A good chef’s knife is the most important piece of cutlery in any kitchen, but paring knives are a close second. So we want to hear from you: Which paring knife do you trust with for your precision kitchen cutting needs.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series. Why you think this item is the best. A link where the item can be purchased. An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More Kitchen Gear:
- Your Favorite Chef’s Knife
- Your Favorite Coffee Maker
- Your Favorite Corkscrew
- Your Favorite Kitchen Trash Can
- Your Favorite Meat Thermometer
- Your Favorite Toaster Oven
- Your Favorite Waffle Iron
- Your Favorite Tea Steeper
- Your Favorite Blender
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker