Prime Day doesn’t start until next week, but Anker put together a collection of early Prime Day discounts that are only available for our readers.
Options range from Anker’s bread-and-butter charging gear (including a USB-C to Lightning cable!), to its newer home security products, to automotive accessories, to a tiny home theater projector. All of the deals are below, but just be sure to note the promo codes, and be sure to clip any on-page coupons you see as well (if applicable) to get the full discount.
Featuring full-array backlighting, quantum dot-powered color, HDR support, and a stunningly slim design, it will ensure that your Bachelorette viewing parties (or whatever) always happen at your house.
Update: Back in stock, if you missed it last week!
$50 for a Logitech Harmony remote is a great deal on its face, but the real reason to buy this model is the included Harmony Home Hub.
The Hub allows you to use your iPhone, Android device, or even an Amazon Echo to control everything a Harmony remote can (which is basically any piece of home theater gear you can think of). So even when you inevitably lose the included remote behind the couch cushions, you’ll still have multiple ways to take control of all of your home theater gear.
This current price is $150 less than buying them new, and $20-30 less than the usual going rate for refurbs. It’s still a big investment, to be sure, but if you spend a lot of time in noisy planes and trains, or if you work in an open office and just need to be able to find a quiet space, you won’t find a better set of headphones.
Amazon has a surprisingly deep bench of tech products under its AmazonBasics umbrella, and a ton of them are on sale right now.
The deal includes a huge assortment of gear, ranging from charging cables to wireless headphones to rechargeable batteries to gaming headsets, with tons of fun and random stuff in between. A few favorites are below, but be sure to head over to Amazon to find all of the deals.
Just not that the deals are only available for Prime members.
We aren’t sure how long this deal will last, so go fill up your cart while you can.
Instant Pots do more than just cook foods quickly, though they certainly do that. In fact, it’s is also our readers’ favorite slow cooker, and an amazing rice cooker too. To put a fine point on it: It’s one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets you can own, and worthy of all the hype.
Just make sure to clip the coupon code on the page.
Some people can’t live without their coffee, but for me, it’s fizzy water and diet cola. I’ve saved hundreds of dollars over the years on the stuff by making it myself with a SodaStream, and you can too.
Today on Amazon, you can get a SodaStream Fizzi for $60, complete with a full-sized CO2 caninster, and a carbonating bottle. That’s the best price Amazon’s offered since 2017, and if you regularly buy soda or carbonated water at the store, it’ll pay for itself.
Everyone needs pens, and let me tell you, Amazon’s got pens. Today only, Amazon’s discounting a ton of different styles of pens, markers and highlighters from BIC, as part of a Gold Box deal. Have a favorite type? Let us know in the comments.
Travelpro remains a favorite luggage brand among flight crews and our readers, and today only Amazon’s discounting two spinner sets. Choose from a softside and hardside, each costing just $130. Each set includes a 20" carry-on unit, but the hardside offers an additional 24" check-in model while the softside has a 25" one.
Love Alexa, and wish you could take her with you on your commute? Anker’s running the best deal ever on their hands-free, Alexa-enabled car charger today after you clip the $10 coupon and add promo code ROAVF44C.
You can check out my full impressions here, bu the Roav VIVA from Anker does an admirable job of providing hands-free Alexa access while you’re driving, including turn-by-turn directions, your daily briefing, and even third party Alexa apps like Jeopardy. As befitting an Anker product, it’s also a dual port car charger, albeit an awkwardly designed one.
Do you remember the last time you changed your air filter? If a specific date isn’t coming to mind, you are probably long overdue. It is suggested to change the filter every 60 days if you have pets in your home. You can stock up on some allergen-friendly air filters from Arm & Hammer during Home Depot’s one-day air and water filter sale.
Today only, Amazon’s discounting IZOD shirts, chino shorts and pants, and polos to help you freshen up your wardrobe for the summer. Prices start at just $9, for big boys, itty bitty boys, Mississippi boys, and inner city boys. (Unfortunately, no bow ties are included in this sale.)
Just note that this is a Gold Box, so these prices will only stick around for a day. So if your work gear has more than a few holes or slightly-noticeable pizza stains, don’t wait. Make a girl go crazy, ow.
If BioLite knows one thing well, it’s fire. While the company is best known for its wood-burning, phone-charging CampStove, its larger FirePit was a Kickstarter sensation a couple of years ago, and Huckberry’s got it for a rare 15% off today.
Utilizing electric convection fans that both stoke the flames and reduce smoke, the FirePit will be the most pleasant camp fire you’ve ever sat around, and won’t make your clothes smell like a Vegas casino. Its mesh sidewalls even let you see the embers burning at the bottom of the pit, which you’d never get to gaze at in a normal fire pit (and they are ENCHANTING). But perhaps best of all, an included grill grate lets you turn it into an on-the-go hibachi grill. Just add meat.
It’s very hot outside, so please, for the love of God, don’t put yourself through the torture of wearing long sleeves—especially when you have the chance to stock up on stylish short sleeve button downs from Jachs for less than usual. Right now, pick up any two of the 40+ styles included in the promo for just $39. Just use code SSBLOWOUT to ensure you snag the savings on shirts adorned with strips, florals, prints, plaid, and more.
If you’re trying to keep an eye on your blood pressure, Amazon will sell you this Omron 10 Series electronic monitor today for $40, the best price we’ve seen. This monitor has a 4 star review average on over 8,000 reviews, and includes both a wireless monitor that can store your last 100 readings, and Bluetooth connectivity so you can store unlimited readings on your smartphone (including Apple HealthKit).
Not to stress you out, but we aren’t sure how long this deal will last, so don’t delay.
Sweat Block is antiperspirant, but in lotion form, so you can use it on your hands and feet, instead of your armpits. Our own Jolie Kerr suggests using it on your feet, but feel free to let your mind wander about the possibilities. Get a tube for $13 on Amazon today, down from the usual $15.
If you’re looking for an entry point into the ever-widening world of K-beauty, look no further than these discounts on Neogen Dermalogy, a cult-favorite brand that’s created a slew of natural, yet effective products you definitely should try.
Included among the deals are Neogen’s Real Fresh Foam Cleanser, a must-try for combination and acne prone skin that gets ride of impurities without being too drying, in hydrating Blueberry and glow-promoting Cranberry. Also, on sale: The Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon, a pack of pre-soaked, exfoliating pads that aren’t too harsh. But really, you and your skin can’t go wrong with any of these Neogen buys. Shop now, before these rarely lowered prices go back up.
The flashlight on your phone is fine for stumbling to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but for any situation where you want to see more than a few feet in front of you, it’s worth investing in a dedicated torch.
Anker’s upgraded LC40 now features a rechargeable battery (can you believe Anker ever sold one that didn’t?) that can run for up to 50 hours on low power mode, or for six with the light’s brightness maxed out at 400 lumens Of course, it recharges over USB (even from a USB battery pack, natch), and its IP65 rating means it can stand up to the elements. It normally costs $20, but they’re putting it in the spotlight this week with a discount to $16.
The even more powerful LC90 is also on sale for $27 with code ANKERLITE, which could be considered an even better deal, since it’s more than twice as bright.
Did you finish season 3 of Stranger Things yet? There’s always time to rewatch the entire season (or series) before we get new episodes in a year or two. Rep your favorite Hawkins resident with these t-shirts and hoodies from Daily Steals. You can get Stranger Things Men’s and Women’s t-shirts for $13 using the promo code KJSTSHIRT. The Men’s and Women’s hoodies cost only $22 when you use the promo code KJSTHOODIE.
The world of K-beauty can be confusing for the uninitiated, but this sale on products from cult-favorite brand Klairs is a safe bet if you’re looking to commence your own K-beauty kick. Right now, a bunch of stuff from the brand is on sale on Amazon.
Klairs is an especially useful brand for those with sensitive skin. Its Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is a bestseller, but I especially love the Midnight Blue Calming Cream and Rich Moist Soothing Serum. But really, you can’t go wrong with anything from Klairs.
It’s not like there was anything wrong with the old routine of washing your face, but wouldn’t it be so much better with a cleanser that warms up as you use it? This Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser does exactly that, and today, it’s on sale for $21 on Amazon. The warmth created on contact helps open up your pores, so activated charcoal can suck impurities out, while vitamin C helps refine your skin’s texture. This hot deal won’t last long, though, so get yours before this stock gets cleaned out.
What better way to get ready for exercise-friendly summer weather than an extra 25% off Under Armour’s already affordable sale section? Pick up any amount of workout shirts, sweats, leggings, shoes, and more, and use promo code SUMMER25 at checkout to stack on the savings. If you do nothing else with this sale, at least replace your old underwear with Boxerjocks.
You don’t need to wait for Prime Day to get the benefits. Ahead of the 48-hour event, Amazon is gifting Marvel fans with a big MCU binge opportunity. If you didn’t get a chance to catch up before Avengers: Endgame (or even if you did), now is a great time to rewatch all of the MCU films, from OG Iron Man to Thor: Ragnarok and more. If you’re seeing Spider-Man: Far From Home this weekend, you’ll certainly want to rewatch a few MCU movies before heading to the theater. You can rent each of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies for $2 each (down from $4) on Amazon Prime Video.
FYI: It looks like all of the MCU films are available for this price, except for Captain Marvel, which is still a $6 rental and Avengers: Endgame isn’t available for rent on Prime Video until July 30.
It’s not exactly a second season, but Firefly fans should still be excited to see that the best show in the history of the ‘verse got a special edition 15th anniversary Blu-ray release, and you can get it for the best price since the holidays today.
The contents of the discs are unchanged from the original release, but the set does include some nice box art, a map, and and postcards of all the major characters.
Even if you aren’t usually into anime, it’s worth giving Cowboy Bebop a try, especially when you can get the entire series for a mere $5. This deal is through Amazon’s digital video storefront, and includes all 26 episodes in HD, which normally sell for $3 each.
Book lovers, Amazon Prime members can get $5 in eBook credit when they spend $20 on Kindle eBooks now through July 14. You can get this bonus through one or multiple transactions. You’ll receive your credit within four days after you complete it, but just a heads up, it expires 30 days after it is applied to your account.
Of course, there’s some limitations. This offer isn’t available for pre-orders, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), or digital subscriptions, like Kindle Unlimited. But still, it’s a great opportunity to stock up on summer reads!
Right now, FIFA 19 players and Twitch Prime subscribers can pick up the first of two FUT free loot drops thanks to Twitch Prime. (FYI, if you’ve got Amazon Prime, you can sign up for Twitch Prime for free.)
Here’s how it works: You can pick up a Twitch Prime Pack that guarantees one 86 OVR (overall rating) or better player, plus three rare gold player items, just as long as 1.) you’ve got a Twitch Prime account, 2.) an EA Account and 3.) FIFA 19 for the PS4, Xbox One or PC. To claim your content, link your Prime account with your EA account, log into FIFA Ultimate Team via FIFA 19, and navigate to the store to open your Twitch Prime pack in the My Packs section of the store before August 9.
And next month’s drop includes choice of an 87 OVR or better player and two more gold player items.
How you doin’ since you found out that Friends is pivoting away from Netflix? If your answer is just a bunch of incoherent sobs, pick up the Friends Edition of Monopoly for $45. In this version of the classic game, each Friends character gets their very own token, and properties are just some good ol’ classic memories from the show. Could Monopoly be any more fun? So (Central) perk up, and buy now, so you can play a round—just don’t bet your apartment on winning, or something.
Amazon’s dropping the price on a two Spikeball set, the standard kit is just $39 and the $70 tournament kit which includes a $40 registration to an official competitive tournament, better balls, and stronger legs. For what its worth, the $39 model is probably fine for most players.
Spikeball went from a Shark Tank oddity to a game that’s seemingly played at every park and beach, and for good reason! If you’ve been curious to play yourself, you can get your own set for an all-time low today.
Yee-haw! It’s novelty pool float season, y’all, so hang on tight.
The Intex Inflatabull is exactly what you think it is. One person rides the bull, and everyone else grabs the handles on the outside to make it shake. It seems like a concussion waiting to happen, but sometimes you’ve just got to grab life by the horns.
$29 is a solid discount from the usual $35, and the best price Amazon’s listed since last winter.
Nintendo’s Pokéball Plus is silly, unnecessary, and I can almost guarantee that you want to buy it anyway. It is a Nintendo accessory, after all. It lets you carry around your favorite Pokémon from Pokémon Let’s Go, get alerted to nearby monsters and gyms in Pokémon Go, and will soon let you transfer your monsters from Pokémon Sword and Shield.
Originally released for $50, Amazon’s marked the Pokéball Plus down to $41 today, an all-time low.
Why spiders? Why couldn’t it be “follow the butterflies?” If you hate real spiders but don’t mind LEGO versions, you’re in luck. Harry Potter fans can throw it all the way back to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with this LEGO set. Everyone remembers Argog’s dark and terrifying lair that Hagrid had Ron and Harry travel to. Right now, you can get LEGO Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Argog’s Lair for about $5 off on Amazon. The 157-piece set includes Argog, some of his children, Harry, and a terrified-looking Ron. Where’s the Ford Anglia when you need it?
- Refurb Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones w/ Google Assistant | $200 | eBay
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker 5.0, 40W | $41 | Amazon | Use Code SQYQR58F
- Anker - Soundcore Select Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $15 | Best Buy
- Mugig Guitar Amplifier, 10W with Two Channels and Dist Effects, Powered by 6 AA Batteries or AC Adapter | $25 | Amazon | Use Code U2E3N8K8
- VIZIO 65” Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV | $450 | Walmart
- Toshiba - 43-Inch LED - 2160p – Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition | $200 | Best Buy
- Samsung Q80 65" 4K QLED TV | $1,799 | Drop | Upgrade to 75" at checkout for $1,000 extra
- Miroir - Element DLP Projector | $100 | Best Buy
- Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Harmony Hub | $50 | Amazon
- Opodee Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, with 1800Pa Ultra Strong Suction | $140 | Amazon
- Refurb Dyson V8 Animal+ Cordless Vacuum | $200 | eBay | Use code JOY4DYSON
- Better Homes and Gardens Lift Top Desk | $75 | Walmart
- Convenience Concepts Newport Desk with Drawer | $67 | Amazon
- Mainstays Crowley Park 3-Piece Outdoor Bar Set with Fold-Down Table | $78 | Walmart
- Refurb Winix C535 True HEPA Air Cleaner | $70 | Woot
- Up to 35% off Select Water and Air Filters | Home Depot
- Save on BIC Mechanical Pencils, Pens, Highlighters, & More | Amazon
- Lodge L4HS3KPLT Cast Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set | $70 | Amazon
- Calphalon - Power Sense 10-Speed Blender | $50 | Best Buy
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker | $80 | Amazon
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker | $60 | Amazon
- Modal - Rechargeable Wine Opener | $10 | Best Buy
- CVLIFE LED Tactical Flashlight 5 Modes, Rechargeable 18650 Battery Included | $10 | Amazon | Use Code NJHKMW78
- FOXWELL Battery Tester 12V Automotive Battery Analyzer Health/Faults Detector BT100 Pro | $30 | Amazon | Use Code AKJ96X93
- WORX Hydroshot 20V Power Washer | $70 | Woot
- Travelpro Citadel Deluxe 20" and 24" Hardside Spinner Luggage Set | $130 | Amazon
- Travelpro TourGo 20" and 25" Softside Spinner Luggage Set | $130 | Amazon
- Up to 30% Off Izod | Amazon
- Mountain Hardwear Boundary Line Pants - Men’s | $160 | REI
- Stranger Things T-Shirts, Men’s and Women’s | $13 | Daily Steals | Promo code KJSTSHIRT
- Stranger Things Hoodies, Men’s and Women’s | $22 | Daily Steals | Promo code KJSTHOODIE
- Pick Any 2 Short Sleeve Button Downs for Only $39 | Jachs | Promo code SSBLOWOUT
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser | $21 | Amazon
- Neogen Dermalogy Deals | Amazon
- SweatBlock | $13 | Amazon
- Klairs Deals | Amazon
- Spikeball Game Set | $39 | Amazon
- Spikeball Pro Kit (Tournament Edition) | $70 | Amazon
- Vortex Optics CF-4302 Crossfire 10x42 Binocular | $90 | eBay
- BioLite FirePit | $170 | Huckberry | $220 with solar cover
- BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Teal/Teal | $7 | Amazon
- Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor | $40 | Amazon
- Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition | $5 | Target
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies | $2 | Amazon
- Firefly 15th Anniversary Set | $15 | Amazon
- Joy Tops - Thumb Grip Extenders | $7 | Best Buy
- Perixx DX-2000L Gaming Control Mouse Pad - 12.60 x 10.60 | $5 | Amazon
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 | $20 | Best Buy
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 | $20 | Best Buy
- Kirby: Battle Royale for Nintendo 3DS | $10 | GameStop
- LEGO Overwatch Tracer vs. Widowmaker 75970 Building Kit , New 2019 (129 Piece) | $10 | Amazon
- LEGO 6250953 Overwatch Dorado Showdown 75972 Building Kit , New 2019 (419 Piece), Multicolor | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars TM Imperial TIE Fighter 75211 | $48 | Walmart
- LEGO Friends Heartlake City Pet Center 41345 | $36 | Walmart
- LEGO Friends Mia’s Camper Van 41339 Building Set (488 Piece) | $34 | Amazon
- LEGO Friends Stephanie’s Horse Jumping 41367 Building Kit , New 2019 (337 Piece) | $32 | Amazon
- LEGO Ideas TRON: Legacy 21314 Construction Toy inspired by Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Speed Champions Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0 75888 Building Kit (391 Piece) | $20 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets Hogwarts Whomping Willow 75953 Magic Toys Building Kit, Prisoner of Azkaban, Hedwig, Hermoine Granger and Severus Snape (753 Pieces) | $56 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets Aragog’s Lair 75950 Building Kit (157 Pieces) | $9 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War The Hulkbuster Smash-Up 76104 Building Kit (375 Piece) | $18 | Amazon
- LEGO City Capital City 60200 Building Kit (1211 Piece) | $105 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck 42070 Building Kit (1862 Piece) | $205 | Amazon
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Game & Learn Controller | $7 | Amazon
- Friends Edition Monopoly | $45 | Amazon
Big, plush bath towels have their place, but that place is not in a suitcase, or at the beach, or even in particularly humid bathrooms where they’ll never get dry. But luckily, these are places where Turkish Towels thrive.
Turkish Towels use a thin Turkish cotton that’s still incredibly strong and absorbent, and they look great to boot. I’ve owned a few of these for years, and especially enjoy pulling them out this time of year when regular towels always tend to feel just a little bit damp and gross. Pick one up starting at $22 (down from $35) during this limited time Huckberry sale.
Do your eyelashes or eyebrows need some TLC? If lash extensions are too far out of your budget, don’t break the bank to get longer lashes. You can get Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum for only $13 on Daily Steals using the promo code KJARDEN. That is a whopping $87 off the price at Macy’s. The serum is made with a triple peptide complex, plus vitamins A, C, and E help to support natural cycles of growth.
As someone with dry skin, First Aid Beauty’s soothing products are some of my personal favorites, and today, you can take 20% off their entire site at the brand’s Friends and Family Sale with promo code CHILL20. Consider trying out some cult-favorite Ultra Repair Cream (or if you prefer something a bit lighter go the route of the Ultra Repair Moisturizer). I also stan the very gentle Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask for a boost of hydration, and the Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, because in case you haven’t heard, hyaluronic acid if your friend. But really, with this sale, you can’t go wrong.
Astorflex’s Greenflex chukka boots are the perfect mix of sharp looks and instant comfort, owing to their memory foam footbeds and soft European leather that “is processed slowly for 30 days in a mixture of water, oak bark, and powdered mimosa, then softened in barrels with animal fats and aniline dyes.” If that sounds fancy, it’s because it is.
For the amount of work put in and the quality of materials you’re getting, the Greenflexes are a pretty great value at $150+, but for a limited time, Huckberry’s taking up to 20% off several styles, including other styles like the Bitflex and Bootflex. We wrote more about the shoes here, if you want to learn more before strolling over to Huckberry to order a pair.
Stardew Valley is the perfect gaming anecdote to a stressful day at work, or a long night out, and you can grab it on the Nintendo Switch for just $13 today. Will you be a winemaker, a vegetable farmer, a commercial fisherman, or, like me, a mayonaise magnate? It’s all up to you.
Octopath Traveler may not have lived up to expectations, but its soundtrack, visuals, and combat system are all terrific, so for a low $45, it might be worth checking out if you’re a big JRPG fan.