Welcome to our new and improved Apparel and Beauty deal coverage. We’ll be diving in and finding some great picks for you, more often, in addition to just showering you with promo codes (we’ll do that too).
Tell us what you’d like to see more of and send us any deals you find as well as your favorite picks from each sale in the comments.
Karen Walker’s covetable frames are a mainstay of fashion’s aristocracy, boasting the likes of Solange, Alexa Chung and Rihanna as clientele. Normally, Walker’s spectacles retail at prices mere mortals can only dream of—except literally right now. Behold, these guys cost a mere $98, which is a fraction of their original $329 price tag.
- Karen Walker Crystal Clear Sunglasses ($98) | Bona Drag
- L’agent By Agent Provocateur ($41) | The Outnet
- MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Clasp Bracelet ($84) | Eaton Trading Co.
- Metallic Backpack ($27) | & Other Stories
- Elliott Lucca Leather Duffel Bag ($98) | Neiman Marcus
- 14k Gold-Filled Polished Oval Locket Necklace ($52) | Amazon
These pastel-infused Kenzo skinny jeans certainly aren’t for everyone, but their glitched, maximalist design does exert an undeniable charm over some. At Shopbop, these babies would cost $325 if they weren’t already sold out. But at Farfetch, one can still acquire them for the low, low price of $162.
- Kenzo Torn Skinny Jeans ($162) | FarFetch
- J Brand Skinny Jeans ($70) | Saks Fifth Avenue
- Unif High Rise Jeans ($83) | Shopbop
- Selma Flares ($36) | Need Supply Co.
- Tie-waist jumpsuit in inkcheck ($89) | Madewell
It was just last year that COS debuted their unique brand of Swedish minimalism onto American shores. Now, they’re a one-stop shop for austere simplicity and clean-lines. Do give their bustling sales section a peek, where this sleek pair of polished leather lace-ups is only one of many gems.
- Crepe Sole Lace-up Boots ($95) | COS
- Stan Smith Shoes ($63) | Adidas
- Opening Ceremony Lucie High Boot ($138) | The Dreslyn
- Teva Lux Sandal ($21) | Nordstorm Rack
- Leather High-Heel Sandals ($35) | Saks Fifth Avenue
It’s an irrefutable fact of life that, despite our most valiant efforts, we will all find ourselves reduced to an identical black puffer jacket come mid-January. It’s best not to fight it. Enter Columbia’s black down jacket, which you can snag for the measly price of $110.
- Columbia Black Down Jacket ($110) | Century 21
- Faux Shearling Women’s Motorcycle Jacket ($39) | Ebay
- Water Drop Print Coat ($114) | Front Row Shop
- Catherine Malandrino Zip Jacket ($87) | Neiman Marcus
- Single-breasted Button Longline Coat ($75) | Chic Nova
- Faded Adire Topcoat ($120) | J.Crew with code SALETREAT
Peddling organic, delightfully priced wares since 1948, Dr. Bronner has amassed an inimitable cult following. In that spirit, they’re taking a hefty 15% off all aromatic soaps.
- Pure-Castile Liquid Soap ($16) | Dr. Bronner’s
- AMMO Eyeshadow Palette ($16) | Urban Decay
- Photo Finish Primer ($19) | Smashbox
- Shinjuku Bloom Hand Soap ($4) | & Other Stories
- Free 8-piece gift with any $27 purchase | Clinique
- Tocca Beauty Florence Spa Set ($68) | Sephora
- See by Chloé Online Sample Sale | Gilt Group
- Up to 50% for mid-season sale | COS
- Take 20% off bags with code BAGSNAG | Lisa Says Gah
- Get 50% off Science Fiction and Superhero Halloween Costumes | Amazon
- Extra 50% clearance items with code BRSALE | Banana Republic
- Extra 30% off clearance items, 25% off regularly priced items, 10% off fragrances with code FRIENDS | Lord & Taylor
- Purchase jeans and get 25% off (almost) anything else with the code DENIMLOVEFEST | Madewell
- Take 30% off 5+ items, 25% off 4, or 20% off 3 thru Sunday! Use code MOREFALL | American Eagle
- Up to 60% off | L.L. Bean
- Up to 70% and free shipping | Tory Burch
- Take 20% off outdoor shoes | Amazon
- The daily 10 deals | Uniqlo
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.