Nintendo games rarely get significant discounts, and while these price drops aren’t huge, they’re certainly decent, and available for a wide variety of Wii U and 3DS titles.
- Super Smash Bros. ($50) | Amazon
- Mario Party 10 with Mario amiibo Figure Bundle ($50) | eBay
- Mario Party 10 ($40) | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 ($50) | Amazon
- Mario Kart 7 ($20) | eBay
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon ($30) | Amazon
- Super Smash Bros. ($30) | Amazon
- Pokémon X ($30) | Amazon
- Pokémon Y ($30) | Amazon
- Pokémon Omega Ruby ($30) | Amazon
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire ($30) | Amazon
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.