You don’t need to be a Leslie Knope-level waffle aficionado to get a ton of use out of a good waffle iron. In fact, even if you never make a single waffle, you could still justify owning one just to cook hash browns, churros, mozzarella sticks, 90-second cookies, pre-packaged cinnamon rolls, and even crispy bacon.
So tell us, which waffle iron deserves your cabinet space? Let us know in the comments.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More Kitchen Gear
- Most Popular Tea Steeper
- Most Popular Burr Coffee Grinder
- Most Popular Blender
- Most Popular Chef’s Knife
Commerce covers the best products on Kinja Gear, finds you deals on those products on Kinja Deals, and asks you about your favorites on Kinja Co-Op, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker