From time to time, Anker offers gift bundles that offer multiple great products for an affordable price, and one of the best is even cheaper than usual today.
The Soundcore Life 2 gift set includes a set of Soundcore Life 2 over-ear noise canceling headphones, a PowerCore 5000 battery pack, a premium PowerLine+ microUSB charging cable, and a premium AUX cable for just $70 after clipping the $10 coupon.
For context, the headphones alone currently cost $60 (after clipping a $5 coupon), so you’re basically getting the battery and the premium cables for $10, which is a bargain.
You can never have enough external hard drive storage, and this 2TB drive from Seagate as down to an all-time low $55 on Amazon today.
Amazon’s marking down a ton of storage devices, plus a few PCs and accessories, in today’s Gold Box. There’s something from everybody here—microSD cards, rugged external drives, and awesome SSDs from companies like SanDisk, Seagate and Western Digital.
While we’ve included a few highlights, make sure to check out the full posting for all of the deals. And remember, since this is a Gold Box deal, all of these discounts will get deleted by tomorrow.
Battery packs are useless without cables, so one way to make sure you always have one is to just, uh, build the battery into the cable.
In addition to be being a fully-capable Lightning cable, the Portal Cord offers up a decently-sized, 1,800 mAh battery capable of charging an iPhone XS to about 70%. (USB-C and MicroUSB versions are also available, in addition to Lightning).
Of course, the Portal Cord isn’t the first product to do this, but it looks like a real marriage between a cable and a battery pack. Unlike the discontinued Jackery Jewel and the Nomad Battery Cable which were ostensibly lipstick-sized battery packs with a cable running through, the Portal Cord splits its battery capacity between four humps. This design choice makes the cable a little bit more manageable and cord-like. (At first glance, I actually mistook it to be Apple’s BeatsX headphones.)
Of course, the 1,800 mAh battery isn’t likely to replace your dedicated power bank for extended trips away, but it’ll definitely do well in a pinch.
And unlike a battery pack, it’ll charge while you sync your phone with your computer or plug it into the wall. This means you’ll never have to remember to charge it. (Like its competition, the cable prioritizes the charging of your smartphone before it begins charging the internal battery of the cable.)
If this sounds like something you’d like, you can pledge $55 on Kickstarter in your choice of black, white or gray. It’s quite a bit more than a regular cable, or a regular battery pack, but for some, the convenience of an always-ready battery may very well be worth the cost.
Add another dimension to your home theater setup with these $69 Atmos-enabled speakers. These add-on units work with your existing, Atmos-capable receiver to send sound upwards, bouncing off your ceiling and simulate the experience of a height effects speaker.
All of this adds up to a more immersive movie-watching experience. Imagine hearing the droplets of water rain down from overhead as Willy triumphantly jumps over the seawall to freedom. Sounds pretty cool right?
Better still, this is the cheapest we’ve ever seen this particular model and about half off the average price.
Today only, Amazon’s offering solid discounts on a huge collection of Netgear networking products, including everything from routers to powerline adapters.
The star of the show here is probably the Nighthawk X4S gigabit router for $180, down from its usual $250, but head over to Amazon’s main deal page to find deals on Netgear’ Orbi mesh networking products, powerline adapters, modems, and more.
Sometimes the number of built-in LAN ports in your sexy, modern router isn’t enough. Luckily there’s a cheap solution: Networking switches.
This $15 5-Port model is the cheapest we’ve ever seen on Amazon and a few bucks less than average going rate. But the $16 8-Port model is an even better deal. That’s 3 extra ports for just one more dollar. That’s a steal.
It’s also quite rare that ones with metal housing can be so cheap. So save yourself a future headache, clip the coupon on the page, and invest on either of these models. You won’t regret it.
Update: This deal is available again, if you missed it a few weeks ago. Amazon lists the AirPods as “temporarily out of stock,” but you can still order them for $140, and you’ll get them once Amazon gets a new shipment.
Apple’s excellent AirPods now support a hands-free “Hey Siri” feature and, now, you can also grab a pair from Amazon for $140. I’ve had mine since the day they came out, and they’ve carved out a permanent place in my pockets.
Amazon says they’ll be“in stock on May 7, 2019,” and they’ll ship soon after that. So if you can wait a few weeks for your truly wireless headphones, this is $20 off the price on the Apple Store and one of the lowest prices we’ve seen. If you want the unit with the Qi-charging case, there’s unfortunately no discount on it, today.
If you just want the new wireless charging case to use with your existing AirPods, it’s also down to $70 today, from the usual $79.
Audio Technica’s legendary M50x headphones finally got built-in Bluetooth late last year, and today at Amazon, you can grab the new version for $150. That’s about $50less than usual, and one of the best prices we’ve seen.
The M50 line is highly regarded for its comfort, even frequency response, and amazing overall sound quality for the price, and now you can enjoy the same benefits with no
strings wires attached.
So if you have a lot of disposable income and can only accept the best, the 65" and 75" sets are both already $1,000 off their launch price, and the 82" model is $2,000 off. They’re still quite expensive, but maybe not quite as expensive as you’d expect for bleeding edge tech that’s years ahead of its time.
Don’t you dare check any luggage the next time you’re boarding a flight. If you want to take the upcoming summer travel season by storm, consider going all in on this TravelPro Platinum Elite 21" Expandable Carry-On, now marked down to an all-time low price of $199.
It’s currently available on Amazon in four colors: a bold bordeaux, rich espresso, a soft gray, and classic black. And with magnetic spinner wheels, a ton of built-in accessory pockets, and a USB port and holder for your power bank, this high-quality carry-on is really on a roll. Full disclosure: TravelPro once sent me this carry-on in red, and it’s the best, most stylish, most practical suitcase I’ve used, like, ever.
If you’re always on the go with kids, you know that the quality of booster seats varies depending on where you’re eating. If you’re grossed out by communal booster seats, you can toss the Summer Infant Pop and Sit Portable Booster in your car. This booster doesn’t take up much space since it folds and be used anywhere from the beach to the park to your own living room.
If, like me, you prefer to spend as much time as possible under a blanket at home, Gravel made a blanket that you can take with you anywhere.
The Layover Travel Blanket isn’t the only compact, nylon blanket out there, but it does seem to be one of the most thoughtfully designed. It has a leg pocket to keep your feet extra warm (and hide them if you take your shoes off on a plane)! It has a built-in storage pocket for your phone and keys! It packs down into an included sack that’s smaller than a pair of shoes! It weighs less than a pound! Plenty of people pack a travel pillow to stay comfortable on planes, trains, and busses, and Gravel’s betting that they can convince a lot of travelers to bring a blanket too.
The Layover is the third Kickstarter project from Gravel, the folks behind my personal favorite toiletry kit, and has already blown through its funding goal. You can cozy up to the blanket for an earlybird price (currently $99) by preordering, or save more by preordering two. They snap together to form a larger blanket, after all.
Sure, summer is literally days away, but who gives a crap about dieting? Throw out your healthy food (or donate it, don’t be wasteful) and buy a giant bag of cereal marshmallows. Seriously, right now you can get an 8-pound bag of Cereal Marshmallows for a couple of bucks off. Why waste your time combing through a box of cereal for the best part when you can get an entire bag or straight sugar without anything in your way?
If you like to cook many different ways, but hate having eight different appliances to do so, you’re going to want to check out the Ninja Foodi. It is a pressure cooker, air fryer, dehydrator, and steamer all wrapped up on one pretty package. Right now, you can get a 6.5 Qt. Ninja Foodi Cooker for only $140 on eBay, which is over $60 off retail price. The Foodi comes with a crisping lid, which allows you to air fry, bake, roast, and broil. You won’t need any other kitchen appliances after buying this.
Anker’s smart light bulbs have long been a hit with our readers, and the new models are significantly smaller than the originals, while offering a redesigned Wi-Fi antenna for a more stable connection.
Of course, they still work with Alexa and Google Assistant, and you can control them from your phone without a hub. This model doesn’t have any colors or a tunable color temperature, but it’s on sale for an all-time low $12, and is a great way to augment a Philips Hue system in the rooms where you don’t need tons of features.
Inside, you’ll find deals on screwdriver sets, ratcheting wrenches, and impact sockets, with prices starting at $60 for a set of 16 metric wrenches. Like all Gold Box deals though, these prices are only available today, so don’t get screwed by missing out.
There’s nothing like a cold treat on a hot day, and since many, many hot days are on the way, you should start making your own homemade popsicles with this $8 set of ice pop molds. Let your creative juices flow as you create your own flavors (and avoid any unwanted artificial sugars or colors often added to traditional pops). Not to mention all the money you’ll save on ice cream this summer, and all the energy you’ll save from not chasing down the ice cream truck.
Cake is good, but cake on a stick is better. Now you can have your cake pops and eat them too with this Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker, on sale for just $13. Basically, you just fill each reservoir with a tablespoon of your favorite batter, and—voila!—an adorable, delicious dessert sphere is baked and ready for sticking, decorating, and devouring.
Summer is right around the corner, which means you’ll be hitting the beach or the pool very soon. Rather than waste your money on concession stand food, you can bring your food and drinks in a cooler bag. If you’re looking for a quality bag that is also budget-friendly, the blue Rachael Ray ChillOut Thermal Tote XL is about $5 off right now.
If you don’t have central air or a window AC unit in your apartment, the only way you can survive is with a standing fan. A little desk fan just won’t cut it when it is 90° out. If you don’t want to drop a ton of money but need something powerful, the Lasko 16" Oscillating Stand Fan is only $21 right now. The fan can fit perfectly in most spaces, because it is adjustable, from 16" up to 47" tall.
Everyone likes the idea of growing their own vegetables and cooking delicious garden-to-table meals, like something out of a magazine. But not all of us have the space for a backyard garden, let alone the correct climate, or even the requisite skills. Enter the AeroGarden Harvest, now on sale for $79.
Each kit comes with six seed pods to get you started, but AeroGardens can be used to grow everything from herbs to salad greens to full-on vegetables like tomatoes, so feel free to mix and match. The garden maintains the correct light levels to promote fast plant growth, so all you have to do is add water when it tells you to. Well that, and eat the
fruits vegetables of your labor, of course.
Summer has unofficially started, and so too has cold coffee season. And if you’re not making cold brew at home, you can use HyperChiller to turn hot coffee into iced coffee in under a minute.
HyperChiller is basically a stainless steel device that’s filled with water that you freeze. Take it out of the freezer, pour in your coffee, and the icy walls surrounding it on two sides will cool it down by 130 degrees in just 60 seconds, after which you pour it into your glass or travel mug, and enjoy without dilution.
Normally priced at $30, you can kick off the warm part of the year for $26 today. Cheers.
As airline baggage restrictions get ever more onerous (I flew on an airline that weighed my carry-on last year!), saving a few pounds with lighter luggage can pay big dividends at the check-in counter.
Travelpro’s Maxlite 5 line includes some of the lightest rolling suitcases on the market, and you can get both a 21" carry-on and a 25" checked bag for great low prices on Amazon today. Both deals are within just a few bucks of the best price ever, and they’re both likely to save you on overweight baggage fees over time too.
Tragically, there are no calculator watches to be had here, but Amazon is offering big savings on a variety of Casio timepieces, today only. We’ve included a few highlights, make sure to check out the full posting for all of the deals.
Not for nothing, but a watch would be a pretty classy graduation gift. But be sure to act quickly before time runs out on these discounts.
The North Face might be best known for coats and jackets, and you’ll certainly find plenty of them in REI Outlet’s limited time sale. But you’ll also find shorts, hiking packs, hiking boots, and a lot more.
Prices are marked down by up to 30% on last-season styles, and at a quick glance, it seems like there are more sizes and colors available than you’d usually see on a sale like this.
Ever wonder where your college’s health clinic got those fishbowls full of condoms from? Turns out, probably Walmart. Get your two bowls of 144 assorted Durexes each for just $40 today. Even if you don’t want to keep a bowl of prophylactics out on display in your home, you could just dump them into a drawer, because this is a great per-condom price.
Memorial Day might be over, but those good long weekend vibes are still flowing at Philosophy. The beauty brand’s Memorial Day Weekend promotion has been extended an extra day, so you can still save $20 on any purchase worth $50 with promo code MDW19. Now’s your chance to load up on nice-smelling favorites for summer.
Nailing a solid smokey eye is one of the most fundamental, yet arduous makeup skills that one can acquire, but Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palette makes it flat-out easy. Today, this cult-favorite is just $25, down from its usual price of $54, at Nordstrom Rack.
Like much of the brand’s Naked range, the palette features 12 shades of wearable neutral shadows in both matte and shimmery textures that you will want to use for holiday party season, and they won’t even make you look like a raccoon. Get a palette of your own ASAP before it sells out or the deal goes up in smoke.
Curly hair requires a lot of very specific care, so make the most of your money and purchase your must-have products during this worthwhile promotion from cult-favorite curl brand DevaCurl. This week, when you spend $65 on DevaCurl (that’s less than the cost of a 32 oz. shampoo and conditioner, just saying), you’ll receive a DevaTowel for free. The microfiber towel usually goes for $20, and it’s one of my favorite microfiber hair towels. So essentially, that’s a major steal for a super-powered styler.
Unfortunately, this deal won’t stack with DevaCurl’s other ongoing promotion, but if you happen to need products that aren’t included in the Friends & Family Sale, use promo code MAYDEVA to treat your hair to this deal.
Right now you can pick up the beautifully bloody Devil May Cry 5 for the PS4 and Xbox One for a low $40. Kotaku says it offers “Fantastic combat, stylish cutscenes, each playable character feels unique. Also: it’s just fuckin’ fun.” This current price is the lowest price we’ve seen on this particular title. Sounds good, right?
Scythe is a very popular board game with a unique premise, and you can get it for $56 today, the best price Amazon has listed since its $49 Cyber Monday sale.
From Board Game Geek:
It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
Scythe is an engine-building game set in an alternate-history 1920s period. It is a time of farming and war, broken hearts and rusted gears, innovation and valor. In Scythe, each player represents a character from one of five factions of Eastern Europe who are attempting to earn their fortune and claim their faction’s stake in the land around the mysterious Factory. Players conquer territory, enlist new recruits, reap resources, gain villagers, build structures, and activate monstrous mechs.
I’d watch that movie.
You can play solo, or with up to five people, and games should come in right around two hours, the ideal length for a board game night.
Just this weekend, a GameStop employee told me that triple-A titles for the Switch like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate never, ever go on sale. Well, hell just froze over, because right now you can get this fan favorite for just $50, the best straight-up discount we’ve seen on this title.
Or, for $10 more, you can get the game plus your choice of amiibo from Walmart.
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC UHS-I card with Adapter | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter | $43 | Amazon
- SanDisk 512GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter | $140 | Amazon
- SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card | $160 | Amazon
- Toshiba Canvio Advance 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $40 | Amazon
- WD 2TB My Passport Ultra for Mac Silver Portable External Hard Drive, USB-C - WDBKYJ0020BSL-WESN | $65 | Amazon
- Western Digital 6TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 | $96 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case | $140 | Amazon
- Razer - Hammerhead BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $50 | Best Buy
- HDTV Antenna, 60-90 Miles Range, Amplifier | $8 | Amazon | Use Code 701SZ562
- Onkyo SKH-410 Dolby Atmos-Enabled Speaker System | $69 | Amazon
- Networking Gear Deal of the Day | Amazon
- NETGEAR Orbi Wall-Plug Whole Home Mesh WiFi System - WiFi Router and 2 Wall-Plug Satellite Extenders with speeds up to 2.2 Gbps Over 5,000 sq. feet, AC2200 (RBK33) | $197 | Amazon
- NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Mesh-Ready WiFi Router - for speeds up to 2.2 Gbps Over 2,000 sq. feet, AC2200 (RBR20) | $93 | Amazon
- TP-Link - Deco AC2200 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System with built-in Smart Hub (2-Pack) | $200 | Best Buy
- Netgear 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch | $15 | Amazon | Clip the coupon on the page
Netgear 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch | $16 | Amazon | Clip the coupon on the page
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router, MU-MIMO, Circle with Disney Smart Parental Controls (R6900P) | $104 | Amazon
- NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router, Gigabit Ethernet (R6230) | $48 | Amazon
- NETGEAR Cable Modem (32x8) DOCSIS 3.0 | for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter & More (CM700-1AZNAS) | $75 | Amazon
- WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD with Heatsink - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS100T3XHC | $210 | Amazon
- Samsung - 970 EVO 500GB Internal PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) SSD | $120 | Best Buy
- WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD with Heatsink - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS500G3XHC | $106 | Amazon
- WD BLACK SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS500G3X0C | $86 | Amazon
- WD Blue 6TB PC Hard Drive - 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD60EZRZ | $120 | Amazon
- WD Black 2TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD2003FZEX | $90 | Amazon
- Lasko 2521 16" Oscillating Stand Fan | $20 | Amazon
- NeverLeak Hose Storage Sale | Lowes
- Up to 40% off Select 4-Pack Arm & Hammer Home Air Filters | Home Depot
- AeroGarden Harvest (Black) | $79 | Amazon
- Rachael Ray ChillOut Thermal Tote XL | $19 | Amazon
- Keter Comfy All Weather Outdoor Storage Box | $49 | Amazon
- Save up to 25% on ANNKE Video Security Systems | $ | Amazon
- Eufy Smart Light Bulb 2.0 | $12 | Amazon
- HyperChiller Patented Beverage Cooler | $26 | Amazon
- Bonavita 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Hanging Filter Basket and Thermal Carafe | $92 | Amazon
- George Foreman 15+ Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill | $99 | Walmart
- T-fal G10490 Heatmaster Nonstick Thermo-Spot Easy Pour Pan Cookware, 4-Quart | $24 | Amazon
- Kootek Popsicle Molds | $8 | Amazon
- Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker | $13 | Amazon
- 6.5 Qt. Ninja Foodi Cooker | $140 | eBay
- Cereal Marshmallows, 8-Pound Bulk | $38 | Amazon
- Save up to 25% on GEARWRENCH Wrench & Socket Sets | Amazon
- AstroAI Digital Multimeter with Ohm Volt Amp and Diode Voltage Tester Meter (Intelligent Anti-burn) | $8 | Amazon | Use Code PLGDTUPF
- Husky 50 ft. 12/3 Lighted Triple Tap Extension Cord | $25 | Home Depot
- Summer Infant Pop and Sit Portable Booster Seat | $23 | Amazon
- Travelon 1st Class Sleeper | $29 | Amazon
- TravelPro Platinum Elite 21" Expandable Carry-On | $199 | Amazon
- Travelpro Maxlite 5 21" Carry-On | $100 | Amazon
Travelpro Maxlite 5 25" Checked Bag | $100 | Amazon
- Durex 144 Condom Bowl (2 Pack) | $40 | Walmart
- Save up to 60% on Casio Watches | Amazon
- Threads 4 Thought Audley Tank Top - Women’s | $22 | REI
- The North Face Closeout Sale | REI Outlet
- Conair - 20-Piece Lithium-Ion Hair Clipper Set | $30 | Best Buy
- Free DevaTowel with $65 purchase | DevaCurl | Promo code MAYDEVA
- $20 Off $50 Purchase | Philosophy | Promo code MDW19
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette | $25 | Nordstrom Rack
- Le Papillon 10 ft Cantilever Patio Umbrella | $102 | Amazon | Use Code M4G5GWKK
- Mainstays Hillwood 7' Half-Round Patio Umbrella | $33 | Walmart
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy - Episodes IV-VI | $25 | Walmart
- Star Wars Trilogy: Episodes I-III | $25 | Walmart
- Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series | $70 | Amazon
- The Dark Crystal Anniversary Edition | $10 | Walmart
- Beauty and the Beast | $10 | Best Buy
- Space Jam 20th Anniversary Edition Steelbook | $10 | Best Buy
- FREE Get up to 12 Months of Nintendo Switch Online with Twitch Prime | Amazon
- Enter The Gungeon: Deluxe Edition | $30 | Amazon
- Steamworld Dig 2 | $12 | Amazon
- Super Smash Bros Nintendo Switch + Your Choice of Amiibo | $60 | Walmart
- Warioware Gold 3DS | $26 | Amazon
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | $50 | Amazon
- Scythe | $56 | Amazon
Deals You May Have Missed
J.Crew Factory is already marked down significantly compared to its regular J.Crew counterpart, but now, the Factory is taking its discounts to a whole new level. Men’s and women’s styles on the site are 60% to 70% off, kids’ styles are 50% off, and clearance items are an extra 50% off with promo code SUMMERSALE. The whole factory is currently stacked with summertime staples in that classic J.Crew aesthetic, so shop and save on those in-season styles now.
It works well on the side of fridges if yours is exposed, but can also be hung from a wall. The shelf can store food wrap and foils, or spices and oils. The two racks don’t close all the way, so you can slide paper towels on, as well as hang gloves and tea towels between dishwashings. The hooks keep spoons and spatulas out, and can even be a handy place to hang jewelry or watches as you cook.
Listen up, nerds. This is a cheap, piece-of-shit printer and you should buy it right now.
If you own a compatible HP printer, like this HP DeskJet 2655, you can get free printouts (until this garbage printer falls apart) thanks to HP’s Instant Ink service.
Here’s how it works: You sign up for the program, the printer monitors your monthly page count, and it contacts HP to order ink refills when you run low.
There’s a supposed monthly fee based on the number of pages you print, but here’s the important bit: Instant Ink offers a 15-page-per-month plan free of charge. Yes, that’s 15 Amazon return labels or 15 photos every month, for free.
Cheaper printers like this one are sold below cost so that the manufacturer can recoup those losses through cartridge sales. But if you’re careful about how you use HP Instant Ink, you can get away with never paying for cartridges again.