For those that have resigned themselves to a Starbucks gift card and some newspaper wrapping, fear not! There’s still hope for your holiday shopping. A whole host of places still offer free shipping on items that, god willing, will arrive just in the nick of time. Many of them—Topshop, Uniqlo, Lord & Taylor—have even prolonged their holiday sales. Here’s a quick guide to your Christmas miracle.
- Amazon | Free shipping with Prime or orders over $35. Order by December 22 to get it by Christmas.
- Uniqlo | No Minimum
- Topshop | Free ship + return
- Theory | Free ship + return
- Smashbox | No minimum
- Vera Bradley | No minimum
- Rag & Bone | 2-day ship + return
- Lululemon | No minimum
- Lily Pulitzer | Free standard shipping
- Sephora | 3-day shipping when you spend +$50
- Free People | No minimum
- Zappos | 2-day shipping
- Shopbop | No minimum
- Barney’s New York | No minimum
- French Connection | Free Shipping when you spend +$100
- Betsey Johnson | No minimum | Code is LOVEBETSEY
- Steve Madden | No minimum | Code is SHIP
- Williams-Sonoma | No minimum | Code is SAVE20
- Pottery Barn | No minimum | Code is FREESHIP
- H&M | Free Shipping when you spend +$50
- Saks Fifth Avenue | Free ship + return | Code is HOLIDAY
- Ralph Lauren | No minimum | Code is FREESHIP
- Lord & Taylor | Free Shipping when you spend +$100
- Madewell | No minimum
- J.Crew | No minimum
- Forever 21 | Free Shipping when you spend +$30
- Target | No minimum
- Best Buy | No minimum
- Walmart | No minimum
Know of any we missed? Let us know in the comments!
Illustration by Tara Jacoby.
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.