Most of Anker’s charging gear deals last for a week or more, but this set is only available today as part of an Amazon Gold Box.
You can head over to Amazon to see the full list of deals, but highlights include a premium USB-C to Lightning cable (which can charge an iPhone from 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes). Or, you can opt for standard Lightning and USB-C cables for less.
For your other charging needs, the sale includes a full-featured surge protector with three USB ports, a 60W MacBook Pro replacement charger, and a car charger with a 30W USB-C Power Delivery port that can charge a laptop or Nintendo Switch on a long road trip.
Clip the coupon code on the page to save $9 on a Aukey 10,000mAh PD Power Bank. This 18W power bank offers USB Power Delivery output, which will let you charge compatible devices faster.
Its 10,000mAh battery can recharge your Switch 1.5x, and your iPhone 2.5x.
For what it’s worth, Corey, our esteemed deal researcher loves his. And this is the lowest price we’ve ever seen on this particular bank. Act fast before Amazon takes away this awesome coupon.
Completely blocking out the world around you with noise-isolating or noise-canceling headphones is great if you’re sitting in a loud office, but it poses a hazard when you’re out and about in the city, with cars whizzing by. That’s where bone conduction headphones shine.
Bone conduction may not be the most popular headphone technology, but it’s been around for years, and aims to solve this problem. While most headphones transmit music through the air, entering your ear canal and vibrating your eardrum, bone conduction headphones are different. They sit outside your ear, vibrating the bones of your head until the sound reaches the cochlea—the same place the eardrum sends sounds to be converted for your brain. That means your ear canal is free to listen to the sounds around you.
Aftershokz Trekz are far and away the most popular headphones in the space, and you can a pair at an extremely rare 20% discount right now. You can choose between the Trekz Titanium for $80 (down from $100), or the lighter Trekz Airs for $120 (down from $150), plus a free set of reflective strips for runners. Reviewers note that the older, heavier Titaniums can get slightly louder, but the Airs are more comfortable. In terms of actual sound quality, you probably wouldn’t notice a difference between them.
You can find a mechanical keyboard for under $50 these days, but premium models are definitely worth the splurge if you spend a lot of time at your desk. Das’s legendary Model S was one of the first modern keyboards to popularize loud and clicky Cherry MX Blue switches, and the Mac keycap model is down to $99 right now on Amazon, within $10 of an all-time low.
Twelve South has long been a favorite design shop for Mac nerds, and their birch BookArc is down to $30 on Amazon today. If you use your MacBook in clamshell mode, this is one of the most stylish ways to stand it up and reclaim some precious desk space. Plus, it’s compatible with any Apple laptop produced in 2012 or later (or, presumably, most Windows laptops too), with the odd exception of the new USB-C Air.
If you don’t know if you need a 10TB hard drive, you probably don’t need a 10TB hard drive. But if you do know you need a 10TB hard drive, this one’s down to an all-time low $200 today, and it even has a couple of USB ports on the front to plug in even more hard drives <laughs maniacally>.
Right now, you can order a 4-pack of the just-announced Tile Sticker for a low $60. That’s a great deal by itself, but Amazon’s upping the impulse buy ante by adding the 3rd generation Echo Dot.
The tiny Tile Sticker can help find your lost stuff with its smartphone app. It’s super helpful feature available to things within 150 feet. The reverse is also possible, and you can ping your phone with a Tile Sticker, even if it’s on silent.
This current price is $50 less than it’d normally sell for and it’s an incredible deal and one that you need to pick up ASAP. I doubt this one will stay in stock for long.
You can also get a bundle with two stickers, a new Tile Mate with improved range, and a credit card-sized new Tile Slim for $70, including the Echo Dot.
If you’ve felt any sense of joy over the past few months, it’s more than likely because of a wonderful interaction with a pupper, or a slight acknowledgement of your presence from a cat. And right now, if you spend $50 on pet products to spoil your pet, you’ll get a $10 discount.
This sale doesn’t just have toys and treats, it also has stuff that’s probably already on your list. Better still, some of the products included in this offer are discounted. There’s about 40 products listed here, so you’re likely to find enough to meet the $50 requirement.
Y’all ready to wok n’ roll? An AmazonBasics pre-seasoned cast iron wok will cost you just $27 right now. Did you want to try to stir fry some vegetables like this queen? Now’s your chance. This typically sells between $35-$40, so this is a great time to buy.
Sugru is right up there with binder clips and the Raspberry Pi in Lifehacker’s pantheon of must-have gear, and you can stock up today with eight packs from Amazon for just $16, or $4 less than usual. And unlike some previous sales we’ve seen, this deal is available for black, black/white/gray, and multicolored packs.
If you want a little more guidance the Hacks For Your Home kit is also on sale for $11. It only includes four packs, but it also comes with a storage tin and a book full of project ideas.
If you’re one of the millions of people traveling this holiday season, you’ll be glad you invested in this discounted Travelpro Luggage Crew 11 22" carry-on. With the coupon on page, the price on this lauded, reader-favorite drops to $92, an all-time low.
While it doesn’t have many flashy features, it more than makes up for it with quality materials and sturdy construction.
This expandable carry-on offers a dedicated charging pocket with a USB port and a two-wheel design. Its case measures in at 21" x 14" x 9" with its overall dimensions at 23.5" x 14.5" x 9.5".
Remember to clip the coupon code on the product page to get the best price.
Waffles make for not only an exceptional breakfast food, but also a positively cozy texture in apparel and linens. And these K-25 Smart Bath Towels 3.0 by SOLO-RM are no exception; not only do they look and feel great, but they also are insanely absorbent.
All K-25 towels are made from 100% long staple cotton, and are OEKO-Tex Standard certified textiles, meaning they’re free from harmful levels of chemical substances. In terms of sizing, the K-25 is available as a face towel, hand towel, bath towel, and bath sheet. Colors include navy, gray, and off-white.
When I tried K-25, I was legitimately shocked by how quickly the towel was able to dry me off post-shower, and absolutely baffled by how dry the towel still was even after I used it. What little dampness was evident dried in just a few short minutes.
As with many Kickstarter campaigns, the more you pledge, the more towels you’ll get. One bath towel starts at just $35, or true waffle-weave aficionados can pay up to $850 for a complete set featuring 10 of each towel. Either way, you’ll be bundling up with a quality textured towel.
Daylight saving time ends in less than a month, meaning you’ll be relying almost exclusively on artificial light to brighten your house when you’re at home during the week. But it never hurts to add a few more lamps to your collection, and a couple of cool looking modern ones are on sale right now.
Every so often, we see deals on individual Waste King garbage disposal models, and our readers always buy a ton of them. Today though, you’ve got three different choices in Amazon’s Gold Box.
The main difference between the models is the speed and strength of the motor. You can get 1/2 horsepower for $50, 3/4 horses (horrifying image) for $83, or a full horsepower for $107, all of which are either the best prices ever, or very close to it. These deals are only available today, so get your order in before they’re all gobbled up.
If you still haven’t upgraded your morning routine up a life-changing wake-up light, Philips’ entry level model just got a big price drop.
The Philips HF3500 is currently marked down to $35, a match for the best price we’ve seen since 2017. While there are higher end models with color-shifting lights and multiple wake-up sounds, this model still offers a reasonably convincing facsimile of a sunrise, which helps ease you out of REM cycles before the alarm sounds. I’ve been using it for years, and absolutely love it.
Flowers are more frequently associated with spring, but that doesn’t mean you should do without them for the rest of the year. Spruce up your home for fall with a vase of these Peruvian lilies from 1800Flowers (or just gift them to someone special). Ten lilies in very fall-appropriate colors, plus a clear vase, will cost you just $35. Not to mention, shipping is free. The flowers will arrive in bud form, but you’ll get a kick out of watching them bloom throughout the season.
Do your body a favor and stop microwaving frozen veggies. Get a Joseph Joseph Lotus Steamer Basket for only $5 and start steaming. The silicone basket is made of BPA-free polypropylene and silicone. It can fold away neatly for storage and will expand to 10" when open. And if you don’t have a colander, this can totally work as one when you’re feeling lazy.
As far as pseudo-holidays go, Bidet Week may be my favorite. For the better part of the year, I’ve championed the purchase and subsequent use of bidets to the chagrin of my co-workers and loved ones.
This week, however, we celebrate the wonders of bidet use with big time discounts on BioBidet’s entire line, with prices starting at a low $25. These models come with all the necessary attachments to install on your current toilet. Better still, they’re very easy to put together.
But, for the already initiated, the Bio Bidet Ultimate and the beautifully designed Bio Bidet Bliss are the ones to consider. Both come with all the features you’d want from a modern washlet, including a seat warmer, a feminine wash feature, and water temperature control. (That last one will pay off when it gets colder.)
Waffle weave towels are the best towels. Thin enough that they’ll actually dry out over the course of the day and not be damp when you use them again, but with enough surface area to actually soak up all the water on your body after a shower.
Onsen’s waffle weave towels are made from environmentally friendly long-staple cotton, and will get softer and softer the longer you use them, and you can get a set for 15% off at Huckberry today.
For 50% off, you’re probably expecting those colors to be Puke Green, Poop Brown, Pus Yellow, and Trump Skin Orange. But no! They’re actually good colors, and I can’t for the life of me understand why any of them are going away.
Just add a 22 oz. or 32 oz. tumbler in Black, Cobalt, Pacific, or Graphite to your cart, and use promo code TUMBLER-4Q8RG9 at checkout to get 50% off.
Alternatively, the company’s summer-centric Shave Ice tumblers and bottles are now available in the sale section for 25% off, with free shipping when you use promo code RAPIDSHIP19. Unfortunately, that promo code won’t stack with the 50% off code...I tried.
Hey, it’s fall! Time to break out the flannels. Or, if you don’t have any flannels, it’s time to shop Jachs’ fall flannel blowout. Right now, you can pick up three of the cozy plaid shirts for just $100 with promo code 3FL, or if you’re a little flannel shy, you can buy one for $39 with promo code FLN. There are over 25 styles to choose from, but no matter which flannel you go for, you’ll be all set to take on autumn.
Coalatree makes some of our favorite trail pants, and last year introduced a hoodie made from used coffee grounds that was somehow incredibly soft and comfortable. But their latest project is one of the most mind-blowing pieces of clothing we’ve ever tried on.
The Whistler windbreaker is a thin windbreaker that, frankly, doesn’t seem like anything too special at first glance. Sure, its nylon-like shell is a little softer to the touch than most, and its DWR coating will keep some light rain off. And okay, it can pack into its own front pocket, and you’ll certainly be happy to wear it on a windy day. But it’s just a nice windbreaker, nothing more.
That is, until you snag it on a tree branch or the thorns of a bush.
If you puncture the Whistler, you can just...rub your finger over the hole...and it’ll patch itself in seconds. Literally, that’s all you have to do. I tried it myself, and it really did work as well as advertised on a small nail hole. It works because of a material that Coalatree is calling HiloTech, which is comprised of microscopic nylon fibers that can adhere to each other to form permanent bonds just by applying a little bit of heat and friction.
Admittedly, I didn’t have any luck on a small linear cut that I made with some scissors, so it’s not like HiloTech will heal major damage. Think Spider-Man, more than Wolverine. But you’re less likely to encounter serious rips than you are small punctures while wearing this thing around town or on the trail, and you could always patch it just like any other piece of clothing.
The Whistler just went up on Kickstarter at a price of $72 for earlybirds, down from the expected MSRP of $129, with shipping expected in March 2020.
If you work out regularly, or uh, at all, you deserve a medal. Or just treat yourself to some new sneakers and/or activewear from Reebok. Right now, the sports-minded retailer is taking an extra 50% off sale for their Mid-Season Sale event with promo code MSS. Chances are, you’ll make good use of these deeply discounted purchases for many workouts to come.
Winter is well on its way, and Backcountry’s latest daily deal is here to ensure that you are prepared to weather any conditions over the next few months. Right now, take up to 55% off tons of ski, snowboard, and camping gear from your favorite brands, including Burton, Arc’tyrex, and others, and fear the frigid outdoors no more.
There’s no such thing as too many eyeshadows, so pick up a palette (or 10!) from Tarte Cosmetics. The beauty brand has been running promos all week in honor of their 19th birthday, but today, you can snag 25% off all their coveted palettes, plus free shipping. Use promo code PARTY25 to see the savings in your cart, and get ready to glow.
Vince makes apparel that’s maddeningly, effortlessly simple yet cool. How do they do it?! Well, now you can find out thanks to flash sales on men’s and women’s Vince clothing and shoes, happening now at Nordstrom Rack. Shop a selection of practical, stylish tops, pants, dresses, slides, and more, and finally pull off that I’m-not-trying-that-hard-but-I-look-incredible look once and for all.
Winter is on the way, so get outside before it’s too frigid! But first, stock up on tons of apparel and gear from Eddie Bauer. Right now, the brand’s entire clearance section is an extra 60% off with promo code 60OFFCLX. Plenty of shirts, shorts, hats, shoes, and much more are up for grabs, plus you’ll get free shipping on orders over $49. Guaranteed, you’ll find anything you might need to enjoy fall weather in style.
In the market for some new sneakers? Good thing New Balance is offering 15% off orders of $99 or more, plus free shipping. Some exclusions apply, so be aware that not all pairs will be eligible for the markdown. Not to mention, recently reduced styles are an extra 10% off with promo code RR10. (Unfortunately, these deals won’t stack.) Just be sure to tie up any loose ends on this deal and find the right shoes for you before it’s over.
Whether you’re looking for a cheap costume for Halloween, or you just want goofy onesie for staying in, you’ll want to check out today’s Gold Box. Right now, Amazon’s discounting a ton of Emolly Fashion Onesies, with prices starting at around $17.
Want to be a unicorn? A kangaroo? A dinosaur? Well, there’s something here for you (and possibly your kid.) But remember to browse through the selection (and there’s as soon as possible. These discounts will only last until the end of the day, or until sold out.
It’s fall, so you’re probably in need of a jacket for cool nights, and soon, one for around the clock. And since Mountain Hardwear is taking 55% off the original price on select items, you could probably use many of the on-sale items right now and for future winters to come. So use promo code MHWGHOST, and load up on outerwear to keep you toasty warm the next time you step outside.
Right now, you can pre-order Witcher 3: Wild Hunt $10 less than the sticker price. In addition to the base game, the Wild Hunt edition includes the all of the expansions and DLC that released for this game on other consoles, stickers, a map and a compendium.
This game ships in a week, so get your order in before this discount disappears.
The Division 2 is a rarity these days: an online loot shooter that actually launched in a usable (and fun!) state. And even six months in, players are still finding new things to do in the post-apocalyptic Washington DC.
Well, hey, listen. They’re still around, and this $9 set lets you create 12 different pixel-for-pixel recreations of sprites from the original Legend of Zelda. I’d pair them with some stick-on magnets so you can attach them to your fridge at home, or your filing cabinet at work.
D&D is officially cool now, so gather some friends, clear off a table, and get started with this rulebook gift set, now down to $85, within $1 of an all-time low.
That includes three essential rulebooks (Monster Manual, The Player’s Handbook, and Dungeon Master’s Guide), plus a DM screen to hide your secret dice rolls and keep track of the game. It’s not everything you need to get a game going, but it’s a good start, and we’ve got a guide to help you find the rest.
We haven’t seen many big deals on the new Nintendo Switch with drastically improved battery life, but right now, Amazon will throw in a $25 gift card when you buy one. That’s pretty solid as far as Nintendo Switch discounts go, and about as good a deal as we’ve seen on this new model.
Hint: Spend your $25 gift card on a Pro controller. You won’t regret it.
Humble Monthly’s new batch of early unlock games is one of the service’s most enticing offerings in quite some time. If you subscribe (or are already subscribed) to the service this month, you’ll get a Steam copy of Call of Duty WWII, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy instantly, in addition to whatever mystery games unlock at the end of the month.
As always, the games are yours to keep even if you cancel your $12 per month subscription, 5% of your subscription price goes to charity, and you get other benefits as well like discounts in the Humble store.
- Seagate Backup Plus 10TB External Hard Drive | $200 | Amazon
- Anker Powercore II 10000, Ultra-Compact 18W 10000mAh Portable Charger | $25 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore II 20000, 18W 20100mAh Portable Charger with Dual USB Ports, PowerIQ 2.0 | $40 | Amazon
- Anker 60W [PowerIQ 3.0 & GaN] Power Delivery USB C Charger, PowerPort Atom III 60W Ultra Compact Type C Charger | $28 | Amazon
- Power Strip Surge Protector, Anker 12 Outlets & 3 USB Ports with Flat Plug, PowerPort Strip with 6ft Extension Cord | $24 | Amazon
- Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave 7.5 Pad with Internal Cooling Fan, 7.5W | $30 | Amazon
- USB Type C Cable, Anker [3-Pack] Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A, Double-Braided Nylon Fast Charging Cable | $13 | Amazon
- [3 Pack: 3ft/6ft/10ft] Anker Powerline Lightning Cable Apple MFi Certified - Lightning Cables | $19 | Amazon
- Anker iPhone 11 Charger, USB C to Lightning Cable [3ft Apple Mfi Certified] Powerline+ II Nylon Braided Cable | $15 | Amazon
- AUKEY Key Series T10, True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case | $77 | Amazon | Use Code FFFWA2ZK and Clip Coupon
- AUKEY Sport Wireless Headphones, Key Series B60, IPX6 | $25 | Amazon | Use Code E45TYMM6
- Aftershokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones | $120 | Amazon
Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones | $80 | Amazon
- Insignia - WAVE 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $13 | Best Buy
- ION Audio - Audio Garage Rocker Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $70 | Best Buy
- AUKEY Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver | $9 | Amazon | Use Code J7EADROC
- AUKEY HDMI Splitter, 1 in 4 Out | $14 | Amazon | Use Code BCOCE2XW
- Omars MFI Certified iPad Plug-n-Go Wired Keyboard with 8-pin Lightning Connector | $30 | Amazon | Use Code CLXFR8ZI
- JJRC X5 Drone with 2K HD Camera Live Video, 5G WiFi | $105 | Amazon | Use Code 50U591BY
- Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator Fan Black | $10 | Amazon
- Dyson - AM07 Tower Fan | $250 | Best Buy
- Up to 15% off Select Vinyl Plank Flooring | Home Depot
- CO-Z Industrial Desk Lamp with Marble Base | $22 | Amazon | Promo code EVLJUUUF
CO-Z Floor Lamp With Shelves | $45 | Amazon | Promo code 7AALCQPA
- Petnation Port-A-Crate Indoor and Outdoor Home for Pets | $14 | Amazon
- AUKEY Table Lamp, Touch Sensor Bedside Lamps + Dimmable Warm White Light & Color Changing RGB | $21 | Amazon | Use Code 85H8NH2A
- Peruvian Lilies: 10 Stems with Clear Vase | $35 | 1800Flowers
- Philips HF3500 Wake-Up Light | $35 | Walmart
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal | $40 | Amazon
- 50% off 22 oz. and 32 oz. Tumblers | Hydro Flask | Promo code TUMBLER-4Q8RG9 | Black, graphite, cobalt, and pacific only
- Waste King L-2600 Garbage Disposal with Power Cord, 1/2 HP | $50 | Amazon
- Waste King L-3300 Garbage Disposal with Power Cord, 3/4 HP | $83 | Amazon
- Waste King 9980 Garbage Disposal with Power Cord, 1 HP | $107 | Amazon
- Hydro Flask 22 oz Insulated Tumbler | $15 | Hydroflask | Use code TUMBLER-4Q8RG9
- Hydro Flask 30 oz Insulated Tumbler | $20 | Hydroflask | Use code TUMBLER-4Q8RG9
- LOCK & LOCK Easy Essentials 1-Liter Measuring Bowl | $4 | Amazon
- Bella - Pro Series 7-Speed Blender | $20 | eBay
- AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok Pan | $27 | Amazon
- Calphalon - Special Brew 10-Cup Coffee Maker | $40 | Best Buy
- Presto SaladShooter Food Slicer | $30 | Woot
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer | $137 | Amazon
- PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit | $100 | eBay
- DeWALT ToughSystem 2-Tool Combo Kit with Tool Box | $160 | Woot
- DEWALT 20V MAX Battery, Compact 1.5Ah (DCB201) | $31 | Amazon
- Yardworks by Poulan Pro 25cc Straight-Shaft Trimmer | $52 | Woot
- Chemical Guys DIRTTRAP04 Lime Green 1 Pack Cyclone Dirt Trap Car Wash Bucket Insert | $6 | Amazon
- Frebw 5 in 1 Stud Detector | $13 | Amazon | Use Code XKATMEC8
- 1080p Dash Cam, Built in WiFi | $30 | Amazon | Use Code WJNL92CS
- LED Garage Lights, 6000 Lm Deformable | $25 | Amazon | Use Code AHGMUBGA
- USB C Car Charger, Anker 42W PowerDrive Speed+ Duo, 2 Port USB Car Charger with one 30W Power Delivery Port | $17 | Amazon
- Travelpro Luggage Crew 11 22" Carry-on | $92 | Amazon | Clip the coupon on page
- Swagtron - T8 Self-Balancing Scooter | $150 | Best Buy
- Extra 60% Off Clearance | Eddie Bauer | Promo code 60OFFCLX
- Mid-Season Sale | Reebok | Promo code MSS
- 55% Off Original Price on Select Items | Mountain Hardwear | Promo code MHWGHOST
- Save 30% on Emolly Fashion Onesies | Amazon
- The North Face Surgent Pullover Half Dome Hoodie 2.0 | $30 | REI
- PUMA Axis SL Sneakers Men Shoe Basics | $35 | eBay
- PUMA Astro Kick Sneakers Men Shoe Basics | $30 | eBay
- Men’s and Women’s Vince Clothing and Shoes Flash Sale | Nordstrom Rack
- 3 Flannels For $100 or 1 Flannel For $39 | Jachs | Promo code 3FL or FLN
- Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron, 1-inch Curling Iron | $9 | Amazon
- 25% Off Palettes, Plus Free Shipping | Tarte Cosmetics | Promo code PARTY25
- CROWN SHADES Patented 10ft x 10ft Outdoor Pop up Portable Shade Instant Folding Canopy with Carry Bag | $83 | Amazon | Use Code MBDWGYR9
- 55% Off Winter Gear | Backcountry
- FREE Unforgiving Trials: The Space Crusade | Indiegala
- Franchise Sale - Mount & Blade | Steam
- Franchise Sale - DiRT | Steam
- Moonlighter | $8 | Steam
- Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition | $10 | GameStop
- Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition | $10 | GameStop
Now’s the perfect time of year to catch up on your outdoor fitness goals, and for PUMA, that means catching up with you. The athletic wear brand is taking an extra 30% off their entire sale section, plus free shipping on orders $35 or more. Thus, trendy sneakers and apparel for workouts and beyond are going much less than usual, so use promo code PUMACHI30 and stock up for a new season now.
TrailBuddy offers just about everything you could want in a pair of trekking poles.
Adjustable height with lever (instead of twist) locks? Check.
Sweat-wicking cork handles? Got ‘em.
Aluminum construction that’s more durable than carbon fiber? You know it.
Baskets? They come with two different kinds.
If you ever hike on uneven terrain, you’ll be amazed at how much these poles can help you navigate it, and you can get a set in the color of your choice for just $31 today with promo code GIZMODOTB15. Even if you don’t need them for yourself, they’d make a great gift.