Four different Pilot G2 tips, via BestJournalingPens
All five of your favorite pens are so cheap, that if you’re curious or not satisfied with the G-2, you may as well buy them all and test for yourself.
Looking for a fountain pen? The LAMY Safari received the most support in round one.
This pen makes me love writing. I can change the ink color if i wish. Refills are easy to come by and relatively cheap. I do tend to get ink on my fingertips every once in a while, but it’s a small price to pay for better penmanship. It almost makes me want to write in cursive, if i knew how. - pavethewayforthemantaray
More Gear for Work:
- Computer Glasses | Lifehacker | Lifehacker: Budget Alternative
- Desk Lamp | Co-Op
- Keyboard | Hive Five
- Label Maker | Hive Five
- Laptop Bag | Hive Five
- Laptop Stand | Hive Five
- Mechanical Keyboard | Hive Five | Lifehacker | Gear: Switch Sampler | Co-Op: Switches
- Mobile Hotspot | Hive Five
- Monitor | Hive Five: Budget | Lifehacker: Cinema Display Alternatives
- Monitor (4K) | Hive Five
- Monitor Mount | Co-Op
- Mouse | Lifehacker | Hive Five: Budget | Co-Op
- Printer | Hive Five
- Scanner | Hive Five
- Standing Desk | Hive Five | Lifehacker
- Standing Desk Floor Mat | Hive Five
- Trackball Mouse | Co-Op
- USB Hub | Hive Five
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.