Welcome to our apparel round-up. It’s a one-stop shop for flash sales, deals, promo codes and (god forbid) even rebates. Here, I prowl the Internet for the best offers on everything from snow boots to hoodies. Please let me know in the comments what you bought, so I can live vicariously through you. Today, you’ll find some superb deals on Uniqlo fleece, Patagonia down jackets, Columbia winter gloves, and sturdy Sorel boots. Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Over at Nordstorm Rack, there’s a big ol’ selection of Timberland shoes at downright indecent prices—The classic boot is 47% off, while others are up to 43% off. Trust me, you’ll want to peruse the entire selection.
As far as I’m concerned, Sorel boots are nothing short of witchcraft and, according to this Kinja Co-Op, most of you agree. If you’re in the market for winter boots that will outlive your grandchildren, do head on over to their massive clearance sale.
Columbia needs no introduction, since you (or someone within direct eyesight) has likely purchased one of their wares in the last year. And right now, you’ll find their most beloved items at a deep discount. We highly recommend taking a peek at the full selection.
- 50% end of season sale | Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Up to 60% off; take an extra 20% off with coupon code | Clarks with code WINTER
- Up to 80% off Under Armour | 6PM
- Up to 75% off a selection of men’s underwear | Hanes
- 40% off entire purchase | Gap with code TGIF
- Up to 60% off a selection of North Face jackets | Backcountry
- 50% off final reductions | Superdry
- Up to 50% off for holiday sale | REI
- Up to 80% off | Mr Porter
- Take 20% off entire purchase | Todd Snyder with code EXTRA20OFFSALE
- 30%-50% off select styles | Berg & Berg
- Up to 50% off on sale items | Life After Denim
- Up to 40% off sale | Steven Alan
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.