Alienware’s thinnest gaming laptop ever is now cheaper than ever. The Alienware M15 Gaming unit with an i7-8750H processor, GTX 1070 Max Q graphics, 128GB NVMe SSD + 1TB SSHD storage and 16GB of RAM is down to $1,400.
For the most part, this particular model hovers around $1,400-1,500. Gizmodo says that this new breed of Alienware laptop can “play the latest games damn well, and they’ll be able to play next year’s games, and the ones the year after that well too. More importantly, these systems are actually portable now, and if you’re looking for one that marries portability and performance than I think the Alienware m15 is the best one you can buy.”
Update: Now even cheaper, down to $150!
Sonos came out with a slightly tweaked Sonos One smart speaker this week, and while “an updated processor, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and increased memory” are nice upgrades, the thing that really matters, sound quality, remains the same.
That’s why our recommendation is to buy the Gen. 1 model on clearance for
$170 $150 from while you still can, down from the original $200, and down from the old clear-out price of $180. The Sonos One hardly ever goes on sale outside of major events like Black Friday, and even then, we rarely see anything in excess of a $20 discount.
So whether you’re buying your first Sonos, or finally adding a speaker to your guest bedroom closet because you already have them everywhere else, this is a great chance to save. I’ve bought a couple of these for my mother in law’s house, and they sound astonishingly good, especially for their size.
Most Qi wireless chargers can charge select Android devices at 10W speeds, and iPhones at 5W. But a select few are able to max out the iPhone, and eke out 7.5W on Apple’s handsets...for a price. But with today’s deal on Anker’s PowerWave charging pad, you’re not even paying a premium.
The $ clippable coupon will bring the pad down to $10 at checkout, which is the best deal we’ve seen on a 7.5W Qi charger. The only catch is that you’ll need to plug it into a Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for it to operate properly, as it customary for 7.5W chargers, and it doesn’t include one in the box. You likely have one lying around somewhere, but if not, Anker would be happy to sell you one separately.
If your router doesn’t include enough ethernet ports for your liking, this 5-port gigabit switch from NETGEAR is a cheap and easy way to solve that, and $12 (after clipping the $3 coupon) is the best price we’ve ever seen.
Want lower latency for Fortnite? More reliable 4K Netflix streaming? A better-performing Plex server? Ethernet is the only way to go.
Unless you really need the iPad Pro (and you almost definitely do not), the standard, vanilla 2018 iPad is a terrific tablet for both consuming and creating media. It even works with the Apple Pencil, the first non-Pro iPad to do so.
While we saw some better deals on these around Black Friday (if you were quick enough to snag them), $250 for 32GB is still a terrific price. If you ask me, it’s worth buying one of these for the express purpose of playing Civilization VI on the go.
Right now, Amazon will sell you a refurbished Lightning dock for just $19. This first party dock allows your iPhone to sit upright in the dock, charge and sync, and even output audio through a 3.5mm jack.
This deal is unlikely to last. So get yours.
TCL’s affordable 6-series TVs are famous for offering every form of HDR (including top-shelf Dolby Vision), local dimming zones for better contrast and black levels, and even excellent Roku software. So if you want to upgrade after the tonight’s episode of Game of Thrones, the 55" is down to $530, also an all-time low.
I know YETI coolers aren’t cheap, but they really are as good as everyone says, and you can get a small YETI Hopper Flip today for way less than usual.
Today on Woot, the 8-can model (at a 2-to-1 ice-to-can ratio) is down to $140 from its usual $200, the 12-can is down to $175 from $250, and the Flip 18 is down to $210 from $300. While the Flip can’t keep ice frozen for nearly a week like its larger siblings, Wired found that it did keep ice for about 36 hours, and for a small day trip cooler like this, that should be plenty.
Despite being YETI’s smallest Hopper coolers, the Flips still include YETI’s durable, water-resistant shell, plenty of hitch points, and a waterproof zipper, so you can feel like you’re living that full YETI life.
Drive over to Amazon today and you can zoom, zoom away with some stellar deals on popular Anker car accessories from the Gold Box.
If I had to pick, the best deal of the bunch is this $16 car charger, which includes a 30W USB-C port, in addition to a regular USB port. There’s also a regular dual-port car charger included in the sale for $12. You can even add Alexa to your car with the Roav Viva for just $42.
Admittedly, the selection isn’t as large as previous Anker Gold Boxes, but these are still solid deals. Keep in mind that these deals are only available today, and the best stuff could sell out early.
Work Sharp’s Ken Onion tool sharpener isn’t your average countertop knife sharpener. But then, the average kitchen knife sharpener doesn’t have precise angle adjustments, a variable speed motor, 6000 grit belts, and over 2,000 overwhelmingly positive Amazon reviews. It’ll work on your kitchen knives, sure, but its design also allows it to sharpen scissors, outdoor knives, and even mower blades and axes.
Normally $130, Amazon’s ground the price down to $112 today, which is the best deal they’ve ever listed with the exception of a one-day $86 sale during the holiday season.
Urban Outfitters wants to outfit your urban (or suburban, or rural, whatever) home for less. Right now, take up to 40% off home decor, all of which possess that hip and cool flair that Urban has come to be known for. Go as big as a whole new look for your bed, or as subtle as a few unique accent pieces; either way, you’ll be getting a good deal.
Looking to get outta dodge this spring? Nordstrom Rack feels you — and all the stuff you need to haul with you. Prep for your trek with a ton of stylish Tumi gear, now on sale for just two days. Everything from rolling carry-ons and duffles, to sleek backpacks and travel wallets are included in the sale, so you can certainly find the perfect bag to lug around on your big trip.
Save time and save money all in one go with this discounted Hamilton Beach food processor.
With a 10 cup capacity, multiple attachments for increased versatility and a 450 watt motor, this food processor and vegetable chopper can slice up most of the things you can throw at it. To save you even more time, the bowl, lid and blades are all dishwasher safe.
This is the lowest price we’ve seen on this particular model in about a year. But since this is a Gold Box, this discounted price will only last until the end of day, or until sold out.
Today’s a good day to restock your workout wardrobe with tons of sneakers, apparel, and accessories from Reebok, since right now, you can take $20 off orders of $100 or more, $10 off orders of $85 or more, or $5 off any order with promo code SAVEMORE. With pretty much the entire site included in the promotion, you’ll certainly break a sweat scrolling through all these deals.
Tick season is officially upon us and it is expected to be a bad one. That means it is time to stock up on your pet’s protection. You can get 20% off Frontline Plus from Chewy right now. So hopefully your poor dog or cat hopefully won’t be chewing their butt anymore. At least, not because of itchy fleas or ticks.
Frontline Plus works fast and requires a once-a-month application, which means the cost can really add up. The treatment kills adult ticks, fleas, and chewing lice, as well as flea eggs and larvae. Right now, you can get each of these products for 20% off, the discount will be applied in checkout. Chewy’s house brand, Onguard, is also on sale right now. You can get Onguard flea and tick treatments for 50% off.
Western Rise is a well-established brand that already makes some of our favorite t-shirts, henleys, pants, and oxford shirts, but even with so many products already out on the market, they still like to launch new products on Kickstarter, at significant preorder discounts. Their latest, the Limitless Merino Wool Shirt, seems like a winner.
The Limitless button-down is hands-down the most comfortable button-down shirt I’ve ever worn, but to be fair, it’s the only merino wool button-down I’ve ever worn. I work from home in t-shirts all day, but I would gladly wear this thing around the house. It breathes, it stretches when it needs to, it barely wrinkles, and it’s softer than any semi-formal shirt has any right to be. It feels like you’re cheating at fashion.
Preorders are still available starting at $99 on Kickstarter, where it’s blown through its goal 10 times over. Unfortunately, only two colors (a light gray and a light blue) are available for now, but hopefully we’ll see more once the shirt is officially released.
Summer is approaching, and that means humidity is on its way to ruin your hair. Save yourself from flyaways, and snag select TIGI products for up to 60% off right now at Ulta. Plus, if you spend $20 on TIGI products at Ulta, you’ll get a free Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo.
If your hair isn’t too crazy, but you want a little bit of hold and a lot of shine, you can buy TIGI’s Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hairspray for $10, which is 60% off retail price. If humidity is actually your enemy, then you’re going to want to grab Bed Head After-Party to combat frizz; it is also 60% off and selling for $10. If you need extra-strength hold to keep your hair in check, Bed Head Hard Hairspray is the way to go for 50% off. Time to get some bed head, but on purpose.
Kate Spade bags rarely drop below $100, but now, a selection of nylon styles are up for grabs at a major discount on the site, just in time for Mother’s Day. Use promo code PERFECT to snag a pouch, starting at just $40, or a purse, tote, or backpack. Mom will love the classic quilted black, and you’ll love the price.
If you’re ever planning to head outdoors this season, L.L.Bean is what you want to be wearing when you do it. The outdoorsy brand is taking 25% off your order with promo code SAVE25. This deal seems to apply to both full-price and on-sale items, exclusing non-L.L.Bean brands. So now’s the time to stockpile Bean Boots, Wicked Good Slippers, and whatever other gear your closets can hold.
It would be the correct choice to take advantage of this skincare sale at Paula’s Choice. Through Friday, take 15% off best sellers (excluding kits, sets, sale, and new items as noted on product pages). There’s no promo code required, so why not pick up our favorite retinol serum and anything else you need for your face?
J.Crew Factory is already marked down significantly compared to its regular J.Crew counterpart, but now, the Factory is taking its discounts to a whole new level. Take 50% off everything on their site, plus an extra 20% off your purchase with promo code TOOGOOD. The whole factory is currently stacked with springtime staples in that classic J.Crew aesthetic, so shop and save on those in-season styles now.
This sale will have you feeling blue — in a good way — and saving some green. For a limited time, Levi’s offering even more savings on their already-discounted closeout styles for their Warehouse Sale—we’re talking tees as low as $5, men’s shorts starting at $10, and jeans for just $15. You might have to enter your email in a popup to gain access to the deals, but believe you me, it’s worth it. So now’s the time to swath yourself and everyone you know in denim.
Even if you diligently brush twice a day and floss every night, your teeth might not be as white as you’d like. Crest’s 3D Whitestrips really do get the job done though, and you can grab a box with seven 1-hour express treatments for $26 today, the best price Amazon’s ever listed (though we have seen better overall deals with coupons).
You might still think of Woot as the one day, one deal site, but they’re trying something different this week with a ton of excellent deals to help you enjoy your time outdoors.
The deals are divided into different themes, like camping essentials, bikes & accessories, and sunglasses, and it wouldn’t be a Woot sale without a bunch of funny, on-theme t-shirts. You can find the full list of sale pages here, and they’re all worth a look, but we wanted to highlight a few of our favorite individual deals.
This lantern packs down to basically nothing, and is designed to hang off the side of your backpack during the day to absorb the sunlight. At night, with a few puffs of air, it transforms into a versatile camp light. Just note that this model can’t also recharge your phone, it’s only a light.
- Luminoodle - Portable LED Light Rope and Lantern (5' or 10') | $15-$20 | Woot | Also available with an included portable battery.
Luminoodle’s rope lights are the ultimate camp lights. You can drape them over tree branches, hang them from your tent, or just stuff them in the included translucent bag and use them as a lantern. They’re USB-powered, so as long as you’ve got a charged battery pack, you’ve got light.
- Lock Laces (3-Pack) | $15 | Woot
These aren’t strictly outdoor items, but they’re great nonetheless. Lock Laces replace your existing shoe laces, and provide just enough elastic stretch to transform any pair of shoes into slip-ons.
Your phone can be a great GPS, distance tracker, and speedometer for your bike, but you need a good way to mount it to your handlebars. Aduro’s popular U-Grip Plus will keep it secure...just try not to crash.
- Ten Toes 10' Weekender SUP Bundle | $450 | Woot
If you don’t have space to store or transport a “real” stand-up paddleboard, this inflatable version from Ten Toes performs nearly as well, and can roll up to fit in a closet, or the truck of a sedan. They’re great exercise, a fun way to explore the water, and when you get tired, you can even lay out on one to get some sun away from other people.
David Archy sells some of the most popular underwear and clothing basics on Amazon, and a number of them are on sale today, including several cuts of underwear in various materials, like breathable bamboo rayon, and ultra-soft micro modal. This isn’t a brand you see in stores, but I’ve bought several of their products on Amazon through the years, and they’ve all been excellent.
If you only get one thing, get this four-pack of bamboo-rayon trunks for $24, down from the usual $28. Your privates will thank you.
For the moms who love to get jewelry, Alex & Ani bracelets are kind of the hot new obsession. If you’re stuck on a gift for Mother’s Day, Alex & Ani currently has a 20% off sale, using the code MOM20. The sale doesn’t just pertain to “mom” things. So, if your mom loves Game of Thrones or Harry Potter, Alex & Ani has plenty of themed bracelets to choose from.
If your mom does enjoy proudly displaying that she is a Mom with a capital M, then you’re still in luck. You can finally admit she’s been right all of these years and get her a Mom Knows Best Bracelet Set for $78. If you’re not quite ready for that admission, you can get her a stand Mom Crystal Infusion Charm Bagle for $32.
This is a denim deal you’ll want to try on for size: Right now at HauteLook, a whole lot of ladies’ jeans from Levi’s are on sale, with many pairs available for less than $50. Stock up on a few styles for spring before this sale goes out of season.
Feeling depressed post-Endgame? Revisit your favorite Avengers with this Marvel comics sale on Amazon. Hundreds of digital Marvel comic books are up for grabs for much less than usual, so be sure to assemble your favorites before Thanos snaps his fingers and makes these deals disappear.
Catch up on a few top-rated books for less. Amazon is marking down a few favorites to as low as $1 on Kindle, so stock up your digital bookshelf today.
As far as aggressive gamer design is concerned, Lenovo used to be one of the worst offenders. Recently, the manufacturer is doing that less and it shows with the 15.6-inch Legion Y530.
It looks—dare I say—cool? The design is still a teensy aggressive but not embarrassingly so. And despite the more restrained exterior, the guts are super solid. It uses an Intel Core i7 processor, a GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card, 8GB of memory, and a 1TB HDD for storage.
Of course, you should upgrade that rinky dink HDD/Optane drive for a bonafide SSD to get the best experience. And to get the discounted rate, use the code LEN150 at checkout.
If you didn’t buy enough years for $40 back on Black Friday, you can get the exact same price today on PlayStation Plus from eBay today with promo code PERKS4ME. If you own a PlayStation 4, or are planning to buy one soon, the only question is how many of these membership years you should buy, not whether you should buy them.
How cool is this? The original Oregon Trail on its very own retro handheld, now just $16. I recommend keeping it in the bathroom so you can play it whenever you’re dying of dysentery.
For better or worse, Nintendo’s Poké Ball Plus is one of the most Nintendo gadgets ever made, and it’s never been cheaper than it is today.
The ball actually has a joystick that lets you use it as a controller for Pokémon Let’s Go, and yes, it works with motion controls to liven up the experience of catching a wild Pokémon (just please don’t actually throw it). Once your Pokémon is inside, you can give the ball a shake to hear it speak, and you can even gather EXP for your Pokémon just by walking around with the ball.
While you’re away from your Switch, you can also connect the Poké Ball Plus to your Pokémon Go account, and the ball will light up and vibrate when you’re near a Poké Stop or a Pokémon.
Is any of this necessary? Of course not. But it’d be a great gift to the Pokémon superfan in your life, even if that superfan is you.
- WD - My Passport 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive | $100 | Best Buy
- SanDisk - Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive | $20 | Best Buy
- Insignia - 8-Outlet Surge Protector Strip | $13 | Best Buy
- Anker PowerWave 7.5W Qi Charger | $10 | Amazon | Clip the $4 coupon
- Sonos - One (Gen 1) Wireless Speaker with Amazon Alexa | $150 | Best Buy
- Beats by Dr. Dre - Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones | $170 | Best Buy
- JBL YURBUDS FOCUS 300 In-Ear Wired Sport Headphones | $5 | eBay
- Bluetooth Speaker with Radio & Lights | $14 | meh
- TCL 55R617 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV | $530 | Amazon
- Sharp - 50-Inch - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR Roku TV | $250 | Best Buy
- VIZIO 43" Class SmartCast D-Series FHD (1080P) Smart Full-Array LED TV (2018 Model) | $298 | Walmart
- Polk Audio - 2.1-Channel Soundbar System with 5-1/4" Wireless Subwoofer | $130 | Best Buy
- Lenovo - 2-in-1 11.6" Touch-Screen Chromebook | $199 | Best Buy
- Alienware M15 Gaming Laptop (i7-8750H processor, GTX 1070 Max Q graphics, 128GB NVMe SSD + 1TB SSHD storage and 16GB of RAM) | $1,400 | Amazon
- Legion Y530 15.6" Gaming Laptop, 1TB HDD, 8GB of RAM and GTX 1050 | $660 | Rakuten | Use promo code LEN150
- Acer - Predator XB272 27" LED FHD G-SYNC Monitor | $350 | Best Buy
- Logitech - Wireless Desktop MK710 Keyboard and Mouse | $50 | Best Buy
- Linksys Velop Home Mesh WiFi System – WiFi Router/WiFi Extender for Whole-Home Mesh Network (1-pack, White) | $70 | Amazon
- iPad 32GB | $250 | Amazon
- Refurbished Apple iPhone Lightning Dock (Black) | $19 | Amazon
- NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch | $12 | Amazon | Clip the $3 coupon
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 250GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD | $70 | Amazon
- Phanteks Series Premier 140mm LED Case Cooling Fan | $13 | Amazon
- Apple iPad (Latest Model) 128GB Wi-Fi | $354 | Walmart
- Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) | $249 | Amazon
- Refurb Garmin Fenix 5X Smart Watch | $369 | Amazon
- Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 & 536 Carbon Fiber Tripod System | $700 | B&H
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm STM Lens Black W/Pc Free Acc Bundle | $599 | Adorama
- Polaroid Cube Act II HD 1080P Mountable Weather-Resistant Lifestyle Action Video Camera | $30 | Amazon
- Brother P-touch, PTM95, Handy Label Maker | $10 | Amazon
- Mainstays Albany Lane 6-Piece Folding Dining Set | $100 | Walmart
- Eccotemp L5 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water Heater | $90 | Walmart
- Up to 40% off Select Martha Stewart Living Closet Organizer Systems | Home Depot
- Save on Select Grass Seed Today | Lowes
- Work Sharp Ken Onion Tool Sharpener | $112 | Amazon
- YETI Hopper Flip | $140-$210 | Woot
- Up to 40% Off Home Decor | Urban Outfitters
- Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup | $33 | Amazon
- KitchenAid - KSM85PBER Tilt-Head Stand Mixer | $180 | Best Buy
- Air Fryer Accessories for Ninja, Phillips, Chefman and Others, Set of 6 | $20 | Amazon | Use Code 4BCFA2JR
- Pioneer Woman Instant Pot, Breezy Blossom and Vintage Floral | $70 | Walmart
- Roav DashCam C2 by Anker | $40 | Amazon
- Roav by Anker Dash Cam C1 Pro, Easy Sharing | $75 | Amazon
- Roav SmartCharge Spectrum Lite by Anker, 30W Quick Charge 3.0 and PowerIQ Fast Charging 2-Port USB Car Charger | $13 | Amazon
- Anker Car Charger USB C, 30W 2-Port Compact Type C Car Charger with 18W Power Delivery and 12W PowerIQ | $16 | Amazon
- Roav Viva with Car Mount by Anker, Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger | $42 | Amazon
- RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-Tool Combo Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Batteries and (1) 18-Volt Dual Chemistry Charger | $189 | Home Depot
- Universal Car Back Seat Headrest Hanger 2-Pack | $5 | Amazon
- Stalwart 26 Piece Screwdriver Set with Wall Mount | $25 | Amazon
- BNCHI Gardening Tools Set, 12 Pieces | $18 | Amazon | Use Code 402PY7CA
- TUMI Flash Sale | Nordstrom Rack
- Save up to 40% on Top Selling Watches, Today Only | Amazon
- Dockers Mens Lakeport Genuine Leather Casual Rubber Sole Sport Boat Shoe | $33 | eBay
- David Archy Underwear, Shrits, and Accessory Sale | Amazon
- Levi’s Flash Sale | HauteLook
- Take $20 off orders of $100 or more, $10 off orders of $85 or more, or $5 off any order | Reebok | Promo code SAVEMORE
- Warehouse Sale | Levi’s
- Select Nylon Purses and Pouches | Kate Spade | Promo code PERFECT
- 50% Off Sitewide, Plus an Extra 20% Off | J.Crew Factory | Promo code TOOGOOD
- 25% Off All Orders | L.L.Bean | Promo Code SAVE25
- Beauty & Grooming
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 8900 with SmartClean, Wet & Dry Edition | $130 | Amazon
- Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic Makeup and Jewelry Storage Case | $30 | Amazon
- KERATIN Complex Care Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 oz each DUO | $20 | Amazon
- Crest 3D Whitestrips - Seven Express Treatment | $26 | Amazon
- Camping & Outdoors
- Woot Outdoor Week Sales
- 15% Off Best Sellers | Paula’s Choice
- Up to 60% Off TIGI Products | Ulta
- 20% Off Sitewide | Alex & Ani | Promo code MOM20
- GT Men’s Avalanche 29" Mountain Bike | $500 | Dicks
- GT Aggressor Pro Mountain Bike | $300 | Dicks
- GT Laguna Pro Mountain Bike | $300 | Dicks
- Seattle Sports Blazers USB Front Bike Light | $9 | REI
- Garmin vívosport, Fitness/Activity Tracker with GPS and Heart Rate Monitoring | $140 | Amazon
- Garmin vívosmart 4, Activity and Fitness Tracker w/Pulse Ox and Heart Rate Monitor | $100 | Amazon
- Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench with Squat Rack | $149 | Walmart
- Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench with Removable Preacher Pad | $97 | Walmart
- Upstairs at the White House: My Life with the First Ladies | $2 | Amazon
- Fireblood (Whispers from Mirrowen Book 1) | $2 | Amazon
- Dead Certain: A Novel (Broden Legal) | $6 | Amazon
- LPadds L Shaped Extended Mouse Pad | $16 | Amazon
- Racing Style Gaming Office Chair | $58 | Amazon
- RESPAWN-100 Racing Style Gaming Chair | $134 | Amazon
- Sennheiser GAME ZERO Gaming Headset | $128 | Amazon
- Sony PlayStation Pro Console + Playstation Classic | $400 | Best Buy
- Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition | $50 | Amazon
- NASCAR Heat 3 | $19 | Amazon
- 1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership | $40 | eBay | Promo code PERKS4ME
- NASCAR Heat 3 | $20 | Amazon
- LEGO Creator 3in1 Modular Skate House 31081 Building Kit (422 Piece) | $30 | Amazon
- Nintendo Poké Ball Plus | $42 | Amazon
DEALS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
Hey, listen: The Deluxe edition of the Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia may be one of the coolest looking books ever made, and Amazon’s dropped the price down to $37 today, the best deal we’ve ever seen. That means you won’t have to spend as much time cutting grass and breaking pots to afford it.
Well, they’re not the most subtle things in the world, but hey, they’re still Instant Pots. If you’re looking for both a multi-use programmable pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute, steamer, warmer, etc., and a piece of kitchen decor, consider this 6-quart Instant Pot Pioneer Woman LUX60, now on sale for $70 in two floral patters. Pro-tip: Your mom would love it.
If you’re still wrestling with a terrible inkjet printer at home, do yourself a solid and pick up the reliable Brother HL-2390DW monochrome laser printer today for just $100 today, down from its usual $120-$140.
While it doesn’t print in color, it more than makes up for that with the ability to spit out 32 pages per minute, duplex printing, and inexpensive toner cartridges that can last for years without being replaced. We’ve posted a lot of Brother deals in the past, and we’ve heard nothing but good things from readers about them.
Our readers are big fans of the ever-reliable Thermapen, but quality comes with a price tag to match. That’s why you should take advantage of this discount on the Thermapen Mk4 model, down from it’s usual price of $99 to $74.25 in the grey color only. The sale lasts for a limited time, so don’t get burnt by waiting to long to add one to your kitchen tool box.
Trust me when I say that once you own one of these, you’ll hardly ever use your “real” oven anymore. It preheats significantly faster, it’s much easier to program, and it’s big enough to cook all but the biggest meals. They don’t go on sale often though, and the Air model hasn’t been this cheap since December. Trust me, it’ll really come in handy when it comes time to prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
New on-sale spring styles await at Original Penguin. Right now, take up to 50% off select sale styles, including cool button-downs, polos, tees, shoes, shorts, pants, and swimwear. Not to mention, you’ll get an extra 20% off when you use promo code SAVE20. Just snag your clothes ASAP, since this sale won’t last.
If you don’t care to have LED lighting built into your bidet, or just don’t want to wait to make the long overdue switch from wiping poop off your butt with dry paper (sorry to be crass but that’s what we all do, it’s insane!!), Bio Bidet’s already-released Slim Edge bidet is on sale for just $26 today, with Prime shipping.
Like the upcoming Glow, it includes two nozzles (the other’s for feminine cleaning), brass fittings, and a slim, easy-to-install design. Trust us, your tush will thank you.
While USB-A to USB-C cables can’t take advantage of Power Delivery charging speeds, it’s still a good idea to keep a few handy for charging USB-C-powered phones, tablets, and other devices from regular old USB chargers, even if they’re slower.
Today at Amazon, you can grab a pair of 6' nylon-braided cables from Anker for just $8, down from the usual $11. They even have a lifetime warranty if anything goes sideways.
Hold on to your handlebars: REI is all geared up with a set of freewheeling deals on all things biking. During the outdoor retailer’s 96 Hours of Cycle event, happening now through Monday, you can save on cycling-centric stuff that will send you spinning, including:
- 50% off Basic Tune maintenance package
- Free bike adjustments for one year with purchase of any bicycle
- 20% Off San Juan Islands Weekend Cycling Tour
- 20% Off Spain Andalusia Cycling Tour
- Up to $20 On Any REI Class, Outing or Event
- 50% off any one full-price REI Co-op brand cycle clothing item with purchase of any bicycle
- 50% off Shimano’s A530 pedals
- 25% off all Finish Line products
- 20% off all Maxxis tires + free tire installation on all Maxxis tires
Plus, take up to 50% off cycling apparel from a few of your favorite brands. It’s a cycling sale you won’t want to miss, so pedal on over to REI’s site ASAP.
It’s no winter, but spring weather still often calls for a jacket. Layer up with select styles from Cotopaxi that are perfect for this time of year, thanks to this flash sale. Take up to 50% off a selection of insulated jackets in colors that scream springtime, so you can look seasonally appropriate without secretly shivering whenever you step outside.
Moms are the best and they deserve to be treated like queens, that’s just a fact. They get one day of the year where we’re supposed to tell them how much they mean to us. If you suck at gift giving and never know what to buy your mom, look no further. You can definitely make her cry some ugly tears on Mother’s Day with this gorgeous personalized birthstone necklace.
Etsy seller GeoMinimalist sells family tree birthstone necklaces, and there is no one better to buy them for than your mom. Maybe your grandma, too? Depending on how many kids your mom has, you can choose from one to 10 leaf options. Right now, you can save 25% on the necklaces, meaning they now cost between $27 and $109. If you have more than nine siblings, just cut the list down to your mom’s Top 10.
You can always get two necklaces if your mom is also a grandma; one necklace for her children and one necklace for her favorites, the grandbabies. The necklaces come in three shades: gold, rose gold, and silver, as well as three chain lengths, 16"-18", 18"-20", and 20"-22". Your mom will never say this, of course, but she’ll like this gift more than anything your siblings get her.