The new Apple Watch Series 5 isn’t even out yet, but that’s not stopping Amazon from offering discounts.
If you’re going the GPS + Cellular route, you can get $50 off a few different stainless steel configurations, like this one with a standard sport band (also available in 40mm), or this one with a Milanese loop.The best deal of all is this 40mm gold stainless steel with a gold Milanese loop to match, which is $50 off, with an additional $8 clippable coupon.
If you don’t want cellular capabilities, your available discounts are more modest, but still pretty surprising for an unreleased Apple product. The space gray aluminum 40mm and the silver and gold 44mm options are all $15 off.
The Apple Watch Series 5 isn’t a huge upgrade from the Series 4 (which was excellent), but it does feature a new screen technology that can stay on at all times, so you no longer have to raise your wrist or tap the watch to see the time.
If you’re looking for a straight-forward way to upgrade your home theater’s sound, a refurbished Sony HTS100F Sound Bar will cost you just $47 today. That’s a ridiculous deal, when you consider how bad sound is on most HDTVs nowadays.
To be clear, this doesn’t have fancy features like a dedicated subwoofer, Atmos, or surround sound. But for less than $50, it’s a sound bargain.
Amazon’s cheapest Kindle e-reader has a front light now, making it a great choice for value-conscious readers, and it’s on sale for the best price we’ve seen for Prime members today.
If you have Prime, you’ll only have to plunk down $65 to enjoy the paper-like reading experience and access to millions of books that Kindle has to offer. This model even supports Bluetooth headphones and Audible audiobooks, so you can switch between listening and reading seamlessly.
Here’s the first real discount we’ve seen on Apple’s Powerbeats Pro truly wireless earphones. Using promo code DS36 drops a pair down to a low $200, or $50 less than its usual price.
If you want a solid pair of great-sounding headphones with the ease of AirPods, these are the ones to get.
With Apple’s H1 chip, they promise the same level of convenience as the AirPods, like hands-free Siri and super easy pairing to other Apple devices. This model also promises up to 9 hours of listening time, plus more with the charging case.
Make sure to act fast. This is a really good deal on a recently released unit. So get yours.
Use it to keep up with recipes (or just watch videos) in the kitchen, or to see who’s at the front door, or to check in on your baby in their nursery, or to video chat with friends and family. And if you’re concerned about privacy, it’s also the first Echo device with a physical switch that covers up the camera lens when you aren’t using it.
Apple and LG teamed up to create one of the only 5K monitors on the market, and amazingly, one that can be driven by a single USB-C cable, if you have a compatible Mac. It’s tough to swallow (but honestly, not outrageously priced) at its usual $1300, but it’s a lot more tempting for $770 as a refurb.
While it’s been cheaper in the past, this is still a solid bargain on a spectacular monitor.
And lo, Tile decreed you can replace your own batteries now, and there was much rejoicing. If you’ve been waiting on a good deal for the new Tiles with replaceable batteries, we find some good deals buried in the couch cushions.
If you just want to dip your toes in the water, you can get a single Tile Mate for $20, or $5 less than usual. The four-pack for $50 is a considerably better deal though, if you have enough uses for them (drop your suggestions in the comments!). You can also get a four pack that includes two Mates and two Tile Slims for $50, but just note that the Tile Slims don’t have replaceable batteries.
I know, I know, Beats headphones don’t have the best sound quality. Spare me your comments. But the new Solo3s include 40 hours of battery life, a folding design, and comfortable ear pads, not to mention the new W1 chip for easy pairing with Apple devices. For a limited time, you can get a pair for $150 from Amazon and Best Buy, both have the matte black on sale, but Best Buy also has a more options, including the satin silver, satin gold, rose gold, and glass white models.
Happy Monday! Amazon is taking between $20 and $30 off two of their Fire tablet models, starting today. A Fire 7 Tablet is just $30 right now, while the Fire HD 8 is $50. You can stream all of your favorite Amazon Prime shows directly on one of these tablets. The Fire 7 has a seven-hour battery life, while the Fire HD 8 has a 10-hour battery life.
I am not the person to lecture anyone on what they should and should not have in their suitcase, as I am a notorious over-packer. However, if you’re like me and need all the space you can get, you need to invest in some suitcase essentials. This Pack All Compression Packing Cube, Large can help you add vital space in your suitcase. It is only $11 on Amazon when you use promo code PA32DNCCLG30.
And now, an update on my Buy Committee conundrum from several months ago.
I did buy a place (a different one than the one I thought I was buying when I originally asked that question), and just recently got this Ring Video Doorbell 2. It was $90 refurbished when I got it, and in my opinion, well worth the money. Today only at Woot though, you can get it for $70. It’s “used,” not technically refurbished, but according to Woot (an Amazon subsidiary), the units have been “tested and verified internally by Amazon to meet the specified product condition, but may have cosmetic blemishes.” I think you can live with a few cosmetic blemishes on a doorbell.
Mueller didn’t save us from naked abuses of power and creeping fascism, but this Mueller vacuum sealer can at least save your food. Clip the $10 coupon to get it for $40, and you’ll find that it pays for itself in only a matter of months as meats, vegetables, and even cookies last for weeks and months instead of mere days in the fridge and freezer.
And yes, it works with standard FoodSaver brand bags.
Good food should never go to waste. Luckily, a 10-piece set of containers from Pyrex, the pinnacle of glass food storage, is up for grabs on Amazon for just $18—the lowest price we’ve seen. Just be sure to put a lid on this deal before it goes bad.
Cooler weather is on the horizon, so get some new gear and get ready to head outside. Right now, REI Outlet is taking $15 off orders of $100, $30 off order of $150, and $50 off $200 or more, so you can stock up on everything from outerwear, shoes, and backpacks to tents, bikes, and sleeping bags from coveted brands including Marmot, Patagonia, The North Face, and more.
There’s certainly a lot to sift through, so consider a few of our favorite things: The Marmot Minimalist Rain Jacket, Smartwool socks, Mountain Hardwear’s Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket, and The North Face Flight RKT Running Shorts are all up for grabs for less. The discount is automatically applied at checkout, so shop now and enjoy the great outdoors even more.
Rumpl’s Nanoloft Puffy Blanket is already made from post-consumer recycled materials, but now, the environmentally friendly brand is doubling down on their efforts to save the planet: Through the end of the month, when you purchase any Nanoloft blanket, you’ll receive a HydroFlask water bottle—one of our readers’ favorites—for free. Not today, single-use plastics! Here’s what else we had to say about the feature-packed blankets on The Inventory:
But unlike previous blanket iterations, the NanoLoft is filled with the company’s first ever synthetic alternative to down, made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters in that they effectively trap heat. In addition, each NanoLoft blanket is made from 60 recycled plastic bottles that’ve been reclaimed and re-spun into high-quality polyester thread; via this technique, the company projects that by the end of 2019, Rumpl will have recycled three million plastic bottles that would otherwise have ended up in landfills.
Everyone needs a good pair of jeans. If you know what I mean, head over to Levi’s, where the entire site is 40% off with promo code SCORE in an effort to get you ready for fall. The sale includes items for men, women, and kids, so truly everyone can dive into some new, discounted denim.
Eileen Fisher is one of those designers that makes me feel like I have my life together, and thanks to Nordstrom Rack, there’s never been a better time to stockpile the brands’ trendy, yet timeless styles. Two flash events allow fashionistas to save on Eileen Fisher apparel and shoes, so you can truly craft a complete lewk for less. Just be sure to hurry; this stuff is selling out fast.
The flashlight on your phone is fine for stumbling to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but for any situation where you want to see more than a few feet in front of you, it’s worth investing in a dedicated torch.
Anker’s upgraded LC40 now features a rechargeable battery (can you believe Anker ever sold one that didn’t?) that can run for up to 50 hours on low power mode, or for six with the light’s brightness maxed out at 400 lumens Of course, it recharges over USB (even from a USB battery pack, natch), and its IP65 rating means it can stand up to the elements. It normally costs $20, but they’re putting it in the spotlight this week with a discount to $17.
If you don’t need a rechargeable battery, the 300 lumen LC30 runs off AAA batteries, and is on sale for just $10 after you clip the coupon code on the page.
A good first aid kit is one of the 10 things you need to take with you when you go on a long hike or camping trip, and this kit from Adventure Medical Kits is what our outdoor expert Heather Balogh Rochfort recommends:
It can be easy to forgo first aid supplies on a day hike, and I totally get it. After all, we’ve all said those immortal words: What could go wrong? Don’t be that person and always pack a small first aid kit with you. The Mountain Day Tripper is affordable and includes all the basic stuff you’d need for an emergency: assorted bandages, blister preventions, pain medication, wound care and antiseptics, and gloves.
Not for nothing, it also includes a first aid field guide to help you use all this stuff, if you aren’t quite sure how. Normally $22-$28, the kit is down to an all-time low $8 today, easily an all-time low. May you buy it and never have to use it.
Timbuk2 makes some seriously great bags, and you can save 30% on all of them during the company’s 48-hour flash sale. Just use promo code FLASH30 at checkout to get the deal on any full-priced item.
At that price, you won’t be getting features like a charging dock or a free-pivoting head, but it does include a pop-up trimmer for your sideburns and mustache, which is a fantastic inclusion at this price. Just note that this is a Gold Box deal, meaning this price is only available today, or until sold out.
Amazon’s in-house Goodthreads brand is always affordable, but for a limited time, a selection of its men’s shirts are even cheaper than usual.
I own a couple of their shirts (including this chambray, in a different color), and they’re both really great quality for the price. Today, you can save on fall flannels, classic Oxfords, fashionable dobby shirts, and a lot more. Most of the shirts are priced under $25 right now (you’ll have to select your size to see the final price, in many cases), so you won’t have to lose the shirt on your back buying them all.
Note: Many of the shirts are available in multiple colors, but not all of the colors are on sale.
Looking for a new way to up your workouts? You can get yourself a Trideer Exercise Ball for only $10 on Amazon when you use promo code 40OFGLDA. It is durable enough to support up to 2200 pounds. The ball comes with an easy-to-use foot pump.
Time to get wine drunk and download a copy of My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking, and Going with Your Gut by Hannah Hart. Right now, Kindle users can get the book for $3. Hopefully, this cookbook can help you cut back on buying pizza at 2 A.M., or spending $40 on UberEats to get a McFlurry and fries (me).
LEGO you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler. You’ve got a lot of guts altering my savings plans and discounting this incredible 2812-piece Betrayal at Cloud City set.
Rebuild various scenes from the iconic Cloud City chapter in the second best Star Wars movie of all time (don’t ask.) With both a Storm IV twin-pod cloud car and Slave I, plus a ton of mini-figs, this set definitely belongs in your collection.
At $290, this $60 off its regular price and the cheapest this set has ever been. Make sure to act fast before Vader
Bezos decides to alter the deal.
How cool is this? The original Oregon Trail on its very own retro handheld, now just $13. I recommend keeping it in the bathroom so you can play it whenever you’re dying of dysentery.
Before another commenter yells at me “it isn’t even Halloween, enough Christmas stuff,” sorry friend. LEGO doesn’t care. Christmas shopping starts right now. The LEGO Stars Wars Advent Calendar is 280 pieces and includes 24 mini-figures, like Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, a Porg, and more. The LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar is 305 pieces and includes seven mini-figures (obviously that includes Ron, Harry, and Hermione).
Both calendars are a couple of bucks off today, so you’ll want to get them now before they jack up the price for Christmas.
Not to build up your expectations, but you shouldn’t block out this deal on a classic Jenga set: Right now, the price on this game has come tumbling down to just $6 on Amazon. So start building your towering masterpiece before this discount falls to pieces.
Update: This deal ends in two days.
Humble is back with a scary good deal. You can fight the undead when you pick up this Humble Spooky Bundle full of horror games including INSIDE, Darkwood, Beholder 2, Butcher, Pacify, The Town of Light, and Agony.
As usual, you can pledge as much or as little money as you want (as long as it’s at least $1) to get $98 worth of stuff. If you want access to INSIDE, you’ll need to pledge $10 or more. You can choose where your money goes to between the publishers and a charity of your choice via the PayPal Giving Fund.
- 30W USB C Charger + 6.6ft USB C Cable | $15 | Amazon
- mophie 20,100mAh Encore Plus 20K Portable Power Bank (USB-C / MicroUSB) | $22 | B&H
- Mophie 20,100mAh Encore Plus 20K Portable Power Bank (Lightning / MicroUSB) | $25 | B&H
- Sony HTS100F 2.0 Channel 120W Sound Bar with Built-in Tweeter and Bluetooth | $47 | eBay
- SE 10W Megaphone & Voice Recorder | $20 | Woot
- Samsung AKG Headphones EarBuds | $3 | eBay
- Apple Powerbeats Pro | $200 | Rakuten | Use promo code DS36
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones | $150 | Amazon and Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Show 5 | $65 | Amazon
- HP DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Compact Printer | $40 | Amazon
- ASUS RT-AC5300 AC5300 Tri-Band WiFi Gaming Router | $244 | Amazon
- Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 2.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure | $8 | Amazon
- Refurb LG Ultrafine 5K Monitor | $770 | Woot
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics | $80 | Amazon
- Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B 120mm Air CPU Cooler | $47 | Amazon | Clip 5% Coupon
- All-New Fire 7 Tablet | $50 | Amazon Prime
- Fire HD 8 Tablet | $50 | Amazon
- Amazon Kindle | $65 | Amazon Prime
- Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular | Up to $58 off select configurations | Amazon
Apple Watch Series 5 GPS | Up to $15 off select configurations | Amazon
- Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery | $20 | Amazon
Four Pack Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery | $50 | Amazon
Four Pack Tile Combo | $50 | Amazon
- Refurb Shark Rotator Lift-Away Speed Upright Vac | $70 | Woot
- Moleskine Limited Edition Lego Notebook, Hard Cover, Pocket (3.5" x 5.5") | $12 | Amazon
- Dyson - TP02 Pure Cool Link Tower 400 Sq. Ft. Air Purifier | $300 | Best Buy
- Insignia - Clothes Iron | $10 | Best Buy
- LEONLITE 75W LED Dusk to Dawn Barn Light, 8000lm Outdoor Floodlight with Photocell | $60 | Amazon | After $10 Off Coupon
- p to 25% off Select Gazebos and Pool Covers | Home Depot
- Palram Nature Series Hybrid Hobby Greenhouse - 6' x 4' x 7', Silver | $265 | Amazon
- iTD Gear Smart Wifi Plug Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant | $7 | eBay
- Used Ring Video Doorbell 2 | $70 | Woot
- Ninja Foodi 8-Quart All-In-One Cooker | $129 | meh
- Vacuum Sealer Machine By Mueller | $40 | Amazon | Clip the $10 coupon
- Extra 15% Off All-Clad Factory Seconds with code VIP15 | HomeandCookSales.com
- Cuisinart TOA-28 Compact AirFryer Toaster Oven Air Fryer | $130 | Amazon
- Emerald - 5.2L Digital Air Fryer | $45 | Best Buy
- Gourmia - Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with Built-In Frother | $50 | Best Buy
- Anchor Hocking Tempered Glass Assorted Dishwasher Safe Mixing Bowl, 10 Piece | $17 | Walmart
- Save up to 20% on Vastar Tools | Amazon
- Vastar Magnetic Wristband - 15 Powerful Magnets | $6 | Amazon
- Vastar 16Pcs Cell Phone Repair Tool Kit | $8 | Amazon
- Vastar 2 in 1 Crimping Tool and 1170pcs Wire Terminal Connectors | $27 | Amazon
- Vastar Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Welding Iron Kit | $11 | Amazon
- Vastar Soldering Iron Station, Anti-Static Soldering Iron Station Kit with On-Off Switch Temperature Adjustable | $30 | Amazon
- DEWALT TSTAK Tool Box, Deep | $26 | Amazon
- DeWALT 20V MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw | $100 | Woot
- Insignia - Front and Rear Camera Dash Cam | $70 | Best Buy
- Pack All Compression Packing Cube (Large, Gray) | $10 | Amazon | Use Code PA32DNCCLG30 and Clip Coupon
- JanSport Cool Student Backpack | $39 | Amazon
- Save up to 15% on Men’s Button Down Shirts from Our Brands | Amazon
- Men’s Nike Sportswear Club Full Zip-Up Hoodie | $28 | Amazon | After Digital Coupon
- Mountain Khakis Jenny Tunic Shirt - Women’s | $31 | REI
- Up to 40% off Bulova Watches | Amazon
- 30% off Full Price Items | Timbuk2 | Promo code FLASH30
- 30% Off Sitewide | Levi’s | Promo code SCORE
- Eileen Fisher Apparel and Shoes Flash Events | Nordstrom Rack
- $15 Off $100+, $30 off $150+, and $50 off $200+ | REI Outlet
- Osprey Packs Daylite Plus Daypack | $57 | Amazon
- Abco Tech Instant Pop-Up Privacy Tent | $20 | Woot
- Celestron NexStar 8SE 203mm f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain GoTo Telescope | $899 | B&H
- Anker LC40 Rechargeable Flashlight | $17 | Amazon
- Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Daytripper First Aid Kit | $8 | Amazon
- Free HydroFlask Water Bottle with NanoLoft Camping Blanket Purchase | From $149 | Rumpl
- Modern Movement Edge-Board Extension Trainer | $42 | Amazon
- Trideer Exercise Ball | $10 | Amazon | Promo code 40OFGLDA
- The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition | $45 | Amazon
- Mega Man: Robot Master Field Guide - Updated Edition | $23 | Amazon
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Day One Edition | $25 | Best Buy
- Preorder Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening - Nintendo Switch | $60 | Amazon
- Truberbrook - Nintendo Switch | $20 | Amazon
- Wasteland 2 - Nintendo Switch | $20 | Amazon
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch | $20 | Best Buy
- The Oregon Trail Handheld Game | $13 | Amazon
- Razor RipStik Electric Caster Board with Power Core Technology | $40 | Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars Betrayal at Cloud City Set | $290 | Amazon
- LEGO Stars Wars Advent Calendar | $33 | Amazon
LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar | $33 | Amazon
- Blokus Duo Two Player Strategy Game | $7 | Amazon
- Jenga Classic Game | $6 | Amazon
- PLAYMOBIL® Masked Ball | $9 | Amazon
Does your skin turn a nice tomato red after only five minutes of sun exposure? You better stock up on some sunscreen now before you’re assaulted by UV rays all summer long. Thankfully, a cult-favorite Japanese sunscreen is currently on sale.
You can get
a regular bottle of Biore UV Watery Essence for $8 or an extra large bottle (1.7x the normal size) for $14. The 50 SPF sunscreen is pretty literal to its name and is said to feel like water when applied to your skin.
Here’s what Shep McAllister had to say about it on The Inventory:
As far as sunscreen goes, the only thing I really knew about it was that I didn’t like it, and given the option, I would usually just opt to stay indoors until the UV index fell to around 3 or 4, or until someone invented a sunscreen pill, whichever came first.
That all changed when my wife introduced me to Biore Watery Essence sunscreen. It’s SPF 50 (the bare minimum for my needs, thank you very much), waterproof for 80 minutes, and feels like rubbing water on your skin. Cool to the touch, it rubs in effortlessly, and doesn’t come with the unpleasant smell or zincy stickiness of pretty much every other sunscreen I’ve used. About two minutes after putting it on, I’ve usually completely forgotten about it, which is a compliment of the highest order.
Most coolers are designed to be carried maybe 10 minutes away from the trunk of your car, but Kawartha’s Cooler Bag is just what you need to carry some beers and snacks deep into the woods on your next hike.
The Cooler Bag is actually a dry bag with a removable, insulated insert that can hold ice and food. Our resident outdoorsman Zach has been using it for awhile, and has nothing but good things to say:
During my first test of this bag, I managed to pack in 18 already cold beers and a few frozen steaks, with ice filling in any remaining space. Packing this much does mean some of your goods won’t fit inside the cooler insert (a 12-pack alone easily will), but if you can still close the outer bag using the roll top, everything still stays pretty cold. So after a 7 hour drive to the trailhead, it was another 1.5 mile hike into camp. Though there’s no convenient way to take that much weight into a secluded site, along with your own gear, this bag makes it bearable. Like a duffel, you can sling it over your shoulder, or carry it by the side handle, which is helpful in distributing the burden of your beer across different muscle groups.
For a limited time, you can use promo code KINJADB50 to get the whole setup for just $36 ($24 + $12 shipping, I know, I know), which would be a decent price for a good dry bag by itself, let alone one that can keep your drinks cold for hours.
Looking to update your wardrobe before the summer officially ends? You’re in luck. You can snag an Extra 40% Off Clearance at J. Crew Factory when you use the promo code SALETIME.
Football season is officially here, which means it is time to tailgate before you watch your favorite team play. If your tailgate setup is seriously lacking, it is time to invest. Right now, you can get an Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Straight Leg Canopy for $139 at Walmart.
Do you love to keep your drinks nice and cold? You can restock your glassware collection during this sale from MiiR. When you shop on Amazon, if you Buy Two MiiR products you’ll get 30% off your entire order.
Have you been meaning to stop at the store all week to pick up toilet paper but you just keep forgetting? Just order it online! You can stock up with 12 count of Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper for only $6.
Grocery shopping can be a hassle, especially when you have to carry everything inside. If you like reusable bags, for the environment’s sake or just because they’re convenient, we’ve got a deal for you. You can get a two-pack of Insulated Grocery Shopping Bags for $5 off on Amazon.
These reusable bags are extra large (16" x 13" x 9"), come with reinforced handles, a hard bottom insert for added support, and can fold flat when they’re not in use.
Have you had your current cutting board for a couple of years? Ditch that cut-up board and get yourself a new one while it’s on sale. Right now the Joseph Joseph Cut & Carve Multi-Function Cutting Board (in black) is only $12 on Amazon, which is over 50% off.
If you’re still wrestling with a terrible inkjet printer at home, do yourself a solid and pick up the reliable Brother HL-2390DW monochrome laser printer today for just $100 today, down from its usual $120-$140.
While it doesn’t print in color, it more than makes up for that with the ability to spit out 32 pages per minute, duplex printing, and inexpensive toner cartridges that can last for years without being replaced. We’ve posted a lot of Brother deals in the past, and we’ve heard nothing but good things from readers about them.
If you’ve already preordered a new iPhone, you’re going to want to grab a charger that’s a bit more powerful than the one Apple provides. Right now, you can get a bunch of RAVPower charging ports on sale. The RAVPower 60W 6-Port Charging Station is $17 using the promo code KINJAP28, RAVPower 20100mAh PD Power Bank for $36 when you clip the coupon and use promo code P4AH6EKY, and more.
Today, the floodgates opened for pre-ordering the next batch of Apple’s flagship smartphones and with it, a ton of promotions from multiple storefronts.
Here’s what each store is offering:
- AT&T is offering a BOGO promotion, where if you pre-order an eligible iPhone, you can pick up a second for free. (Just a heads up, you’ll find the details under the “special offers” link in the product page.)
- Apple, Best Buy and T-Mobile offer a maximum $550 discount with an eligible trade-in, while Verizon’s offer tops out at $500. Sprint will deduct the value of your trade-in from each installment payment via their Sprint Flex lease. Only certain phones are eligible for the maximum trade-in value and other phones will get you smaller discounts, just as long as they’re made by Apple, Samsung, Google and LG.
- Sam’s Club will send you a $200 gift card with your pre-order and activation.
- Walmart keeps it simple by offering $100 off the purchase and activation of an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro. This offer only works with an installment plan, but luckily, there’s no penalty if you choose to pay it off early.
Amazon offering discounts on Apple products? Not too surprising. Amazon offering discounts on Apple products that aren’t even out yet though? That’s something new.