Forever 21 is all about cheap, staple pieces. And if you had to get rid of last year’s romper or shorts, then maybe it’s time to take advantage of the fast-fashion retailer’s 50% off sale. Get a few pairs of shorts for under $10, bathing suits for $8, or a new dress for $12.
What to buy:
- Spitfire Mainstream Sunglasses | $27
- Men’s Marled Raglan Sweatshirt | $10
- Plus Size Faux Suede Shorts | $16
- Slit Longline Crepe Dress | $12
- Plus Size Ruched High-Waisted Bikini Bottom | $8
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.