GoPro is probably dying, and as great as their cameras might be, the fact is, most of us just don’t lead exciting enough lives to justify spending $400 on an action camera.
Luckily, there’s no shortage of cheap alternatives on the market, some from name brands like Monoprice, and others from Chinese companies nobody’s ever heard of. The thing is, there’s precious little written about these inexpensive shooters, so we’re looking for your opinion. What’s your favorite budget action cam?
As always, here are the rules:
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series. Why you think this item is the best. A link where the item can be purchased. An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
4) No GoPros allowed. Yes, they make “budget” models, but those are largely being discontinued.
5) If you’ve got sample footage, share it! Just paste in a YouTube or Vimeo link to embed it.
- Most Popular Point and Shoot Camera
- Most Popular Smartphone Armband
- Most Popular Travel Mug
- Most Popular Carry-On Luggage
- Most Popular Smartphone Car Mount
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.