Death, taxes, and facial hair. Shaving can be a leisurely, spa-like experience with the right equipment and time, but more often than not it’s just an annoying time drain, especially if you’re required to do it for work. The electric razor is the most convenient of the shaving utensils, and this week we’re going to find out which electric is the best.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- We would normally ask for an image as well, but those are currently disabled.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
We wrote a guide to all The Best Shaving Gear, electric and otherwise last year, check it out.
Last year Gizmodo also rounded up five of the best electrics around and compared.
Looking for regular old non-electrics? Here you go.
Kinja Co-Op is a new series where we collaborate with you to find the best products in a given category. We want your feedback, especially which product categories you want to see next.
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team. We operate independently of Editorial, and if you take advantage of a deal we recommend, we may get a small share of the sale. We read the comments, and we want your feedback.