The first two seasons of Game of Thrones are getting collectible Steelbook editions, and you can preorder yours for $40 today from Amazon, which is $10 less than they were going for until today. Plus, if the price drops any further prior to release, you’ll automatically get the best deal.
Preorder Game of Thrones: Season 1 (Steelbook) ($40) | Amazon
Preorder Game of Thrones: Season 2 (Steelbook) ($40) | Amazon
The most popular cancelled-after-one-season show in the entire Verse has its own board game, and it’s down to $32 today, which is near an all-time low. I can’t say I’ve played it, but it does has fantastic user reviews. Here’s what you can expect:
In Firefly: The Game, players captain their own Firefly-class transport ship, traveling the ‘Verse with a handpicked crew of fighters, mechanics and other travelers. As a captain desperate for work, players are compelled to take on any job - so long as it pays. Double-dealing employers, heavy-handed Alliance patrols and marauding Reavers are all in a day’s work for a ship’s captain at the edge of the ‘Verse.
Sounds pretty shiny. [Firefly: The Game, $32]
Movies & TV
- Preorder Game of Thrones: Season 1 (Steelbook) ($40) | Amazon
- Preorder Game of Thrones: Season 2 (Steelbook) ($40) | Amazon
- Preorder Black Sails Season 2 ($30) | Amazon
- Preorder That ‘70s Show - The Complete Series ($60) | Amazon
- Breaking Bad: The Complete Series ($96) | Amazon
- The Croods ($10) | Amazon
- Aliens ($5) | Amazon
- Swingers / Made (Double Feature) ($7) | Amazon
- Da Vinci’s Demons Season 2 ($24) | Amazon
- The Incredibles (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) ($19) | Amazon
Books & Magazines
- The Savior Generals: How Five Great Commanders Saved Wars That Were Lost - From Ancient Greece to Iraq [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.