You know those outlets behind your couch? Or your dresser? You know, the ones that you don’t use because it would mean having to permanently your furniture several inches away from the wall to avoid putting too much strain on the plug and cord coming out of the outlet?
With this four-outlet surge protector from Cable Matters, you can actually put those outlets to use, without compromising your furniture placement. Four swiveling plugs let your cords run out to the side, rather than straight out from the wall, and a couple of USB ports are onboard as well if you want to use this in an office or nightstand environment.
Normally priced at $20, get it for $17 today with promo code 15XWFPGL.
MicroUSB is the cockroach of the tech world: it’ll never truly die. Even now, as we round the corner into a new decade, a depressing number of electronics still use the archaic plug instead of a modern USB-C connector.
So what can you, the average consumer, do to make this frustratingly slow transition suck a little bit less? Buy two of these 2-in-1 cables for under $8, that’s what. The Cable Matters microUSB cables include USB-C tips on the end that you can attach when needed, and while they won’t support USB-C PD fast charging, they’ll let you charge just about every device not made by Apple.
When I heard the words “stand mixer,” I think: KitchenAid. But if you’re not really interested in spending upwards of $200 on such an implement, consider this smart-looking Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer, now on sale for $170 in white. It features 12 speed settings and a 400 watt motor, so you know it can stir up any concoction that comes its way. Plus, a flat beater, dough hook, whisk and pouring shield are all included to satisfy any and all of your baking needs. Just be sure to whip up this deal before it gets gobbled up.
If you’re trying to turn your home into Pat from Smart House, you’ll need to start at the front door with a smart lock. Today only, you can get up to 30% off select smart locks and electronic door locks at Home Depot. If you’ve gotten locked out of your house before, a smart lock is a great way to avoid that ever happening again.
During today’s sale, the Kwikset SmartCode 909 Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt is just $84 while the 915 TouchScreen version is $135. You can check out Home Depot’s website to see all of the smart locks that are on sale.
Right now, you can pick up a 6-cup IMUSA Aluminum Espresso Stovetop Espresso Maker for a low $5. That’s nuts considering this is one the best ways to make cafe con leche. If you have a grinder, you’re going to get awesome brews with this espresso maker. This product typically sells between $12-$8, so you’re getting a sweet deal today.
Amazon’s Echo Wall Clock is a revelation for the specific (but I think quite large!) subset of people who:
1) Use Alexa timers in the kitchen with some regularity.
2) Don’t have an Echo Show with a screen built in.
Just pop in some batteries, hang the clock, and a ring of LEDs will automatically count down the minutes and final 60 seconds of any timer you set with your voice. It’s elegant, seamless, and I can’t stand how much I love the thing.
It came out late last year for $30, but it just got a rare discount to $25. The clock is ticking on this deal though, so don’t waste any time.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, Amazon’s dropping the price of an Instant Pot Ultra to a low $100. This is $80 off its regular price and the absolute lowest price it’s ever been. This multi-purpose device can replace numerous appliances in your home and can act as a rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, and a whole lot more.
There’s no shortage of recipe books and lifehacks to use with Instant Pots, so you’ll probably be able to make your upcoming feast prep go by quickly, and with terrific results.
Just remember, this is a Gold Box deal. Which means this discount on the Instant Pot Ultra will only stick around for the day, or until sold out. For what it’s worth, this is likely the last chance you’ll have to get a proper discount before Thanksgiving/Black Friday. So act fast.
If you live with a heavy shedder, you need to invest in a good grooming brush. And what better investment will you get by only spending $9 on this lifesaver? Normally, the Oster ShedMonster De-Shedding Tool is $14, but it is marked down by $5 right now. That is the lowest price it has even been on Amazon.
This brush is one of our readers’ favorites when it comes to grooming heavy shedding cats (and dogs).
Claw shaped brushes, like this Oster ShedMonster work really well for long haired cats with a dense undercoat. I use it alongside a more traditional wire brush (which is enough for my short haired cats) because it does such a nice job getting those undercoat hairs that will inevitably turn into hairballs if I don’t brush her regularly. Plus, it’s very very easy to clean out, so you don’t have to stop brushing to clean the fur out, you just clean it out every few strokes as you go. - silentstone7
Need to keep strangers out of your yard at night, be it a human intruder or a pesky animal? You can save up to 30% on Mr. Beams and save on a variety of motion-sensor lights on Amazon. This Mr. Beams Motion-Sensor LED Spotlight is only $11.
Even though it’s in today’s Gold Box, Bissell’s Big Green carpet cleaner isn’t a cheap piece of hardware. But it’s one of Amazon’s top sellers, and boasts an incredibly good 4.7 star rating from over 4,000 reviewers, so you get what you pay for.
Today’s $300 price tag is a match for the best price we’ve seen this year, so if you have a lot of carpets and rugs in your house, it might be worth a splurge, especially if you’re hosting holiday get-togethers at your house in the near future.
Does your dresser or closet look like it is about to throw up because it is so overstuffed with your clothing? Stop mistreating your storage. If you no longer have space in your drawers for all of your clothes, hide them under the bed in this in a MaidMAX Underbed Storage Bag. You can get one for $8 on Amazon when you use promo code U54LRMMS.
Your roasted meats might already be deserving of laurels, but they could be even more acclaimed with the help of this $11 roasting laurel, now on sale at Amazon. The roasting laurel raises your roasts up, so they aren’t sitting in grease, and allows them to cook more evenly. Plus, cleanup is easier, since you won’t have to spend time scraping burnt bits off the bottom of the pan. The laurel is made of heat-resistant, flexible silicone, and unlike metal roasting racks, there’s no risk of it scratching or damaging your cookware.
Daylight Saving Time ends next weekend in the U.S., which means that for the remainder of the fall and winter, it’s going to be dark at your house 90% of the time that you occupy it. But what some might call a depressing and wholly unnecessary time change, I call an excuse to buy some cool new lamps.
The five lamps below all have promo codes that’ll save you 15-20%, and you should be able to find one in the mix that fits your decor.
Cole Haan is known for making quality handbags, shoes, clothes — you name it. And today, you can fill your closet with all of the above at clearance-level cost. Nordstrom Rack is having a major flash sale on everything Cole Haan, from women’s shoes and men’s shoes, to women’s coats, men’s outerwear, and women’s accessories. Some our our favorite ZERØGRANDS are included in the sale, if you hurry.
Do you have a ton of peach fuzz that makes applying makeup a pain? You can always see it under your foundation and it never smoothes out correctly. There are plenty of reasons to dermaplane, like getting rid of that pesky peach fuzz, or helping even out your skin.
Right now, the popular Michael Todd Sonicsmooth Dermaplaning Device is only $44 on Amazon. That’s 50% off! The kit comes with the dermaplaning device, an 8-week supply of safety blades, a deep pore cleanser, and an after-treatment gel.
For some reason, it is not socially acceptable to walk outside of your house while wearing a blanket. Until that is ~cool~, you can take comfort in the fact that a blanket hoodie-jacket hybrids exists. Get the Reepow Hoodie Blanket Sweatshirt for only $23 when you use promo code REEPOW07.
Cult-favorite Kiehl’s products rarely go on sale, but for today only, you can take 20% off your entire order from the skincare brand with promo code FESTIVE. Not to mention, orders over $120 will receive a free 10-piece gift. Need help deciding what to get? We love their Magic Elixer Scalp Treatment, Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, Age Defender Eye Repair, and Original Musk Eau De Toilette, just to name a few of our favorites. Just be sure to buy soon; this deal ends today.
If you work out regularly, or uh, at all, you deserve a medal. Or just treat yourself to some new sneakers and/or activewear from Reebok. Right now, the sports-minded retailer is taking an extra 50% off sale and 30% off sitewide with promo code FLASHSALE. Chances are, you’ll make good use of these deeply discounted purchases for many workouts to come.
Look, you don’t need a gym membership to get in shape. You can do an intense workout from the comfort of your own home if you have the right tools. Get yourself a PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set while it is marked down to only $240 on Amazon. The dumbbell block set starts out as low as five pounds and you can work your way up to 60 pounds as you get more advanced in your technique.
Custom tailored suits aren’t just for Very Important Business People with Super Platinum Medallion status and briefcases that cost more than your rent. At Indochino’s prices, custom suiting is attainable for all, and that’s especially true with our exclusive sale.
You can grab any of these suits for just $299 with promo code KINJA19. Or, if you want your suit to blend in some ultra-premium fabrics like cashmere or ultra-soft super 150s wool, you can get any of these eight Luxury Collection suits for $399 with the same code.
Whatever suit you buy, all of your customizations, alterations, and shipping are included in the price. Options range from simple, versatile navy and gray options to brighter blues and even a burgundy suit, so you can definitely find something that will fill a niche in your closet.
If you don’t have the time or inclination to shop for your own clothes, The Menlo Club will send you a couple of surprise products from Five Four, Grand AC, or New Republic each month, in your size, for $60. And today only, you can get $30 off your first order, plus a Kinja Deals-exclusive bundle consisting of a jacket, a t-shirt (or hoodie) and one accessory (socks or sunglasses). To get the deal, you’ll need to use promo code KINJABUNDLE at checkout.
Note: The promo code field may already have something else populated, so just replace it with KINJABUNDLE and press enter to apply the code.
When you sign up for a new subscription, you’ll provide Menlo Club with the styles that you like (Casual, Classic, Forward, or a mix), plus all of your shoe, pant, and shirt sizes, so you can be sure that everything will fit. If something doesn’t fit when it arrives, size exchanges are free, as is shipping.
You can cancel whenever you want, so there’s no risk. Just remember to use code KINJABUNDLE at checkout to get the deal.
Astorflex’s Greenflex chukka boots are the perfect mix of sharp looks and instant comfort, owing to their memory foam footbeds and soft European leather that “is processed slowly for 30 days in a mixture of water, oak bark, and powdered mimosa, then softened in barrels with animal fats and aniline dyes.” If that sounds fancy, it’s because it is.
For the amount of work put in and the quality of materials you’re getting, the Greenflexes are a pretty great value at $150+, but for a limited time, Huckberry’s taking up to 25% off. We wrote more about the shoes here, if you want to learn more before strolling over to Huckberry to order a pair. This sale is for 48 hours only, so don’t sleep on this deal because it will be gone by the 29th.
If you have plans to spend time outside during the forthcoming colder seasons, consider also spending that time submerged in your very own inflatable hot tub. This Coleman Saluspa Tahiti Airjet Hot Tub Spa is on sale for $297, nearly $100 off its usual price. It can comfortably seat four and warms up to a scalding 104 degrees, not to mention it’s equipped with 81 air jets and a built-in LED lighting system. Or, you could just fill the hot tub with all the money you’ll save by shopping this deal. Your call.
Philips’ entry-level Sonicare Essence electric toothbrush has long been a reader favorite, and now Amazon’s running the best deal we’ve seen in months on the sequel, the Essence+.
The big improvement here is the brush head: Rather than the screw-on E-series heads (which have a tendency to collect sludge along the seam), the Essence+ uses standard Sonicare snap-on heads. The upshot is that you get a lot more choices: Philips sells seven different options for different budgets and brushing styles.
The latest Humble Bundle spotlights features philosophy books that break down popular characters and series for great low prices, including titles like Arrested Development and Philosophy: They’ve Made a Huge Mistake, The Office and Philosophy: Scenes from an Unexamined Life, X-Men and Philosophy: Astonishing Insight and Uncanny Argument in the Mutant X-Verse and Final Fantasy and Philosophy: The Ultimate Walkthrough
As always, you can pay as much or as little as you want. Pay $8 or more, you can pick up philosophy books focused on House of Cards, South Park, and the Watchmen. $15 gets you Star Trek, Game of Thrones, and a whole bunch more. And the added bonus, you can chip in to support the National Coalition Against Censorship.
Control is one of the best (and certainly one of the creepiest) games of the year, and you can grab a copy on PS4 or Xbox One for an all-time low $34 right now, after applying the $11.25 coupon on the page.
The latest from the folks behind Max Payne, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break, Control features the excellent writing and world building that you’d expect, paired with unique physics and some seriously creative fighting mechanics.
The Nintendo’s Pro Controller is one of the best ways to wreck noobs on the Switch, but having to plug it into a USB-C cable can be a chore. Today’s discount on the AmazonBasics Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can fix that.
For $5, this dock is a no-brainer. Better still, it comes with a 2.6 foot charging cable, so you can keep your extra USB-C cable in your bag.
- Cable Matters 4-Rotating Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector | $17 | Amazon | Promo code 15XWFPGL
- Cable Matters 2-Pack 2-in-1 USB-C Cable | $8 | Amazon | Promo code 15XWFPGL
- T-Core Ultra Compact Portable 10000mAh Power Bank | $17 | Amazon | Use Code 32C6JZS3
- Sierra Modern Home Speaker Table w/ Qi Charging | $100 | Woot
- JONTER IPX5 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker | $20 | Amazon | Use Code CLZCA4U5
- TCL - 75-Inch - LED - 4 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR - Roku TV | $700 | Best Buy
- Sharp 58-inch 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Android Smart LED TV with Dolby Vision | $300 | Walmart
- Sceptre 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR LED TV | $380 | Walmart
- RCA 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV (RTU4300) | $160 | Walmart
- TCL 32-Inch HD (720P) Roku Smart LED TV | $95 | eBay
- KabelDirekt - 8K DisplayPort Cable (DP to DP) - 15 feet | $7 | Amazon
- Samsung 27-Inch CJG56 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor – WQHD, 2560 x 1440p Resolution, 4ms Response, AMD FreeSync | $280 | Amazon
- Intel SSD D3-S4510 3.84TB 3D NAND TLC SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Enterprise SSD | $675 | Amazon
- HyperX Predator Black 32GB 2400MHz DDR4 CL12 DIMM (Kit of 4) | $155 | Amazon
- ASRock AM4/X570 Extreme4/HDMI/M.2/USB3.2 Motherboard | $200 | Amazon
- be quiet! Pure Base 600 Silver, BG022, Mid-Tower ATX, 2 Pre-Installed Fans | $80 | Amazon
- Full HD 1080P Hidden spy Camera USB Charger | $14 | Amazon | Use Code 4O8NPW93
- Oster ShedMonster De-Shedding Tool | $9 | Amazon
- Bissell Big Green Deep Cleaning Carpet Cleaner | $300 | Amazon
- MaidMAX Underbed Storage Bag | $8 | Amazon | Promo code U54LRMMS
- Save 30% on Mr. Beams LED Lighting | Amazon
- Mr. Beams MB360XT-Brn-01-00 Wireless 200 Lm Battery-Operated Outdoor Motion-Sensor-Activated LED Spotlight | $11 | Amazon
- Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine | $300 | Amazon
- MaidMAX Underbed Storage Bag | $8 | Amazon | Use Code U54LRMMS
- Mainstays Memory Foam Futon | $159 | Walmart
- Leachco Podster, Gray Pin Dot | $40 | Amazon
- IMUSA Aluminum Espresso Stovetop Espresso Maker (6-cup) | $5 | Amazon
- Up to 30% off Electronic Door Locks | Home Depot
- Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer (White) | $170 | Amazon
- Instant Pot Ultra 8 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Cooker | $100 | Amazon
- Lavazza LB 901 Blue Single Serve Espresso Machine LB910 | $51 | Amazon | After 35% Off Digital Coupon
- Beacon 13" Ceramic Grill with Trays and Stand | $200 | Woot
- Nalgene - 32-Oz. Water Bottle | $6 | Best Buy
- CHEFMAN - 2.5L Digital Air Fryer | $40 | Best Buy
- Prepara Flexible Roasting Laurel Rack | $11 | Amazon
- STANLEY PowerToGo Lithium-Ion Jump Starter/Power Pack | $39 | Walmart
- Gorilla Carts GCG-RGS Rolling Garden Scooter | $63 | Amazon
- Berry Ave Broom Holder Wall Mount Organizer | $9 | Woot
- DEWALT DCS551B 20V Max Drywall Cut-Out Tool (Tool Only) | $75 | Amazon
- DEWALT Reciprocating Saw Blades, Metal/Wood Cutting Set, 6-Piece | $5 | Amazon
- KICKER - CS Series 5-1/4" 2-Way Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cones (Pair) | $28 | Best Buy
- Gonex Ski Gloves for Men Women Waterproof Touchscreen Winter Snow Gloves | $16 | Amazon | Use Code 15HFC2QH
- Michael Todd Sonicsmooth Dermaplaning Device | $44 | Amazon
- Reepow Hoodie Blanket Sweatshirt | $23 | Amazon | Promo code REEPOW07
- Astorflex Boot Sale | Huckberry
- Indochino Seasonal Suits | $299 | Indochino | Promo code KINJA19 | Luxury suits drop to $399 at checkout with code
- $30 off first box + Jacket, T-Shirt (or Hoodie) and 1 Accessory (Socks or Sunglasses) | Menlo Club | Promo code KINJABUNDLE
- Extra 50% Off Sale and 30% Off Sitewide | Reebok | Promo code FLASHSALE
- Cole Haan Women’s Shoes, Men’s Shoes, Women’s Coats, Men’s Outerwear, Women’s Handbags & Accessories Flash Sales | Nordstrom Rack
- 20% Off All Orders | Kiehl’s | Promo code FESTIVE
- Coleman Saluspa Tahiti Airjet Hot Tub Spa | $297 | Walmart
- Weber 7417 Lighter Cubes | $4 | Amazon
- Barbarians Single Underquilt Hammock | $40 | Amazon | Use Code AVB8N62V
- Ozark Trail 2-Person 4-Season Tent with 2 Vestibules and full fly | $29 | Walmart
- Big Agnes Superlight Q Core Classic Sleeping Pad | $80 | REI
- Onyx Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket | $90 | Woot
- PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set, 5 to 50 Pounds per Dumbbell | $240 | Amazon
- Wilson Staff F.L.I. Golf Balls (Pack of 12) | $5 | Amazon
- Logitech G703 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse W/Hero 16K Sensor, Lightsync RGB | $80 | Amazon
- CORSAIR SABRE - RGB Gaming Mouse - 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor and CORSAIR MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad | $50 | Amazon
- GIGABYTE AORUS RGB 16000 dpi Customizable Lighting Gaming Mouse | $50 | Amazon
- SteelSeries - Rival 710 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse | $75 | Best Buy
- SteelSeries - Apex M750 Wired Gaming Mechanical QX2 Switch Keyboard with RGB Backlighting | $70 | Best Buy
- SteelSeries - Apex M750 TKL Wired Gaming Mechanical QX2 Switch Keyboard with RGB Backlighting | $70 | Best Buy
- Control | $34 | Amazon | After In-Cart Savings
- Control | $34 | Amazon | After In-Cart Savings
- Dark Souls Remastered | $15 | Amazon | After Digital Coupon
- Nintendo - Switch 32GB Console - Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con + Free 128GB SanDisk Switch Memory Card | $300 | Best Buy
- AmazonBasics Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller with USB Cable | $5 | Amazon
- Save up to 50% on select Paw Patrol Toys | Amazon
- Kinetic Sand, Folding Sand Box with 2 Pounds of Kinetic Sand | $20 | Amazon
- WowWee Pinkfong Baby Shark Fingerlings - Baby Shark - Preschool Interactive Toy | $10 | Amazon
- Hover-1 - Cruze Electric Skateboard | $180 | Best Buy
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition 76105 Building Kit (1363 Pieces) | $80 | Amazon
- Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent | $14 | Walmart
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Game & Learn Controller | $7 | Amazon
It’s not uncommon for Amazon to throw in free Echo Dots with certain purchases. It’s just that most of the time, those purchases cost more than <checks notes> nine dollars.
If you pay for a month of Amazon Music Unlimited right now ($8 for Prime customers, $10 for non-Prime), Amazon’s tossing in Echo Dots for just $1 extra, for a limited time. Just remember to cancel the Music Unlimited subscription before the month is up, if you don’t want to keep it.
In a very short amount of time, Anker has upended and basically come to dominate the (cool but decidedly niche) portable projector market. It was only a matter of time, but the company is now turning its sights on legitimate, home theater-quality projectors, and preorders just opened.
The new Nebula Cosmos 1080p and Nebula Cosmos Max are fully featured projectors in every sense of the word, featuring sharper, brighter pictures than their portable siblings, while retaining features that made those smaller projectors so appealing, like built-in Android, excellent speakers, and support for screen mirroring.
The Cosmos 1080p spits out 900 ANSI lumens (for comparison, the Nebula Capsule II puts out a surprisingly good picture with 200) and a 1080p picture, while the Cosmos Max ups the brightness to 1500 ANSI lumens and the picture quality to 4K, while adding a couple more Dolby Digital Plus internal speakers. But both support HDR10, 100,000:1 contrast ratios, LED bulbs that are rated to last a whopping 30,000 hours, and built-in streaming service apps (in addition to a couple of HDMI ports) via Android 9.
But the most disruptive aspect of the Cosmos projectors are their price points. The 1080p model starts at just $429 for super earlybird backers on Kickstarter, and the 4K edition starts at $999, both of which drastically undercut the obvious competition. We briefly saw the Max model in action at Anker’s unveiling, and even in a room with a fair amount of ambient light, it looked terrific.
The Kickstarter is live now, and the projectors are expected to start shipping in March.
If you’re a NordVPN customer, you may have heard about a long-undisclosed security breach this week, and thus might be in the market for a new VPN provider. And even if you have no idea what I’m referring to, it might be worth signing up for a VPN service anyway, which can protect your privacy when browsing the web, and even let you access content from certain sites and streaming video providers that aren’t available in your physical location (Love Island, anyone?)
Private Internet Access has long been our readers’ favorite VPN service thanks to its low prices, its speed, and its excellent apps for every major platform. And now with the news of the NordVPN hack, they’re offering the best price we’ve ever seen on an annual subscription: $29 for the whole year. That’s $10 less than it’s been previously, and the best part is that your subscription will renew every year at the same $29 price, as long as you don’t cancel.
Why do dogs never seem to be able to settle down when you put them in the back seat of your car? If you want to help your dog feel steadier when they’re in the back, this Dog Seat Cover Car Seat should do the trick. It is currently a couple of bucks off on Amazon. It is waterproof, so any mess your dog drags into the car (or makes while in it) won’t get on your seats.
In the event of a fire (big or small), you’re going to want a fire extinguisher in your home. Get a First Alert Standard Home Fire Extinguisher for $16 from Amazon. It is a multipurpose fire extinguisher that is good for wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical equipment fires.
You don’t need to drop a ton of money on marble to get marble countertops. If you live in a rental, or you’re just on a budget, you can get 17" x 78" roll of Decorative Self-Adhesive Film, Great Marble for only $4 on Amazon. It obviously isn’t high class, but our beloved Senior Editor, Chelsea Stone, pulled it off, so you can too.
Need laundry detergent? Paper towels? Trash bags? Same. If you do a big haul on household essentials at Target, you’ll get a $15 gift card. You just need to spend $75 or more on eligible home products and you’ll be gifted with this lovely reward. And if you just need laundry supplies, you can still get a $10 gift card if you spend $40.
If you go from the deals homepage, you should easily find the household items eligible for this offer. Thankfully, each Target promotion also denotes on the product page whether or not it is eligible. This offer is available for Order Pickup and Same Day Delivery.
It seems like every time one of your light bulbs burns out at home, you don’t have any bulbs stashed away in the closet. Stock up on some simple, but reliable LED bulbs that literally have a 10,000-hour life. This 6-pack of AmazonBasics 100W LED Light Bulbs is only $14 on Amazon, which is the lowest price these bulbs have been.
Looking to get yourself a new pair of glasses? It is so annoying that you have to pay for the frames AND the lenses. Why isn’t it just one set price? But, I digress. Get up to 30% off select lenses from EyeBuyDirect when you use the promo code SPOOKY.
It’s that time of year. Time for snow sports, of course! And REI is ensuring you’re prepared to hit the slopes with a blizzard of snow-centric deals at their Ready, Set, Snow Event. Right now, you can take 50% off all ski and board shop services; 20% off one class, day tour or event (with code SNOW4DAYS19); 25% off waxing & tuning products; and much more. So shop now, before all the savings melt away.
J.Crew has a bunch of new arrivals for fall, and today, you can pick up any of them for less. Right now, the retailer is taking 35% off all full-price apparel with promo code WEARNOW. If there were ever a time to stock up on classic, wardrobe-making styles for men, women, kids, it would be right freaking now.
You can celebrate 20 years of building Star Wars LEGOs with this Empire Strikes Back Snowspeeder. The 309-piece building set includes a detailed snowspeeder ship with laser cannons, spring-loaded shooters, a stud shooter, and a harpoon. The set also has a Lando Calrissian Minifigure to help you reenact the Star Wars Battle of Hoth. Right now, it is about $10 off on Amazon.
If you’ve been putting off buying a Switch, this the one of the best we’ve seen yet. Walmart’s letting you build your own Nintendo Switch bundle for just $330 (!!). Here’s what you’ll get:
- the brand new Nintendo Switch with better battery life
- a game, pick from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Party, Splatoon 2, or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Ematic USB-C Dongle with HDMI, USB and card reader, or Power A Carrying Case
You’re basically getting $52 off a game bundle plus an accessory that you were going to buy anyway. This is an awesome deal, and one that’s unlikely to stay in stock for long.
Microsoft’s new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription combines Xbox Gold online multiplayer with Xbox Game Pass, giving you access to over 100 games (including The Outer Worlds!) to play as much as you want.
For a limited time, if you buy three months of the service for $45, you’ll get an additional three months for free.
If you own a PlayStation 4, or are planning to buy one soon, today’s $39 deal for a year’s worth of PlayStation Plus is about as cheap as the service ever gets.
Just a heads up, this is for a physical card, so you’ll need to wait for it to ship. But this is a great price, and one that’s unlikely to be bested during the holiday season, at least not by more than a few bucks.
If you don’t need to fancy the new Fitbit Versa 2, the old one ain’t broke. An original Fitbit Versa Smart Watch is down to $144 on Amazon, which is about $20 off what it’s been going for recently. That’s almost $60 cheaper than what the Versa 2 is priced at. We’ll keep you in the loop if that goes on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
I know it looks dorky, but if you’re ever in a situation where pickpocketing is a serious concern, there’s no better way to store your valuables than a concealed money belt. This one from Zero Grid is made from ripstop nylon, and has enough space for phones, credit cards, and even passports. Plus, you’ll get a bunch of bonus RFID-blocking sleeves to combat more modern forms of theft.
This deal is actually two deals: Clip the $1 coupon, then use promo code KQ8AESC4 at checkout to bring the total price down to $11. That’s a...steal.