Welcome to our brand spankin’ new apparel round-up. It’s a one-stop shop for flashsales, deals, promo codes and (god forbid) even rebates. Here you’ll find the Internet’s best offers on everything from Chelsea Boots to charm bracelets, curated and judged.
If you happen to see something we’re missing, do let us know!
Ssense, a store that beautiful people with pore-less skin patronize, is throwing a boon to the little guy and slashing their wares by up to 50%. We’ve rounded up the best deals on some fine as hell luxury goods, so enjoy.
Full disclosure: I tried on Alexander McQueen’s Swallow Bracelet and wanted to drop to one knee and propose to it. It’s really nice, guys. For those who are here solely for the McQueen sale, mosey on over here for an edited selection.
- Leather Wrap Swallow Bracelet ($64) | Alexander McQueen| Women’s
- White Sadface Travel Cosmetic Case | Marc By Marc Jacobs ($73)
- Gold Lion Crest Ring ($95) | Versus by Versace
- Leather Pascal Boots ($108) | Dr. Martens
- Floppy Brim Dunaway Hat ($109) | Rag & Bone
- Blue 1966 606 Jeans ($124) | Levi’s Vintage Clothing
- Black & Gold Sweet Peas Earrings ($48) | Isabel Marant
- Black & White Letter Socks ($19) | Kenzo | Men’s
- Black Denim The Trucker Jacket ($53) | Levi’s | Men’s
- Blue & White Richelieu Tote Bag ($64) | Maison Kitsuné | Men’s
- Multicolor Stripe Socks ($19) | Paul Smith | Men’s
Although Zara chose not to partake in the debauched frenzy of Black Friday, they did quietly roll out a host of alluring deals. Peek the list below for the pick of the litter. No promo code needed, because Zara is simply better than that.
- Patchwork Dress ($40) | Women’s
- Golden Details Quilted Coat ($100) | Women’s
- Pink Wool Coat ($70) | Women’s
- Grey Flared Dress ($40) | Women’s
- Handmade Coat ($100) | Women’s
- Bomber Jacket ($80) | Men’s
- Single Button Blazer ($50) | Men’s
- Technical Blazer ($109) | Men’s
- Wide Neck Sweater ($30) | Men’s
Dermstore, the peer-reviewed and dermatologist-backed online beauty emporium, is offering downright bountiful deals on some staple beauty products that will (hopefully) ward off the harsh winds of Father Winter. Just remember: the code for 25% off is CYBERWEEK.
- Complete collection of [$560] | Harry Josh Pro Tools
- Dream Catcher Shadow Palette ($11) | NYX
- Vita-A-Kombi 1 ($55) | Karin Herzog
- 2-in-1 Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron ($131) | Harry Josh Pro Tools
- Beijing’s Ritual China 7 Chinese Plant Ointment ($55) | Cinq Mondes
- Hand Therapy Paint Tin ($55) | Crabtree and Evelyn
- Curly Pudding ($28)| Miss Jessie’s
- Travel Kit For Mother ($18) | beginning by Maclaren
- Resort Collection Nail Color ($6)| Essie
Let’s be honest: Puma hit its stride in the early aughts and, ever since, has been dying a slow death, despite quietly churning out a slew of goddamned quality athletic ware under the tutelage of Rihanna. And right now they’re having a 50% off sale with the code FAMILY1215.
- Rihanna’s Creeper ($60)
- Remix Carryall Bag ($35)
- Dazzle Handbag ($22)
- Match Slip On ($34)
- Match Lo Sneakers ($32)
- Suede Classic Sneakers ($25)
Ralph Lauren—or, as I call it, a place that my Grandmother likes—is hosting a big ol’ sale. If you use the code GIFT25, you’ll find a whole bevy of merchandise for 25% off. Below, we’ve assembled some of the most promising offerings.
- Belted Wool Wrap Coat ($200)
- Leather Trim Wrap Shawl ($60)
- Whitby Leather Satchel ($150)
- Contrast Collar Sweater Dress ($67)
- Draped Wool-Blend Coat ($127)
- Waffle Knit Cotton Maxi Dress ($55)
For those who pledge eternal loyalty to their fandom, Kay has a particularly interesting morsel: A diamond and sterling silver R2-D2 necklace. For those who wish to partake, just use the code 50KR0000001019 and the $219 price is reduced to $160.
- Take an extra 30% off selected outerwear items | Urban Outfitters
- 40% off full-price sweaters | Ann Taylor
- 40% off purchase | GAP | Promo code is Hurry
- Up to 50% off holiday sweaters | H&M
- 30% off party clothing | ASOS
- 15% off site-wide | Madewell | Code is MYGIFT
- Up to 50% off party staples | Barney’s Warehouse
- Up to 50% off | Sandro
- Extra 40% off | Calvin Klein | Promo code is DECEMBER40
- 20% off all sweaters and outerwear | Athleta
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.