Top Tech Deals
These KMASHI battery packs don’t include fancy features like Quick Charge technology or built-in cables, but with these deals, they’re selling at some of the best price-per-mAh ratios we’ve ever seen. Just pick your size, and be sure to note the promo codes.
Until such a day comes that all of our devices use USB-C ports exclusively, you’ll need some USB 3.0-to-C cables to ease the transition. Today though, you can save about $2 off the usual price of Anker’s reader-favorite PowerLine+ cables, complete with a carrying pouch.
Anker’s PowerLine and PowerLine+ cables were already our readers’ favorite charging cables, but the new PowerLine II line is even stronger, and comes with a hassle-free lifetime warranty, and Anker’s offering the first discounts we’ve ever seen on them today.
We wrote more about the cables over on Gear, but the long and short of it is that between the extreme durability and the lifetime warranty, it’s quite possible that these will be the last Lightning cables you ever have to buy.
There aren’t a ton of Bluetooth headphones that also include noise cancelling, and at $179, Sony’s h.Ear over-ears are some of the most affordable we’ve seen.
These headphones have all the features you’d expect in a good pair of Bluetooth headphones these days: NFC pairing, 20+ hour battery life, and even Hi-Res audio compatibility. But the secret sauce here is noise cancellation, powered by dual microphones and a chip that selects the best cancelation mode based on your surroundings. $179's still a pretty penny, but it’s the best price we’ve ever seen on these. Just note that you won’t see the discount until checkout.
If your phone’s on its last legs, or if it’s perfectly fine, and you just want something new (more likely), Amazon’s running a limited time promotion on a number of unlocked Android phones.
The highlights here are the Sony Xperia XA line, LeEco’s Le Pro 3, and the Asus Zenfone Zoom, all of which are $60-$70 less than usual - and they were already pretty affordable to begin with. Head over here to find all of the deals, and dial up your favorite before these prices return to normal on Thursday.
We post our fair share of deals on amplified HDTV antennas, but this one from Vansky has one key advantage that others lack: It’s almost entirely transparent. That means it won’t stick out like a sore thumb on your wall, and won’t block your view if you attach it to a window.
Just be sure to check out Lifehacker’s guide first to see if this kind of antenna is likely to work where you live.
Phone cameras will never have true interchangeable lenses, but you can still take fisheye, wide angle, and macro photos with this 3-in-1 clip-on lens kit from Anker. Be sure to check out the sample photos uploaded by customers to get an idea of what this kit is capable of.
You know the little charging brick that came with your phone? Throw it out, and spend $6 on this replacement from Aukey (with code AUKWALLA). It’s only slightly bigger than Apple’s standard iPhone charger, but it includes two ports, folding prongs, and 2.4A of current (instead of 1A) to charge your devices faster.
Top Home Deals
Update 2: Back in stock!
Update: Sold out
The airline-safe Gerber Shard incorporates six different tools into a single piece of metal the size of a key, and you can slide it onto your keychain for $4 today. It’s been slightly cheaper a few times in the past, but usually as an Amazon Add-On Item, meaning it would only ship as part of a larger order. Today though, it’s the ultimate Prime-eligible impulse buy.
A lot of people are reflexively appalled by the idea of a bidet, which makes no sense, because they’re amazing. Today on Amazon, you can score one from Oak Leaf for $18 with promo code MFK5GPE5, one of the best prices we’ve ever seen on one of these.
That’s basically nothing for a product you’ll use (hopefully) every day, but this deal could sell out any time though, so purchase or get off the pot.
A big-ass duffel bag is something everyone should keep handy, and you can get one for $16 today in the color of your choice. Just be sure to use promo code RWO6ZC4M at checkout.
Or, grab a more reasonably sized 60L bag for $15 with the code ZNHWSLLF:
Sometimes, a normal water bottle just isn’t enough. This vacuum-insulated vessel from RTIC holds 64 ounces of your favorite fluid, be it water, coffee, or beer, and keeps it cold for up to 24 hours, or hot for six.
I own RTIC can koozies and a tumbler, and their temperature regulation is nothing short of magical, so the bigger the better, as far as I’m concerned. $17 is an all-time low price, and everyone gets free shipping from RTIC, even if you aren’t a Prime member.
If you’re sick of filling your lawn mower with fuel and changing its oil, Sun Joe’s 12A mower is one of the cheapest ways we’ve seen to make the jump to electric.
At $79, this obviously isn’t the most powerful mower out there, and it’ll require an extension cord, rather than a battery. But even so, it’s more than adequate for smaller lawns, and even has a detachable bag to collect all of your clippings.
Today’s price is $20 less than usual, and an all-time low, so just make sure to lock in your order before the price grows back.
If you still haven’t upgraded your morning routine up a life-changing wake-up light, Philips’ entry level model just got a huge price drop.
The Philips HF3500 is currently marked down to $50, almost $20 less than usual, and the best price we’ve seen in months. While there are higher end models with color-shifting light and multiple wake-up sounds, this model still offers a reasonably convincing facsimile of a sunrise, which helps ease you out of REM cycles before the alarm sounds. I’ve been using it for years, and absolutely love it.
We see deals all the time on copper string lights, but if you prefer the look of “globe” style incandescents, you can get a 25' strand with 25 bulbs for $13 today. It’s already warm outside, so string these up on your patio and enjoy the outdoors.
One of the best investments you can make in your own happiness is upgrading the crappy shower head that came with your house or apartment. Delta makes your favorite models, and we’ve spotted deals on three different options today.
First up is the top-selling Delta 75152, now down to an all-time low $16. Aside from a single switch that toggles between 1.75 and 1 gallons per minute, this showerhead doesn’t have any notable features to speak of. But I can tell you from years of experience that its water coverage is beyond excellent. Each of the four spray holes uses Delta’s H2Okinetic system to agitate the water and create a full, perfectly dispersed wall of water, rather than four individual streams. It’s a difficult sensation to describe, but I absolutely recommend you try it for yourself.
If you need a wand-style shower head, we’re not hanging you out to dry. You can choose from the 58467 In2ition with four settings for $73, or the 58480-PK In2ition with five settings for $92. The latter includes the same H2Okinetic spray holes as the 75152 (but a lot more of them), so that’s what I’d go for, personally.
Just because your house or apartment doesn’t have a doorbell doesn’t mean you’ll have to rely on knocking like a caveman. This $10 kit has everything you need to install one, no wiring required. You can even choose from 36 different chimes!
Even (or perhaps, especially) in the age of laptops and tablets, many people prefer the tactile experience of jotting down notes with an actual pen and paper, and the most tactile experience of all comes from the Ghost Paper Notebook.
Rather than simply printing lines on the sheet to keep your letters straight, Ghost Paper’s lines are very slightly embossed, giving your pen an actual base from which to start each character. Shane tried one of these out last month and loved it, and you can get your own notebook for $5 off today with promo code KINJA999.
Top Lifestyle Deals
A fancy toothbrush might seem like an extravagance, but it’s one of those things that could very well pay for itself by preventing a much more expensive dental problem down the line. Not only do electric toothbrushes they clean your teeth better, but they also motivate you to actually brush twice per day, if only to justify the cost.
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare is one of the best brushes in the Sonicare line, and Amazon’s marked it down to an all-time low $100 in today’s Gold Box. That gets you three different cleaning modes, three intensity settings and a pressure sensor. As an owner of the entry-level Sonicare Essence though, I’m particularly envious of the included deluxe travel case.
Just remember that this deal is only available today, so even if it seems like a lot of money, you may want to grit your teeth (not too hard!) and buy one before they sell out.
I’m just going to kick off this post by sharing this product’s Amazon description.
ARE YOU A HAIRY APE?
No problem. Guys feel confident shirtless after using OXA Back Shaver. So, if you have “patchy” or “spotty” patches of hair on your back or body or if you are so hairy that you are often mistaken for being a “hairy ape” there is no job too great for the OXA Back Shaver.
I don’t think back hair is why most men feel uncomfortable shirtless, but I digress.
This product looks very similar to the BaKlade, which we’ve written about before. It doesn’t have many reviews to go off of, but it’s 1/3 the price of the name brand with promo code SEWUJQ32, so it might be worth checking out if you’re a HAIRY APE.
You don’t need a ton of storage space and a roof rack on your car to go kayaking. This Intex two-seater is inflatable, so it can fit in your closet and your trunk, and you can get it for just $65 today complete with two paddles and a manual pump. Just don’t forget to bring Advil to take once you’re done paddling.
Dorco’s back at it again with an all-time low price on their popular Pace 6 razors today. Just use promo code KINJA45 to get the handle and 10 starter cartridges for just $11 shipped, or over 50% off.
And in case you missed it earlier this week, you can still get a year’s supply of razors with the Dorco Frugal Dude pack for $24 (promo code KINJA43).
The Amopé is an electric foot file that literally files down the gross calluses on your feet until they slightly resemble that of a modern human. Right now, grab one for $24 in blue, or $25 in pink. Pick one up and start taking better care of your treads.
FYI: This isn’t Prime shipping eligible, but there is free shipping.
It’s not often Urban Outfitters has large, sweeping sales, so this one could take the cake. Right now, buy practically any piece of women’s clothing, pair of shoes, or accessory, and automatically get 50% off another one. But wait, there’s more! This deals extends to women’s sale items as well. It’s worth spending a little time on this one.
LifeStraws are great backpack staples for hiking, or nice gifts for the outdoorsmen in your life. And right now, they’re at an all time low of just $13. If you aren’t familiar, these allow you to sip directly from basically any source of fresh water you find in nature. Hopefully you never need one, but if you like to spend time outdoors, it’s worth keeping one in your bag.
This neck massager may look like a torture device, but in fact, it’s quite the opposite. The weird arm things help you regulate the pressure (there’s also velcro if you want to keep your arms free), the massaging nodes can operate at three speeds in four different modes, and it even heats up.
At $67, it’s not the cheapest product we’ve seen in this category, but that owes to the fact that it includes a two hour battery pack (in addition to wall and car chargers), so you can relieve stress in your backyard, on a plane, or anywhere else without a convenient power outlet.
If that’s more than you’re looking to spend, there’s also a handheld massager on sale for $24 with code PC5030FF.
$48 for a year’s-supply of razor blades is a great deal, especially from Dorco. $24 for the same pack (with code KINJA43) is downright unbelievable.
That price includes a mishmash of products, but basically, it boils down to 28 cartridges, including a mix of three, four, and six-blade models. Obviously, it depends on how often you shave, but for many of you, that should last at least a year. It would probably last me like three.
ExOfficio underwear are not only one of your favorite underwear by an incredible margin, they’re also a Bestseller. While they had their own 25% off sale on their site, right now on Amazon, you stock up with a BOGO 50% off sale (shipped and sold by Amazon directly). Some styles and colors are cheaper on Amazon and some aren’t, so it may take some comparing to get the best deal.
Top Media Deals
Now that the Star Wars franchise is alive and well again, you can get caught up with the two original trilogies on Blu-ray for $30 each, complete with a bunch of special features. Place your bets on which one will sell better in the comments!
This best kind of Star Wars stuff is the kind of stuff you save money from. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. Fill your landspeeder with Target’s deal on tons of Star Wars swag. Spend $50 and get $10 off or spend $100 and get $25 off with the code STARWARS.
Even if your personal Miyazaki collection is comprehensive, I bet you have some friends and family members who would appreciate his films. Several of his best are down to $13 on Blu-ray on Amazon right now, which is just about as cheap as they ever get.
Top Gaming Deals
If your board game collection is gathering dust, it’s time to freshen up your options with Amazon’s Buy Two, Get One Free sale.
Over 30 options are available (as of now, some will likely sell out), including popular titles like Munchkin and Tokaido, Carcassonne, and Ticket To Ride Europe (which is far superior to the North American version, for what it’s worth), plus expansions for games you might already own like Catan. Just add three games to your cart—shipped and sold by Amazon.com—and you should see the cheapest one for free at checkout.
Bonus: This isn’t part of the sale, but if you don’t have the Catan base game, it’s down to an all-time low $27 right now as well.
Nenderoid’s Link figurines are always incredible, but in my opinion, the Majora’s Mask 3D version is the cutest of the bunch.
You can put your desktop Link into different poses and situations to match your current mood and work environment, like drinking potions (hungover), wearing masks (imposter syndrome), or swinging his little sword (someone’s microwaving fish again?).
$29's a great price for this little guy, so you won’t need to break too many pots to scrape together the rupees.
Humble’s running a special sale right now on British Academy Games Award nominees, including big savings on major titles like No Man’s Sky, Hitman, and Rocket League, as well as discounts on smaller indie affairs like The Witness and That Dragon, Cancer (which will make you cry ugly tears).
Xbox Live Gold discounts aren’t as commonplace as they used to be, but if your account is expiring soon, Amazon will toss in a bonus $10 Xbox gift card when you purchase a three or 12-month membership code. Just note that this only works on the digital memberships, not the cards.
If you’ve been keeping a lustful eye on the HTC Vive (and if you have a computer that can actually run the thing), it’s $100 off today, the best deal we’ve seen since the holidays. Plus, within two days of your shipment, you’ll get codes in your email for free copies of Richie’s Plank Experience and Everest VR.
your kids’ your toy box with new LEGO sets for less, thanks to Amazon’s BOGO sale. Right now, buy one LEGO City set, and get a second one for 40% off when you add qualifying sets to your cart. Build your own police station or cargo plane, or get both with this deal.
FYI: The only way to tell if the set is part of the promotion is to click into the product page, scroll to the bottom, and see this:
Nintendo can’t make enough Nintendo Switch consoles, but Joy-Con don’t seem to be an issue. You can already pick up an extra set for $66, or $14 less than retail.
Double Fine is hosting a game jam, and you can help pick what they make (and even play the finished products) by contributing to a new Humble Bundle.
$1 is all it takes to vote on what games the developers work on, and download the prototypes. If you contribute $5 or more, you’ll also get the prototypes from Double Fine’s 2012 and 2014 game jams. And for $15 or more, you’ll also a collection of Double Fine games, including Starbase DF-9.
- 2-Port USB In-Wall Charging Outlet | $14 | Best Buy
- KMASHI 5000mAh External Battery Power Bank | $6 | Amazon | Use code I3VWAP3L
- KMASHI 10000mAh Portable Power Bank | $9 | Amazon | Use code USNL22D5
- KMASHI 15000mAh External Battery Power Bank | $13 | Amazon | Use code BY6YG3UB
- TaoTronics TT-BH06 BL Bluetooth Wireless Earphones with Bluetooth 4.1, Balanced Audio, Build-in Mic, aptX, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling | $16 | Amazon | Use code VK6B5PD8
- VAVA MOOV 20 True Wireless Earbuds | $60 | Amazon | Use code ACZ43UVH
- DBPOWER Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector | $95 | Amazon | Use code 2HTJ9ZZQ
Computers & Accessories
- Samsung 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 12GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce 940MX - 1TB | $800 | Best Buy
- Kingston A400 480GB Internal SATA SSD | $110 | Best Buy
- Lamicall Desktop Cell Phone Stand | $6 | Amazon | Use code 6VGBXP2D
- EHANG Ghostdrone 2.0 Aerial with 4K Sports Camera | $225 | Woot
- Phantom 3 Standard + $150 Gift Card | $499 | Dell
- Tenba Discovery: Large Photo/Laptop Daypack | $60 | B&H
- Erligpowht Basic Common Outdoor Sports Kit Ultimate Combo Kit 40 accessories for GoPro | $9 | Amazon | Use code NFQMMGTN
- Wansview 720P WiFi Wireless IP Camera with Night Vision K2 | $33 | Amazon
- Panasonic KX-TGE233B Expandable Cordless Digital Phone with Large Keypad - 3 Handsets | $50 | Amazon
- MaidMAX 3-Bag Rolling Laundry Sorter | $28 | Amazon | Use code W2JS9KO4
- [2-pack] OxyLED OxySense TN01 Toilet Night Light | $10 | Amazon | Use code 2OXYTN01
- Cuisinart CEK-40 Electric Knife | $25 | Amazon
- Amana 24" Built-In Dishwasher | $236 | Best Buy
- Ron Popeil 5-in-1 Cooking System | $35 | Meh
- 51oz French Press Coffee Maker | $25 | Amazon | Use code OVZLL57Y
- Etekcity Digital Food Scale and Multifunction Kitchen Weight Scale with Removable Bowl | $13 | Amazon | Use code U26TMN5P
Tools & Auto
- Gerber Shard Keychain Tool | $4 | Amazon
- Gorilla Ladders 17 ft. MPX Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder with 375 lb. Load Capacity | $79 | Home Depot
- Gorilla Ladders 3-Step Lightweight Steel Step Stool Ladder with 225 lb. Load Capacity | $20 | Home Depot
- AUKEY 300W Power Inverter with Dual Outlets and Dual 2.4A USB Ports | $18 | Amazon | Use code FAOI5VT9
- Suaoki U2 400A Peak Portable Jump Starter | $25 | Amazon | Use code GMWXXYSJ
- Esky Waterproof Night Vision HD CMOS 170° Rear View Backup Camera | $15 | Amazon | Use code SRZ6S3RR
- DuraHook 1/8 in. White Pegboard Kit with 24-Hooks, 2 DuraBoards, 54-Piece Mounting Kit, 4-Piece Bins | $18 | Home Depot
- Stanley 60-100 10-Piece Standard Fluted Screwdriver Set | $8 | Amazon
Beauty & Grooming
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Non-Connected Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush | $100 | Amazon
- Fresh Water Spray Mechanical Adjustable Bidet Toilet Attachment | $18 | Amazon | Use code MFK5GPE5
- OXA Do-It-Yourself Back Hair Shaver | $12 | Amazon | Use code SEWUJQ32
Camping & Outdoors
- Rayovac Value Bright 9-Lumen 1D LED Flashlight Twin Pack with Batteries | $4 | Amazon
- Mosquito Traps are On Sale Today | Home Depot
- Gonex 60L Foldable Travel Duffel Bag Water & Tear Resistant, Black | $15 | Amazom | Use code ZNHWSLLF
- Gonex 80L Foldable Travel Duffel Bag Water & Tear Resistant 10 Color Choices | $16 | Amazon | Use code RWO6ZC4M
- Gonex Travel Camping Hammock, Lightweight Nylon Portable Hammock for Backpacking | $13 | amazon | Use code FT32RGYV
- Stalwart Hawk Ultimate Comfort Black Foam Flooring, 16-Square Feet | $13 | Amazon
- Misfit Shine 2 Fitness Tracker & Sleep Monitor | $59 | Amazon
Movies & TV
- Star Wars Trilogy Episodes I-III | $30 | Amazon
- Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI | $30 | Amazon
- Penny Dreadful: The Complete Series | $40 | Amazon
- Arrow: The Complete First Season | $10 | Walmart
- Arrow: The Complete Second Season | $10 | Walmart
- Kubo and the Two Strings | $12 | Amazon
- Transformers: The Movie (Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Steelbook) | $15 | Amazon
- Discount Magazine Subscriptions Starting at Just $4 | Amazon
- Spaceman: An Astronaut’s Unlikely Journey to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe [Audible] | $4 | Amazon
- Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World [Kindle] | $2 | Amazon
- Post-Human Omnibus Edition (1-4) (Post-Human Series) [Kindle] | $2 | Amazon
- HTC VIVE - Virtual Reality System | $700 | Amazon
- Refurb Turtle Beach Ear Force PX24 Wired Gaming Headset | $22 | Best Buy
- PWYW for the Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle | Humble Bundle
- Tom Clancy’s The Division | $20 | Amazon
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited | $13 | Amazon
- Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership + $10 Xbox Gift Card | $25 | Amazon
- Attack On Titan | $30 | Amazon
- Tom Clancy’s The Division | $20 | Amazon
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera | $38 | Amazon
- Super Bomberman R | $40 | Best Buy