We haven’t seen many deals yet on Apple’s Powerbeats Pro truly wireless earphones, but for a limited time, Amazon’s taking $50 off all four available colors.
If you want a solid pair of great-sounding headphones with the ease of AirPods, these are the ones to get.
With Apple’s H1 chip, they promise the same level of convenience as the AirPods, like hands-free Siri and super easy pairing to other Apple devices. This model also promises up to 9 hours of listening time, plus more with the charging case.
Compared to the 2380, the new one is slightly faster (36 ppm vs. 32), uses less electricity, and has NFC for direct printing from compatible Android phones. All the basics that have made Brother printers a hit are still there too, including duplex printing, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support, relatively inexpensive and long lasting toner, and a complete lack of the carriage jams and destroyed paper you’ve come to expect from inkjet printers.
If you aren’t satisfied with your current printer (which is a pretty safe bet if it’s not a Brother), this is a great buy at $100.
And lo, Tile decreed you can replace your own batteries now, and there was much rejoicing. If you’ve been waiting on a good deal for the new Tiles with replaceable batteries, we find some good deals buried in the couch cushions.
If you just want to dip your toes in the water, you can get a single Tile Mate for $19, or $6 less than usual. The four-pack for $50 is a considerably better deal though, if you have enough uses for them (drop your suggestions in the comments!). You can also get a four pack that includes two Mates and two Tile Slims for $45, but just note that the Tile Slims don’t have replaceable batteries.
There may not be a better looking Bluetooth speaker than the Marshall Kilburn, which looks just like a cute ‘lil guitar amp. While the Kilburn II upped the volume with higher powered drivers and Bluetooth 5.0, the original model still sounds great, has the same 20 hour battery, and is down to just $150 at Best Buy right now, the best price we’ve ever seen.
Use it to keep up with recipes (or just watch videos) in the kitchen, or to see who’s at the front door, or to check in on your baby in their nursery, or to video chat with friends and family. And if you’re concerned about privacy, it’s also the first Echo device with a physical switch that covers up the camera lens when you aren’t using it.
As far as pseudo-holidays go, Bidet Week may be my favorite. For the better part of the year, I’ve championed the purchase and subsequent use of bidets to the chagrin of my co-workers and loved ones.
This week, however, we celebrate the wonders of bidet use with big time discounts on BioBidet’s entire line, with prices starting at a low $25. These models come with all the necessary attachments to install on your current toilet. Better still, they’re very easy to put together.
But, for the already initiated, the Bio Bidet Ultimate and the beautifully designed Bio Bidet Bliss are the ones to consider. Both come with all the features you’d want from a modern washlet, including a seat warmer, a feminine wash feature, and water temperature control. (That last one will pay off when it gets colder.)
If you hate buying food only to see it go to waste because you didn’t eat it fast enough, you’re not alone. Don’t ever let any meats go to waste again. Get yourself a FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Machine while it is $10 off on Amazon.
The FoodSaver can extend meat life in the freezer up to three years (but maybe don’t leave the meat in your freezer that long). When you vacuum seal your food in one of the provided bags, you’ll keep your food fresh for 5x longer.
Since a starter kit comes with only a few bags, you’ll want to add some bags to your cart as well.
Stop wasting money on cookware that claims to be nonstick, but constantly forces you to scrub food scraps off the pan. You can snag an 18-piece T-fal Professional Total Nonstick Cookware Set for $65 on Amazon. It includes a 3 qt. saucepan, 1 qt. saucepan with lid, 8" frying pan, 2 qt. saucepan with lid, 5 qt. stockpot, slotted spoon, 10" skillet with a lid, 4 qt. stockpot, 11" frying pan, and a slotted turner.
T-fal cookware is nonstick, as well as scratch-resistant, so you can really go to town on these pans. The set features T-fal’s Thermo Spot heat indicator, which signals when a pan is perfectly preheated. It is even oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
I know that much of the country has been mired in a never-ending second summer, but cold weather will be here eventually, and with it will come snow. If you want to clear off your driveway and sidewalk with as little fuss as possible, this Snow Joe snow thrower is down to an all-time low $74 on Amazon right now.
Just make sure you have a long enough extension cord.
If you use an overwhelming amount of tin foil or parchment paper when you bake, say goodbye to your old habits. Stop wasting tin foil (and money) and buy a set of AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheets while they’re only $8. They’re easy to clean, require no cooking spray, and oven-safe for temperatures up to 480° F.
If you have some big projects around the house coming up, today is a great day to shop at Home Depot. Right now, you can get up to up to 45% Off Select Power Tools and Accessories. If you haven’t gotten a power tool kit since you moved into your own place, you’re past due on getting a new set.
If excessive noise (or utter silence) makes it difficult for you to doze off, this popular white noise machine might be the key to a better night’s sleep. Marpac’s Dohm boasts a 4.2 star average on nearly 15 (!!!) reviews, and you can pick it up for $37 today, the best price Amazon’s listed since April.
I use an Echo Dot as a white noise machine, and frankly am kind of sick of it randomly stopping working in the middle of the night because the Wi-Fi had a hiccup, or not looping because...reasons, I guess? Sometimes, the old ways are the best, and I may just buy this.
House plants are great, but your indoor garden is, naturally, limited by how much space you have to spare. Not anymore, though, thanks to this stacking flower pot tower, now just $1 away from its lowest price ever on Amazon. Three stackable pots fit together like puzzle pieces to create nine plantable spaces, or use them individually, because why not? A tower of flowers would look aesthetically pleasing in an empty corner, especially during the dark, cold days of winter—just saying.
For $2, your dog needs this hat, your cat needs this hat, shit, if you have a bunny, your bunny needs this hat. Get a medium/large Trapper Pet Hat for $2 on Amazon. The small/medium hat is also $2 but is an add-on item. So, you’ll need to spend $25 on other products (more dog hats?) to get it for $2.
Vacuuming is simultaneously the worst chore, and the chore most easily pawned off to a robot, so if you haven’t done yourself the favor of buying a robotic vacuum yet, today’s a great opportunity.
While it lacks the brand recognition of a Roomba, this ECOVACS N79S vacuum is the follow-up to the well-reviewed N79, its main addition being Alexa support. That means in addition to setting schedules and controlling the vacuum with your phone, you can now shout into the void that you’d like your floor vacuumed, and some combination of AI, voice recognition, and robotics will work in unison to make it happen. What a world. Today’s $130 deal is, needless to say, the best price we’ve ever seen.
Am I starting to overwhelm you with candy deals? Good. You know it is Halloween season when you can buy multiple bags of 400-count candy and no one bats an eye. Right now, you can get up to 25% select Hershey’s candy products during today’s Gold Box. If you’ve been waiting to buy your Halloween candy, don’t dilly dally. These prices are for today only.
No need to remember to refill your pet’s water bowl a hundred times a day; now there’s a machine that will remind you. The PETKIT Eversweet Pet Water Fountain, now $48 on Amazon, is designed to provide your fur babies with a stream of carbon-filtered water. And when the water level is running low, LED lights lights blink to alert you to the fact that your dog or cat needs a refill, please and thank you.
If you hate driving to the gym before or after work, bring the gym to your house. A bunch of Boxflex Home Gym machines are discounted on Amazon right now. You can get a wonderful full-body work out using a Bowflex that eliminates the need for a monthly gym membership.
Hundreds of popular products are on sale for 30% off, including a few of our favorites: 2.ZERØGRANDs starting at $98, the sweater-like ZERØGRANDs with Stitchlite wool for $105, the versatile All-Day Trainer with Stitchlite, and a whole lot more. So shop now, and kick off fall with a pair of great new shoes
Do you have a ton of peach fuzz that makes applying makeup a pain? You can always see it under your foundation and it never smoothes out correctly. There are plenty of reasons to dermaplane, like getting rid of that pesky peach fuzz, or helping even out your skin.
Right now, the popular Michael Todd Sonicsmooth Dermaplaning Device is only $44 on Amazon. That’s 50% off! The kit comes with the dermaplaning device, an 8-week supply of safety blades, a deep pore cleanser, and an after-treatment gel.
It’s not a race, but you should definitely hurry over to Adidas to take advantage of an extra 20% off their already heavily discounted sale section. Use promo code FALL20 to snag this deal on everything you need for your fall workouts, from sneakers to athletic apparel. It’s a deal that will make you feel like you won a gold medal.
Watch out! Time is quickly ticking away to get an iconic Movado for less than four figures, and you might miss your chance if you don’t act now. Nordstrom Rack is marking down a range of men’s and women’s styles from the luxury watch line, taking half off or more in most cases. But these discounted timepieces are within reach for your wrist today only, so buy one before the clock runs out.
Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm 3-Pack | $14 | Amazon
Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm isn’t just any old lip balm. No, it includes hydrocortisone, which makes all the difference in the world.
Here’s what Chelsea had to say about it on The Inventory:
What sets Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm apart from other lip balms is the fact that it contains 1% hydrocortisone — a pretty standard of dose of an anti-inflammatory topical steroid that’s in a lot of anti-itch creams that you can buy over the counter at the pharmacy — along with a hypoallergenic blend of beeswax, petroleum jelly, mineral oil. And that’s it. No other chemicals or potential irritants. Dr. Dan’s claims to be the only lip balm on the market that’s imbued with the medicinal gift that is hydrocortisone, and let me tell you, it makes a big difference when it comes to healing your lips in the long run, as opposed to just providing a temporary fix.
Today on Amazon, you can pick up three tubes for $14, which isn’t a huge discount from the usual $15-$16, but it’s the best price we’ve seen in a while.
Need a new pack for your upcoming journey to Timbuktu? No? How about just a sleek carry-all tote or spacious backpack from Timbuk2, the brand? Right now, these bag brainiacs are offering 30% off select styles (excluding bulk orders) as part of their Fresh For Fall Sale with promo code FALL30. All the junk overflowing out of your ol’ faithful messenger bag will thank you.
Might we suggest checking out the reader-favorite Launch Pack? It clocks in at just over a pound — though it certainly punches far above its weight.
A few years ago, our readers bought a bunch of Filippo Morato’s Swift wallets, which promised tons of storage, fast card access, and high quality leather at an affordable price.
Now, the company’s back with a 2.0 version called the Veloce, and our readers can order it for $49, down from the usual $60. Inside the full grain leather, double stitched wallet, you’ll find four interior slots that can hold eight credit cards, a couple of special slots for business cards, and a unique cash pocket with an exposed middle channel, allowing you to access your bills with a swipe of your thumb.
While all of those interior cards will be RFID shielded, a special contactless slot on the outside can hold a couple of cards like hotel room keys and office fobs, and will allow you to use them without taking them out of the wallet. This reader-exclusive deal is only available for a limited time, and the wallets are expected to ship out this month.
If you wear glasses, it never hurts to have an extra pair. Whether you love your current frames or hate them, you’re going to want to check out EyeBuyDirect’s Buy More, Save More Sale. You can score 20% off one pair of glasses, 25% off two pairs of glasses, or a whopping 35% off three pairs of glasses. Just enter promo code SAVEMORE at checkout. It shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg just to be able to see.
Anyone who is on the market for a new pair of full-rim frames can check out the Yokote Matte Black Eyeglasses. If you’re tired of standard black frames and want a pop of color, you’ll love the Dutchess Matte Pink Eyeglasses.
If you need new sneakers, now’s the time to buy. Nordstrom Rack is host to a flash sale featuring plenty of PUMA styles for men and women, so you’ll be ready to run in style. Just be sure to shop soon; these shoes are going fast.
Want a Platinum Games fix while you wait patiently for Bayonetta 3? Astral Chain is a post-apocalyptic romp for Switch owners, and you can grab the brand new game for $50 today with promo code SAVE15.
Here’s what Kotaku’s Mike Fahey had to say:
Stylish action is what we’ve come to expect from Platinum Games. It’s the Osaka-based studio’s bread and butter. Whether it’s highly stylized original work like Bayonetta, Nier: Automata, and Vanquish or licensed games like The Legend of Korra and Transformers Devastation, much of Platinum’s work is built on a strong foundation of action combat. The style is fast and flashy, with gorgeous animation and special effects, while still being technical and deep, with timed dodges and parries and counters.
I anticipated such combat in Astral Chain, and I was not disappointed. I was, however, surprised to discover that while fighting is the foundation of Astral Chain, Platinum has built such a rich and storied world upon that foundation that the battles often take a back seat to the non-ass-kicking portions of the game.
Just note that to get the deal, you’ll need to be signed into a free Rakuten account.
We haven’t seen many big deals on the new Nintendo Switch with drastically improved battery life, but right now, Amazon will throw in a $25 gift card when you buy one. That’s pretty solid as far as Nintendo Switch discounts go, and about as good a deal as we’ve seen on this new model.
Hint: Spend your $25 gift card on a Pro controller. You won’t regret it.
Humble Monthly’s new batch of early unlock games is one of the service’s most enticing offerings in quite some time. If you subscribe (or are already subscribed) to the service this month, you’ll get a Steam copy of Call of Duty WWII, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy instantly, in addition to whatever mystery games unlock at the end of the month.
As always, the games are yours to keep even if you cancel your $12 per month subscription, 5% of your subscription price goes to charity, and you get other benefits as well like discounts in the Humble store.
- Western Digital 3TB USB 3.0 and 2.0 External Desktop Storage | $80 | Amazon
- Seagate 6TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Desktop Hard Drive | $75 | Staples | Use code 17260
- Lexar High-Performance 633X 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Card | $6 | Amazon
- Beats Powerbeats Pro | $200 | Amazon
- JONTER IPX5 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker | $20 | Amazon | Use Code EEBTW6G7
- JAM - Hang Around Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $30 | Best Buy
- Marshall - Kilburn Steel Edition Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $150 | Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Show 5 | $65 | Amazon
- Marshall Kilburn Bluetooth Speaker | $150 | Best Buy
- Roku Premiere | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player with Simple Remote and Premium HDMI Cable | $29 | Amazon
- Dell S Series Led-Lit 32-Inch Monitor, QHD 2560 X 1440, 60Hz | $180 | Amazon
- Zasluke USB C to HDMI Adapter | $10 | Amazon | Use Code 94WWCM7F
- Brother HL2395DW All In One Laser Printer | $100 | Amazon
- Google Pixel 3a Smartphone (Unlocked, Just Black) | $349 | B&H
- Google Pixel 3a XL Smartphone (Unlocked, Just Black) | $429 | B&H
- Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery | $19 | Amazon
Four Pack Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery | $50 | Amazon
Four Pack Tile Combo | $45 | Amazon
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ20 Instant Film Camera | $150 | Amazon
- Refurb Nikon D850 45.7MP Full-Frame FX-Format Digital SLR Camera | $2300 | Amazon
- Whiskey Barrel Planter, Distressed Oak, 9" | $8 | Amazon
- Rubie’s Costume Company Trapper Pet Hat | $2 | Amazon
- PETKIT Eversweet Water Fountain | $48 | Amazon
- Trapper Pet Hat | $2 | Amazon
- BioBidet Slim Edge Bidet | $25 | Amazon
- T-fal Professional Total Nonstick 18-Piece Cookware Set | $65 | Amazon
- Marpac Dohm Classic (Tan) | $37 | Amazon
- Pure Garden Stacking Flower Pot Tower | $12 | Amazon
- eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Suction | $210 | Amazon | Use Code ROBOVAC30C
- Honeywell RCHT8612WF T5 Plus Wi-Fi Touchscreen Smart Thermostat with Power Adapter (Black) | $81 | Amazon | After Coupon
- Cree Connected 60W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, Works with Alexa | $6 | Amazon
- Cree Connected 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb, Works with Alexa | $6 | Amazon
- Ecovacs DEEBOT N79S | $130 | Woot
- Save up to 25% on Hershey’s Halloween Treats | Amazon
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Machine | $60 | Amazon
- Instant Ace Plus Cooking & Beverage Blender, 54 oz, 1300W | $100 | Amazon
- Cuisinart - 11-Piece Cookware Set | $50 | Best Buy
- Bella - 14-Oz. Rocket Blender | $10 | Best Buy
- Cuisinart MCP111-20N MultiClad Pro Stainless Universal Double Boiler with Cover | $18 | Amazon
- Sharp ZSSC0586DS, Superheated Steam Countertop Oven, Stainless Steel | $201 | Amazon
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheets, Set of 2 | $8 | Amazon
- Hershey’s Candy Gold Box | Amazon
- Up to 45% off Select Power Tools and Accessories | Home Depot
- DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (4-Tool) with (2) Batteries 3.0Ah, Charger and Tool Bag | $229 | Home Depot
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL ONE-KEY 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 8-1/4 in. Table Saw Kit W/ (1) 12.0Ah Battery & Rapid Charger | $449 | Home Depot
- Sun Joe HJ22HTE 22" 3.5 Amp Electric Hedge Trimmer, Green | $22 | Amazon
- Neiko 30223A Impact Adapter and Reducer Set, 8 Piece | Cr-V | SAE | $13 | Amazon
- Kreg SML-C125-500 1-1/4-Inch #8 Coarse Pocket Hole Screws with Washer-Head, 500-Pack | $10 | Amazon
- Kreg SML-C250-250 2-1/2-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack | $9 | Amazon
- DEWALT FlexTorq 31-Piece Impact Driver Bit Set | $9 | Lowes
- Kobalt 210-Piece High-Speed Steel Round Shank Screwdriver Bit Set | $15 | Lowes
- TEKTON 15356 1/2-Inch Drive by 24-Inch Breaker Bar | $18 | Amazon
- Bond - Garden Cart - Green/Black | $90 | Best Buy
- TOGUARD Uber Dual Dash Cam | $55 | Amazon | Use Code SQTND26F and Clip Coupon
- Pioneer - In-Dash CD/DM Receiver - Built-in Bluetooth with Detachable Faceplate | $45 | Best Buy
- Pioneer AVH-210EX in-Dash 2-DIN 6.2" Touchscreen DVD Receiver with Bluetooth | $141 | Amazon
- Defway Passport Wallet RFID Blocking Travel Organizer Bag, Family Passport Holder with ID Window | $11 | Amazon | Use Code JOA4SZOS
- Up to 45% Off Select Power Tools and Accessories | Home Depot
- Craft Mind T-Shirt - Women’s | $20 | REI
- adidas Advantage Clean VS Shoes Men’s | $33 | eBay
- Men’s and Women’s PUMA Shoes | Nordstrom Rack
- Extra 20% Off Sale | Adidas | Promo code FALL20
- Filippo Morato Veloce Wallet | $49 | Indiegogo
- Semi-Annual Sale | Cole Haan
- 30% Off Select Bags | Timbuk2 | Promo code FALL30
- Buy More, Save More Sale | EyeBuyDirect | Promo code SAVEMORE
- Movado Flash Event | Nordstrom Rack
- Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm 3-Pack | $14 | Amazon
- Michael Todd Sonicsmooth Dermaplaning Device | $44 | Amazon
- Tents, Sleeping, Bags, More Camping Gear on Sale Today | $ | Amazon
- GoSports Foldable Pop Up Soccer Goals, Set of 2 | $35 | Amazon
- CanDo Black Composite High-Density Roller, Round, 6" X 36" | $9 | Amazon
- Bowflex PR1000 | $429 | Amazon | Clip $70 coupon
Bowflex Blaze | $693 | Amazon | Clip the $107 coupon
Bowflex PR3000 | $699 | Amazon | $300 off at checkout
- Teeter EP-560 LTD Inversion Table | $230 | Woot
- XtremepowerUS Revolution Cycle Stationary Bike | $141 | eBay
- King Kong | $5 | Amazon
- Shaun of the Dead [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer] | $5 | Best Buy
- Nintendo - The Legend of Zelda Fleece Blanket | $16 | Best Buy
- Nintendo - Super Mario Fleece Blanket | $16 | Best Buy
- MSI Force GC20 USB Wired Controller | $28 | Amazon
- LPadds L Shaped Corner Desk Mouse Pad, 3mm Thick, Stitched Edges | $20 | Amazon
- HP Reverb Virtual Reality Headset - Professional Edition - for PC - 114° Field of View | $600 | Amazon
- Invisible, Inc. | $5 | Steam
- Collection of Mana Standard Edition | $30 | Best Buy
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Standard Edition | $30 | Best Buy
- Astral Chain [Switch] | $50 | Rakuten | Promo code SAVE15
- LEGO Star Wars AT-ST Raider 75254 The Mandalorian Collectible All Terrain Scout Transport Walker Posable Building Model, New 2019 (540 Pieces) | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Pasaana Speeder Chase 75250 Hovering Transport Speeder Building Kit with Action Figures, New 2019 (373 Pieces) | $32 | Amazon
- Splendor | $19 | Amazon
Deals You May Have Missed
If you’re used to only getting factory reconditioned and refurb items from Woot, here’s something new. To kick off their Amazon Devices Week, you can now get a new 3rd generation Echo Dot for just $25. This offer is exclusive to Amazon Prime members and you’ll need to log into your Prime account to place an order.
With the exception of the always-on screen (cool, but a battery killer) and the compass (useless, if we’re being honest), the new Apple Watch Series 5 is basically just the Apple Watch Series 4. They even have the same processor.
Which is why you should take advantage of the remaining Series 4 stock while it’s on sale, before they all sell out. Right now, Amazon has a 44mm cellular model marked down by $129, and a GPS-only model marked down by $79, both all-time lows. Different colors and configurations are on sale as well, but these are the largest discounts we saw.
Don’t you just love anniversary sales? To celebrate 20 years, Overstock is thanking its customers with Customer Day. Starting today and lasting for the next 36 hours, you’ll find the biggest deals on Overstock’s website. During this sale, you’ll find some of the best prices offered by Overstock on furniture and home goods. Don’t miss out!
You can expect to see an assortment of options during Overstock’s Customer Day Sale. These are some of the highlights:
- Extra 25 percent off sitewide on thousands of items
- Free shipping on all orders more than $45 in 48 states
- Free 2-day delivery on thousands of items
- Double rewards points for all Club O purchases
- Club O Members get free returns for in-store credit
- Patio Furniture starting at $99
- Rugs starting at $49
- Living Room Chairs starting at $99
Why get out of your car to open your garage door when it can be as easy as pressing a button? If you don’t already have a garage opener or your current one has seen better days, you’re in luck. Today only, you can get up to 15% off Select Garage Openers at Home Depot.
Here’s that reminder you needed: you’re almost out of paper towels. Or laundry detergent. Or both. If you’re running low on a few necessary household items, you’re in luck, Amazon has a good deal today. You will save $10 when you buy 3 Household Items or More.
Unsubscribe from me right now if you don’t want Halloween deals for the next 31 days. If you’re smart, you’ll stick around. Right now, you can get a 400-count bag of MARS Chocolate Favorites Halloween Variety Mix Bag for only $23 on Amazon when you clip the $1 coupon. It includes Twix, M&M’s, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, and Milky Way.
If you’re in charge of buying candy for your group of friends or family, do yourself a favor and order a couple of bags. When you order five or more, you’ll get an extra $5 off your total.
And if chocolate isn’t your favorite Halloween candy, you can get a 200-count assortment of Skittles, Starburst, and Hubba Bubba for $12.
Here’s a deal you can get comfortable with: sofa-in-a-box purveyors at Burrow at offering up to $500 in savings on their easy-to-assemble seats, pillows, and throws now that it is officially fall. The more you spend, the more you save (as these things usually go). Here’s how it works:
- 10% off up to $1,499 (or sitewide) with FALL10
- $200 off $1,500+ with FALL200
- $250 off $1,800+ with FALL250
- $300 off $2,200+ with FALL300
- $400 off $2,600+ with FALL400
- $500 off $3,000+ with FALL300
If you need a small-ish purchase to reach a higher tier of the sale, check out Burrow’s brand new Sleep Kit, which turns their couch into a bed that couch crashers will actually want to sleep on. Or, you could just upgrade your couch of choice to leather. To each their own.
If you need to sit down for a minute and take that in, we get it. Just don’t take too long; this offer is only valid through October 20.
It’s not as flashy as some of Butcher Box’s lifetime offers, which add extra meat to every box as long as you’re a customer, but their latest deal gets you a ton of extras in your first delivery.
If you sign up for a new membership right now, your first box will include two pounds of wild Alaskan salmon fillets, and four 6 oz. top sirloin steaks, in addition to whatever else would have been in the box anyway. That’s several nights’ worth of free meals...or one epic surf & turf party.
Your bonus comes bundled with any of Butcher Box’s pre-selected boxes, which are priced at $129 for 24 servings, or $238 for 48 servings, which can be delivered every 30 or 60 days. For a nominal surcharge, you can also build a completely custom box, with your choices of proteins.
Who needs to go to the gym to have a good work out? You can get fit from the privacy of your own home. Right now, a bunch of AmazonBasics Kettlebells are on sale. Test your strength with 15 pounds, 20 pounds, 25 pounds, and 35 pounds.
The heatwave seems to finally be over and do you know what that means? We can wear sweaters without sweating. Thank god. And just in time, too! J. Crew Factory has 40-50% off Men’s, Women’s, and Kid’s Sweaters. And if you’re a J. Crew Factory cardmember, you can get an extra 15% off your purchase with the promo code TOOGOOD.
If you’re on the market for a new pair of sneakers, now is your time to sprint and grab your credit card. You can order a pair of shoes from Joe’s New Balance Outlet for under $40. Choose from 41 men’s shoes and 37 women’s shoes during this Joe’s New Balance Flash Sale.
Ever since Freeform (A.K.A. ABC Family) got rid of their Harry Potter Weekends, life has held little meeting. Too much? Well, if your Harry Potter DVDs are too scratched up to play anymore, or you never got around to buying them, you’re in luck. You can get the entire Harry Potter 8-Film Collection in 4K UHD for only $50 on Vudu.
As mentioned in our other Hudu 4K movie deal this week, this deal is compatible with Movies Anywhere. So, you can link to your iTunes, Amazon, Google, and Microsoft accounts, and download your purchased films through the service of your choice.
By now, you probably own a 4K TV. But the vast majority of the things you watch on it are not 4K. It’s time to change that.
For a limited time, Vudu’s running a sale on 22 popular films (priced at $7-$8 each), including recent releases like Detective Pikachu and Shazam, and must-owns like The Dark Knight, The Notebook, and The Lord of the Rings. When you make your purchase, just be sure to select the UHD option to get the full 4K and Dolby Atmos experience.
Best of all, all of the films are compatible with Movies Anywhere, so you can link your iTunes, Amazon, Google, and Microsoft accounts, and download your purchased films through the service of your choice.
We’re in peak field jacket season, which normally means peak field jacket pricing season. But lo and behold, Proof’s excellent version of the versatile and utilitarian piece of outwear is over $50 off at Huckberry right now.
Inspired by the U.S. military’s M65 field jacket (which Proof calls the most famous field coat in history), the Proof Field Jacket features a water-resistant outer shell (that thankfully looks nothing like a raincoat), midweight insulation, a zip-away storm hood, and two oversized front pockets that are positioned lower than those on most field jackets.
Get it for $123 in two different colors, down from $175, with free shipping and returns.
We all love to hate Crocs, but guess what! Those lightweight, hole-y, rubber-y slides are cool now, thanks to the always groundbreaking runway scene and one Post Malone. And you too can be hip to the trend thanks to this 25% Off Sitewide Sale, no promo code required. In case you haven’t noticed, Crocs also makes other shoes that barely even look like Crocs. So go ahead and stock up on Crocs, because fashun.
Do you just stack your pans on top of each other in your cabinet and call it a day? That is if you even bother taking the pan off of your stove. It is time to get your life in order and reorganize your kitchen situation. You can get a SimpleHouseware Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pan Organizer for only $14 on Amazon.
This jar is designed specifically for popcorn (mostly by virtue of being colored yellow), and it’s on sale for just $8 today, or about $2 less than usual. If you use Subscribe & Save, you can get it for even cheaper.
Ceramic kamado grills—in the style of the big green egg—offer incredible temperature regulation and consistency, making them great for smoking meats all day long with minimal fuss.
This 15" grill from Lifesmart is small. Cute, even. But if its 117 square inches of cooking surface are enough for your needs, it’s a steal at $200. As our resident pit master Corey put it, “Could definitely fit a brisket or pork butt on there. No ribs though.”
Personally, I think this would be a great grilling option for apartment dwellers who only have access to a small balcony, and not a big yard. You’ll have the best brisket in the complex, just make sure you don’t run afoul of any fire codes.
Tiny devices require tiny tools, and this $7 Tekton screwdriver set includes all of the itty-bitty bits you need to get into modern electronics. You can even store some of your most-used bits inside the handle, so you don’t have to go rummaging through the storage case every time you encounter a different type of screw.