A toaster oven will, in many cases, cook, defrost, or reheat your food better than a microwave, and more efficiently than a full-size oven. Items your microwave would have left soggy will come out crisp, and you’ll add far less heat to your home or apartment than you would have with a conventional oven. But which toaster oven deserves to take over your valuable counter space? Tell us.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More Kitchen Gear
- Buying Guide: Gear For Better Coffee
- Buying Guide: Gear For Better Tea
- Most Popular Blender
- Most Popular Chef’s Knife
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.