No longer just a place where dads bulk-order socks, Amazon has seriously stepped up its apparel game by courting a bevy of big name vendors and rolling out a parade of bargains that even the most strident pinchpenny can appreciate. So, why aren’t we all shopping there? Because it’s a real bummer to search. That’s the problem with selling everything. However, we’ve combed the deepest, darkest depths of Amazon to find (and price check!) a host of designer goods that are—with a few exceptions!—70% off. From Marc Jacobs to Rebecca Minkoff, enjoy the spoils.
- Jocope Sweater Jacket ($90) | Joie
- Sparks Crepe Blazer ($137) | Marc By Marc Jacobs
- Women’s Tank Top ($47) | Mara Hoffman
- Soft Baja Sweater ($40) | Joie
- Denim Skort ($100) | DSQUARED2
- Grace Wool Belted Wrap Coat ($208) | Trina Turk
- Elisabel Silk and Organza Bomber Jacket ($55) | Rebecca Minkoff
- Mackenzie Wool-Blend Wrap Coat ($250) | Diane Von Furstenburg
- Pocket Jean In Pheonix Medium Blue ($80) | 7 For All Mankind
- Women’s Veronica Back-Zip Boot ($160) | FRYE
- Indie Leopard Boot ($118) | Loeffler Randall
- Rosalie Dress Sandal ($100) | Rebecca Minkoff
- Mercer Boot ($129) | Loeffler Randall
- Sublite Escape 3.0 MT Running Shoe ($33) | Reebook
- Performance Women’s ‘CC Rocket Boost W’ Running Shoe ($40) | Adidas
- Classic Clubmaster Sunglasses ($72) | Ray Ban
- Second Hand Spade Metro Watch ($97) | Kate Spade
- Cat Eye Sunglasses ($40) | DSQUARED2
- Tread Lightly Color-Blocked Hobo Bag($150) | Marc By Marc Jacobs
- Spike and Crystal Collar Necklace ($171) | Ben-Amun Jewelry
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.