There are a lot of Bluetooth speakers out there, and with few exceptions, they all...look like speakers. If you want a gadget that will complement your decor and look great on a shelf, the Owlee Scroll stands apart with its unique, leather-wrapped design.
It has a terrific review average on Amazon, where it normally sells for $100, but if you click through this link and add it to your cart, you’ll get it for $60 at checkout.
There’s no such thing as having too much flash storage, and you can stock up on a bunch of different types from today’s PNY Gold Box.
I imagine the most popular deals here will be the microSD cards. If you need a lot of space for Switch games or 4K action cam footage, 512GB is as big as they come these days. You can even upgrade to U3 speeds for 4K/60 capture for $9 more.
No flash storage Gold Box would be complete without a few flash drives of varying sizes and speeds. My advice though? Skip the USB 2.0 models.
For all of the deals, be sure to head over to Amazon. Just remember that these prices are only available today, and the best stuff will sell out early.
Until very recently, USB-C Power Delivery battery packs were exclusively large. Like 20,000mAh or more, and a few pounds to boot. But if you don’t need that much power for a few hours on a plane, this pack from Xcentz is a svelte 5,000mAh, and only $11 today with promo code XCENTZ174.
To be clear, its USB-C PD port only outputs 18W, not the 30W or even 45W we’ve seen on larger packs. But I used a (10,000mAh) sample they sent with my Nintendo Switch on a flight recently, and it was fast enough to increase the charge level on my Nintendo Switch while playing Breath of the Wild, albeit not very quickly. It’ll also charge an iPhone at the maximum possible speed if you pair it with a USB-C to Lightning cable like this one.
Preserve your precious memories with this Kodak film scanner. Look, bad things happen. Whether it’s a fire or flood, there’s always a possibility that we could lose all of our stuff—including all of our undigitized photos.
This nifty little gadget can make digital files from 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8, 8mm negatives, and slides. It’s a manual process, which means it could get super tedious after a few files. But this chore could be done while you’re binging TV or you could make a fun family activity out of it, too.
Just remember that this price is only available today, so pick yours up before this discount disappears.
Online TV subscriptions just keep getting more expensive (and don’t get us started on actual cable), but making the switch to an OTA antenna doesn’t mean you have to give up your DVR.
TiVo’s Bolt OTA is the same TiVo you know and love, but for antenna users. Just plug any antenna straight in, position it to get a signal, and you’ll be able to use TiVo to access an on-screen guide, pause and rewind live TV, and record your favorite shows. This being a modern TiVo, it also includes Alexa support, a voice remote, and built-in 4K streaming apps so you can spend less time changing inputs, and more time getting caught up on oh-my-god-there-are-too-many-shows.
$190 is an all-time low, just note that there’s a service fee required ($7/month, $70/year, or $250/lifetime).
If you want to give the gift of a Tile Bluetooth gadget finder for your forgetful dad this Father’s Day, you should buy this four-pack with a user-replaceable batteries. Today’s $50 deal on a four-pack of the new Tile Mate is $10 less than usual, and yes, you can even replace the batteries yourself now.
The individual Tile is also a pretty solid deal today at $19, though that’s not quite as historically low as the 4-pack, which hasn’t been this cheap since last October.
Anker’s Nebula Capsule II addressed just about every shortcoming from the original soda can-sized Capsule projector, and now you can save $60 on it for the first time (if you don’t count the Kickstarter preorder discounts) with our exclusive promo code KJEXCLM2.
Featuring a 720p sensor, double the brightness of its predecessor, Android TV built in, a great sounding speaker, and enough battery life to get through an entire movie, it’s basically a portable movie theater that you can take with you anywhere.
In my use, I found it to be a great portable TV that I could set up in rooms where I didn’t have (and didn’t want to have) an actual TV. Cleaning the bathroom? Set up the Capsule and binge The Office. Working on dinner? Project the NBA playoffs onto my backsplash. It’s definitely a big investment, but I think you’ll get more use out of it than the occasional, novelty outdoor film screening.
Up to 35% Off KOHLER Bathroom and Kitchen Fixtures | Home Depot
If you’ve been putting off that bathroom renovation for months, now is the time to get on track. Home Depot’s Special Buy of the Day today is up to 35% Off KOHLER Bathroom and Kitchen Fixtures. You can finally change out your old (and probably stained) toilet and sink. If you’ve always wanted to try out a bidet, you can get a KOHLER Novita Electric Bidet for $150 off today.
Doggy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo, doggy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, doggy shark. You can turn your favorite furry friend into a shark when you buy them a Cutypet Shark Dog Life Jacket on Amazon, with a 5% off coupon available to clip on all sizes. The life jackets range in price, starting at $16 for XS and ending at $27 for XL. The sizes appear to cover a good range of dog breeds, with the XS size being tiny enough for pets that only weigh between four and eight pounds, while the XL fits dogs up to 110 pounds.
If your dog is more of a mermaid than a shark, you can also order a pink mermaid life jacket for 5% off, though that style is a hot commodity and has limited quantities on all sizes.
Butcher Box’s most mouth-watering annual offer is finally back: Free bacon in every box for the life of your subscription. Bonus bacon. Forever.
Butcher Box ships grass fed beef, heritage grade pork, and free range chicken right to your door for less than $6 per serving, and if you sign up now for a limited time, you’ll get a FREE pack of uncured bacon in every box for the life of your subscription. Think of all you could do with an extra pack of bacon every month.
Your bonus come bundled with any of Butcher Box’s pre-selected boxes, which are priced at $129 for 24 servings, or $238 for 48 servings, which can be delivered every 30 or 60 days. For a nominal surcharge, you can also build a completely custom box, with your choices of proteins.
Note: You’ll have to enter your email at the beginning of the process. I know, it’s annoying.
Next time there’s a storm, you could spend $5 on a drugstore umbrella that will last approximately 40 seconds before disintegrating into flying shards of metal, or you could invest in a Blunt umbrella for 20% off with promo code JUNERAIN.
Blunt umbrellas feature rounded safety tips to avoid poking anyone in the eye, include a special pocket for a Tile device tracker, and most importantly, can withstand winds of up to 72 mph (in the case of the standard model, others are lower). For reference, tropical storms become hurricanes at 74 mph, so if your Blunt ever succumbs to the wind, you probably have bigger things to worry about. You can see it in action in the video above, which never fails to impress me.
This deal is valid on the full-sized Blunt Classic, the portable Blunt Metro and the new Blunt Lite UV. The code should work for any color as long as it’s sold by BLUNT USA - it won’t work on listings sold by Amazon directly, or other third party sellers.
A new season is a good time to rethink you home decor, and you can certainly find ways to spruce up your space with something from Design Within Reach’s Summer Clearance Sale. Save up to 60% on everything from full-on furniture like sofas and chairs, to eye-catching accents like lamps and rugs. Quantities are limited, though, so don’t wait to load up on the stylish pieces that fit right in with your home aesthetic.
You do not need to drink protein shakes to want this Harry Potter BlenderBottle. Honestly, you can just use it as an excuse to finally hit your daily quota for water intake. Right now, you can get the Deathly Hallows symbol BlenderBottle Harry Potter Pro Series 28-Ounce Shaker. A few other HP BlenderBottles are also on sale, though not every house is represented. You can also get Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw bottles for $13.
Do you open your refrigerator looking for a snack, only to find utter chaos inside? Take control of that situation with this six-piece set of stackable fridge and freezer storage bins, now just $24—its lowest price ever. There’s a bin specifically for keeping your eggs safe, while another provides easy access to drinks. The other trays can be put to use in myriad ways, like separating your fruits from your meats, organizing your salad dressing collection, and so on. But one thing’s for sure: Your new type-A fridge will keep you feeling cool as a cucumber come snack time.
It looks like something you might buy from the gift shop at a modern art museum, but Amco’s Rub-A-Way bar (now just $6) actually serves a real purpose beyond looking like a soap statue.
After you handle pungent things in the kitchen like garlic or fish, you just rub this thing around in your hands like a bar of soap. According to Amco, “the molecules in the steel bind with the sulfur molecules on your hands, thus transferring the molecules, along with the smell, to the metal and off from your hands,” which all sounds a bit hand-wavey, but it carries a 4.3 star review average from over 1,600 customers, and multiple friends have also recommended it to me personally.
Are you still storing your spaghetti in the cardboard box it’s sold in? I am, but now I see the error in my ways, thanks to this $18 four-piece set of stainless steel and glass canisters—down to its lowest price ever. The airtight jars keep your food fresh for longer and safe from any household pests, not to mention they really class up the inside of your cabinets. Save a few bucks on the set today, since adulthood is, apparently, transferring all your dry foods to designated containers.
It’s a stressful time for a lot of us, but you can practice a little self care at home with these discounted massaging products from Zyllion, on sale today only.
Options range from massaging pillows, to foam rollers, to foot massagers, and more, all marked down to great low prices. It’s a whole lot cheaper than paying for a masseuse, and it’s a lot less embarrassing than using the massage chairs at your mall’s Brookstone. A few of our favorites are below, but head over to Amazon to see the full selection.
The secret to the fastest, most evenly-cooking toaster ovens out there might surprise you. It’s steam!
Steam ovens have long been a secret weapon of bakeries and restaurants, but consumer models are finally starting to go mainstream, and today’s deal is the most affordable we’ve seen yet. Cuisinart’s Steam & Convection Oven is big enough to accommodate a 12" pizza, a 4.5 pound chicken, or four large slices of bread, and its water reservoir can push up to two hours of continuous steam for faster, more even cooking when combined with the unit’s broilers and convection fans.
$186 is the best price ever on this oven, and the best price we’ve ever seen on any countertop steam oven.
Some people can’t live without their coffee, but for me, it’s fizzy water and diet cola, which is why my SodaStream is one of my most cherished possessions.
Today only, you can get a SodaStream Jet from Amazon for just $59, complete with a free full-sized CO2 canister, and a carbonating bottle to get you started. I’ve owned one of these for years, and it’s paid for itself many times over.
Class up your home bar with this $20 globe decanter. Just add it to your cart, and you’ll see a $20 discount automatically applied. I’d jump on this quickly, I’m not sure how long this discount will last.
Not for nothing, but Father’s Day is coming up, y’know.
This isn’t the only silicone food bag out there, but Stasher is unique in that it doesn’t use any plastic at all. Basically every other silicone bag requires you to slide a plastic bar across the top of the bag to seal it, but Stasher is entirely self sealing, with no extra pieces.
You can use it to carry sandwiches to work, to store leftovers, or my personal favorite: for sous-vide. $10 is an all-time low, and while that’s a lot of money to spend on a sandwich bag, just remember that it’s a sandwich bag that’ll last essentially forever.
If you have any camping trips planned or sports games to attend this summer, you’re going to want to grab this chair while it is on sale. The Coleman Portable Quad Camping Chair is about $10 off right now on Amazon. It comes with a mesh side pocket and cup holder for convenience. The true shining feature of this chair is the four can cooler in the armrest. You can park your rear in it on a long day and have cool drinks on deck.
It’s perfect for the weekend, touting a separate shoe compartment, top handles, and removable padded shoulder strap, plus a waterproof two-way zipper. It also doubles as a great gym bag, which is one thing your roller bag will never do for you.
Buying a suit off the rack is almost always a disappointing experience. It never fits quite right, the selection is limited, and it always feels like you’re spending way too much for a garment that you don’t really love.
Indochino addresses all of these shortcomings with custom tailored suits (and more!) that are cut to fit your specific body, and that allow you to tweak all of the little details and accoutrements to your liking. So today, head over there and design totally unique suit that’s built just for you for just $299 with promo code KINJA19.
That code will work on any of the suits on this page, and includes all of your customizations and shipping. If you get it and it doesn’t fit quite right, you can even go into an Indochino store to get it adjusted or remade for free, or even get reimbursed after taking it to another local tailor if you don’t have an Indochino store near you.
Just about the only thing it doesn’t include is a shirt to wear underneath, and they’ve got you covered there too with a $59 shirt of your choice with promo code KINJA19. And just because it’s “just a shirt” doesn’t mean you don’t get a ton of customizations here too. You can configure it with six different collars, multiple lengths (say, if you want to wear it untucked), short sleeved or long sleeved, and more.
Ultimate boho brand Free People’s effortlessly cool, vintage-y styles don’t come without some heavy lifting on the part of your wallet. But today, flower children should head over to HauteLook, where Free People clothing is marked way down. Move quickly, since free spirits will likely buy up this stock faster than you can say, Coachella weekend 1 passes with car camping included.
Separatec Underwear Sale | Amazon
I could dance around what makes this underwear unique, but it’s easier to just say it: It has a separate compartment for your penis to keep it away from your balls. It sounds a little ridiculous, but as the weather starts to warm up, it could certainly keep you out of some, uh, sticky situations.
Summer is certainly something to celebrate, and Express is using the incoming warmer temperatures as an excuse to take and extra 30% off their entire clearance section, for a total of up to 60% off. But like all nice weather, this sale won’t last forever, so snag the styles you want — everything from dresses, shirts, suits, pants, jeans, and accessories —now.
Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm isn’t just any old lip balm. No, it includes hydrocortisone, which makes all the difference in the world.
Here’s what Chelsea had to say about it on The Inventory:
What sets Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm apart from other lip balms is the fact that it contains 1% hydrocortisone — a pretty standard of dose of an anti-inflammatory topical steroid that’s in a lot of anti-itch creams that you can buy over the counter at the pharmacy — along with a hypoallergenic blend of beeswax, petroleum jelly, mineral oil. And that’s it. No other chemicals or potential irritants. Dr. Dan’s claims to be the only lip balm on the market that’s imbued with the medicinal gift that is hydrocortisone, and let me tell you, it makes a big difference when it comes to healing your lips in the long run, as opposed to just providing a temporary fix.
Today on Amazon, you can pick up three tubes for $14, which isn’t a huge discount from the usual $15-$16, but it’s the best price we’ve seen in a while.
Extra 40% Off Sale Styles, Plus 20% Off | Clarks | Promo code SUMMER
At the intersection of “cute” and “comfortable,” you will find Clarks. And right now, the footwear brand is kicking off a new season with an extra 40% off select sale items, plus an additional 20% off, with promo code SUMMER. Treat your feet to new sandals, loafers, slip-ons, and more from this shoo-in of a deal before it’s out for the summer.
Surprise! Kate Spade is taking up to 75% off a selection of purses via their Surprise Sale. Over 300 styles are up for grabs, from classic totes to jazzed-up crossbody bags and a variety wallets, not to mention a solid selection of jewelry and apparel. Plus, you can snag 10% off your purchase of $150 or more with promo code EXTRAEXTRA. Just know you will have to enter your email address in order to shop (sorry). Be sure to bag this deal soon; the savings will only last for a few more days.
Of the two Avengers-focused games shown off at E3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order looks to be more promising. And Amazon just inexplicably dropped preorder pricing down to $52 from the usual $60, for the Nintendo Switch.
If you already preordered, Amazon will automatically give you this price when your game ships, and if you order today and it inexplicably gets even cheaper, the same protection will apply. Just add it to your cart, and the discount will be automatically applied.
If you own a Nintendo Switch, Hollow Knight is just as essential as Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey, and at only $7.50 today, it’s a lot cheaper. And by redeeming a digital code from Amazon, you’ll receive credit for Gold coins as if you paid the full $15 price. If you bought from the eShop, you’d only be credited for the discounted price.
Seriously; the atmosphere, the map design, the controls, and particularly the music are absolutely top notch here. If you like Metroidvanias, this is a master’s thesis in the genre.
- Save up to 60% on select PNY products | $ | Amazon
- PNY Elite 512GB microSDXC Card | $81 | Amazon
- PNY Elite Performance 512GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-I, U3 Up to 95MB/sec | $90 | Amazon
- PNY Elite Performance 256 GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 UHS-I, U3 up to 95 MB/Sec Flash Card | $44 | Amazon
- PNY P-SDX128U395-GE Elite Performance 128 GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 | $23 | Amazon
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STHN2000401) | $55 | Amazon
- Xcentz 18W USB-C PD 5,000mAh Battery Pack | $11 | Amazon | Promo code XCENTZ174
- Owlee Scroll Bluetooth Speaker | $60 | Amazon | Discount shown at checkout
- Hisense - 55-Inch - LED - H8F Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR | $350 | Best Buy
- TiVo Bolt OTA for Antenna | $190 | Amazon
- Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna, Indoor, 40 Mile Range | $25 | Amazon
- Anker Nebula Capsule II | $520 | Amazon | Promo code KJEXCLM2
- PNY CS900 120GB 2.5” Sata III Internal SSD | $17 | Amazon
- PNY CS900 480GB 2.5” Sata III Internal SSD | $50 | Amazon
- TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WIFI System (Deco M4 3-Pack) | $160 | Amazon | After $20 Off Digital Coupon
- HP - Pavilion x360 2-in-1 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB SSD | $550 | Best Buy
- 3M Precise Mouse Pad | $5 | Amazon
- Strong Magnetic Air Vent Car Phone Mount | $5 | Amazon | Use Code TCQYQC7G
- ASUS - ZenFone 5Q with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) | $180 | Best Buy
- Tile Mate 4-Pack | $50 | Amazon
Tile Mate | $19 | Amazon
- Free $50 Best Buy e-gift card with Graco baby purchase of $99.99 or more. | Best Buy
- Sterilite 3 Drawer Wide Cart | $15 | Walmart
- Marpac Rohm Portable White Noise Sound Machine, Electronic, White, 3.7 Ounce | $20 | Amazon
- Hoover WindTunnel 2 High Capacity Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum | $80 | Best Buy
- Insignia - 70-Pint Portable Dehumidifier | $160 | Best Buy
- Up to 35% off Select KOHLER Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures | Home Depot
- 15% Off in-Stock Kitchen Cabinets | Lowes
- Cutypet Shark Dog Life Jacket, Medium | $20 | Amazon
- Summer Clearance | Design Within Reach
- Echo Show (2nd Gen) Charcoal Bundle + Free Echo Dot Charcoal and Philips Hue Bulb | $180 | Amazon
- Echo Input – Bring Alexa to your own speaker- Black | $20 | Amazon
- WiYA Security 1080P HD 2.4G WiFi IP Wireless Home Monitor Camera | $27 | Amazon | After Digital Coupon and Code UB929JYI
- SodaStream Jet Sparkling Water Machine (Silver), with CO2 and BPA free Bottle | $59 | Amazon
- GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Round Lid, 8 Inches, Gray | $10 | Amazon
- Globe Decanter 850ml | i | Amazon
- CHEFMAN - 1.7L Color Changing Electric Kettle | $25 | Best Buy
- TOSSWARE 9oz Flute - recyclable champagne plastic cup - SET OF 48 | $30 | Amazon
- Breville Nespresso Creatista Single Serve Espresso Machine with Milk Auto Steam Wand | $228 | Amazon
- Greenco 6 Piece Refrigerator and Freezer Stackable Storage Organizer Bins | $24 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Steam & Convection Oven | $186 | Amazon
- Stasher Sandwich Bag | $10 | Amazon
- Estilo Stainless Steel Canisters, Set of 4 | $18 | Amazon
- Quick Jack BL-5000SLX 5,000 lbs. Capacity Portable Vehicle Lifting System | $1099 | Home Depot
- Refurb Little Giant 17' Titan X Ladder with Air Deck & Wheels | $140 | Woot
- 50 Feet Expandable Water Hose with Double Latex Core, 3/4" Solid Brass Connectors | $18 | Amazon | Use Code HH75EPXQ
- Louisville Ladder LP-2200-00 Stabilizer | $28 | Amazon
- Universal International Power Adapter, 3 USB + 1 Type C Charging Ports | $11 | Amazon | Use Code NMCU7JU8
- Oakley Holbrook 20L Backpack | $23 | eBay
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel Bag - Raven Crosshatch | $52 | Amazon
Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel Bag - Black | $45 | Amazon
- The North Face Relaxed Motion Pants - Men’s | $37 | REI
- Surprise Sale | Kate Spade
- Extra 30% Off Clearance | Express
- Extra 40% Off Sale Styles, Plus 20% Off | Clarks | Promo code SUMMER
- Free People Flash Sale | HauteLook
- Separatec Underwear Sale | Amazon
- Oral-B Vitality FlossAction Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Automatic Timer | $17 | Amazon | After $3 Off Digital Coupon
- Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm 3-Pack | $14 | Amazon
- Ozark Trail Quad Folding Wagon with Telescoping Handle | $45 | Walmart
- Coleman Portable Quad Camping Chair, Red | $22 | Amazon
- Save 20% on Zyllion Massage Products | Amazon
- BlenderBottle Harry Potter Pro Series 28-Ounce Shaker Bottle, Deathly Hallows | $13 | Amazon
- Tetris Effect | $20 | Best Buy
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! | $40 | Amazon
- Hollow Knight | $7.50 | Amazon
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
| $52 | Amazon | Discount shown in cart
- Detective Pikachu Greninja-Gx Case File: Pokemon TCG: 2 Greninja Foil Trading Cards + 7 Booster Pack Multicolor | $20 | Amazon
- Jetson Capsule Bluetooth Hoverboard | $130 | Woot
- Fog of Love Board Game | $10 | Walmart
- Kano Pixel Kit – Learn to code with light | $33 | Amazon