We’ve seen a smattering of early Black Friday TV deals go live over the last couple of days, but today seems to be the day they start to hit critical mass. Our favorites are listed below, but let us know if you spot any that we missed!
- VIZIO - 70" Class (69.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - with Chromecast Built-in E70-E3 | $1000 | Best Buy
- Sony - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range | $1400 | Best Buy
- LG - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV 65UH6030 | $800| Best Buy
- Samsung UN60KU6300 60" Smart UHD 4K 120 Motion Rate TV | $698 | Target
- Samsung - 58" Class (57.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p | $428 | Best Buy
- Sony - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range | $900 | Amazon
- TCL US5800 55" 4K Roku TV | $400 | Amazon
- TCL UP130 55" 4K Roku TV | $500 | Amazon
Starting now, we’ll be maintaining a TV deal list on our Black Friday post, at the bottom of the Tech section. So bookmark that post, and keep checking back if you don’t yet see what you’re looking for.
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.