A Nintendo Switch Lite, a refurbished 16" MacBook Pro, a complete Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra Blu-ray collection, a Proactiv 3-Step System, and a Gooloo Car Jump Starter lead Tuesday’s best deals.
Promoted Deal: Eufy SmartDrop Mailbox | $149 | Kickstarter
It happens to the best of us. You place an order online and it arrives on your doorstep only to have it stolen while you’re out on the town. And while your instinct may be to snatch up that Ring doorbell while it’s on sale, it’s highly discouraged by our friends at Gizmodo. Reports surfaced the company had not only teamed up with police forces to spy on its users, but it had also inadvertently leaked their Wi-Fi credentials to hackers, a huge loss for digital privacy advocates. Since then, plenty of alternatives have cropped up, including SmartDrop from Eufy Security, a “smart mailbox” whose Kickstarter campaign doubled its $50,000 funding goal in just over an hour and a half this morning.
Read the full post: Yes, Eufy Is Making a Smart Mailbox Now
It’s a tough time to be in the market for a laptop. Stock is shoddy due to high demand, and the price isn’t always right. But if you’re able to spend a little extra cash, and you’re okay with a funky computer, ASUS’s ZenBook 15 is down to $1,300 at B&H Photo today. That’ll only get you the base configuration, but for your money you’ll get a 15.6" 1080p display with minimal bezels, a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, 16GB of RAM, and a nifty little touch screen display where your trackpad would usually go. It works for that, but you can also use it for things like hotkeys, hand writing, or just as a number pad if you’ve been missing those extra keys.
As a proud new owner of the base model 16" MacBook Pro—which normally runs about $2,400—I’ve gotta say, I might have considered going refurbished for this rare discount on Amazon that brings the price down to $1,879, a savings of $520 over retail. (Other models are up to 22% off, too.) If I’d saved $520 on my MacBook Pro just a few short weeks ago, I could have bought 520 cheeseburgers from the dollar menu at McDonald’s. Or, if I was feeling responsible, I could have put it toward my car payment.
Ah, but alas I did not and so I’m sitting here advising you not to make the same mistake I did. If ever you were thinking of buying the 16" MacBook Pro, now is the time to grab one. It’s got a six-core i7-9750H processor, 16GB of fast 2,666MHz DDR4 RAM, 512GB of flash storage, and a 4GB AMD Radeon Pro graphics processor built-in. Call it mitochondria because it’s a real powerhouse ... for a Mac that is! Graced with force-canceling woofers, the six-speaker sound system is impressive as well.
Although I’ve personally run into constant pinwheeling in Chrome ever since I got the thing, that issue isn’t unique to me or this MacBook specifically. My partner has the same problem on her brand-new 13" MacBook Pro and I had it on my 2017 version of that laptop before it. Otherwise, it’s been smooth sailing. Test it out for yourself, and remember Amazon has a 30-day return policy if it’s not up to snuff. I, for one, blame Chrome.
It seems doorbell cams have sprung up overnight. I feel like I’m seeing more and more in my neighborhood. My theory is honestly just with people staying home more they are ordering more and things go missing. Sometimes when you have a high volume of packages a few wander away. This is also what my neighbor said after she installed her Ring Doorbell. Well, whether you’re worried about missing deliveries or just curious about who’s outside you can save $30 on this 1080p Eufy Smart Doorbell. The total before tax is $100.
Eufy has made some great products over the years (looking at you RoboVacs) and this doorbell cam seems to be a favorite among Amazon reviewers. The cams have surprisingly high resolution and give pretty clear video in HDR with little interruption. With Eufy you don’t need an additional security package for monitoring, you control as much or a little as you want to monitor. The two-way audio allows you to interact with whoever approaches your home. I like that they point out very clearly that the AI tech is smart enough to tell the difference between humans and animals. But if there was a whole host of raccoons knocking over trashcans I’d think I’d like to know. You do get to pick your own fun ringtone from eight options but you will already need to have wires for that aspect of the cam to work.
Otherwise, it’s wireless and works with your WiFi. Connect it with you Alexa to ease communication and see who’s there quickly. Now it says that Eufy ensures that it’s secure and your data is kept private but there’s always a chance with any one of these they could be hacked. But that’s a maybe. All I know is I’d personally feel more secure with one on these outside my home instead of inside.
When the iPhone XR launched alongside the XS and XS Max back in 2018, it was an unsurprising overnight hit. An iPhone for $600 was pretty much unheard of at the time, and while the SE has since returned for $400, the XR still holds its own, punching above its weight with a Liquid Retina, bezel-less, 6.1" LCD display, a powerful A12 Bionic processor, a 12MP rear single-lens camera with Portrait mode and Neural Engine machine learning, along with Face ID and wireless charging. And yes, it’s got IP67 water resistance.
Everything about the iPhone XR spells premium in a low-cost package, and it can be yours for $399—the current going rate of an iPhone SE, which only has a 4.7" non-bezel-less screen—from Amazon. The catch is the iPhone is locked to Cricket Wireless, which sucks if you have another carrier. While all carriers are legally obligated to offer unlocking as a service, you do (at least temporarily) have to sign up for Cricket in order to check out. Tacking an extra $55 to your order brings the total cost to $454, but since Cricket is a pay-as-you-go service, you can cancel at any time. Gold Box deals don’t last long, typically a day or two at most, so if you’re already in the market for a new smartphone, now’s your chance to cop an iPhone XR for up to $200 less while supplies last.
Amazon’s Fire Stick is a great little streaming dongle with all of the power of Alexa at its disposal, and it’s down to $30 on Amazon. This device has loads of apps to watch all your favorite movies and shows. Not to mention, you get a year’s subscription to Food Network at no additional cost, which means you can learn new recipes and improve your cooking skills. Grab one of these before they’re gone!
Only since I’ve been writing about audio tech have I even begun to understand what a soundbar really is and now I notice them in all my friends’ homes. I also totally get how they enhance the sound of whatever you’re listening to and how drastically different it is without one. I do know what a good deal on one is too and $70 off of this Nebula Soundbar Fire TV Edition is definitely that.
If you’re a Fire TV fan this soundbar brings audio and streaming power to any TV. This soundbar combines both, a 2-in-1. There’s a lot of sound here for such a compact and sleek device, there are two speakers and two subwoofers for some pretty robust audio no matter the size of the room. As for the output of your picture, it’s 4K Ultra HD quality. The viewing options are endless as well as this little streaming device has 500,000 movies and TV shows to pick from. Enjoy Prime video if you’re a member and all the other subscription services you’ve signed up for, just run them through your Amazon account for streamlined access. The remote control is voice-activated with Alexa so operating it all is a breeze. Get everything you need to upgrade your home viewing today.
Get free one-day shipping for Prime members.
To quote Gizmodo’s Andrew Liszewski when it was first announced, this latest accessory from Otterbox will let you “scoop out Baby Yoda’s brains and replace them with your Amazon Echo Dot.” Since my baby brain could not personally come up with a better headline if I tried, I’m cribbing his and making it my own. Just so we’re clear. The stand is designed specifically for the Echo Dot 3rd Gen, meaning it won’t work with the older Echo Dot 1st and 2nd Gen smart speakers. Of course, if you buy them together, you’ll save 5% off the list price.
While some of my colleagues would prefer to eat the Baby Yoda (also known as The Child, if you’re a narc), I adore the blatantly focus group-engineered little fella. Ripe for merch like this incredible stand, it’s the perfect ornament to gaze upon longingly every morning when you wake up. And with The Mandalorian striking back in season 2 next month, what better way to gear up Alexa for your next streaming binge? I know I’ll be there, mostly for Baby Yoda, because I am extremely susceptible to lazy marketing, and I wear it proudly.
All that glitters may not be gold, but this portable SSD from Samsung totally is; it’s also $30 off at B&H Photo right now. Whether you need it for travel, need to add some extra storage to your computer in a pinch, or just like having a backup of all your important files handy, a portable SSD with plenty of space will solve most of your storage woes without taking up much space on your desk.
Whether you’ve been filling up your Switch with new games and DLC, or you just need a spare card in case you run out of space for all your photos, it might be time for some fresh storage. This 256GB microSD card from SanDisk usually sells for $100, but today you can get it from Best Buy for just $60. Even if you have a bit of spare disk space right now, it’s nice to have one handy for when you start to run low.
This deal was originally published on 6/7/2020 and updated with new information on 9/14/2020.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the fakes and even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality, and you can save $50 on a pair of your own at Amazon, complete with a wireless charging case.
Another one of Amazon’s crazy combo deals is on tap with an Echo Show 5 that ships with a Blink Mini indoor security camera for $75. This combo is normally $125, and an Echo Show 5 alone typically sits around $60 and the Blink is usually $35, so this is a rare discount for sure.
The Blink Mini offers a 1080p wide angle feed to monitor your home’s most important areas, with motion detection on board to alert you whenever there’s movement about.
You’ll need a subscription if you want to record those moments and save them to the cloud for later viewing, but you currently get service through December 2020 with every purchase, which is more than enough time to decide whether it’s worth the long-term investment.
I’ve been using a pair of Anker’s Soundcore Life P2 since January, and they’ve been fantastic AirPods alternatives. They were down to $50 back then, but Anker has dropped the price down to its lowest ever mark at $40, no code necessary.
These buds feature CVC 8.0 microphones for noise reduction, 40 hours of total playtime (seven in the buds, the rest in the charger), an IPX7 water rating, and Bluetooth 5.0 AptX for a cleaner wireless connection.
More importantly, these little bundles of plastic acoustical joy deliver powerful sound from the graphene drivers inside. If you’re new to the true wireless game, the Anker Soundcore Life P2 offer a perfect starting point.
If ever there was a time to disconnect from what’s going on an take some time for yourself this is it. Noise-canceling headphones are heaven sent in a myriad of situations. Traveling, jogging, sleeping, working, any and all the above these are the perfect addition to your life. Today take $100 off of the holy grail of wireless headphones right now. There are three color options of Beats Solo Pros available now at this price.
Light blue, dark blue, and red take your pick from and start on your path to true Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). Block out all external noise to help you concentrate or even just take a nap with some soothing tunes. I really like the ‘fast fuel’ feature that gives you up to three hours of playtime off of just ten minutes of charging. With a regular full charge expect at least twenty-two hours of smooth listening or forty if you aren’t using ANC. The transparency option is perfect if you’re on the go to help aid in staying more aware say if you’re in a bigger city with lots to be conscious of. The Apple H1 Headphone Chip and Class 1 Bluetooth allow for a longer range of connection and means fewer dropouts with crisper tones. They pair easily with iOS and Android devices plus you’ll get a million cool points and be in the rad celebrity club with your new Beats.
Free two-day shipping for Prime members.
If you’re still working from home and need an all-inclusive hub for all of your computer attachments, checkout Vava’s 7-in-1 USB-C hub. It’s only $18 with our exclusive code “KJVA0909" and a clipped coupon on the page. It has an HDMI adapter, an ethernet port, three USB-3.0 ports, as well as an SD/TF card reader. Grab it before it’s gone!
If you’re not familiar with TCL, it’s time to take notice. This manufacturer really stepped its TV game up in recent years. Its panels seem to be sourced from quality vendors, they have all the latest smart features, and most importantly, they’re cheap as all hell. Take this 40-incher, for instance, which comes in at only $189.99. Granted, you’re only getting 1080p resolution for that money, but that’s more than enough pixels for this size. This one sports Android TV for its smart platform, which means you get access to thousands of apps and games at Google Play, plus Google Assistant and Chromecast functionality built-in.
Now, if your cup runneth over, you should also check out this 75" 4K QLED, which is normally $3,000, but Best Buy is knocking $800 off the price. With a mini LED backlight and a quantum dot layer sandwiching the display panel, this TV achieves some of the best color and sharpness you’ll get out of LCD-based tech. Its smart platform is based on Roku with all the video apps you can ask for, and it has smart voice functionality with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant onboard, accessible with the included voice remote.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the hottest deals going in gaming. Even without meaty discounts like 3 months for $25 at Eneba (currently $45 on Amazon), you’ll enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, free games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X.
Existing subscribers of both Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play with over 50 days left on their memberships can also grab 1 year of EA Play (which converts to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate) for $28 from the site.
This article was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 9/1/2020 and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 9/15/2020.
The Nintendo Switch quarantine hunt continues. Anyone who’s tried to buy a Nintendo Switch Lite, for themselves or their loved ones, lately knows what an impossible undertaking it ostensibly is. Either you find one and it sells out, the prices have spiked to unreasonable levels, or you can’t find one at all. For now, you can snap one up at Amazon in Gray, which ships October 10, or Coral, arriving in just a week’s time, at its $200 MSRP.
For all my Walking Dead obsessed people, The Walking Dead Collection by Telltale Games is only $23 on the PS4 and $28 on the Xbox One. You can shoot zombies and make decisions that’ll surely fuck you up in the long run. That price is about 54% off MSRP, and about $7 down from previous Amazon prices. The Walking Dead Collection contains all four seasons, including my baby Clemintine, who has become hardened after living in a post-zombie world. Wild. Anyway, hop on this deal because I’m not sure how long it’ll last.
The whole month of September is just Halloween eve. It’s the set up for the best month, season, and holiday. Disney has done spooky and adorable like no other company and is basically the one you look to it that is your ven diagram. Hocus Pocus is a Hallow’s Eve staple even twenty-seven years later. And there’s no way you didn’t completely fall in love with cursed cutie Thackery Binx. This fifteen-inch Binx Plush is the puurrrrfect decoration to prep for pumpkin season. The detail is bewitching with his coffin-shaped name tag, witch hat (probably from Dani), and it’s all tied up with a sweet orange-colored ribbon to stay on theme. Binx is sure to horrify the Sanderson Sisters with how charming his expression is.
Free shipping for orders over $75.
The best thing I purchased in quarantine was my Switch Lite. I take it to a lot of places too. It’s been really nice playing Animal Crossing in the park or on the patio of my pal’s restaurant. But one thing I never investigated was on the option to charge it while I’m out and about. Take 47% off this Nintendo Switch Lite Portable Charging Case and never run out of juice if you’re trying to sell turnips while you’re on the go.
This is a pretty sizable fast-charging battery in terms of strength. The built-in 8000mAh rechargeable unit comes complete with a stand. It’s easy to pop on and offs and is just as compact to toss in your bag with the Switch. It’s designed with air vents to keep your pint-sized console from overheating. It takes about four hours for it to fully charge and the best thing in the battery pack will not continue to charge once the Switch it back to 100%. This way you arent waste charge or warring out either out.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Even after all this time, Splatoon 2 is still one of the better multiplayer experiences on the Switch. There’s an active community, and plenty of different modes to try out. So why not jump into this paint-splattering fest today with a copy that’s only $40 at Amazon? You’ll need to wait about a week for it to ship, though.
I’ve been a fan of Chrissie Zullo’s art for years and she’s produced some of the most beautiful variant covers across all publishers for ages. These figures can be expensive but if you’re a DC fan or a fan of Barbara this will be the perfect addition to your collection. Take 38% off and honor Babs of Burnside.
This six-inch tall is a black and white version of the DC Artists’ Alley collection. It definitely gives her a retro vibe as our heroine is ready to zoom off on her classic scooter to protect us all. Her expression says she can tackle anything thrown as her and definitely has a more optimistic demeanor than her Bat relatives. Chrissie Zullo designed her perfectly and captured all the enthusiasm the college crime fighter has to offer. This vinyl figure is a limited edition and only one thousand were made.
Free shipping on orders over $79.
With everything going on right now, sustainability is on the mind. Everyone is wondering: How can we do our part to reduce the effects of climate change and shift gears toward a brighter future. And while consumerism isn’t the answer, how everyone spends their money, and how corporations respond to the climate crisis, does play a role in our efforts to save the dying Earth. Take kitchenware, for example. We aren’t blind to the fact that our readers are buying new kitchen gadgets amid a pandemic where everyone is cooking more at home, as opposed to eating out or ordering takeout every night.
Proclamation Goods’ environmentally conscious Duo skillet, available in stainless steel and carbon steel variants, isn’t the end-all-be-all solution, but the company that makes it does promise a “supply chain that prioritizes the environment and fair working conditions,” and since it’s multipurpose, you won’t have to run multiple pots and pans through the dish washer, or waste water washing them by hand. Instead, the Duo consolidates your kitchenware into one nifty tool, making it the ideal candidate for smaller apartments and houses as well. Using our exclusive promo code KINJA15, you can take over $50 off either model and try it out for yourself. Free your conscience from the remorse of buying environmentally dubious cooking supplies today.
You can’t be home all the time. I mean you CAN, it’s totally possible, but pretty unlikely. Why not invest in a security system that’s super-easy to install and has full HD recording qualities? The four-camera Eufy Security System is a whole 15% off with the combination of a promo code and clipped coupon, bringing the price down to $357! It’s totally weatherproof and is compatible with Alexa, so you can get updates on the perimeter of your house in real time. So why not grab one of these before it’s gone?
This deal was originally published by Ignacia Fulcher in Feburary 2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 9/15/2020.
There’s nothing worse than getting all ready for the day and your car battery being out of commission. And yet, this is something we deal with all the time. Well, no more! In 2020 we’re getting ahead of our problems and buying a jump starter.
This one is only $52 when you clip the coupon and type in the promo code WEGPF8HC at checkout and can be able to resurrect any 4.5L gasoline engine easily. It also comes with a dual USB-port to charge all of your electronic devices if you’re in a pinch. Plus, the jump start is equipped with a handy flashlight just in case you’re in the middle of nowhere.
Saving food is probably at the top of your list because it helps reduce waste for the environment and it helps you keep more money in your wallet. Those are two pretty important things if you ask me and if you can achieve those in one item all the better. Right now take $20 off the FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer and achieve those aforementioned goals.
This model of the FoodSaver is designed to be more compact to save on counter space if you have a kitchen with limited real estate. In fact, it’s about fifty percent smaller than it’s competitors. But just because it’s smaller doesn’t mean it’s less efficient, this pint-sized saver still has full power. It’s easy to use to keep your leftovers delicious or prepped meals safe and fresh. No sweat in aligning the bags for a tight seal and the control panel keeps it simple for even the least tech-savvy. It’s compatible with 1-quart, 1-pint vacuum seal bags, and obviously its works with Food Saver zipper bags and fresh containers. You get an 8" X 10' Roll and (10) 1- quart vacuum seal bags in the purchase. You’re saving all around with this tasty deal.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
Before any of us knows it, the holidays will be here. It sounds so far fetched, but wouldn’t you like to be prepared with a Cuisinart electric knife from Morning Save? It’s only $49, and comes with two blades—ridged and straight—along with a wooden butcher board for display purposes. I have one of these, and in the beginning, I felt like my Nana at all holiday functions, carrying it in her purse, but as soon as it sliced through a fried turkey and whole ham like butter, I just went with the flow. What are you waiting for? Easier slicing is a click away.
If you’ve been finding it tough to unwind at home, you might just need a little aromatherapy to help you relax. We’ve got an exclusive deal that will help you with that: almost 50% off of this Anjou Ultrasonic essential oil/aroma diffuser. Just make sure to clip the coupon on Amazon and add promo code HKY6TL8I at checkout.
This diffuser offers multiple time options to keep it continuously running or to have it automatically shut off after one, three, or six hours. Its 300 ml capacity allows it to disperse mist for up to eight hours. With its quiet running volume and the adjustable lighting soft lighting (the ring around the Anjou diffuser adjusts to seven different colors) it seems like a perfect essential diffuser to keep by your bed.
If you like our kitchen to be more colorful than a bed of spring flowers, these Cuisinart knives are a perfect addition. At MorningSave, you can get six stainless steel knives and their accompanying blade guards for just $29.
Each knife is imprinted with a list of ingredients that it’s best fit for, which means no more shredding a tough loaf of bread because you decided to try and cut it with a steak knife, you silly goose. Here are all the different pieces you can look forward to:
- 1x 8-in. chef knife with blade guard
- 1x 8-in. slicing knife with blade guard
- 1x 8-in. bread knife with blade guard
- 1x 7-in. santoku knife with blade guard
- 1x 6.5-in. serrated utility knife with blade guard
- 1x 3.5-in. paring knife with blade guard
Grab some here.
This deal was originally published in May 2020 and updated with new information on 9/11/2020.
I have seen first hand how Proactiv has been life-changing for so many of my pals over the years. It’s been tested and proven. Getting such a great bundle for half off is an awesome opportunity to stock up or give it a go. Today only at Ulta grab one of the best-reviewed acne relief systems on the market for just $30
This tried and true acne-fighting trio is what Proactiv built its name on. This original pack works with all skin types really but is a bit of a godsend for those with oily skin and/or breakouts. If you can minimize pores, deep clean, and cut grim preventing new breakouts is sure to follow. That’s basically how this works. The Renewing Cleanse has benzoyl peroxide that kills bacteria, Revitalizing Toner keep pores unclogged and skin softer, and the Repairing Treatment prevents new blemishes and returns your face to a lovely calm glowing status. A clear and clean complexion can really change how you feel and it’s improved my friends’ lives immensely. Proactiv is the real deal so grab it now as a steal.
Free shipping on all orders over #35.
All this time at home has had me adjusting my skincare routine, which means I’m constantly on the lookout for good deals on the top cleansers, toners, serums, and even skincare tools. While I’m intrigued by the various iterations of the Foreo Luna cleansing brushes, I’m less enthused about the price tags on them which range from $50 to $200.
For this reason, I’m a big fan of trying out dupes. This option on Amazon I have not personally tried yet, but it has some pretty good reviews and I have a promo code for you to get 50% off its already substantially-lower-than-the-Foreo-Luna price. You can get this waterproof electric facial cleansing brush massager for $6 in pink, blue, and “red” (in quotes because it looks more like fuchsia to me) when you apply code 50G9O2HY at checkout. Unfortunately, the yellow brush didn’t work with the code for me.
If you want to try the original, I’ve found there are some models as low as $50 on Amazon and there is also a $29 off coupon available for one of the higher-end models today. You can check those out below.
Be sure to pair it with a cleanser appropriate for your personal skin type! I recommend trying out the gentle tea tree and BHA cleanser, COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser which is at a fairly good price right now for $10 a bottle.
COVID-19 is still a threat. That’s why we hooked y’all up with 25% off newly designed N95 masks (FDA- and CE Niosh-approved N95s!) using the exclusive promo code KINJA25 at MQ Direct. As we know, real, FDA-approved N95 masks filter out 95% of air particles and are the most effective way to block out airborne pathogens. You can grab a 10-pack for $38, and a 20-pack for $75! Please stay safe out there—let’s not play politics on a novel coronavirus!
If you have a face mask with filters, you’ll probably need to replace them at some point. At MorningSave, a pack of 10 reusable and replaceable filters costs just $9. These 5-layer filters protect up to 2.5PM (fine particulate matter) with activated carbon, which is supposed to be more effective at absorbing toxic airborne gases. You can wash and reuse the filters after a couple of wears, too, but don’t go too long without replacing them altogether. Order your pack at MorningSave if you’re running low.
If quarantine’s left you antsy, maybe you’ve spent some time cleaning out your closet. If you’ve realized that most of your wardrobe is filled with stuff you’re never gonna actually wear, perhaps it’s time to give some new threads a try. Don’t splurge too much, though, a good sale’s worth waiting for. Right now, you can get up to 87% off at JACHS NY on pieces like this bird print Chambray shirt for $12, these zig-zag chino shorts for $12, or this fleece hooded henley for $35 if you’re getting an early start on your winter attire.
If you’re looking for women’s clothing, JACHS has a pretty sparse selection, with only 25 items, and the discounts aren’t nearly as steep as on men’s clothing, but it’s still worth a look if you want to save $20 on a piece or two.
Avatar is still wildly popular, and if you haven’t yet been briefed on why, it’s time to get caught up. Amazon has the complete series of both Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra in one elemental powerhouse of a Blu-Ray collection for just $50. There are 17 discs in all to cover the hundreds of hours of alchemical mayhem and artistry these two and all their destructive peers are known for. Grab a copy and settle in for a long binge marathon.
As a fan of Robert Pattinson’s performances in The Lighthouse and the Safdie brothers’ Good Time and definitely NOT Twilight (ok I watched and enjoyed the first one, sue me), watching the trailer for The Batman over the weekend got me hyped for a brooding heartthrob take on a classic comic book character. And to get you in the right state of mind for yet another superhero movie, Batman Beyond: The Complete Series—Funko Pop included—for $60, down 28% from what it cost last week. While this isn’t the lowest price for the Blu-ray + digital collection, it’s still a pretty compelling offer given the timing.
While you’re at it, peruse some of the best, weirdest comics you can read this summer including a lighthearted romp starring the Dark Knight himself, courtesy of published author Tres Dean, since we’re stuck inside anyway.
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 8/24/2020 and updated with new information on 9/10/2020.
With fifteen titles in this awesome deal from Best Buy, you can create quite the combo for a great day of lazy television binging. Grab any two titles for just $20 and get caught up on a favorite series, experience a new one, or relive the best moments from a past one. I’d like to recommend Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing as a combo. Both had no excuse for being as good as they are/were. Season two of Doom Patrol is currently out on DC Universe and HBO Max. Swamp Thing was sadly canceled too soon. But both are well worth a go.
Build a DC combo with these titles or The CW favorites Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl. Titans and Krypton are other good options...wow, this list is very DC heavy. But all the Rick and Morty seasons are available too and well as Big Bang Theory is that’s more your jam. No matter what you pick this is a killer deal for hours of quality entertainment.
This combo will ship for $5.
- Samsung 256GB EVO Select microSDXC | $32 | Amazon
- SanDisk 256GB microSD Card | $60 | Best Buy
- Samsung 512GB EVO Select microSD Card | $85 | Amazon
- SanDisk 1TB Portable USB-C Drive | $150 | Best Buy
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $160 | B&H Photo
- Torteco Wireless Charger | $8 | Amazon | Use code 50KFVFP8
- Anker PowerWave Wireless Charging Stands (2-Pack) | $26 | Amazon
- Anker PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C Hub | $29 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- TaoTronics Bluetooth Magnetic Earbuds | $12 | TaoTronics |Promo code MAG54 Apple EarPods (Lightning) | $17 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $40 | Amazon
- Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $46 | Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $130 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro | $199 | Amazon
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones | $200 | Amazon Gold Box
- Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitor Pair | $539 | Amazon
- Samsung Back to Sports Sale | Best Buy
- Amazon Fire Stick | $30 | Amazon
- Nebula Soundbar Fire TV Edition | $160 | Amazon Gold Box
- TCL 40" 1080p Smart TV | $180 | Best Buy
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $299 | Best Buy
- TCL 75" 4K HDR QLED Smart TV | $2,200 | Best Buy
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $22 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Samsung G7 32" Curved Monitor | $220 | Newegg | Code 9GUPFGR29
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,300 | B&H Photo
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch (Refurbished) | $1,879 | Amazon Gold Box
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,100 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- Garmin Forerunner Watch | $170 | Amazon
- iPhone XR | $399 | Amazon Gold Box
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $248 | Best Buy
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Case (Super Mario Odyssey) | $11 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Animal Crossing) | $20 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $27 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Lite Portable Charging Case | $29 | SideDeal
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $52 | Amazon
- Nvidia Shield Gaming Controller | $79 | Amazon
- Razer Huntsman Mechanical Keyboard | $90 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $14 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers | $15 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- The Walking Dead Collection | $23 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition | $30 | Amazon
- 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership | $31 | CDKeys
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning | $34 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Royal | $40 | Amazon
- Sakura Wars | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- The Last of Us Part II | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Destroy All Humans! Crypto-137 Edition | $380 | Amazon
- The Evil Within 2 | $8 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Digital Code) | $10 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $13 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $17 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- Sega Genesis Classics | $20 | Amazon
- Life is Strange 2 | $20 | Amazon
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima | $20 | Amazon
- The Walking Dead Collection | $28 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $25
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition | $30 | Amazon
- Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition | $34 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Premium Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $18 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Collection of Mana | $25 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster | $30 | Amazon
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker | $33 | Amazon
- Trials of Mana | $35 | Amazon
- Splatoon 2 | $40 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $40 | Amazon
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 | $40 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $40 | Amazon
- ARMS (Digital Code) | $42 | Amazon
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition | $42 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Gray) | $200 | Amazon
Nintendo Switch Lite (Coral) | $200 | Amazon
- Select X-Men Dorbz Figures | $4 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! NBA Celtics Gordon Hayward | $6 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Disney Mulan on Khan | $15 | Amazon
- Binx Plush | $17 | Disney Store
- LEGO City Advent Calendar (2020) | $20 | Walmart
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Neon Genesis Evangelion Eva Unit 01 Bloody Variant | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $25 | Amazon
- Good Smile Figma Overwatch D.Va Figure | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian AT-ST Raider | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic RC Stunt Car | $81 | Amazon
LEGO Star Wars Death Star Final Duel | $89 | Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars Attack of the Clones Yoda | $90 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $97 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender | $178 | Amazon
- Over 50% off Select Home Renovation Items | Wayfair
- Anjou Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser | $16 | Amazon | Clip coupon + Promo Code HKY6TL8I
- Furinno A-Frame Computer Desk | $40 | Amazon
- Shark Wandvac | $120 | Amazon
- Dyson V7 Fluffy Cordless Vacuum | $200 | Newegg
- Dyson V7 Allergy Cordless Vacuum | $289 | Amazon
- Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base | $450 | Shark | Use code CLEAN100
- Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (2-Pack) | $25 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25
- Amazon Echo Show 5 + Blink Mini | $89 | Amazon
- Echo Dot 3rd Gen With Clock and Baby Yoda Stand | $80 | Amazon
- Eufy Security 1080p Smart Doorbell | $100 | Amazon
- Eufy 2K Smart Doorbell | $110 | Promo Code DOORBELL99
- Eufy SmartDrop Mailbox | $149 | Kickstarter
- Eufycam 2C 4-Camera Security Kit | $357 | Amazon
- Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Six Colorful Cuisinart Knives | $29 | MorningSave
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $30 | Amazon
- Wanbasion 16 Pieces Kitchen Knife Set | $46 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Electric Knife | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer | $80 | Amazon Gold Box
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Pro Series Stainless Steel Cookware | $129 | MorningSave
- Stainless Steel Skillet x Pot | $322 | Proclamation Goods | Promo Code KINJA15
Carbon Steel Skillet x Pot | $336
| Proclamation Goods | Promo Code KINJA15
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $49 | Amazon
- Gooloo 1500A Car Jump Starter | $52 | Amazon | Promo code WEGPF8HC + Clip coupon
- 25% off N95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo code KINJA25
- JACHS NY Labor Day Sale | Up to 87% off | JACHS NY
65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Reusable 2.5PM Face Mask Filters (10-Pack) | $9 | MorningSave
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $12+ | JACHS NY
- Adidas Men’s Climalite Trunks (3-Pack) | $15 | Amazon
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (50-Pack) | $17 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Men’s Henleys | $19+ | JACHS NY
- Men’s Short Sleeve Tech Shirts | $19 | JACHS NY
- Case-Mate Masks | $25 | Amazon
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- KN95 Masks (40-Pack) | $39 | MorningSave
KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
Astorflex Wakeflex | $115 | Huckberry
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Up to 60% off and Free Shipping | Ella Paradis | Use Code LABOR
- 21 Days of Beauty Sale | Ulta
- Waterproof Electric Facial Cleansing Brush | $6 | Amazon | Use Code 50G902HY
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution | $7 | Ulta
- Wish Hand Sanitizer (6-Pack) | $10
- Kingsley Vibrating Toy | $25
| Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINGSLEY
- Proactiv Original 3 Step System | $30 | Ulta Beauty
- Party Pack Bundle | $39
| Ella Paradis
- Baecation Bundle | $39 | Ella Paradis
- Spicin’ Up the Bedroom Bundle | $44
| Ella Paradis
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49
| Ella Paradis
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Air by Bellesa | $79 | Use Code AIRISBAE
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $120 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Tenuto Wearable Vibrator | $136 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 Toothbrush | $180 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Bluetooth Lawn Speakers (2-Pack) | $22 | MorningSave
- Recent Hits on DVD | $10 | Amazon Gold Box
- Recent Hits on Blu-ray | $12 | Amazon Gold Box
- Kingsman 2-Movie Collection (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) | $15 | Amazon
- Ghost in the Shell (4K Blu-ray + Digital) | $18 | Amazon
Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Avatar and The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series (Blu-Ray) | $50 | Amazon
- Batman Beyond: The Complete Series | $60 | Amazon
- 2 for $20 Select TV Show Seasons | Best Buy
- Free Black Panther Digital Comic Books | Comixology
- Dragon Ball Super (Various Books) | Amazon
- Persona 5 Manga Vol. 1 | $6 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Super, Vol. 1: Warriors From Universe 6! | $8 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- The Art of Super Mario Odyssey | $32 | Amazon
- The Art and Making of Control Limited Edition | $41 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $82 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
If you have an open office and chatty coworkers or if you need some auditory stimulation during your workout, I have the same solution for both for only $12.
With this Kinja exclusive deal, get a pair of TaoTronics bluetooth magnetic earbuds for 64% off when you use promo code MAG54 at checkout.
This deal is only good until Thursday, so get it while you can!
Mechanical keyboards are durable, comfortable, accurate, and they tend to have nice, clicky feedback no matter which you get. If you haven’t already tried one, the Razer Huntsman is an excellent entry point at just $90 today. This is the base 10-key model, which has customizable RGB lighting zones (including Razer Chroma integration in supported games) and programmable macro buttons.
This one uses Razer’s proprietary optical switches, a light-based system said to have 30% shorter actuation distance compared to typical switches. This theoretically translates to even more precise movement and response time, but good luck perceiving the difference as most mechanical keyboards are already plenty quick. Check it out at Amazon right here.