If you hurry up and head over to the “Clear the Rack” sale at Nordstrom Rack, you may just find a huge steal. While the homepage banner says “up to 75% off,” you can easily find pieces with a 90% discount. During the last “Clear the Rack” sale, I found a $500 Helmut Lang dress for $27. Just throwing that out there.
And when I say “huge steal,” I’m talking $900 Marc Jacobs bags for under $200, men’s Timberland boots for $90, Ella Moss sweaters for $23. Honestly, some of the prices may make you do a double take. But once these things sell out, they’re gone. So jump on these insanely low prices ASAP.
What to buy:
- Jeremiah Men’s ‘Taylor’ French Terry Mock Neck Pullover | $21
- Allen Allen Knit Waist Linen Short (Plus Size) | $15
- Rebecca Minkoff ‘Judy’ Asymmetrical Tweed Skirt | $32
- Theory Thaniva Zip Ankle Pant | $56
- Aquatalia by Marvin K ‘Cameo’ Sandal | $112
- Timberland Men’s Wodehouse Wingtip Boot | $90
- Marc Jacobs Mini Polly Leather Shoulder Bag | $168
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.