Sponsored Deal: Save on Drinks, Snacks, and More | Amazon
Staying productive can be tough. You wake up feeling confident and ready to take the day on, and then you hit a brick wall. The sleepy time blues start to set in, but you’ve got an entire block of work that still needs to be completed. That means it’s time to rifle through some of the best drinks and snacks you might have in your kitchen to give yourself an energy boost. Whether you’re trying to stave off a mid-day crash or you need something to give you that extra kick to finish up those projects you’ve started, there’s something on this list for anyone looking for the best drinks and snacks to help you kick into high gear.
From delicious coffee drinks to nutritious fitness bars that’ll keep you going, this drink and snack mix will ensure you have all the fuel you need to jumpstart your day and get you going. Just don’t chow down on all these goodies at the same time and save some room for dinner. To sweeten the deal, Prime Members can save up to 15% on the entire pantry by selecting Amazon’s nifty Subscribe & Save option listed on each product page.
If you want to play your music hands-free in your car then you’re in luck! For a low, low $20, Prime members can connect to the Alexa app on your phone and jam out through your vehicle’s speakers via auxiliary or Bluetooth. The Echo Auto has eight microphones so it can hear your voice through loud noises throughout the duration of your trip. You’ll also be able to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and other services with the sound of your voice.
Speaking of Amazon Music, you can snatch up a free 6-month subscription with your Echo Auto for the same price—just bear in mind it will auto-renew when the 6 months are up, so you may want to head into your settings and turn that “feature” off if you’re not sure whether you’ll keep it after the trial is over. I would grab this deal before it slips away!
This deal was originally published by Ignacia Fulcher and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 10/8/2020.
Normally $70, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air X are sitting at Amazon with a $30 clippable coupon right now, bringing your total down to $40. These true wireless earbuds feature touch controls, noise-canceling microphones, graphene drivers, and up to 7 hours of playback and 28 hours total with the charging case. I haven’t used them personally, but I have two other comparable sets of Soundcore in my collection—including one that’s still in daily rotation—and they sound absolutely great for the money. You can always return them directly to Amazon if you’re not impressed.
With Aukey’s 10,000mAh wireless charging power bank, you don’t need to fumble around with cables when you need a quick top up while you’re out and about. Usually $40, you’ll score a $5 discount by clipping the coupon at Amazon.
I reviewed this exact model and found it to be a delight. It’s extremely versatile with up to 10W on wireless output, plus 18W over USB-C Power Delivery. Having reviewed one, I can tell you my favorite feature is the built-in kickstand, allowing you to prop your phone up for some fun and games while you’re battery gets its spa treatment.
If you need a second screen on the road, you don’t want to be lugging an entire monitor around, but when they’re portable like this 15" Acer, that’s a non-issue. Now $130 ($50 off), you’re getting a 1080p IPS display with a respectable 7ms response time. There’s just one catch: this one is USB-C only, so you’ll need a modern smartphone, laptop, or tablet that uses USB-C for video out, particularly one that supports DisplayPort Alt mode. Check your hardware to ensure it’ll work before ordering.
While you won’t often hear Amcrest’s name against industry stalwarts like Logitech and Microsoft, this brand of webcams has a longstanding history on Amazon of delivering solid picture quality and functionality at an approachable price. Its 1080p webcam is down to $34 with promo code LPP9CJX7. It has a built-in microphone with noise reduction technology, and there’s an integrated privacy guard to help your paranoia. You’ll also get the ultimate mounting flexibility with a monitor clamp that doubles as its own stand, as well as a 1/4th thread screw for attaching to tripods.
Don’t be alarmed: I know this Anker USB-C hub eats up two of your MacBook’s USB-C ports, but consider all it’s adding for $45 (15% off). It has a standard HDMI port that supports up to one 4K display at 30Hz, but one of the USB-C ports feeds two 4K displays at once, too, and that one up to 5K at 60Hz. One of the USB-C ports also carries 100W power over its channels for passthrough charging. Other options include two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and an SD card reader. These are designed to fit any MacBook with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, which you’ll find on any Pro or Air model from the past few years. Just look to the left edge of yours and see if it’ll fit.
The more I work here the more I learn about sound both through reviews and deals I write. I know more than I need to for my very humble home set up. But if you looking for a relatively easy way to enhance your viewing experience a soundbar might be in order. Today take $50 off the Insignia 2.0-Channel Soundbar.
Upgrade your TV’s audio with this Bluetooth soundbar from one of Best Buy’s top sellers. This is a simple installation of just one cord so pretty much anyone can handle it. No experts or Geek Squad required. And because it’s Bluetooth enabled it connects quickly with your phone if you want to stream Spotify through it. It’s sleek and streamlined design lets it blend in and doesn’t take up much room. The balanced and robust sound is easy to control and won’t overwhelm even the coziest of living spaces.
This item ships for free.
If you’re prepping for a long day of adventures, a battery pack is essential. Today, you can add a 10,000mAh Aukey charger to your bag for $15 by clipping a 25% coupon at Amazon. That’s enough capacity to overcharge most smartphones a couple of times, and with both Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and a USB-C 18W Power Delivery port, you’ll get to 100% in no time.
If you have traditional watches, digital thermometers, or anything else that requires power in a small form factor, you’ve likely needed to replace the battery every once in a while. My roster of such devices is so short that I could probably get away with buying this $5 six pack to cover the next ten years, which is equivalent to their shelf life, according to Energizer. These are cell size 2032, so be sure to check what your devices need before playing your order.
Nobody likes feeling your headphone cables flail around as you’re on your morning jog or just out and about. True Wireless headphones help alleviate that and give you a sleek way to blast your favorite playlist or catch up on a couple podcasts, but they get expensive pretty quickly. Jabra’s Elite Active 65t True Wireless earbuds can run up to 15 hours on a single charge, with the use of its charging case, and can connect to Siri, Alexa, or Google Now for quick voice controls. Right now you can get a refurbished pair for $44 on Newegg. There’s a newer model, the 75t, which does offer some nice upgrades, but for the discount, you’re still getting some seriously good earbuds, so don’t fret too much.
Sony is one of those companies whose TVs you can play “eenie meenie minie moe” with, and you’d likely walk away with something that’ll blow your mind. The X900H is only the latest in a long line of tried and proven sets, and with the 65" model dropping to $970 after clipping a coupon at Amazon, you should consider checking it out. This TV was originally $1,400 and it regularly sits just south of the $1,000 mark, but with this coupon, Amazon has the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
This 4K LED set doesn’t boast the latest display tech, but Sony’s LED panels are just as good as anyone’s, and they’ve only gotten better with age thanks to Sony’s X1 image processor. You’re getting a vivid HDR10 picture to watch movies and play games in a whole new light, and with full array local dimming, you can say goodbye to crushed blacks in your favorite dark scenes. Like most Sony sets, the X900H has Android TV, which offers thousands of apps through Google Play, plus voice control with the power of Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa baked in.
It seems like everyone is continuously on the hunt for affordable and reliable wireless earbuds. Today’s contender is Enacfire’s E60 Wireless Earbuds. For the next week take 20% off with the code PROMOTIONE60 or ClipCoupon. Only the black color appears at this discount but the red, grey, and blue are $5 less with this code.
The E60s are powerful and produce premium sounds even in even the toughest of workouts. If you were hunting for buds to take on a run or to a heavy sweat session these might be the great performers you need. This version is more ergonomic and were redesigned just for sporty people. They’ll fit snuggly and comfortably in the ear canal without fear of falling out. Smart touch sensors give you ultimate control so you don’t need to be fighting with your phone for setting the volume. You’ll get up to eight hours of listening pleasure and the charging case boasts that you can use it five times before even that needs an energy boost. These are sweatproof, connect easy with minimal drops, and were made to transmit clean and crisp sounds in all kinds of conditions.
Prime members enjoy free one-day shipping and this code is good until October 12.
Looking for a new smartphone? TCL may not be a name you’re familiar with in this realm, but much like their rise to fame in the TV world, their value-packed smartphones have been turning heads these past few years. The TCL 10 series phones pack mid-range Snapdragon octa-core chipsets, 6GB of RAM, quad cameras, and big beautiful 6-inch-plus displays, and the most powerful one gets a pretty nice discount today. The TCL 10 Pro, which has a beefy processor, an AMOLED display, and ample base storage (128GB) is $380 following a $70 price cut, the steepest drop to date. It’s unlocked and certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network, plus it has all the usual GSM radios for use on T-Mobile, AT&T, and more networks worldwide.
This Samsung soundbar sitting for $30 off at Best Buy doesn’t win you the ultimate prizes in home audio like Dolby Atmos, but it does deliver 2.1 channels of quality sound. The subwoofer to help with that is wireless. Your pre-tax total for the soundbar today rings up to $230. Bluetooth is on board to beam your music over from smartphones and tablets, too.
Big fan of Samurai Showdown and other Neo Geo classics like The King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, and Metal Slug 3? The Samurai Showdown edition of the arcade cabinet-fashioned SNK Neo Geo Mini is $87 on Amazon right now. Coming in blue, this is one of three translucent variants, and you’ll get six Samurai Showdown games on top of the dozens of others pre-loaded for your enjoyment.
This thing is small enough to carry it around on socially distant walks out in the park. The instant save/load function makes it easy to pick up and put down on a whim.
With a 3.5-inch screen, 40 classics from one of the golden eras of gaming, and a built-in joystick and stereo speakers, it’s a fun little system to play at home or on the go. HDMI-out makes it possible to bring your session to the big screen, and a USB power supply means you can hook it up to your portable charger of choice for a truly wall outlet-free experience.
So, you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on a Nintendo Switch despite the extremely shoddy stock. Great! But now you’ll need some games. The Switch has a great library of excellent games, but many of them are first-party and Nintendo games rarely go on sale. Not so right now, luckily. You can get games like Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario Party for $15 off, bringing the price down to $45.
With Cyberpunk 2077 going gold, there are no more delays to fear. If you’re on PC and ready to dive into what’s undoubtedly the biggest game of the generation so far (at least as far as hype and expectations are concerned), you’ll want to head to Eneba and place a pre-order with exclusive code KINJA25. That’ll get you a digital copy redeemable at GOG (activation instructions here) for just $42, one of the lowest pre-order prices we’ve seen yet for Cyberpunk 2077 on any platform.
Unlike Geralt of the ancient (and totally fictitious) land of Rivia, Cyberpunk takes us into a not-so-distant future where guys good and bad are yoked up with cybernetic enhancements. Life is generally fine until it’s discovered there’s a prototypical component that grants immortality to whoever has it installed, and, of course, all hell breaks loose to secure it.
Cyberpunk 2077 was originally set to be out this Spring and was once delayed until September, but it since suffered another delay to November 19, 2020. But no worries: that date won’t change from here on out.
We are mere weeks away from season two of The Mandalorian. This show has produced the cutest thing Star Wars has done in years. Of course, I’m talking about The Child aka Baby Yoda. Spend the next few Fridays until the series drops by adding Monopoly’s Star Wars The Child Edition to your game night for 20% off today.
Instead of your classic Monopoly pieces like the dog or wagon, here we have The Child in a few poses. Choose from him eating the frog, using the force, drinking the broth, or sitting in the Hoverpram. The general rules apply of buying and trading objects and property so nothing is really different. Mandalorian fans will easily spot famous items from the show like the Mythosaur necklace. My only gripe is that “This is the way,” isn’t on the Go space, seems like a design miss. But other than that if you need a new version or an upgrade to a traditional entry of game night this is a good one.
Tom Nook may be a con artist but he does have some very cute nephews. Timmy and Tommy help with daily deals so I guess you could say Nook’s Cranny is basically The Inventory of Animal Crossing. This adorable tote from Lamyba is 20% off and equipped to carry all your turnips and fossils. Just clip the coupon on the page.
This durable tote not only features the sweet faces of Animal Crossing’s most prominent family but it’s sizable at that. It’s almost a perfect square shape at twelve inches long and thirteen inches high. The straps are comfy and it zips at the top so nothing will be lost, like say maybe a Switch in a matching case. Take this tote whether you’re just traveling around your island or visiting a friend’s.
Prime members will enjoy one-day shipping on this item.
If you’ve been thinking of starting your own PC build or if you want to upgrade your case, Newegg has some fantastic deals on them right now.
This DIYPC Rainbow Flash G3 case in black is pretty sleek-looking, and it’s 43% off for today only. That brings it down to a super reasonable $40, which is tough to beat.
What really caught my eye though was the Montech Air X ARGB case. It’s bright color and the diamond mesh front are quite striking. It’s a bit pricier but is 19% off today at Newegg, bringing its price to $73.
If you’ve been looking for a way to take your temperature (or anyone else’s) without touching, you should look into this infrared forehead thermometer. It measures the heat coming off you in about a second for the best possible reading. You can also use it in the ear. It’s only $26, which is about $34 off the original list price. I would grab it before it’s gone.
A small bottle of hand sanitizer is an almost mandatory everyday carry for your hands, but what about everything else in the world? Unless you’re going to start greasing up doorknobs, this portable UV sterilizer might be the tool for the job. Just $15 at MorningSave, it supposedly kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria within a matter of seconds, and with the portable form factor, you can work the light onto almost any surface within reach.
For a short time, you can get a case of Scott toilet paper for 50% off the original list price. Yes, that means you won’t run out like back in March when no one was buying food, but everyone was buying stuff to wipe their asses with. The case comes with 80 rolls for about $54, and each roll has 550 sheets of 2-ply! So really, your butt will be softly caressed for months to come. Hopefully, you have a place to put em. And, if you need to wipe your hands, you can grab some matching towels while you’re here.
Air Fryers are such a wild trend and just when I think it’s time has passed a deal like this pops up and everyone goes crazy. In all seriousness, my pals who have one love it. If you’re in the hunt this Bella Pro Series model is half off today only at Best Buy.
This 4.3-quart touchscreen air fryer is powerful and efficient to turn all your goods crispy and evenly cooked. The heat tech also makes sure you aren’t wasting energy as it preheats much fast than other fryers and convection ovens on the market. Although it might seem small it can handle almost four pounds of food at a time, so if you’re thinking of making a ton of french fries the Bella Pro can take it. There’s auto-shutoff after thirty minutes so no fear about accidentally leaving it on. This fryer is easy to clean because the pan and tray can go in the dishwasher. It’s simple to use for frying, broiling, roasting, reheating, and even dehydrating with very little oil. Literally savings all around. Plenty of new things to try once get this appliance in your kitchen.
This item will ship for free.
If you don’t have Roomba money, we’d normally recommend a RoboVac by Eufy, but if your budget still can’t stretch that far, there’s another highly rated option up for sale at Amazon for just $143. It’s the iLife 2-in-1 robot vacuum, the second function coming in the form of an integrated mopping system. It started at $250 and normally hovers around $220.
The iLife V8s has a large 750ml dust bin, which isn’t going to hold a grocery bag’s worth of dust and dirt, but should be plenty of space for multiple jobs. It’ll last up to 110 minutes on a single charge. For control, there’s an LCD display with buttons on the unit itself, plus the option to use a remote. Sadly, there’s no smartphone app, but you can still customize things like cleaning schedules and how much water the thing outputs during mopping mode.
A few of these have turned up on the site and I’ve even tested one or two, this one is a fan favorite of MorningSave. These sanitizers can sterilize basically anything you can fit in it them and I’ve just started adding my face mask. Take 76% off this FineLife UV Phone Sanitizer today.
If you’ve never seen or used a sanitizer like this it’s all pretty user-friendly. Do you remember the five-second rule as a kid? Well, this FineLife is governed by the five-minute rule. Yup, in just five minutes your items will be almost 100% free of gross microorganisms. I absolutely recommend using the aromatherapy function. Sometimes these sanitizers can leave your stuff smelling slightly zapped. ::insert shrug emoji:: But anything you can think of will get all-around disinfection in this little pod. Earbuds, toothbrushes, watches, keys, glasses, and jewelry are all ready to be germ-free and keep you safer in a newer cleaner world.
If you’re rewiring the lights in your home with smarts, Kasa switches are some of the best products for the job. This 3-way light switch by TP-Link is down to $18, a $7 discount. This is a Wi-Fi-enabled three-way switch, meaning you can install one of these in an existing system using a secondary light switch. Kasa’s switch works even with an ordinary switch on the other end, so you only need to buy one for net-connected lighting.
With it, you can set up lighting schedules, turn them on and off at will, and use Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control everything without lifting a finger.
Whether you have a want to keep an eye on a new puppy or just check in on a senior pooch a pet cam can be a handy tool. This one from Netvue is 15% off right now.
It has a full coverage of 1080P HD resolution and beams a sharp clear image right to your phone to ease your mind if you have a fussy new doggo. I don’t know if the two-way audio is a blessing or a curse to say hello and confuse your pet. But you could use this feature to scold them if they are making a chew toy out of the throw pillows. It has smart motion technology so you’ll only be alerted when there is movement and you don’t need to keep the feed up. It supports night vision and even lets you save footage so if Fido does something particularly naughty or cute, probably both, you can share and revisit. This camera can also be used for a new baby but honestly checking in on an active pupper is probably more fun than a sleeping child.
Free shipping for Amazon Prime members.
Whether you’re traveling or not a good steamer is the key to saving a last-minute outfit. My mom has bought me a travel steamer a few times over the years and I cannot count the number of times it saved me. I know I’m not the only one who hates ironing and these little steamers are pretty amazing at how they fix even the most wrinkled of garments. Grab this OGHom Travel Steamer today for just $14.
For its size, this steamer will run for up to fifteen minutes so if you’ve got multiple items it will likely be able to get each to the pristine condition. The extra-long cord is great if you have outlets in not ideal spots or if you are steaming a larger piece like a dress or coat. These heat up very fast, usually under two minutes to get fully going. This 7-in-1 Multi-use steamer can handle a multitude of fabrics in no time. I’ve never had an issue with these rusting only I highly recommend dumping excess water out after each use so you do get mold, which will grow inside. My only other tip is to keep it away from kids and pets. These do get very hot even after shut off so just be sure to place it in a safe spot to cool down.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
Let’s get cooking with an 11-piece copper-clad Cuisinart cookware set. Now, say that three times fast and head to SideDeal if you want a set. Down to $250, this tri-ply cookware includes three layers of metal, including stainless steel innards for evenly-heated, nonstick cooking. The package includes the following pieces, each accompanied by its respective lid:
- 1x 10-inch skillet
- 1x 1.5 Qt Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 2.5 Qt Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 3.5 Qt saute pan with helper handle and cover
- 1x 4 Qt Casserole with Cover
- 1x 6 Qt Stockpot with cover
I’m a sucker for clever and cute packing and Driftaway Coffee certainly has that in droves. I was sent a review box and was pleasantly surprised when what I saw in pictures actually translated in person. Beyond that, the coffee is really good. Fresh, bold, and flavorful. They’ve become one of my favorite brands. Save $5 on your first box and join in a java journey.
This is for a subscription but I know you’ll fall for this company too. Each box comes with four coffees from around the world at different roast levels. I loved the EAC blend from Ethiopia in my trial box. Each bag is four ounces, so sixteen total in a box. The whole bean bags are fresh and shipped right from Brooklyn. Each bag comes with a card on the history of the coffee: who grew it, where it came from, and how to get the most out of the brew. Just because we can’t travel doesn’t mean we can’t open our palates up to new experiences. In this sample box, you’ll receive bags from Africa, South America, and Central America. This box is a passport to the ultimate perk up.
National Coffee Day was last week, so why not find a new brew to enjoy to celebrate? We even have a great deal for you right now to get your first bag of Atlas Coffee for free. That link should automatically mark your first bag down to $0, but you will need to cover shipping. If not, use code AtlasCoffeeDay20 at checkout. For me, the shipping charge was around $5. You can choose whether to get your bag ground and ready to go or as whole beans you can grind yourself.
This subscription, which you can cancel anytime, brings you a fresh bag of new coffee every two or four weeks depending on what schedule you set up. You can get caffeinated conveniently and on your terms by indicating your preference for lighter or darker roasts, or have them surprise you with each delivery.
Ooooooweeee, you’re musty. If you’ve been putting off showering because you can’t find a gentle soap, check out Native’s Gold Box today. You’ll get up to 30% off their natural hygiene products. The vegan deodorant is especially important, because nothing’s worse than chemicals burning your pits up, and you can get three in a pack for $25. The body wash comes in a similar package for $17, and it does have a few nasties in the ingredients list, but Native’s formula is much more friendly to your skin than your average.
It’s the happiest time of year. Pumpkins are on stoops, leaves are changing color, and the temperature is dropping. This means the fall wardrobe is in full swing. If you need to bulk up on cozy sweaters, warm flannels, and stylish boots you’re in luck. Starting today and going through Sunday take 40% off anything in the sale section at Anthropologie.
Speaking of cozy sweaters, the Carly sweater ($42) is 64% off, colorful, and is an acrylic/wool blend. The soft pastels will look great with jeans or leggings for ultimate comfort in cool climates. You could even layer this will a button-down underneath for a dressier look. Either way, this is one autumn essential you can check off the list.
An extra pair of sneakers is always a good idea and these Platform ones from Harper ($54) are very much on-trend. This style is coming back so these are a win-win. Being fashion-forward and saving money is the ultimate goal. Cushioned, a suede/leather combo, and they come in three different colors to match with your already chic wardrobe.
The centerpiece of many a Sunday Funday is leggings. Throw a big sweatshirt or sweater over a black pair and you are good to hang at brunch or lounge while watching football. This is the height of snuggly. These ones from Free People are top quality, come in four colors, and are well over 50% off the original price.
Free shipping on all orders over $50.
If you have the occasional pimple, much like me, chances are you don’t want it to be there. You should check out Rael Pimple Patches. Only $13, they’re made with hydrocolloid that’ll extract all the nasty-ass puss straight from your pimple without ever having to pop them. Which means no acne scars! They also come in two sizes, 10mm and 12mm for regular and extra-large pimples. Shoot, I might buy some!
Despite resembling the chemical waste in Springfield’s nuclear chemical plant, C4 Sport—in my experience at least—works wonders. NSF-certified and designed to motivate higher rep counts, therefore helping you build lean muscle, the pre-workout mix is normally found at nutrition stores like GNC for around $25, but for a limited time, you can shave 20% off the already marked down $18 price tag simply by clipping a coupon on Amazon. With that discount applied, the Blue Raspberry flavor (the best if you ask me) comes down to $14 apiece. Fruit Punch, on the other hand, is a little pricier at $16, but it also has the worst aftertaste of the two, so why bother?
All three feature copious amounts of caffeine, in case that was a concern, to keep you stimulated throughout your workout, making the most of your limited time to work out given increasingly hectic work schedules. Take it before your workout and bolster your strength, thanks to creatine, an excellent and drug-free way to recover your aching body after particularly exhausting physical exertion. Make like Goku and take fewer breaks between sessions, work out longer and faster, and maintain focus on a budget with your pick of sugar-free pre-workout solution, all soluble in 6-8 fluid ounces of water.
You do have to tick “subscribe and save” on the Amazon listing to take advantage of this exceptional deal, so I’d only recommend signing off if you’re comfortable with a recurring order being placed in your name; however, you can cancel at any time, so it’s relatively non-committal, and you’ll eventually have to restock anyway.
Ilia Beauty is one of my favorite clean brands and I got to review a bunch of their products when I was at a sustainability site. Today they launch their Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint line. If this is your first time at Ilia use the code HELLOCLEAN to get 15% off your entire order and see what all the fuss is about.
In eight shades this liquid eye tint dries quick and is easy to blend out. This means you can choose how intense a vibe you want with minimal adjustments. Each color is highly pigmented and has a metallic shimmer. Glides on and then sets as a powder so creasing is minimal which can be a problem with others like this. Made with horse chestnut flower and magnolia bark extract whatever look you land on it won’t budge. Now add some Midnight Express Liquid Eyeliner and you’re good to go.
Standard shipping is free on all orders over $50. Otherwise, shipping is $5.
A flannel is an essential part of any fall wardrobe. This weekend my pal had no idea what to pair her very cute silk cami and jeans with. As we stood in her closet I asked if she had a flannel shirt. Of course, she had the quintessential red plaid. It’s perfect for a casual, classy, and cozy look. Right now at UNIQLO grab any of their Women’s Long-Sleeve Flannels for $20.
There are seventeen color combos to choose from so you’re sure to find one that fits your style and the vibe of your wardrobe. These are so easy to dress up or down and use as an extra layer to not get chilly. They’re 100% cotton and have a skipper collar with sleeves that are easy to roll up. Traditional Scottish plaid has never gone out of style and neither will these so you might as well grab a few while their $10 off.
Free shipping on your first order or a standard $8 for any purchase under $200.
“Mask up” isn’t just a statement, it’s a lifestyle. For $17, you can grab 50 disposable face masks to protect yourselves and others from Covid-19. Seeing as the President caught the novel pathogen, it makes it extra clear Ms. Rona isn’t going away with thoughts, prayers, or politics. So, as Spike Lee said, do the right thing and just wear the damn mask.
If you’re always on the computer like I am and need a bit of relief from the backlight, try investing in a pair of Blue Light Glasses. These TIJN pairs are discounted up to 35% across all color options, which means you can get a pair for only $14 for a limited time on Amazon. Most colors are $14, but some of the color options cost $15 to $17.
These glasses basically mask the blue UV light that comes from your laptop, phone, and even your TV. They are meant to aid against eye fatigue, which means you can finally push through and finish that essay or expense report, and start enjoying your entertainment-oriented screentime soon.
This post was originally published by Ignacia in July 2020 and was updated with new information on 10/4/2020 by Elizabeth Lanier.
If Spotify or Apple Music hasn’t won you over, it’s time to give Amazon Music Unlimited a try. Amazon is offering 4 months of access to its increasingly impressive music service for just $1, after which you’ll be asked to pay $8 monthly to continue. This deal is only available for Prime Members.
That’s a cheaper starting price than most competitors, though, and you may like what you find after signing up. Amazon has one of the most extensive catalogs with over 60 million tracks, and the mobile app supports Alexa and all the devices she loves to dwell in, so you don’t have to move an inch in bed to start that morning routine playlist.
This deal was originally published in April 2020 and updated with new information on 10/7/2020.
Batman day was a week ago, but the Dark Knight still delivers deals the rest of the year. Case in point: right now, you can snag a Blu-ray bundle of 18 animated Batman feature-length films for just $50.
Amazingly, the Batman: 80th Anniversary Collection isn’t comprehensive, which means there are even more Batman cartoon flicks out there. But here you’ll get picks like Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman Ninja, and the two-part The Dark Knight Returns. And best of all, the 19-disc set is marked down from the $90 list price right now, making it less than $3 per film.
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $160 | B&H Photo
- Six Energizer 2032 Lithium Cell Batteries | $5 | Amazon
- Aukey 10,000mAh USB-C 18W PD Portable Charger | $15 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger | $18 | RAVPower | Promo code QC30
- Mophie Powerstation 6,040mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
RAVPower PD 3.0 Power Bank | $30 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Aukey 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank | $35 | Amazon | Clip $5 Coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Anker PowerWave+ Qi Wireless Charging Pad | $50 | Best Buy
- EverPlus 3-in-1 Bluetooth Headphones/Headband | $12 | Amazon | Use code 40T2X7NN
- Amazon Echo Auto | $20 | Amazon
- Echo Auto + 6 Free Months of Amazon Music Unlimited | $20
- Enacfire E60 Wireless Earbuds | $30 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code PROMOTIONE60
- Boltune Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones | $35 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Air X TWS Earbuds | $40 | Amazon | Clip $30 coupon
- Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds | $40 | Newegg
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $45 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $36 | Best Buy
- JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $94 | Amazon
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones | $200 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro | $219 | Amazon
- Insignia 2.0-Channel Soundbar | $50 | Best Buy
- TaoTronics 32-inch TV Soundbar | $65 | TaoTronics | Promo code HOT023
- Samsung 2.1 Ch Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer | $230 | Best Buy
- LG 43-inch Class UN7000 LED 4K Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $299 | Best Buy
- Sony 65" Smart TV X750H | $699 | Best Buy
- Sony X900H 65" 4K Smart TV | $970 | Amazon | Clip $28 coupon
- Samsung 82" Q70T QLED 4K Smart TV | $2,298 | Amazon
- 77" LG CX-Series 4K OLED TV + $300 Visa Gift Card | $3,697 | BuyDig
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $20 | Amazon
- Anker 7-in-1 USB-C Media Hub | $25 | Amazon
- Amcrest 1080p Webcam | $34 | Amazon | Use code LPP9CJX7
- Anker 7-in-2 USB-C Hub | $45 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- LG 32" 1440p Monitor w/ HDR 10, AMD FreeSync | $250 | Amazon
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,200 | B&H Photo
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,100 | Amazon
- Kingston 480GB SATA 3 2.5" SSD | $53 | Amazon
- DIYPC Rainbow-Flash-G3 Black Gaming PC Case | $40 | Newegg
- Corsair Carbide Series RGB Mid-Tower | $60 | Amazon
- Montech Air X ARGB White ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Case | $73 | Newegg
- Acer 1080p USB-C Portable Monitor | $130 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm) | $384 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm) | $415 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $799 | B&H Photo
- VTech Kidizoom Action Camera | $45 | Amazon
- Anker Roav DashCam Duo | $75 | Amazon
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $250 | Best Buy
- Fujifilm X-T200 | $500 | B&H Photo
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- Switch Lite Carrying Case and Screen Protector | $15 | Best Buy
- BEBONCOOL Xbox One Battery 2-Pack + Charger | $17 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Animal Crossing) | $20 | Amazon
- Animal Crossing Canvas Tote Bag | $24 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $26 | Amazon
- RDS Industries Switch Hard Case | $27 | Best Buy
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $50 | Amazon
- Logitech G604 Wireless Gaming Mouse | $70 | Amazon
- Logitech G533 Wireless Headset | $74 | Amazon
- Neo Geo Samurai Showdown Limited Edition (Blue) | $87 | Amazon
- WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive | $129 | Amazon
- Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) | $42 | Eneba | Use code KINJA25
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $17 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers | $34 | Amazon
- The Walking Dead Collection | $24 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered | $30 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $48 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition | $11 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $17 | Amazon
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima | $15 | Amazon
- Life is Strange 2 | $30 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $26 | Eneba
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster | $30 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $32 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $32 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $32 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $37 | Amazon
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition | $44 | Best Buy
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Yoshi’s Crafted World | $50 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Amazon
Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Best Buy
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Wolverine | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Hulk | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Deadpool | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Flying with Child (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in Bag (Pre-order) | $10 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition | $16 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $16 | Amazon
- Binx Plush | $17 | Disney Store
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $25 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $25 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Horror Movie 3-Pack | $29 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture London | $34 | Amazon
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Star Wars Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter | $56 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars The Child (Pre-Order) | $80 | Amazon
- Skeleton Decorations Sale | Wayfair
- Shop Small Business, Get $10 Back | Amazon
- Accent Pillows 2-Day Sale | Wayfair
- OGHom Travel Steamer | $14 | Amazon Gold Box
- Portable UV Sterilizer | $15 | MorningSave
- Amazon Basics 60 Watt Lightbulbs (6-pack) | $16 | Amazon
- Large Spiced Pumpkin Yankee Candle | $17 | Amazon
- FineLife UV Phone Sanitizer | $24 | MorningSave
- Infrared Forehead Thermometer | $26 | Amazon
- Thikpo Infrared Thermometer | $26 | Amazon | Promo code NINOFT5C
- Capresso H20 Plus Glass Water Kettle | $45 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Scott Bulk Toilet Paper | $54 | Amazon
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- Shark Wandvac | $100 | Amazon
- ILIFE V8s Mop and Vacuum Robot | $143 | Amazon Gold Box
- Ergonomic Chair | $299 | Branch Furniture
- Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum | $300 | Amazon
- Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- Standing Desk | $699 | Branch Furniture
- Kasa 3-way Smart Light Switch | $18 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25 | Amazon
- Netvue Pet Camera | $25 | Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot 2-Pack | $40 | Amazon | Code: DOTPRIME2PK (Prime Exclusive)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 | $45 | Amazon Prime Exclusive
- Amazon Echo Show 5 + Blink Mini | $50 | Amazon Prime Day Exclusive
- Amazon Echo Dot (2-pack) | $80 | Amazon | Use Promo Code DOT2PACK
- Eufy SmartDrop Mailbox | $149 | Kickstarter
- Save on Drinks, Snacks, and More | Amazon | Sponsored
- First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee | Promo Code AtlasCoffeeDay20
- PowerLix Handheld Milk Frother (Multiple Options) | $12 to $16 | Amazon
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Save $5 on Your First Box of Driftaway Coffee | $20 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $30 | Amazon
- Nordic Ware Sheet Pans | $33 | Amazon
- 30% Off Sweese Porcelain Dinner Plates | $33 | Amazon
- Bella Pro Series 4.3-qt. Air Fryer | $40 | Best Buy
- Wanbasion 16 Pieces Kitchen Knife Set | $46 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Electric Knife | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Pro Series Stainless Steel Cookware | $129 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart 11-Piece Copper Tri-Ply Cookware Set | $250 | SideDeal
- KitchenAid Professional Lift Stand Mixer | $300 | Best Buy
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- Gooloo 1500A Car Jump Starter | $49 | Amazon | Promo code ENFD495V + Clip coupon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $57 | Amazon
- 40% off All Sale Items | Anthropologie
- 25% off N95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo code KINJA25
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $12+ | JACHS NY
- TIJN Blue Light Glasses | $14 | Amazon
- 3-Ply Disposable Masks (50-count) | $17 | Amazon
- Women’s Long-Sleeve Flannel | $20 | UNIQLO
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $29 | Amazon
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | $39 | JACHS NY | Promo code FPT
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $90 | Amazon
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | 3 for $100 | JACHS NY | Promo code 3PT
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- 20% off Sitewide | Bellesa Boutique | Use Code MASTURDEBATE
- Save 30% on Native Natural Deodorant and Body Wash | Amazon
- Take 40% off Vibrators | Honey Adult Play | Use Code FALL2020
- Take 25% off Anything | Too Faced Cosmetics | Use Code FAMILY25
- 21 Days of Beauty Sale | Ulta
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution | $7 | Ulta
- Fairywill Sensitive Teeth Whitening Kit | $8 | Amazon | Promo code DRZQFXN2
- Rael Beauty Pimple Patches | $13 | Amazon
- Better Love Little Devil | $18 | Ella Paradis | Use Code SPICY
- Libra Pleasure Box | $20 | Ella Paradis
- Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint | $24 | Ilia Beauty | Use Code HELLOCLEAN
- Kingsley Vibrating Toy | $25 | Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINGSLEY
- Sephora Collection Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster | $36 | Sephora
- 25mg USDA Organic CBD Oil | $38 | Cornbread Hemp | Promo Code KINJA50
- Singles Week Bundles | $40+ | Ella Paradis
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Air by Bellesa | $79 | Use Code AIRISBAE
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $120 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Tenuto Wearable Vibrator | $136 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Women’s UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Shirts | $6 | Amazon | Promo code 70XUM6KN
- MyMedic The Solo First Aid Kit | $37 | Huckberry
- Uncharted Supply Co. The Zeus Jump Starter | $113 | Huckberry
- Uncharted Supply Co. The Seventy2 Pro Survival System | $424 | Huckberry
- DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle | $152 | Amazon
- C4 Pre-Workout Mix (Blue Raspberry) | $14 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
C4 Pre-Workout Mix (Fruit Punch) | $16 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Batman: 80th Anniversary Collection | $50 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game | $31 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $82 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon