I happily paid $100 for my Logitech C920 webcam when I first began chasing my stream dreams, but with increased demand from the work-from-home crowds, they’ve been hard to find. Not only does B&H Photo have it in stock, but it’s down to $78 and shipping in just a few short days. I’ll maintain that you can get by with just about anything for work or school, but with better color accuracy and clarity—not to mention easy tweaking in the Logitech G Hub app—the Logitech C920 should be the minimum for anything else.
Bass lovers come through. This deal is for you. These wireless Bluetooth headphones from JBL have the purest and deepest bass tones and right now they’re just $60. The Tune 600BTNC headphones are ANC equipped so great for travel or while working out. You’ll get 16 hours of playtime off of one charge which takes about 2 hours to get there. However, if you’re in a rush in a 5-minute charge you can get pretty close to an hour of playtime which is pretty amazing. These are lightweight and fold up, again really ideal if you live a life on the go. They pair quickly with your chosen device and come in this beautiful blue color or the traditional black.
Free two-day shipping on all orders.
Crutchfield is a popular source for A/V enthusiasts, and that’s why we’re not surprised to see a $100 discount on one of the best Blu-Ray players you can buy today. It’s the Panasonic DP-UB820, a 4K Ultra HD player that has pretty much everything you need to enjoy Hollywood’s latest creations at full efficacy, including Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos position-oriented audio, as well as DTS:X Surround. It also supports all sorts of hi-res audio formats, too.
Sony’s new WH-1000XM4 headphones are leading the way in their noise-cancellation technology, alongside the gestures that come with these new models. They were down to $298 during Prime Day, but Newegg is one-upping with a $284 sticker price today, minus the bonus gift card Amazon offered.
AOMAIS doesn’t have a ton of brand power, but it does have significant experience and a knack for interesting design. One of Its most popular Bluetooth speakers is down 30% off at Amazon in today’s Gold Box deal. The toolbox-looking AOMAIS GO ($49) with its 40-hour playtime has IPX7 water resistance, enough to actually submerge it without damaging the innards (but I’m destroying my brain trying to understand why you would), and it can also withstand a modest fall. It works with a Bluetooth 5.0 connection to send wireless audio out over its 40W stereo drivers to produce powerful, bass-heavy sound.
Everybody loves a good shower karaoke session. Unfortunately, without the right Bluetooth speaker, you’ll be left with a big ol’ brick putting out static sound at best. You’ll need a waterproof speaker to get the job done. This one from Bose is $10 off at World Wide Stereo right now, and it comes in a few nifty colors if you’re looking for a little pizzaz.
By now you probably know whether you need a monitor for your home office. They can get pricey, though, and not everyone necessarily needs the latest and greatest. If you’re just looking for something to peek at a few spreadsheets or churn out a few emails, a 1080p monitor will do just fine. Acer has a monitor for $40 off on Newegg right now. At 21", it’s not the largest monitor you could get, but it’ll get the job done.
There are many quality smart TV dongles and boxes to choose from, but the TiVo Stream 4K—now down to $41 ($9 off)—might be the most interesting. It plugs into your TV and adds smarts just like all the others, but one of its parlor tricks is offering up one centralized UI for accessing all your favorite content across the popular streaming services you subscribe to.
Other platforms implement cross-app search in similar ways, but the TiVo Stream 4K keeps it all in one place, and even offers recommendations on something new to watch from all your subscriptions based on your viewing habits. Beyond that, this dongle features Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos passthrough, plus integrated Google Assistant voice search from the included remote.
If you want a bit cleaner of an entertainment setup, a wall mount is one of the best ways to achieve it. Perlesmith’s articulating bracket holds TVs between 37" and 75" up to 132 pounds. It has VESA holes up to 600 x 400, and it’s down to $30 (50% off) with discount code PSLF250OFF.
With one, your TV can snuggle up to 2.2" close to the wall and extends 18" at full stretch,and you can tilt and swivel the thing to achieve the perfect angle.
Probably a residual sale from Prime Day, you can get a pair of Skullcandy True Wireless Headphones for a low $40. They have 16 hours of battery life and are sweat-, water- and dust-resistant. Grab em’ before they’re gone.
Full robust sound can make or break movie watching or even the sports viewing experience. Well, it used to work for sports but you know what I mean. Strong sound can enhance whatever you’re gazing at and make you feel like you’re right in the thick of it. If you’re looking for rich tones and space is an issue the Signa S2 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar might be the answer. Take 35% off of it today only.
Completely upgrade your next Netflix and chill session with beautiful sounds and deep bass. With 5 full-range drivers, the Signa S2 does so much with so little. Combined with the wireless subwoofer setup is quick and easy. As it’s only 2" tall it can fit anywhere and won’t be hard to mount it if you choose to do so. With built-in Bluetooth tech, it’s compatible with a myriad of devices and connects seamlessly with your chosen streaming apps. The Signa S2 is what was missing from achieving your ultimate home theater.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
If you still need a webcam and you don’t want to shell out close to $100 for the best, this $22 unit by Firsting has 1080p plug-and-play functionality, complete with a stereo noise-canceling microphone that can hear you from up to 10 meters away. Just clip the coupon at Amazon to take advantage of the savings.
Movie nights with loved ones are a great way to pass the time. If you’re keeping your circle small or still sticking to those you co-habitat with I’m sure Netflix and Hulu have been given a run for their money. I’ve been looking into a projector because I’m lucky enough to have a backyard and have a roommate who thought setting up a project for our weekend hangs with the same five people we see might be cool. The ELEPHAS 2020 WiFi Movie Projector is just $90 right now when you clip the coupon.
It’s compatible with Android/iPhone/Windows 10 and you only need WiFi on setup. You can also easily connect your iPhone with the original cable line too. It’s got full HD 1080P input and 24-bit true-colour support. The built-in speaker has a pretty robust sound that gets decently loud. They do recommend six to ten feet distance for the projector so keep that in mind for placement. Another cool feature is that it’s compatible with the Roku Stick, Fire Stick, and Chromecast blowing the doors on your viewing options wide open.
Free shipping on this item for Prime members.
Prime Day deals are everywhere today. Maybe you’ve found something you like, maybe the deals have felt like duds. If you’re looking for a good pair of headphones, Best Buy has the Sennheiser HD 458BT wireless noise-cancelling headphones for $100 off, bringing the price down to $100. Since you’re probably still working from home, a good dose of noise cancellation can go a long way in staying focused.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the pretenders and even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality.
Check out today’s exciting offer at Amazon, which has it knocked down to $199. That price is still available as of this writing!
This story was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 5/1/2020 and updated by Elizabeth Lanier with new information on 10/11/2020.
Whether you’re still rocking with a dumb TV or your smart TV seems more like it faked its college degree, Rokus come to the rescue. They’re cheap and offer a no-nonsense smart apps platform, giving you access to all your favorite streaming apps with voice access. Take the Roku Premiere, which Amazon has on sale for $27 ($13 off) today.
This box offers 4K HDR streaming and Dolby Atmos passthrough in apps that support it, and comes with a simple remote that makes it easy to access everything in no more than a few taps.
If you’re looking for a quick charge, check out the RAVPower 20W USB-C Charger. It’s only $21 with the clipped coupon, and includes a 3ft lighting to USB-C cable to charge your iPhone or tablet ASAP.
As we await the arrival of the long-rumored Switch Pro, along with its dimensions and specs, it’s my opinion that the Switch Lite is the best way to play Nintendo games in 2020. Now, before you denounce me in a fit of rage, put one in your hands for a few minutes of Mario Galaxy or Burnout Paradise and you’ll see what I mean. Back in stock on Amazon in Turquoise for the retail price of $199, you can do just that without getting swindled by a price-gouging third party seller.
The lightweight and truly portable handheld gaming console is reminiscent of the PS Vita hardware-wise, down to the actual D-pad as opposed to the discrete up/down/right/left buttons on the Switch proper. Though it’s admittedly disappointing there’s no way to output Switch Lite games to the TV due to hardware constraints, I haven’t missed the functionality since I traded up my launch day Switch for the bright yellow guy you’ll find here. Since a lot of Switch games look better on other platforms, mobility is the system’s primary advantage anyway. I haven’t regretted my purchase, and I doubt you will either.
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 3/27/2020 and updated with new information on 9/28/2020.
While I may be a bit too old to play an AR toys-to-life Mario Kart game, the Nintendo kid in me is ecstatic it exists. Mario Kart is such a meaningful part of my life I almost skipped my high school graduation to play Mario Kart 8 for Wii U the day it came out. Hell, I bought a Wii U for that game and still don’t regret it. Now you can share your love for Mario Kart with your little ones, complete with real-life courses they can customize around the house, in Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit. On-screen and off, karts are affected by environmental damage. Run into a mushroom and watch as toy Mario soars past his big bro. Get hit by a shell and real-life Mario will slow down as he does in the game.
Back in stock at Best Buy, Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is a novelty you’ll want to experience, and it comes out today for Nintendo Switch. As pre-orders were largely out of stock at most retailers for a while now, it comes a surprise it’s available at Best Buy on day one. But don’t miss out and grab a set while you still can. You never know when it’ll sell out yet again.
Ready to jump back to the simpler moments of life? The nostalgia oozes from Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered with its roster of classic legendary skaters, perfectly equipped abandoned buildings, and the soundtracks of your adolescence, all upgraded to full HD with 60 frames per second.
Nearing the end of your PlayStation Plus subscription? It would normally cost you $60, but today at Eneba, you can add a whole year to your account for just $29, the full discount only applying with promo code OCTOBERPS. PlayStation Plus is required for online play and cloud saves, but there are other premium benefits like access to a growing list of quality games, exclusive discounts, and Share Play built into the cost.
For instance, this month you can play bloodsucking simulator Vampyr and revisit the streets of Need for Speed: Payback, and the freebies will continue rolling for the PlayStation 5 (if you can even get your hands on one). These shut-ins won’t go away quickly and quietly, so if you’re planning on increasing your gaming hours to fill the time, PS+ is an absolute necessity.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the hottest deals going in gaming. Even without meaty discounts like three months for $25 at Eneba (normally $45), you’ll enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, free games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X. Just use promo code XGPUOCT at checkout to secure the savings.
Have a Prime credit card or willing to enroll with Visa? You might just be in luck. Avid gamers who check out with their Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card can get 25% back through October 18 from a wide range of titles and subscription memberships. Refill your PlayStation Plus membership and take home $15 to fuel up again later. Nintendo Switch owners can net anywhere from $1 to $25 depending on the amount you spend on eShop credits. Xbox faithfuls can score up to 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate which includes access to over 100 games and online multiplayer through Xbox Live Gold.
That said, if you’re not into credit cards or not entirely sold on the concept of getting one from Amazon, I can’t say I blame you. Luckily, Eneba is also selling PlayStation Plus and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions at steep discounts today, courtesy of our own Quentyn Kennemer. So either way, you’re set.
If you’ve been waiting for a good deal to grab Super Mario Odyssey now’s your chance. Nintendo titles rarely go on sale, but the game is down to $45 right now, so if you’re looking to get your Mario fix, now’s not a bad time to click that buy button.
I have one of FunLab’s switch cases and I absolutely love it. They are well made, protect my Switch Lite beautifully, and keep it scratch-free. This adorable Tom Nook one is no different and today it’s $4 off.
These cases are for the Switch Lite and made from two-layer PU leather. They are durable and brilliantly printed and vibrant in color. This Tom Nook one is slighted raise with his cute con artist face. The lining on the inside is soft to keep your device safe and sound. It’s got five slots for game cards that will keep them dust-free. It easily closes with two magnetic snaps and stays closed. This case isn’t bulky and can be tossed in your purse or backpack. Or heck just use this as your purse, which I have done. Look Tom may be a crook but this cute carrying case is the accessory you need to be the most stylish mayor of all the islands. No turnips required.
Free two-day shipping for Prime members.
A good game can help you unwind after a stressful day of slogging through work or just checking Twitter. They can be pricey, though, so it pays to scope out a good deal or two. Right now, Best Buy has Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection, and Assassin’s Creed III Remastered Edition for $20 each, so take your pick and get your game on. You could even snag all three for the same price as most major titles.
While Final Fantasy X and its divisive sequel aren’t quite the most fondly remembered in the longstanding JRPG series, it does hold up better than most of the games which preceded it, even without the full-on makeover treatment that graced Final Fantasy VII earlier this year. Yes, it’s true, Final Fantasy X and X-2 for Nintendo Switch is merely a remaster of the original games, their assets upscaled for a more recent console than their native PS2. Still, with 60 rearranged music tracks, it sounds better than ever. Plus you get to experience the infamous Tidus laugh all over again—in breathtaking high definition.
No matter how you feel about the Sphere Grid upgrade system or blitzball mini game (my wife loves it, I’m inclined to disagree), much of the series’ charm is still intact. The move to a “conditional turn-based” (CTB) combat system, as opposed to its former active time-based, remains controversial to this day. However, compared to modern-day entries like Final Fantasy XV, it’s much more comparable to its predecessors. And for Kingdom Hearts players who never got around to it, you’ll finally get to know Wakka, Rikku, and Auron on a deeper level. (Speaking of which, the Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package is also 40% off as of this writing.) For $25, maybe it’s time to finally give Final Fantasy X a shot, or revisit it for the first time in over a decade and indulge in some nostalgia.
If PC gaming is life, you should check out the Aukey 45" RGB gaming desk. Down to $130 when you use promo code KINJALY1, it’s 28% off its original list price. It’s a T-shaped desk with a cup holder, hooks to place headphones, and lights on either side so it can light up at night. Well. What are you waiting for? Grab this bad boy, now. I know you want to!
With Cyberpunk 2077 going gold, there are no more delays to fear. If you’re on PC and ready to dive into what’s undoubtedly the biggest game of the generation so far (at least as far as hype and expectations are concerned), you’ll want to head to Eneba and place a pre-order with exclusive code KINJA25. That’ll get you a digital copy redeemable at GOG (activation instructions here) for just $46, one of the lowest pre-order prices we’ve seen yet for Cyberpunk 2077 on any platform.
Unlike Geralt of the ancient (and totally fictitious) land of Rivia, Cyberpunk takes us into a not-so-distant future where guys good and bad are yoked up with cybernetic enhancements. Life is generally fine until it’s discovered there’s a prototypical component that grants immortality to whoever has it installed, and, of course, all hell breaks loose to secure it.
Cyberpunk 2077 was originally set to be out this Spring and was once delayed until September, but it since suffered another delay to November 19, 2020. But no worries: that date won’t change from here on out.
We are mere weeks away from season two of The Mandalorian. This show has produced the cutest thing Star Wars has done in years. Of course, I’m talking about The Child aka Baby Yoda. Spend the next few Fridays until the series drops by adding Monopoly’s Star Wars The Child Edition to your game night for 25% off today.
Instead of your classic Monopoly pieces like the dog or wagon, here we have The Child in a few poses. Choose from him eating the frog, using the force, drinking the broth, or sitting in the Hoverpram. The general rules apply of buying and trading objects and property so nothing is really different. Mandalorian fans will easily spot famous items from the show like the Mythosaur necklace. My only gripe is that “This is the way,” isn’t on the Go space, seems like a design miss. But other than that if you need a new version or an upgrade to a traditional entry of game night this is a good one.
Well, the Echo Dot is down to $30, which is $20 off the original list price of $50. There’s nothing else to really say besides fire up Alexa and listen to tunes without ever leaving your couch! Grab it before it’s gone.
Halloween candy is the best part of this time of year. Grabbing giant bags of sugary goodness for mere dollars is peak fall goals. This 40-ounce bag of Nerds & Laffy Taffy is only $7 for the rest of the day.
What makes this bag interesting is it’s full of flavors I’ve never seen from these brands. It’s a zesty and juicy pack with guava, mango chile, and pineapple. The 90 individually wrapped pieces are ideal to grab and go or share. Nerds are just coated sugar pellets and a new tropical flavor is a nice touch to an old favorite. The same goes for the perfect stretchy chewy Laffy Taffy. Either way, just 7 bucks for all this is a hauntingly good deal.
If you’ve opted for full-on no-contact isolation, a video doorbell is a must. It’ll let you see who’s knockin’ and even communicate with them, all without lifting the veil of protection (the door) between you and whatever contagious droplets sit on the other side of it. Made by Anker’s budding smart home arm, the Eufy Security wired doorbell can keep an eye on your front porch in crisp 2K resolution, and Best Buy has it discounted by $30, making your final total $170. You’ll need a base station if you don’t already have one.
They definitely started putting out Halloween candy where I live in August, so it’s felt like we’ve been preparing for months. Halloween is one of the best holidays and it’s going to be very different this year. As September is just Halloween Eve I know I’ve already begun decorating, eating everything pumpkin flavored, and prepping for horror movie marathons. It’s time to get into the spooky season. Grab a box of pumpkin pancake mix and start whipping up little skulls for a deviously and delicious meal. Dash’s Mini Waffle Maker Black Skull Edition is just $16 right now.
We’ve had a few of Dash’s products on the site before and they always see to do well. Make four inch scary skulls with this maker in minutes. It’s small and lightweight so you don’t need to worry about counter space. It’s easy to use and clean and heats up pretty darn fast. You’ll get a one-year warranty and a recipe book, because what just make skull pancakes?! You could make every day creepy with this delightful Dash appliance.
Cleaning everything is pretty important right now. Our hands, face masks, doorknobs, and every other surface we touch. We might not think about cleaning the air though. Considering how COVID-19 is spread I’m surprised purifiers aren’t flying off the shelves. I have seen a few restaurants that have opened their doors have invested in air purifiers. I say if you find a good one go for it. Samsung’s Cube Air Purifier is $150 off currently and is one of the most solid ones on the market.
My roommate and I actually have an AirSoap and I can tell you it really does feel different in the living room. The Cube Air Purifier has a triple layer HEPA filtration system which is incredibly helpful if you have a few pets, which we do in our home. This will help clear dander, dust, allergens, and will even deodorize. Most of these run super quiet even while putting out a really calming and cool draft. You can connect this purifier to your Alexa or Google Assistant for easy voice control. The digital panel display is simple to read and understand. The filter lasts up to one year before needing to be changed which is definitely one of the longest use ones I have seen. This is a great investment for a more comfortable house and a safer living environment.
Let’s get cooking with an 11-piece copper-clad Cuisinart cookware set. Now, say that three times fast and head to MorningSave if you want a set. Down to $249, this tri-ply cookware includes three layers of metal, including stainless steel innards for evenly-heated, nonstick cooking. The package includes the following pieces, each accompanied by its respective lid:
- 1x 10-inch skillet
- 1x 1.5 Qt Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 2.5 Qt Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 3.5 Qt saute pan with helper handle and cover
- 1x 4 Qt Casserole with Cover
- 1x 6 Qt Stockpot with cover
Letting someone else worry about cleaning is a really great feeling and mopping and vacuuming are such tedious chores. If you have a lot of traffic in your home or even have a few pets a robot vac can be a real game-changer. Right now at Samsung take $150 off the POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum and pass the buck of scrubbing surfaces on to it.
This smart vac can figure out what type of floors you and automatically adjust to the needs for that area. This means it can handle wood, carpet, rugs, tile, and everything in between. Where this device really shines is in its suction power which is 20 times stronger than previous models. The R7040 can run up to an hour on a single charge and is compatible with Alexa. With FullView 2.0 Sensors this vacuum knows the best path and how to avoid obctacles like dog toys or sneakers. Through the app you can see where your new robo maid has cleaned too. As it connects with Wi-Fi you can control this little sucker remotely right from your phone. Take one thing off your list and let the R7040 Robot Vacuum worry about the dust and the dirt.
Free shipping on all orders at Samsung.
Hey home cooks, get your hands on a Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Pot for $180. It’s 40% off and can make soups, casseroles, and whatever else. Plus, it’ll look good on your stovetop or dining room table. I would go ahead and bring it to your (smaller) Thanksgiving and Holiday get-togethers just so you can brag about how pretty it is. Grab it before it’s gone!
This Prime Day, make sure you record all your road encounters by grabbing a Vava Dual Dash Cam, now $25 off for Prime Day with a standard discount and a $10 coupon. That’s $125 for front-and-rear vehicular eyes at 1080p, but if you opt to disable the rear camera, you can capture more detail with 2560 x 1440 resolution.
It has all the works, including night vision, loop recording, collision detection for automatic accident recordings, and a parking mode that’ll automatically record and notify you whenever someone bumps into your car.
Home cams can relieve a multitude of worries. I just got my best friend one for her puppy which has been a real lifesaver when we got out. Vava makes some of the best in my opinion and if you can get a quality cam on sale all the better. The 2-Cam Kit has money off today so you can put your mind at ease.
This integrates beautifully with your phone through their app and the feed it produces is pretty clear most of the time. It’s 1080P full HD resolution with the lights on and I can say even when the puppy is left at night the infrared technology comes through. The motion detection pings my pal immediately as soon as her dog starts to stir. It was pretty easy to set it up and the desk mount was perfect for her to angle the cam. The kit is basically wireless and you just need a good internet connection. That being said if you’re using this for an outdoor cam it can handle the elements as it’s waterproof and the rechargeable battery can last up to 100 days of use with 5000mAh capacity. The best part is the Cloud Storage and my friend has saved some pretty funny videos of her cavapoo throwing his toys around while he thought no one was watching. If you’re a bit of a security nut fear not, this little cam has the same encryption standards as banks so your personal info is safe and sound.
Free same day shipping for Prime members.
Grab yourself a VAVA Dual Dash Cam for $30 off this Prime Day, bringing your total for a comprehensive road recording system down to $170. It runs at 1080p with both cameras going, but you can bump up to a crispier 2K (1440p) picture with just the forward camera activated.
It has all the works for recording road incidents, including 24/7 parking monitoring, bump detection, night vision, and loop recording with automatic video protection when it thinks an accident occurred. This model also has a 2" LCD screen that the cheaper version lacks.
National Coffee Day was last week, so why not find a new brew to enjoy to celebrate? We even have a great deal for you right now to get your first bag of Atlas Coffee for free. That link should automatically mark your first bag down to $0, but you will need to cover shipping. If not, use code AtlasCoffeeDay20 at checkout. For me, the shipping charge was around $5. You can choose whether to get your bag ground and ready to go or as whole beans you can grind yourself.
This subscription, which you can cancel anytime, brings you a fresh bag of new coffee every two or four weeks depending on what schedule you set up. You can get caffeinated conveniently and on your terms by indicating your preference for lighter or darker roasts, or have them surprise you with each delivery.
Stack up on beauty products at the Fenty Friends and Family sale. You’ll get 25% off items, with an additional 10% off with the code EXTRA10. What are you waiting for? The deal lasts from now until 10/19. My math may be a little off, I’m a writer, not a mathematician, but here are some of my faves:
I’m so proud of you for still wearing a mask, it’s super cool of you. But do you need an upgrade or maybe something a little more heavy-duty? Or maybe you just want to put your mind at ease with something a smidge more protective? Grab 48 of the KN95 masks from SideDeal right now for just $29.
These are industry-standard which means they are supposed to filter 95 percent of particles. That is just about as good as you can get. So the mask obviously doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of catching or spreading something but if you wear it correctly it still drastically reduces the likelihood. These are also great if you’ve got severe allergies or asthma and protect against pollen, dander, and whatnot. The KN-95 isn’t made for clinical environments not that you’re performing surgery with these but they will definitely protect you and others against what is currently out there. Not all heroes wear capes, but they do wear masks. So thank you.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
As I recently learned reviewing the Colgate Hum for the first time, everyon should brush their teeth twice a day. It’s like making your bed, a routine that, once you get into it, you can’t live without. Colgate’s Cavity Protection fluoride toothpaste is a good place to start if you’re running out of toothpaste is a concern. Grab a six-pack for $8 on Amazon and never run out again—err, uh, at least not for a long time. This paste in particular is accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) and contains no gluten! The mint is also sourced from American farmers, so you can rest assured you’re supporting domestic agriculture. Grace your mouth with a good clean feeling while this six-pack bundle is 47% off. It’s bound to spike back up to the $15 list price before long.
If you’re serious about your teeth, you’ll want a quality electric toothbrush, and you can find one of Philips’ most popular models on sale, today only. Just $140 at Amazon (18% off), the Sonicare 7500 affords you three brushing modes depending on what you’re trying to achieve: whitening the pearls, simply removing the latest gunk off of them, or gently brushing your gums.
Puffing up the toothbrush’s list of particulars is a pressure sensor that’ll alert you whenever it thinks you’re brushing too hard to help protect your teeth and gums. It comes with a charging travel case and an extra brush head, too. Find it in Black, White, or Pink.
Ilia Beauty is one of my favorite clean brands and I got to review a bunch of their products when I was at a sustainability site. Today they launch their Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint line. If this is your first time at Ilia use the code HELLOCLEAN to get 15% off your entire order and see what all the fuss is about.
In eight shades this liquid eye tint dries quick and is easy to blend out. This means you can choose how intense a vibe you want with minimal adjustments. Each color is highly pigmented and has a metallic shimmer. Glides on and then sets as a powder so creasing is minimal which can be a problem with others like this. Made with horse chestnut flower and magnolia bark extract whatever look you land on it won’t budge. Now add some Midnight Express Liquid Eyeliner and you’re good to go.
Standard shipping is free on all orders over $50. Otherwise, shipping is $5.
Have you watched the John Wick trilogy this month? No? Then what are you doing with yourself? If you want to enjoy the ass-kicking adventures of the world’s most intense animal lover, you can buy all three movies packed into one meaty 4K Blu-Ray collection for just $23. All that’s required on your end is to clip the $7 coupon at Amazon.
Some might think print magazines are archaic. I disagree; there is still something incredibly fulfilling about a tangible piece of media. If you grew up in a certain time, Nat Geo mags probably filled your school libraries. Maybe you were lucky enough to have a subscription of the Kids version yourself. As travel is difficult right now and it seems like so many parts of the world are still closed off, maybe the best way to explore is through beautiful photos and compelling stories. No magazine does that better than National Geographic, and today you can save 40% on a yearly subscription.
Choose from the classic version, the history-heavy one, the kids’ ones, and there’s even an option for younger tots. With the savings, you could grab one for each member of the family. We never stop learning and being curious, and what better way to foster that than with the quintessential magazine for photojournalism? Traverse the globe without leaving the comfort of your home. There is a Kindle option for each as well.
I’m not a fan of musicals. No particular reason why, they’ve just never clicked with me ... that is until I saw Cats on the big screen back when you could still do that last year. A grotesque, obscene film starring some of your favorite celebrities—James Corden, Rebel Wilson, Idris Elba, Taylor Swift, and Jason Derulo—as feverishly horny anthropomorphic cats, watching it I finally understood the genre’s longstanding appeal. The absurdity isn’t a distraction from the plot, it’s the main attraction.
Alex Cranz from Gizmodo summed it up best in her delightful review which originally sold me on Cats at the time of its release:
The plot of Cats isn’t necessarily important. When Andrew Lloyd Webber adapted T.S. Eliot’s book of poems in 1981 he wasn’t trying to create a narratively complex musical. He was just making an experience—all dance and Spandex and discordant crooning. Everything you need to know is in the opening number when the cats explain that there will be a Jellicle Ball and old Deuteronomy will choose one cat to ascend to a higher plane of existence.
You have to witness Cats because you cannot comprehend it otherwise. And you still might not comprehend it even after you spend an hour and 50 minutes with these characters. But you will witness things no eyes should see and things nobody should be able to do, and you will be in awe. And that’s more than enough.
Experience the madness for yourself for just $14 on Amazon.
- RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger | $18 | RAVPower | Promo code QC30
- Mophie Powerstation 6,040mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- RAVPower PD 3.0 Power Bank | $32 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Save 30% on AOMAIS Go Bluetooth Speakers | Amazon Gold Box
- EarFun Free TWS Earbuds | $34 | Amazon | Clip coupon + promo code TW100PRD
- Skullcandy True Wireless Headphones | $40 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $48 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Plattan 2 Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 600BTNC Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Crutchfield
- JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- Bose SoundLink Micro | $110 | World Wide Stereo
- Sennheiser HD 458BT | $100 | Best Buy
- Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Headphones | $178 | Best Buy
- Apple AirPods Pro | $199 | Amazon
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Wireless Headphones | $284 | Newegg
- Roku Premiere | $27 | Amazon
- PERLESMITH TV Wall Mount | $30 | Amazon | Use code PSLF250OFF
- TiVo Stream 4K | $41 | Amazon
- Insignia 2.0-Channel Soundbar | $50 | Best Buy
- TaoTronics 32-inch TV Soundbar | $65 | TaoTronics | Promo code SOUND23
- ELEPHAS 2020 WiFi Movie Projector | $90 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- LG 43-inch Class UN7000 LED 4K Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $320 | Best Buy
- Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Blu-ray Player | $400 | Crutchfield
- Sony 65" Smart TV X750H | $669 | Best Buy (My Best Buy Member Pricing)
- Samsung 82" Q70T QLED 4K Smart TV | $2,000 | Amazon
- 77" LG CX-Series 4K OLED TV + $300 Visa Gift Card | $3,697 | BuyDig
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $20 | Amazon
- Firsting 1080p Webcam | $23 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- Aukey 12-in-1 USB-C Hub | $56 | Amazon | Use code EY7K84M3
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Logitech C920 Webcam | $78 | B&H Photo
- LG 32" 1440p Monitor w/ HDR 10, AMD FreeSync | $250 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $250 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $250 | HP
- Apple iPad Mini (64GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) | $350 | Amazon
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,200 | B&H Photo
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,080 | Amazon
- Acer 1080p USB-C Portable Monitor | $130 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- 40mm Apple Watch SE | $270 | Amazon
- 44mm Apple Watch SE | $300 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $799 | B&H Photo
- 25% Back on Select Digital Gaming w/ Prime Card | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- Switch Lite Carrying Case and Screen Protector | $15 | Best Buy
- Tom Nook Switch Lite Case | $15 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Animal Crossing) | $20 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $26 | Amazon
- RDS Industries Switch Hard Case | $27 | Best Buy
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $49 | Amazon
- Logitech G604 Wireless Gaming Mouse | $85 | Amazon
- Aukey 45" Ergonomic T-Shaped RGB Gaming Desk | $130 | Amazon | Use code KINJALY1
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Turquoise) | $199 | Amazon
- Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) | $47 | Eneba | Use code KINJA25
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription | $29 | Eneba | Use code OCTOBERPS
- The Walking Dead Collection | $34 | Amazon
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- NBA 2K21 | $35 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $43 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $46 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition | $11 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $15 | Amazon
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima | $15 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Three Months) | $25 | Eneba | Use code XGPUOCT
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- NBA 2K21 | $35 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | $20 | Best Buy
- Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection | $20 | Best Buy
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered Edition | $20 | Best Buy
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster | $25 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $32 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $32 | Amazon
- NBA 2K21 | $35 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $37 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $45 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $48 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Best Buy
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit | $100
| Best Buy
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Wolverine | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in Bag (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition | $15 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $16 | Amazon
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $25 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Horror Movie 3-Pack | $29 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture London | $34 | Amazon
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Star Wars Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter | $56 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars The Child (Pre-Order) | $80 | Amazon
- Capresso H20 Plus Glass Water Kettle | $45 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- Shark Wandvac | $100 | Amazon
- Ergonomic Chair | $289 | Branch Furniture
- Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- Cube Air Purifier | $549 | Samsung
- Standing Desk | $699 | Branch Furniture
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25 | Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot | $30 | Amazon
- Eufy Security 2K Wired Video Doorbell | $170 | Best Buy
- Vava Home Cam Pro, 2-Cam Kit | $252 | Amazon
- POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum | $349 | Samsung
- First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee | Promo Code AtlasCoffeeDay20
- 40oz Nerds & Laffy Taffy Halloween Pack | $7 | Amazon Gold Box
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker Black Skull Edition | $15 | Amazon Gold Box
- Save $5 on Your First Box of Driftaway Coffee | $20 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $27 | Amazon
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Pot | $180 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 11-Piece Copper Tri-Ply Cookware Set | $249 | MorningSave
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $57 | Amazon
- VAVA Dual Dash Cam | $125 | Amazon | Clip $15 coupon
- VAVA Dual Dash Cam w/ 2" LCD | $170 | Amazon | Clip $10 coupon
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $9+ | JACHS NY
- 3-Ply Disposable Masks (50-count) | $14 | Amazon
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $27 | Amazon
- 48-Pack: KN95 5-Layer Face Masks | $29 | SideDeal
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- Premium Flannel Shirts | $39 | Jachs NY | Promo code F39
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | $39 | JACHS NY | Promo code FPT
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $90 | Amazon
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- Fenty Beauty Friends & Family Sale | Fenty Beauty
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution | $7 | Ulta
- Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste (6-Pack) | $8
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream | $8 | Amazon
- Missha BB Boomer Illuminating Primer | $10 | Amazon
- Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule | $18 | Amazon
- 25mg USDA Organic CBD Oil | $38 | Cornbread Hemp | Promo Code KINJA50
- Singles Week Bundles | $40+ | Ella Paradis
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Philips Sonicare 7500 Electric Toothbrush | $140 | Amazon