Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and a good meat thermometer is a must if you don’t want to overcook your bird. This category is filled with analog, digital, and even smartphone-connected options, so tell us, which one do you trust in your kitchen?
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series. Why you think this item is the best. A link where the item can be purchased. An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More kitchen gear:
- The Most Popular Blender
- The Most Popular Chef’s Knife
- The Most Popular Toaster Oven
- The Most Popular Waffle Iron
- Classy Straws
- DIY Soy Milk
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.