Welcome to our new and improved Apparel and Beauty deal coverage. We’ll be diving in and finding some great picks for you, more often, in addition to just showering you with promo codes (we’ll do that too).
Tell us what you’d like to see more of and send us any deals you find as well as your favorite picks from each sale in the comments.
For those who haven’t heard of Swedish Hasbeens, let me introduce you to a pair of wooden-clad ‘70s-inspired clogs exported out of Stockholm. For those who have heard of Swedish Hasbeens, you’re probably not reading this anymore because you already clicked through to their big, wonderful, extensive sale on 6PM and their outlet store.
- Swedish Hasbeens ($53) | 6PM
- Sperry Weather Worn Boat Shoes ($57) | Bloomingdales
- Adidas Originals Rita Ora 2.0 Shoes ($74) | Hypebeast
- Jeffrey Campbell Snake Booties ($111) | Shopbop
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Specialty Genuine Leather Hi-Top| Ebay
Holy mother of minimalism, The Dwell Store is having a warehouse sale. Once the hyperventilating subsides, do wander over to luxuriate in their clever and austere offerings.
- Colour Glass Collection Carafe ($9) | The Dwell Store
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat Eye SunglassesQuay Eyewear Yibrow Sunglasses ($84)| ShopBop
- Scarab Heirloom Ring ($20) | Pixie Market
- Baggu’s Basic Leather Tote ($80) | Steven Alan
- Flora Perfume by Gucci ($36) | Ebay
L’Inde Le Palais is a teeny tiny boutique in Bologna, Italy that—by the grace of God—is having a colossal sale. A Junya Watanable printed top that retails for $576 is reduced to $174. A $649 Moschino PVC cape is offered for $195. An Amen wrap dress that regularly fetches $423 can be snagged for $127. There’s only one catch: Most of these items only come in single sizes, so you’ll have to scavenge around a bit.
- re:named Floral Print Dress ($33) | Shopbop
- Makara Dress by Jennifer Glasgow ($99) | Velouria
- Amen Wrap Dress ($127) | L’Inde Le Palais
- Lazy Oaf Black Hands Circle Skirt ($39) | Hypebeast
- Sanders Dress ($50) | Need Supply Co.
There are some superb deals to be had on good ol’ American-made denim, which means that it’s the perfect time to wean yourself off $15 jeggings from Forever21. These babies are ethically made, maintain shape, and are far less likely to dye your legs blue.
- Carven Multicolor Printed Chino Pants ($107) | Hypebeast
- Breslin High Waist Flare ($63) | Need Supply Co.
- Current/Elliott Rolled-Cuff Jeans ($100) | Bergdorf Goodman
- Ella Moss Lovelean Wide Leg Pant ($48) | Shopbop
- Rag & Bone Brick Lane Wide Leg with code FALL30 ($63) | Intermix
Although Zara and Vera Wang offer tempting deals on classic silhouettes, outerwear bargains have seen better days. Until the Black Friday bacchanalia begins, starry-eyed shoppers awaiting a dream coat should just hold tight.
- Vera Wang Trench Coat ($160) | Century 21
- Long coat ($70) | Zara
- Classic Trucker Jacket ($30) | Urban Outfitters
- Polka Dot Padded Jacket and Scarf Set ($82) | Style Nanda
- Patagonia Snap-T Pullover ($60) | Empire South
To christen our brand spankin’ new fella coverage, we’ve assembled the crème de la crème of menswear labels—Wrangler! Herschel! Patagonia! Levi’s! Hunter! and Carhartt!—for your enjoyment. So, go on, enjoy.
- Herschel Supply Company Backpack ($35) | Hypebeast
- Patagonia Men’s Snap-T Pullover ($71) | Empire South
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Needle Narrow Fit Jeans ($117) | East Dane
- Sandstone Rancher Coat ($90) | Carhartt
- Hunter Rain Boots ($129) | East Dano
- Wrangler Mens Jeans Five Star ($26) | Ebay
If you aren’t enamored by the current crop of smart watches, Amazon will sell you a great-looking Timex for $65-$90, today only. There are a dozen models to choose from, so be sure to pick one up before time runs out. [Get Up to 70% Off Timex Intelligent Quartz Watches at Amazon]
If you missed out on last week’s $15 ExOfficio sale, it just reappeared for another go-around. If you aren’t familiar, ExOfficio’s Give-N-Go boxer briefs were a finalist in our recent best men’s underwear Co-Op, and $15 one of the lowest prices they’ve listed this year. That’s still pricey, but reviewers say it’s worth it. [ExOfficio Men’s Give-N-Go Boxer Brief, $15]
- Get Up to 70% Off Timex Intelligent Quartz Watches at Amazon
- Swedish Hasbeens up to 65% off | 6PM
- Take up to 60% off clearance items. | PUMA
- Take 20% off when you buy one item, 25% off when you buy two, and 30% off when you buy three with the code WANTMORE | Bloomingdales
- 50% off or more on leggings | Amazon
- 20-50% off in-stock items | The Dwell Store
- Take up to 40% off on clearance items | Alice + Olivia
- 20% off beauty essentials | Amazon
- Up to 60% off on 700+ sale items | Bergdorf Goodman
- Take up to 40% off select items | Crate + Barrel
- Take 50% off all sweaters with code COZY50 | Juicy Couture
- Take 20% off for Veteran’s Day with code 20VETERANS | Amazon
- Up to 70% off select designers | Opening Ceremony
- Up to $50 Off Men’s Grooming | Amazon
- Up to 50% Off Nike Products | Ebay
- Up to 70% off on sales items | Topman
- Enjoy up to 50% off select styles. Plus, take an extra 15% off with code RLFALL15 | Ralph Lauren
- Up to 30% off select items | Rag & Bone
- Extra 50-70% off clearance items | Neiman Marcus Last Call
- Take $20 off orders of $150 or more with code AUTUMN | Uniqlo
- Take up to 50% off | 7 For All Mankind
- Take up to 60% off on 500+ items at the fall sale. Use the code 3181 for free shipping of items over $50 | H&M
- Up to 60% Off Shoes & More | Amazon
- 40% off all orders with promo code FFBEST | The Gap
- 25% Off Already-Reduced Men’s Tailored with code MENSSUITS | Amazon
- Up to 60% off | L.L. Bean
- Get up to 50% off on Tom’s shoes for men and women | Nordstorm Rack
- 25% off regularly priced items | Blackheart
- 30% off on sales items with BRSALE | Banana Republic
- Up to 50% Off crocs Shoes | Amazon
- Enjoy 30% off markdowns with code FALL30 | Intermix
- 25% off select styles with code GETSHOPPING | J. Crew
- Take 30% and free shipping off any order over $100 with code SHOPNOW | J. Crew Factory
- 20% off all items and take an additional 30% off sales items | Singer22
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.