Thankfully, dry shampoo doesn’t make your hair fall out, and “continues to be the best hair product we’ve ever known.” But with so many cans competing for a spray on your scalp, which one is the best? Tell us in the comments.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More Hygiene and Grooming Gear:
- Five Best Electric Toothbrushes
- Most Popular Women’s Deodorant, Antiperspirant, and Alternatives
- Most Popular Men’s Deodorant, Antiperspirant, and Alternatives
- Most Popular Mouthwash: Listerine, Plus Alternatives
- The Best Electric Razor
- Five Best Shaving Creams
- Seven Best Lip Balms
- Most Popular Sunscreen: Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch
- Eleven Best Mascaras
Illustration by Tara Jacoby.
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker