Today’s Gold Box is lowering the price on a ton of PC gaming gear. Inside, you’ll find PC cases, components, Razer peripherals, routers, mesh networks, SSDs and more all marked down to great low prices. Just remember that these deals are only available today, and the best stuff could sell out early.
If I were to choose, the best deal here the Netgear Orbi RBK33 . While it’s listed as $200 (which is already a good deal) there’s a $40 off coupon. Which brings this reader favorite mesh system to just $160. That’s nuts.
Of course, there’s a ton of gear here, so make sure to visit the main page to see all of your options.
Praise the charging gods, you can actually buy certified third party USB-C to Lightning cables now, which allow you to use USB-C PD chargers to fast-charge modern iPhones from 0% to 50% in under 30 minutes.
Anker was (naturally) one of the first out of the gate with the new cables, and now, they’re on sale for the first time ever. Use promo code ANKERCTL to get a 3' PowerLine II cable for just $14. That’s $5 less than Apple charges for the equivalent cable, and Anker’s are more durable, and include a lifetime warranty if it does ever wear out.
LG’s SK9Y sound bar was one of our readers’ favorites, and it’s easy to see why. With just one bar and a wireless subwoofer, you can enjoy get 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos audio, thanks to three front-firing speakers, two on the side (to bounce off the walls), and two on top (to bounce off the ceiling for the Atmos effect).
Dolby Atmos content has gotten a lot more common over the past year, and there’s every indication that it’s the future of home theater audio. The Apple TV supports it, as does the new (currently $35) Fire TV Stick, so it’s easier than ever to envelop yourself in sound.
Today’s $500 deal from Amazon is about $100-$400 less than usual, and one of the best deals we’ve ever seen.
A few months ago, Anker came out with its own version of AirPods, and they were pretty damn impressive in a side-by-side comparison. We haven’t really seen any deals on them since, but today, our readers can snag a set for just $65 with promo code KINJAA3902.
From our Inventory review:
If Apple’s AirPods have a fatal flaw, it’s that they don’t seal off your ear canal to block out noise. That’s fine if you’re going for a run and want to be aware when cars are coming by, but if you’re trying to focus in a noisy office, or listen to music on a plane, AirPods aren’t the right tool for the job. And if they just don’t fit in your ears? Too bad, Apple only makes one size, try growing better ears next time.
The Liberty Airs, like most sensible Bluetooth earbuds, include four sets of interchangeable rubber ear tips in the box. Once you find the one that fits you best, the ‘buds will stay solidly anchored in your ears while blocking out nearby sounds. Seriously, I shook my head around like I was at a Black Sabbath concert, and I couldn’t get them to fall out. People keep clamoring for Apple to make noise-canceling AirPods, but honestly, low-tech noise isolation is way simpler, and probably works better too.
Obviously, they don’t pair as effortlessly as AirPods, and the case is a bit bigger than Apple’s, but for $65, they’re a tremendous value if you’re ready to truly cut the cord. They sound pretty good, they have Bluetooth 5.0 for a stable connection, and they have great battery life for the price. What more could you want?
15 Pound 60"x 80" Weighted Blanket | $55 | Amazon | Promo code OU73N5MC
20 Pound 60"x 80" Weighted Blanket | $68 | Amazon | Promo code X7GE5WHZ
It’s not cold outside anymore, but anxiety is always in season. In addition to keeping you warm, a weighted blanket can work wonders for your anxiety, and several different models are on sale today, including a beefy 20 pounder for just $68 (with code X7GE5WHZ), the best price we’ve ever seen for a blanket that heavy. Just be sure to note the promo codes above or below. Prices start at $49 for a 15 pounder as well (with code CEC9N6QQ), which with the exception of last week’s short-lived $35 deal is the best we’ve seen.
Personally, I want my weighted blankets to be capable of breaking ribs, but the general recommendation is 10% of your body weight. Not to stress you out, but we wouldn’t expect this deal to last for long.
Well, it’s come to this. Having thoroughly conquered the worlds of phone charging, home security, weight tracking, and wireless headphones (among many others), Anker’s next big foray is into the world of power tools.
Specifically, a new cordless leaf blower, a cordless chainsaw, and a pressure washer (which has been out for a few months). Yes, Anker sells a freakin’ chainsaw now, and it runs for 30 minutes on a charge of its included lithium-ion battery pack. Is that meant as a threat to other would-be consumer electronics companies? That’s up to interpretation.
All three devices are on sale right now, just in time for your outdoor spring cleaning needs. Just remember the three rules: Wear safety goggles, use two hands at all times, and don’t forget the promo codes.
Easter might be over, but the deals haven’t ended just yet. Overstock is hosting a 4-Day flash sale that includes free shipping. You can get an extra 10% off living room furniture, bedroom furniture, home decor, window treatments, and more. Animal lovers can save 15% on select pet-friendly products. You can get your dog a sherpa and suede orthopedic bed for between $17 and $26, depending on the size. That is cheaper than you’ll find the same bed for on Amazon.
If you’re looking for a neutral rug that won’t overwhelm your bedroom aesthetic, you can get a massive 8' x 10' Safavieh Adirondack Vera Ombre Ivory / Silver Rug for $120. You can take a seat on this Sawyer Mid-century Modern 3-Seater Fabric Sofa, which starts at $369. If you want to brighten up your home office space, you can check out the Safavieh Bryant Natural Top/ White Legs Computer Desk for $147.
ThermoWorks’ ThermoPop is the smaller, slightly less expensive version of our readers’ favorite meat thermometer, and right now, you can pick up two or more of them at a rare discount. For today only, if you buy more than one ThermoPop, you’ll pay just $25 for each, down from the usual price of $34. The ThermoPop’s highly accurate readings take just 3-4 seconds, and it comes in 9 fun colors, so be sure to pick up a pair (at least) before this deal overcooks.
Cats run the house and if you think otherwise, you clearly don’t live with a cat. Now, if your cat is in need of a little exercise due to their extreme treat addiction, you should check out the Petcube. It doubles as a camera that will let you keep an eye on your furry friend but also acts as a play toy.
You can nab this pet product for $100 on eBay right now. Using the Petcube app, you can drag your finger around on your smartphone at work and at home, your cat will be chasing that infamous red dot. Will he catch it? Probably not. But you can tire them out so much, they hopefully won’t wake you up at 4 A.M. for treats that night. Who are we kidding? Your cat will wake you up no matter what.
Wool dryer balls are the hottest laundry invention of the decade, and you can get six extra large ones for $10 with promo code EARTHD42. Just toss them in your dryer, and your clothes will dry faster, come out softer, and have fewer wrinkles at the end of the cycle.
At the very least, you should use dryer balls instead of fabric softener or dryer sheets when drying towels and workout gear, as chemical fabric softener leaves a residue that makes fabrics less water absorbent, which is obviously an issue in both cases.
Okay, so, you should 100% worry about losing a contact in your eye. You don’t want to wind up like that woman who had 27 contacts in one eye. But, if you lose contacts to dry eye during the day or rip them easily, you’re in luck. Walgreens is currently having a 20% off sale on contact lenses. To grab this deal, use the promo code DEAL20 at check out.
Walgreens offers an assortment of contacts that you can have delivered straight to your door, like the 1-Day Acuvue Moist 90 Pack for $70. If you constantly forget to take your contacts out before bed, Air Optix Night & Day lenses are $74 and can be worn for 30 days straight. But, if you prefer to toss each pair at the end of the day, you can grab a Dailies AquaComfort PLUS 90 Pack for $63.
Update: New suits were just added to the sale, which ends tomorrow!
Custom tailored suits aren’t just for Very Important Business People with Super Platinum Medallion status and briefcases that cost more than your rent. At Indochino’s prices, custom suiting is attainable for all, and that’s especially true with our exclusive sale.
You can grab any suit from this page (a bunch of new styles have been added since the last deal we ran) for just $289-$349 depending on the style, no promo code required. The best part? All of your customizations, alterations, and shipping are included in the price. A lot of them are even cheaper than the suits in Indochino’s clearance section, which sell for $329. Options range from simple, versatile blacks and grays to presidential tan suits and patterned options, so you can definitely find something that will fill a niche in your closet.
If you aren’t familiar with Indochino, this is nothing like buying a suit off the rack. You get to choose every little facet of the suit yourself, and everything is cut to measure to fit you perfectly. But if you don’t have time to take your measurements right this minute, you can check out now and submit your measurements later, which makes it very easy to gift. There are plenty of fun and colorful options available, as well as lots of business-minded suits that still look great.
Dorco makes some of the best affordable razors out there, and the Pace 4 is a perfect, no-frills everyday razor. It doesn’t vibrate, and it doesn’t have seven blades, but you know what? Four blades is plenty good for most faces, especially at this price.
Get the handle and 10 cartridges for just $12 today with promo code KINJAPACE4, a shavings of about $6.
Does the point where you look at your closet and think to yourself, “I have too many good outfits,” even exist? No, in fact, it does not. And it’s because of sales like the one Anthropologie is currently running that we are (I am) like this. Right now, take 20% off all the whimsical, boho cool clothes from Anthro that are perfect for spring (the discount will be automatically applied at checkout). These deals are just for today, though, so buy now and figure out where you’ll store everything later.
Laura Mercier has been a makeup counter stalwart for years and years—you don’t get that way by selling less-than-great products—and now, thanks to a Nordstrom Rack flash sale, you can stock your personal makeup collection with quality cosmetics from the brand. Prices start at just $15, and the sale includes everything from skincare to lipstick. That’s one good lookin’ deal if you ask me.
If nice weather isn’t enough to motivate you to get that workout in, these deals from PUMA should do the trick. Now through tomorrow, you can score big savings on sneakers and athletic apparel from PUMA’s Private Sale. There’s no promo code required to snag up to 70% off all this stuff for men, women, and kids, but time is running out, so hurry up and shop.
American Eagle has a deal that will make your spirits soar: Their clearance section is up to 70% off, which means prices on a load of tees, button-downs, shorts, dresses, and more warm-weather apparel and accessories for men and women have plummeted. In fact, a majority of the items are under $20, so use your eagle eyes to pick out your favorites before this sale leaves the nest for good.
Urban Outfitters does way more than just outfit you; the cool-kid superstore also hooks up your home and beauty routine with trendy stuff that’s sure to please any millennial. Today and tomorrow only, go all out on UO, since they’re taking an extra 50% off their entire sale section. That means a whole heap of extra discounted men’s and women’s clothes, accessories, home decor, and other miscellaneous items.
Clarks are good, solid shoes, and good, solid shoes don’t usually come cheap. But right now, if you spend at least $130 on shoes at Clarks (that’s about two pairs of shoes), you’ll get 30% off your order. Products eligible for the promotion are marked with a “Take 30%” badge—unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to filter out the ineligible items—so keep a sharp eye out, and use promo code TAKE30 to step into some savings.
Cult-favorite Kiehl’s products rarely go on sale, but now through April 29, you can take 20% off your entire order from the skincare brand with promo code FRIENDS, thanks to their ongoing Friends & Family sale event. Not to mention, orders over $125 will receive a free three-piece gift. Need help deciding what to get? We love their Magic Elixer Scalp Treatment, Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, Age Defender Eye Repair, and Original Musk Eau De Toilette, just to name a few of our favorites.
Sunglass Warehouse offers some of the best deals in sunglasses even when they aren’t running a sale, so when you can get an extra 30% off sitewide (with promo code EGG30), you should fill up your cart.
Notably, this deal works on the site’s clearance section as well, which has glasses available starting at under $3, so these deals are so bright that you’re gonna need shades. You’ll get free shipping on orders over $25, so stock up.
These games are basically modern, 3D remakes of the original Red and Blue games that you played on your Gameboy, and while they’re a bit easy by modern Pokémon standards, the series has never looked so good.
Cornhole is our readers’ favorite lawn game, and with good reason: everyone knows how to play it, it rewards skill while still being inviting to newcomers, and you can play it with one hand while you hold a drink in another.
This set from GoSports is regulation sized, but can fold up for easier storage if you’re tight on space. But the most noteworthy feature is the light-up ring, which can run for over 24 hours off of three AA batteries. Cornhole was never a nighttime activity, but now, you can go best out of three, five, seven...however long it takes for you to win, even if the sun goes down.
Normally priced at $130, Amazon’s marked it down to $105 today, matching an all-time low.
I realize that you’re not used to paying $98 for a board game, but you should make an exception for Gloomhaven. It’s Board Game Geek’s #1 board game ever, and is “astoundingly good” according to Ars Technica. Hell, it weighs 20 pounds! It was also a finalist in our recent board game Co-Op on The Inventory. If you love board games, this should be on your bucket list.
The thing is though, even when retailers have it in stock (and Amazon has not for the last few weeks), it frequently costs $140+, and we’ve only seen it drop down to $100 a couple of times before (and briefly, at that), so Amazon’s $98 deal is worth taking advantage of.
The game includes permanent stickers that transform the board as you play, but you can grab this removable, vinyl sticker pack instead, if you want to replay.
With the coupon code KINJACHROMA, you can pick up the soft version of the Razer Goliathus Gaming Mouse Mat for just $19. Additionally, today’s PC Gold Box drops the price of the Razer Firefly Chroma Hard Gaming Mousepad to just $33.
- SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable External SSD - USB-C, USB 3.1 | $280 | Amazon
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable Hard Drive External USB 3.0, Silver + 2mo Adobe CC Photography | $55 | Amazon
- WD 3TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 | $70 | Amazon
- WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive - USB 3.0 | $160 | Amazon
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 90MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card | $14 | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra New 16GB 32GB 64GB micro SD HC Flash Memory Card | $4 | eBay
- SanDisk Ultra New 16GB 32GB 64GB micro SD HC Flash Memory Card | $6 | eBay
- Pioneer VSX-LX303 9.2 Channel 4k UltraHD Network A/V Receiver | $370 | Amazon
- HDTV Antenna - Digital HD TV Antenna 60-90 Miles Range | $9 | Amazon | Use Code 606F5UX1
- Microsoft - Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse | $70 | Best Buy
- NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Mesh WiFi System - WiFi Router and 2 Satellite Extenders | $210 | Amazon | After $40 off Coupon
- NETGEAR Orbi Wall-Plug Whole Home Mesh WiFi System - WiFi Router and 2 Wall-Plug Satellite Extenders | $160 | Amazon | After $40 off Coupon
- NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Mesh-Ready WiFi Router | $87 | Amazon | After $10 Off Coupon
- TP-Link AV2000 2-Port Gigabit Powerline ethernet Adapter Kit, Powerline speeds up to 2000Mbps (TL-PA9020 KIT) | $60 | Amazon
- NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender N300 | WiFi coverage up to 300 Mbps (EX2700) | $20 | Amazon
- NETGEAR Cable Modem (32x8) DOCSIS 3.0 | for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter & More | $75 | Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S AC2600 4x4 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router, Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa (R7800) | $155 | Amazon
- NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router, Gigabit Ethernet (R6700) | $69 | Amazon
- HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer | $50 | Amazon
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor | $679 | Amazon
- Cooler Master MAP-T6PN-218PC-R1 RGB CPU Air Cooler 6 CDC Heat Pipes Master Fan 120mm Intel/AMD AM4 Support | $52 | Amazon
- HyperX Impact Black 16GB Kit of 2 (2x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL14 260-pin Unbuffered SODIMM Internal Memory | $83 | Amazon
- HP M700 2.5" SATA III Planar MLC NAND Flash Internal 240GB SSD | $30 | Amazon
- Corsair Fan Controller Commander Pro | $40 | Amazon
- Corsair LL Series LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 2 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro | $70 | Amazon
- CORSAIR CARBIDE 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Case, Tempered Glass | $55 | Amazon
- Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass SPCC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis, 3 RGB LED Ring Fans Pre-Installed | $86 | Amazon
- CORSAIR Graphite 780T Full-Tower Case- Black | $120 | Amazon
- CORSAIR Obsidian 500D RGB SE Mid-Tower Case, 3 RGB Fans, Integrated Commander PRO Fan and Lighting Controller | $200 | Amazon
- CORSAIR HX Series, HX750, 750 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply | $100 | Amazon
- CORSAIR RMX White Series (2018), RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply - White | $100 | Amazon
- CORSAIR RMX White Series, RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply- White | $115 | Amazon
- CORSAIR HXi Series, HX850i, 850 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular - Digital Power Supply | $128 | Amazon
- Mainstays White Grab and Go Stick Lamp with USB Port | $15 | Walmart
- Onforu 33ft RGB Fairy Lights, 16 Colors Changing Outdoor String Lights, 100 LED, USB Powered, IP65 Waterproof | $7 | Amazon | Use Code NBRWXL3N
- Petcube - Play Indoor 1080p Wi-Fi Camera | $100 | eBay
- Tile Style & Sport Combo - 4 Pack | $45 | Woot
- Sylvania Osram Lightify Smart Home 65W BR30 White/Color LED Light Bulb (2 Bulbs) | $20 | Amazon
- Hamilton Beach 63232 Eclectrics All-Metal Stand Mixer | $140 | Amazon
- KitchenAid Pour Over Coffee Brewer | $60 | Crate and Barrel
- Cuisinart 6-Piece Knife Set, Stainless | $30 | Best Buy
- Mercer Culinary M22707 Millennia 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife | $15 | Amazon
- Chef’n FreshForce Citrus Juicer | $12 | Amazon
- KeepCup Reusable Glass Coffee Cup with Cork Sleeve | $15 | Amazon
- EcoVessel - Port 10.4-Oz. Thermal Tumbler | $10 | Best Buy
- EcoVessel - ASPEN 25-Oz. Wine & Water Bottle | $15 | Best Buy
- Tacklife PCG01B 3.7V Li-on Cordless Rotary Tool | $16 | Amazon | Use Code 7ZEM7W2C
- Nilight 120 Pcs/60 Pairs Quick Splice Wire Terminals | $9 | Amazon
- Turtle Wax Car Care Kit | $10 | Walmart
- Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 300Watt Car Adapter Converts 12V DC to 120V AC with 4.8A Dual USB and 2 AC Outlets | $42 | Amazon | Use Code 6EJZCCLB
- Garmin - Speak Plus with Amazon Alexa and Built-In Dash Camera | $140 | Best Buy
- Kobalt 8-Gallon Portable 150 Electric Horizontal Air Compressor | $119 | Lowes
- Refurb Little Giant Helium 17' Type 1 Ladder | $140 | Woot
- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-Tool Sanding Combo Kit with (1) 1.3Ah Battery and Charger | $99 | Home Depot
- Anker Roav 36V Chainsaw | $216 | Amazon | Promo code ROAVCC22
- Anker Roav 2100 PSI Pressure Washer | $120 | Amazon | Promo code ROAVWP22
- Anker Roav 36V Leaf Blower | $130 | Amazon | Promo code ROAVFF22
- Puma Private Sale | Puma
- Up to 70% Off Men’s and Women’s Clearance | American Eagle
- 30% Off Orders of $130 Or More | Clarks | Promo code TAKE30
- Extra 50% Off Sale Items | Urban Outfitters
- 5-1 Multifunction Electronic Facial Cleansing and Massage Brush | $6 | eBay
- Wellness Oral Care Ultra Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush with 10 Brush Heads | $18 | eBay
- Dorco Pace 4 Combo Set | $12 | Dorco | Promo code KINJAPACE4
- Walgreens Contacts Sale | Promo Code DEAL20
1-Day Acuvue Moist 90 Pack | $70 | Walgreens | Promo Code DEAL20
Air Optix Night & Day | $74 | Walgreens | Promo Code DEAL20
Dailies AquaComfort PLUS 90 Pack | $63 | Promo Code DEAL20
- Laura Mercier Flash Sale | Nordstrom Rack
- GoSports Cornhole PRO LED Regulation Size Portable Beanbag Toss Set | $105 | Amazon
- CORE 9 Person Extended Dome Tent | $100 | Woot
- SE EB122OR Survivor Series Emergency Sleeping Bag Kit | $9 | Amazon
- Ice Age / The Meltdown / Dawn of the Dinosaurs / Continental Drift / Collision Course | $20 | Amazon
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Hardcover Manga Box Set | $47 | Amazon
- The Memory of Us: A Novel [Kindle] | $2 | Amazon
- Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse | $40 | Amazon
- Razer Firefly Chroma Hard Gaming Mousepad | $33 | Amazon
- SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL RGB Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | $84 | Amazon
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 Edition Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | $50 | Best Buy
- Sony DualShock 4 Controller, Alpine Green | $44 | Walmart
- Plantronics - RIG 500 PRO HS Wired Gaming Headset | $66 | Best Buy
- Borderlands 3 with Bonus $10 Walmart Gift Card | $60 | Walmart
- Borderlands 3 with Bonus $10 Walmart Gift Card | $60 | Walmart
- Plantronics - RIG 500 PRO HX Wired Dolby Atmos Gaming Headset for Xbox One | $70 | Best Buy
- Preorder Bubsy: Paws On Fire! Limited Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Splatoon 2 | $50 | Walmart
- Lego Marvel Collection | $40 | Amazon
- Gloomhaven | $98 | Amazon
- Fantasy Flight Games, A Game of Thrones Board Game: Mother of Dragons Expansion | $32 | Amazon
Deals You May Have Missed
Nope, it’s not a mistake: This is a 1TB SSD for $100, which is about $5 off the absolute lowest price we’ve ever seen. And if you didn’t already know, replacing a hard drive with an SSD is one of the most worthwhile upgrades you perform on a computer.
Can’t live without the larger screen, faster processor, and EKG features of the Series 4? The GPS + Cellular models are also on sale, particularly the 40mm version, which has an extra $34 coupon on top of a sale price. (40mm Cellular | 44mm Cellular)
When is a three-outlet power strip worth $90? Maybe when each outlet can be controlled individually with your phone, and when it can track your energy consumption.
It’s not the only smart power strip we’ve seen, and it’s not the cheapest, but it does have one big advantage that almost every smart outlet and power strip lacks: Apple HomeKit support. That means you can control it with Siri, or build it into scenes with Apple’s home app, mixing and matching it with Philips Hue lights, smart locks, and anything else that your iPhone can talk to directly. Just clip the $10 coupon to get the deal.
Update: This offer was supposed to expire Friday, but as of now, it’s still available.
Our readers’ favorite VPN recently raised prices for the first time ever, and the company’s best-value (and Kinja Deals-exclusive) three-year plan is going away at the end of the week, so this is your last chance to subscribe at the best per-month price available.
Three year plans aren’t available to the general public at all, but if you click this link, you can get three years for $99, which works out to just $2.75 per month. That’s only $9 more than it was cost to the price hike, and while shorter plan lengths are available, none come close to the per-month pricing of this three-year membership. For example, the publicly available two-year plan costs about $84, and a month-to-month plan will set you back $10 per month.
If you subscribe to the three-year plan today, you’ll be able to continue to renew it at the same price for the life of your subscription, so this is a great chance to lock in a a terrific deal.
You need dish soap anyway, so you might as well get it for cheap when you can. If you’ve got the storage space for six bottles, you can get at total of 150 ounces of Seventh Generation soap for just $14 today on Amazon by clipping the 30% coupon.
This soap doesn’t contain any synthetic scents or dyes, and it’s both EPA Safer Choice certified, and a USDA Certified 95% bio-based product, so you can feel good about using it to clean factory-farmed meat juices off your plate.
The trick to crispy pizza crusts is a hot oven. Like, 700 or 800 degrees; hotter than any conventional oven in your kitchen could ever reach. Failing that, a good pizza steel can get you most of the way there at less insane temperatures.
This highly rated model from Fox Run is made from carbon steel, and includes holes along the bottom to encourage air circulation. It basically always sells for $15.45, but today on Amazon, it’s down under $14.
That love interest of yours might not be so into labels, but we here at The Inventory are very into labels, and label makers, and slapping labels on all the things everywhere. And you don’t even have to have a type-A personality to know the pure, unbridled joy that comes with organizing your life with personalized fancy stickers, because this high-tech Brother Label Maker is down to $20 on Amazon today. The full keyboard makes it easy to use, and you can store up to 30 labels for easy re-printing—hence why we’d label this a great deal, and your non-committal S.O. a jerk.
Kids grow like weeds, which means parents are constantly changing their clothing, shoes, and more. Once your child hits a certain age, they can stay in the same car seat for a while. Depending on the model, many car seats are designed to be used throughout toddler years into the “big kid” stages.
Target has a sale on Graco booster car seats right now. It might be time to stock on boosters for every single car. You can get Graco’s Turbobooster Highback Booster Car Seat for $40. It is meant for children between 30 to 100 pounds. The highback adjusts as your child grows and eventually can be taken off once they’ve aged out of it.
If you’re looking to get Prime shipping, this car seat is also available on Amazon for $1 more.
The GiR Get It Right spatula recently won our Best Spatula Co-Op, and now you can grab the mini flipper model for $11, in a few different colors. For some colors like teal and red, that’s the best price ever, but it’s generally within a dollar of an all-time low, so this is a deal worth flipping out over.
If you’ve ever had a plastic flipper that melted on the edges, this is the antidote. The seamless silicone exterior is heat resistant up to 550 degrees, and the fiberglass core resists heat better than the metal cores in most competitors.
While it can be hard to justify paying more than $10 on a foundation, big brands often have formulas that last longer and won’t weigh down your skin. Right now, you can snag 50% off Benefit Cosmetics’ Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation, one such product, at Ulta.
The foundation retails for $29, but today it’s available for $14.50. The formula comes in 12 shades, from fair cool to dark warm, and there is an added bonus if you shop this brand regularly: If you spend $35 on Benefit Cosmetics products at Ulta, you will get a free Deluxe Roller Lash Mascara, while supplies last until April 27.
A smokey eye is meant to look effortless, but it actually takes a fair amount of practice. With the right eyeliner, you can achieve this coveted makeup style. A few of Stila’s cult-favorite eyeliners are currently on sale today. You can get Stila’s Smudge Kajal Eye Liner for $10 right now from the brand’s website. The sale price is available in four colors: intense black, sapphire, espresso, and nude.
The kohl eyeliner was designed to be used on your waterline, either for a smokey eye or to help make your eyes look bigger. It comes with a smudge tip that best works when you use it to blend the eyeliner around your lash line. You can take the tip off to reveal a built-in sharpener. If you’re feeling a little adventurous, Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is also 50% off in a bunch of jewel-toned hues. Just a note, that sale is not available for the intense black shade.
If you wear glasses, it never hurts to have an extra pair. Whether you love your current frames or hate them, you’re going to want to check out EyeBuyDirect’s frames and lenses sale. You can score 20% off the company’s already-cheap frames and on top of that, you can get 30% off of lenses, using the cold BOLD. It shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg just to be able to see.
Anyone who is on the market for a new pair of full-rim frames can check out the Yokote Matte Black Eyeglasses. If you’re tired of standard black frames and want a pop of color, you’ll love the Dutchess Matte Pink Eyeglasses.
Wearing makeup is all fun and games until it’s time to take it off. Stop scrubbing your skin raw with a washcloth or using endless, expensive, wasteful cotton pads and pre-soaked wipes, and get yourself a MakeUp Eraser from HauteLook. The Mini Plus version in pink and a full-size MakeUp Eraser in unicorn print are both available for $10, or spring for a full-size two-piece set in a few color and print combinations for $25.
MakeUp Eraser promises to remove every trace of cosmetics from your face using only warm water. The secret is a proprietary polyester blend that’s great at getting all the gunk off your face. Simply hang it up to dry when you’re all cleaned off, and wash as needed. Your days of pouring money down the drain on other makeup removers are over.
Everyone needs a good pair of jeans, and if you need more than one pair — or a man, woman, or child in your life needs a pair, too — this deal is for you. Right now at Levi’s, you take 30% off everything on their site, plus free shipping, with code ENJOY, hence why it’s a good time to stock up. The promo applies to regular-priced and sale styles for men, women, and kids, so truly everyone can dive into some new, discounted denim.