Assuming your computer can handle it, your games will never have looked as good as they will on this 27" 4K monitor from LG, complete with HDR10 support and AMD FreeSync, which will reduce choppiness on games if you have a compatible graphics card. At $273, it’s never been cheaper.
Unless you really need the iPad Pro (and you almost definitely do not), the standard, vanilla 2018 iPad is a terrific tablet for both consuming and creating media. It even works with the Apple Pencil, the first non-Pro iPad to do so.
While we saw slightly better deals on these around Black Friday (if you were quick enough to snag them), $249 for 32GB is still a terrific price for 32GB, and $329 is the best price we’ve seen on the 128GB model (which is the one you should probably buy). If you ask me, it’s worth buying one of these for the express purpose of playing Civilization VI on the go.
Anker’s original SoundCore Bluetooth speaker isn’t water resistant like its successors, but it still sounds great, boasts an incredible 24 hours of battery life, and is one of the most popular products in Kinja Deals history.
The black model is on sale for $21 on Amazon right now by clipping the coupon and adding promo code SDCSPK3102 at checkout. The Fourth of July may be over, but there’s still plenty of time to break it out for your summer barbecues and pool parties.
Until very recently, USB-C Power Delivery battery packs were exclusively large. Like 20,000mAh or more, and a few pounds to boot. But if you don’t need that much power for a few hours on a plane, this pack from Xcentz is a svelte 10,000mAh, and only $15 today with promo code KINJA195.
To be clear, its USB-C PD port only outputs 18W, not the 30W or even 45W we’ve seen on larger packs. But I used a sample they sent with my Nintendo Switch on a flight last weekend, and it was fast enough to increase the charge level on my Nintendo Switch while playing Breath of the Wild, albeit not very quickly. It’ll also charge an iPhone at the maximum possible speed if you pair it with a USB-C to Lightning cable like this one.
Anker’s answer to RAVPower’s slim, behind-the-sofa USB-C charger is here, and it’s on sale for $28 with promo code ANKER141. It’s not as powerful as the RAVPower version (30W vs. 45W), but it’s a fair bit cheaper than the $40 RAVPower charges.
It might seem like a little thing, but putting the USB-C port on the bottom, rather than the front, makes it much easier to hide this charger behind furniture without risking breaking your USB-C cable.
The previous generation Kindle Paperwhite is the best e-reader for almost everyone, and at $70, it’s a no-brainer for bookworms traveling during the summer. It’s missing the waterproofing found in the latest version, but the $40 savings isn’t something papyrophobiacs should skim over. Especially when you consider this version still holds thousands of books and can last weeks on a single charge.
Twelve South’s HiRise is the most attractive smartphone stand you can buy, and according to The Verge, a pretty great Nintendo Switch dock to boot. It normally sells for $40, but the black model is marked down to just $23 right now. Other than a short-lived $20 blowout, that’s the best deal we’ve seen.
Here we are, the Monday after a holiday weekend. Your pantry is barren. You spent the last several days eating cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and potato salad. Now you need to be an adult and restock your supplies, but you don’t have time because you have to go into work. Thankfully, Amazon is here to help! You can get $10 off your Prime Pantry order of $40 or more on Amazon using the promo code PANTRY. You can get at least three variety packs of Pop Tarts for under $10, so basically for free.
Get your full mattress off the floor and pick up this heavily discounted Zinus platform bed frame. This unit is easy to put together and has extra clearance off the ground for storage. At $47, this is a no-brainer especially if you don’t want to embarrass yourself on your second date. And if you need more convincing, this is the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
If your front or backyard is in need some deep TLC, you need to shop Home Depot’s sale of up to 25% off select outdoor tools and equipment. The sale includes a ton of Sun Joe products, like pressure washers, lawn mowers, electric hedge trimmers, hoses, wood chippers, and more.
If you have a lot to lug around while working on outdoor projects, you can get 10% off Gorilla Carts during today’s outdoor sale.
If you have existing doorbell wiring, the Ring Video Doorbell Pro can install in place of your existing doorbell, and never require you to charge the batteries. Normally $249, Prime members can get it for an all-time low $169 right now as part of Amazon’s Prime Day lead-up deals.
Compared to the cheaper Ring doorbells, the Pro supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi, and notably, lets you set custom motion detection zones within the frame, so you can get alerted if someone comes up your driveway, but not if a dog runs through the yard.
Just note that you won’t see the discount until you get to checkout.
House plants are great, but your indoor garden is, naturally, limited by how much space you have to spare. Not anymore, though, thanks to this stacking flower pot tower, now just $2 away from its lowest price ever on Amazon. Three stackable pots fit together like puzzle pieces to create nine plantable spaces, or use them individually, because why not? A tower of flowers would look aesthetically pleasing in an empty corner, especially during the bright, sunny days of summer—just saying.
There are a lot of inexpensive robotic vacuums out there, but Roombas are still the most broadly popular, not to mention the easiest to buy replacement parts and accessories for. This model looks very similar to the entry level 650, but with added Wi-Fi and Alexa support, and a great low price today.
Once you buy it, you’ll either spend a lot less time vacuuming, or you’ll quickly come to realize how dirty your floors usually are. Or maybe both!
Just remember that this price is only available today, and there’s a chance it might sell out.
All foods are better fried, but because the world is a cruel place, fried foods are bad for you. If you are looking to fry without fear, look no further than this DASH Compact Air Fryer, now down to $52 in three colors (and $51 in white), which uses hot air instead of oil to make everything extra crispy. It’s also technically an oven, making baking easier than ever, and it’s tiny enough to not be a countertop eyesore. You can even use it to reheat pizza. So order up one for yourself before this deal is burnt to a crisp.
The oven is a hot piece of real estate during dinner party preparation, which inevitably means some of your painstakingly prepared dishes will get left out in the cold as the meal comes together. Or, you could invest in these Salton stainless-steal warming trays, now $68 for one that accommodates four-plates and $60 for one that holds three. They promise to keep your food nice and toasty until the eating gets underway, or use them to keep a plate warm for any stragglers who are late to the party.
And luckily for you (and me), Amazon’s discounting cast iron chicken fryers and 7 quart casseroles in matte grey and snow white gradients to just $70 each, today only.
These prices are only available today, or until sold out, so act fast.
Osprey makes some of the most popular hiking backpacks out there, and Amazon’s running a sale on a boatload of gear for your next adventure. Everything from backpacks, dry sacks, rain covers, packing cubes, and more.
Better still, if you have an Amazon Prime credit card, you’ll get 15% back on your purchase.
Just note that this is a Gold Box, so these prices will only stick around for a day. So make sure to visit the deal page to see all of your options.
USA! USA! USA! The U.S. Women’s Soccer team managed to clinch the World Cup once more, and now, you can score a deal on few of the victors’ jerseys, which is also a win. For the next few hours, Fanatics is offering up free shipping on all orders with promo code FREESHIP, so if it’s your goal to pick up as much World Cup merch as possible, now’s your chance. (The code also works on non-soccer apparel, but aren’t all other sports irrelevant now?) We truly live in the land of the free shipping, and the home of the brave.
The family that hydrates together, stays together. Now you can outfit yourself and your outdoorsmen-in-training with CamelBaks, the most efficient, hands-free water bottle in the wild. The CamelBak HydroBak is on sale in most colors for $37, as is its kids’ counterpart, the CamelBak Kids Mini M.U.L.E., in five different colors. Get your packs before these prices are hiked up again.
Hit the gym in style thanks to this sale on women’s activewear from Amazon. Everything from leggings and joggers to performance tees and yoga tanks are up for grabs at prices so good you’ll actually want to go work out. So browse through the nearly 100 discounted items before one-day deal hits the showers.
Book lovers, Amazon Prime members can get $5 in eBook credit when they spend $20 on Kindle eBooks now through July 14. You can get this bonus through one or multiple transactions. You’ll receive your credit within four days after you complete it, but just a heads up, it expires 30 days after it is applied to your account.
Of course, there’s some limitations. This offer isn’t available for pre-orders, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), or digital subscriptions, like Kindle Unlimited. But still, it’s a great opportunity to stock up on summer reads!
Right now, Nintendo Switch owners can play Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA for just $48. This is the lowest price we’ve seen on this particular title which got a solid review on Kotaku.
Here’s what they had to say:
By adding an enthralling tale packed with rich, engaging characters and an ever-looming man-versus-nature conflict, Nihon Falcom has crafted a game that’s incredibly hard to put down.
Samsung’s 128GB and 256GB microSD cards are our picks for the Nintendo Switch, and with U3 write speeds, they’d be ideal for 4K action cams too. If you could use the extra space, the former is down to $19 today, and the latter is priced at $37, both matching all-time low prices.
- SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter | $20 | Amazon
- Samsung 256GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter | $37 | Amazon
- Insignia - 3.6A USB Charger Wall Outlet | $10 | Best Buy
- Insignia - AAA Batteries (48-Pack) | $9 | Best Buy
- Insignia - AA Batteries (48-Pack) | $9 | Best Buy
- Energizer AA Batteries (48Count) | $15 | Amazon
- Xcentz 18W USB-C PD 10,000mAh Battery Pack | $15 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA195
- Anker 30W Slim USB-C GaN Charger | $28 | Amazon | Promo code ANKER141
- Twelve South HiRise 2 | $23 | Amazon
- Monolith 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer | $640 | Amazon
- Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker | $21 | Amazon | Clip the coupon and use promo code SDCSPK3102
- LG 27UL500-W 27-Inch UHD Monitor with Freesync and HDR10 | $273 | Amazon
- iPad 32GB | $249 | Walmart
iPad 128GB | $329 | Walmart
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader (7th Generation) | $70 | Woot
- 11x14 Custom Photo Canvas from Walgreens Photo | $15 | Use Code CANVAS70
- Impossible Project I-1 Analog Instant Camera | $20 | Amazon
- High Power Monocular Scope with Phone Clip and Tripod for Phones | $15 | Amazon | Use Code EDYB3P6B
- Nikon D810 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body | $1997 | Amazon
- Nikon D810 FX-Format DSLR Camera with 55-200mm Lens | $2344 | Amazon
- Cricut Explore Air 2 | $194 | Amazon | After Digital Coupon
- Zinus Cynthia Full Bed Frame | $47 | Amazon
- Winix 5500-2 Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave Technology | $158 | Walmart
- Sterilite Footlocker | $20 | Walmart
- Solar Ground LED Path Lights, 4 Pack | $22 | Amazon | Use Code WonzosLED
- Niagara Conservation N2917CH Earth 3-Spray 1.75 GPM Chrome Fixed Showerhead | $2 | Amazon
- Pure Garden Stacking Flower Pot Tower | $13 | Amazon
- Kinsa - Smart Ear Thermometer | $32 | Best Buy
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro | $169 | Amazon | Prime members only, discount shown at checkout.
- iRobot Roomba 671 Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum | $200 | Woot
- Traeger Grills TFB38TOD Renegade Pro Pellet Grill and Smoke 380 Sq. in. Cooking Capacity, Black/Orange | $490 | Amazon
- DASH DIC700AQ Everyday Popsicle Ice Cream Maker, 1 quart | $24 | Amazon | After $6 Off Digital Coupon
- Cuisinart Oval Casserole, Matte Snow White, 7 Qt | $70 | Amazon Prime
- Cuisinart Chicken Fryer, Matte Snow White, 12" | $70 | Amazon Prime
- Refurb Ninja CF091 Coffee Bar | $65 | Amazon
- KitchenAid KTEN20CBDB 2.0-Quart Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band | $28 | Amazon
- Reusable Produce Bags, 5 Small 5 Medium 5 Large | $11 | Amazon
- Gourmia - 6-Quart Pressure Cooker with Auto Release | $80 | Best Buy
- Salton Warming Tray, 3-Plate | $60 | Amazon
Salton Warming Tray, 4-Plate | $68 | Amazon
- AeroGarden Ultra LED with Seed Pod Kit | $100 | Woot
- DASH Compact Air Fryer | $52 | Amazon
- $10 Off Your Prime Pantry Order of $40 or More | Amazon | Promo Code PANTRY
- BLACK+DECKER BC15BD Fully Automatic 15 Amp 12V Bench Battery Charger/Maintainer with 40A Engine Start, Alternator Check, Cable Clamps | $36 | Amazon
- DEWALT 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Pole Hedge Trimmer (Tool-Only) | $199 | Home Depot
- Gorilla Carts 400 lb. Steel Utility Cart | $71 | Home Depot
- Up to 25% off Select Outdoor Tools and Equipment | Home Depot
- Spyder 13-Piece Bi-Metal Arbored Hole Saw Set | $40 | Lowes
- Save up to 50% on Women’s Activewear from Amazon Brands | Amazon
- Levi’s Extra 50% off Sale Styles with Code HURRY50 | Levi
- Save up to 30% on Kids’ and Baby Styles from Gerber, The Children’s Place, and More | Amazon
- Free Shipping on All Orders | Fanatics | Promo code FREESHIP
- Save up to 40% on Select Osprey Packs and Accessories | Amazon
- CamelBak Kids Mini M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack, 50oz | $37 | Amazon
- Bushnell Powerview Compact Folding Roof Prism Binocular | $12 | Amazon
- Archer: Season 4 | $9 | Amazon
- LED RGB Extra Large Gaming Mouse Pad 31.5 X 11.8" | $13 | Amazon | Use Code LUXCOMS4
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA - Switch | $48 | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch | $50 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Nintendo Switch | $30 | Amazon
- Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D | $15 | Amazon
- Warioware Gold - Nintendo 3DS | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby Triple Deluxe - 3DS [Digital Code] | $18 | Amazon
- Schwinn Roadster Kid’s Tricycle, 12-Inch Wheel | $79 | Amazon
- Melissa & Doug, Let’s Play House! Dust! Sweep! Mop! Pretend Play Set | $22 | Amazon | After $5 Off Digital Coupon
- LEGO City Mountain Police Headquarters 60174 Building Kit (663 Piece) | $68 | Amazon
DEALS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
Crash Bandicoot? On a Nintendo console? What is going on here? The remastered N. Sane trilogy is just $20 today on Switch. Even if you’ve played the originals, this is a really good remaster. Today’s deal is the lowest price we’ve seen on this particular game.
Today, the physical copy of Civilization VI is down to $30 for the Nintendo Switch. The game has changed quite a bit since its original release, and this is the best price we’ve ever seen. Just be sure to place your order before Gandhi nukes the deal.
The future is here, old man. And the future is a throwback to the past, old man. And this Champion fanny pack is down to $12. Look, if you don’t like fanny packs, fine. Some people like ‘em and some find them fun and fashionable.
The iconic Herschel Supply Co. Novel duffel bag packs an impressive 4+ star rating from almost 800 customer reviews. And with its has a waterproof zipper, shoe pocket, and removable strap pad, it would be perfect for a quick weekend trip.
Today on Amazon, this grey one (sorry...raven crosshatch) is just $46. The lowest price we’ve seen all year.
My parents bought a Traeger grill a couple years ago, and holy crap it’s cool. You pour wood pellets (there a ton of different kinds) into the container on the left side of the grill, select the temperature you want, and the grill feeds the pellets into a heating element at whatever speed is necessary to maintain that exact temperature. The result is smokey deliciousness with the ease of using an oven.
The Renegade Pro model gives you 380 square inches of cooking space, and $490 is a whopping $260 less than usual. Just remember to invite me over the first time you use it to smoke a brisket.
Pick up a Coleman Citronella Candle for just $3, today. These promise to shoo away bugs for 25 hours, and come in three scents: s’mores, campfire and pine. If you have plans to spend your summer outside, you’ll need this.
If you don’t want to use a money belt to protect your valuables when traveling (I get it, it’s a little dorky), Zero Grid’s neck wallet might be the next best thing. Made from ripstop nylon, it can hold your passports and multiple cards underneath your shirt, or attached to your belt, and it’s even RFID shielded to protect you from more modern forms of theft.
For a limited time, you can get it for $12 by using the promo code QKEVG5K3, complete with a bunch of bonus RFID-blocking card sleeves. That’s a steal...the good kind.
We’ve got a sale that will make you get out your wallet...and ditch it for something newer and cuter. The pocketbook purveyors at Kate Spade want to hook you up with new handbags, wallets, clothing, jewelry and other accessories this season, so they’re taking an extra 40% off sale. Use promo code BIGDEAL to take advantage of this designer deal before its gone for the summer.
WeMo smart switches are basically the atomic unit of home automation, and you can pick one up for just $18 today, the best price we’ve seen outside of Black Friday.
Despite its diminutive size, this includes all the same features as the full-sized WeMo Switch, including IFTTT support, Alexa compatibility, and an Away mode that will randomize your lights to deter ne’er-do-wells.
Track your dog’s whereabouts with this $40 Tractive 3G GPS tracker. This lightweight, waterproof device promises to give you “real-time location of your furry friend,” and it can be shared with your family and friends just in case your pal gets lost.
This $40 price is the lowest we’ve ever seen on this model, but just note that it’s not a one-time purchase. Service plans start at $5/month, and if your pupper is especially rambunctious, that’s well worth the price.