The Apple Watch Series 4 is kind of a marvel, at least compared to the Series 1 model currently on my own wrist, so I’m awfully tempted by this refurb sale on the larger, 44mm model, the first such discount we’ve seen.
$379 is a $50 discount from the usual $429, and the deal is only available on one size, in two colors, with no cellular option available. But if you’ve been trying to stop yourself from buying one since you first saw it in the Apple Store (guilty), this deal might just be tempting enough for you.
The lowkey best part about the Apple Watch is that it’s incredibly easy to change bands, and you can get extras for very cheap, as long as you aren’t buying them in the Apple Store. This leather band comes in a ton of different colors (choose from the dropdown), and is available in both 42/44mm and 38/40mm sizes. Get the strap of your choice for just $7 today with promo code QUANBAO5.
Admittedly, this Gold Box’s selection isn’t as impressive as prior Logitech-focused ones but there are some terrific bargains here. The notables ones include the G600 Gaming Mouse, MX Anywhere 2, G610 Orion Gaming Keyboard, and G603 Wireless Gaming Mouse.
Just note that this is a Gold Box, so these prices will only stick around for a day, so make sure to visit the main page to see all of your options.
The original OontZ Angle is one of our readers’ five favorite water resistant Bluetooth speakers, and you can grab it for just $21 on Amazon right now after you clip the $4 coupon, within $1 of the best price we’ve ever seen. You can’t actually submerge this one like you can some newer Bluetooth speakers, but it can take a splash or two from the pool, so go ahead and do a cannonball, your music will be fine.
The Kindle Voyage, which has been my personal Kindle for the last several years, is no more, supplanted by the Kindle Oasis. May it rest in peace. So if you don’t want to spend $250 on an Oasis, and the $129 Paperwhite doesn’t check all of your boxes, you should buy a Voyage from this Woot closeout while you still can.
Unlike some other recent Voyage deals we’ve seen, these aren’t refurbs. They’re brand new units with full warranties that were meant to be 3G models in Europe. The 3G connectivity doesn’t work in the U.S. however, so Woot is advertising them as Wi-Fi only.
At $22 (with promo code TECKIN22), this smart power strip costs about as much as a standard smart plug, but it includes four smart AC outlets that you can control individually with your smartphone or Alexa, plus four USB ports too (though you can only control them as a set).
The free control app and Alexa will recognize the power strip as five different devices (four AC outlets, and the USB ports as a group) , all of which you can name, schedule, connect to your favorite voice assistant, and control from anywhere.
You have to carry your phone, and you have to carry a wallet (for now), but there’s no rule saying that they can’t be one thing.
The Zero Grid card holder sticks onto the back of basically any phone or case, and holds up to 8 cards, or or fewer cards plus some cash, all while protecting them from RFID skimmers. Plus, it’s one less thing to forget when you leave the house.
Today on Amazon, use promo code HHQJNHB8 and clip the $1 coupon to get any of the four available colors for about $9, the best deal we’ve seen.
If you have any old SSDs lying around, this SATA to USB 3.0 cable can turn them into speedy external drives, with no tools required. Sure, there are plenty of enclosures that will do the same job, but I think it’s kind of cool to be able to see the label of the SSD.
Get it for $5 with promo code 45BKAWV9, while they last.
Your laptop is one of the most expensive things you own, and it deserves to be treated as such. Rather than throwing it roughshod into your bag, slip it into one of PicasoLabs’ beautiful, hand-stitched leather sleeves, now back on sale just for our readers, this weekend only.
There are several options available, and prices will vary depending on the size of your laptop. They’re all designed specifically for various MacBook models, but compare measurements, and you could probably find one to fit your Windows Ultrabook as well. No matter which one you choose, you’ll save 15% at checkout with that promo code.
While Sony’s top-end (and still-great) noise canceling headphones from 2017 went on sale around Black Friday, deals were conspicuously absent for the 2018 Sony WH1000XM3s, which brought a number of worthwhile improvements, and continued to put Bose to shame.
So if you’ve been sitting here twiddling your thumbs, waiting for a good deal, eBay just dropped certified refurbs to $230. That’s $120 less than buying them new, and $40-50 less than the usual going rate for refurbs. That’s a big investment, to be sure, but if you spend a lot of time in noisy planes and trains, or if you work in an open office and just need to be able to find a quiet space, you won’t find a better set of headphones.
Look, I get it, you don’t think you need an endoscope. And you probably don’t! At least right now. But the day will come—it could be in a week, it could be in 10 years—where you need a snake-like camera to look down a drain, or in the recesses of a car engine, or inside your air conditioning ducts, and you’ll be glad you bought one for $19 with code 6JVAY7JU.
Dr. Meter’s Wi-Fi endoscope is a 720p camera with built-in LED headlights at the end of a five-meter, semi-rigid cable. At the other end of the cord is an included Wi-Fi module that that broadcasts live video to your phone or computer over, so you see what the camera sees. It also comes with three attachments (a hook, a magnet, and a mirror) that you can slip onto the end to peer around corners, or retrieve tiny items.
At this point, I feel like I should cover my bases and point out that this is not a medical device. Please, don’t put it inside yourself or anyone else. Otherwise, have fun. Thanks.
The much anticipated release of the Anker Nebula Capsule II is only about three months away, and you’ve got one last chance to preorder and save (this time on Nebula’s site) if you missed out on the Kickstarter campaign.
The original Capsule was excellent for its size, but the Capsule II looks like it’s going to be just plain excellent. From our original write-up, there are a lot of new features here, but three stand out:
1) Resolution: The original Capsule’s standard definition 480p has been bumped to 720p, so your videos should look a lot crisper. Easy win.
2) Brightness: The first Capsule’s 100 ANSI lumen bulb was fine in a dark room, but the Capsule II’s is twice as bright, which means you’ll be able to get a usable picture in more lighting conditions, and at larger screen sizes. I saw it firsthand in a fairly well-lit event space, and while not as bright as a TV screen or a full-sized projector, it was definitely bright enough to watch a movie.
3) Software: The original Capsule had a version of Android installed, but it was pretty janky, and didn’t have access to Google Play. This time around, the Capsule II ships with Android TV 9.0 onboard, with access to the vast Google Play app store, which means you won’t have to rely on your phone for casting content.
This $500 preorder deal isn’t as good as the $400 price tag that Kickstarter backers got, but it’s still $100 less than MSRP. Orders start shipping June 1, so start lining up that summer outdoor movie series in your backyard.
Listen, I know it’s daunting. But you should really get your cables under control. Nobody wants to look at a tangled rat king of HDMI cords, power cables, and the dust bunnies the inevitably attract. There are lots of ways to go about this, but a wall-mounted, paintable cable channel is one of the most professional looking solutions.
This complete set is only $13 today with promo code JN29LM5W, and includes eight 15.7" channels, plus right angle pieces, and several mounting options, including wall anchors and apartment-friendly adhesive.
You never know when a hot glue gun might come in handy, so pick one up for $7 with promo code B3CVW4MN if you don’t already own one. It even comes with 30 sticks of glue, which should last most people for years, if not decades.
Can you put a price on a good night’s rest? Nope. But right now, you can get this extra plush set from eLuxury for half-off. This bundle includes a bamboo mattress pad, fitted skirt and a pair of firm pillows. Use the promo code LKLTUJ4N at checkout to cut the price in half.
Micromobility is the buzzword of the moment, and it’s true that in certain areas, single-person, electric-assisted transportation makes a ton of sense. But you don’t have to line the pockets of yet another Silicon Valley oligarch every time you want to rent an electric scooter or bike; you can just buy one upfront, and ride it wherever and whenever you’d like.
Today at Walmart, Hyper’s E-Ride city and mountain bikes are both on sale for $598. Aside from the different shape and tires, they can both scoot along at up to 20 mph for up to 20 miles on a charge, and of course, there are always pedals you can use as well.
Despite being a single malt guy, I occasionally drink wine. And more often than not, I don’t finish the entire bottle (cause it makes me frisky). That’s why the Vacu Vin Wine Saver is a life saver. (Shut up, it’s Friday.)
This current price is a $1 off the lowest we’ve seen in over a year. And, hell, for ~$10, you’ll save a lot of cash by not having to pour out wine that’s gone bad. This thing is something I’d recommend even when it’s not on discount.
Look, food is great. I love food. I love chewing. I love sampling varying flavors in a single sitting. But sometimes, life gets in the way of sitting down for a meal, but you still want to put something more nutritious in your body than a bag of chips or a fast food burger. That’s where Soylent comes in.
Each bottle is a meal in itself, with 400 calories, 20g of plant-based protein, and a bunch of vitamins. And no, it’s not made of people. 12-packs of the stuff usually sell for $34 (for the original flavor), but right now, if you choose Subscribe & Save and enter promo code SPRING30 at checkout, you’ll get the pack for $23, or less than $2 per bottle. That’s about as cheap as Soylent ever gets, so stock up.
Note: Original flavor only.
If you’ve ever wanted your grooming products to look like they come from a boutique laboratory with a penchant for minimalist design, today’s Rugged & Dapper Gold Box is worth paying attention to.
For what it’s worth, Schmidt from New Girl would probably be a fan.
About a year ago, we covered the BauBax 2.0, which combined over 25 features into what we called the multitool of jackets. Now, you can get the same Swiss Army Knife-level of utility from the company’s upcoming pants.
The BauBax travel pants are available as both chinos and joggers (fourth pants!) for men, and leggings and joggers for women, but they all share the same basic characteristics. Most notably, they’re constructed from absorbent bamboo viscose on the inside, and moisture wicking merino on the outside, which combine to efficiently get sweat away from your skin.
They’re also lightweight, water resistant, stretchy, SPF 50, fast-drying, and as you’d expect from BauBax, include a few zippered pockets to protect your valuables while you travel. They’re not as packed with bells and whistles as the company’s jackets, but they seem like a great addition to anyone’s wardrobe. The company’s already raised a staggering $750,000 on Kickstarter with over a month to go, and you can get your preorder in starting at $108.
The Philips OneBlade has long been one of our favorite shaving products, but until today, we’ve hardly seen any deals on the newest Face + Body model.
Clip the $7.46 coupon to get the shaver for $42, complete with two starter blades (they claim it lasts for four months, in my experience, it can last a lot longer), three face combs of various lengths, and the unique body hair comb for use on your chest, your back, and yes, down there.
It looks a lot like the original OneBlade, and it can do everything the original can, but it’s actually packing an improved lithium ion battery that lasts longer and charges more quickly than the original’s NimH power pack.
You own lint rollers, because you aren’t slovenly, but have you ever noticed that you seem to run out of sheets when you’re covered in cat hair and running late a wedding? With this 5-pack for $7 (after clipping the $2.80 coupon), you won’t find yourself in that bind again for a good long while.
Amazon knows it’s almost beach-bod season, so today’s Muscle Tech and Six Star sale features a bunch of products that will help you power up to your goals..
There’s a lot of whey protein in various sizes on discount here, but are also some super food supplements and protein bars. Be on the look out for on-page coupons for extra savings. And as with all Gold Box deals, these markdowns will only last until the end of day. So, stock up to bulk up bro.
Right now, Twitch Prime subscribers can get up to a year of Nintendo Switch Online benefits, including online play, access to classic NES games, and other benefits thanks to Twitch Prime.
If you’ve got Amazon Prime, you can sign up for Twitch Prime for free.
Here’s how it works: You can claim the 3-months membership offer now by linking your Twitch and Nintendo accounts, then come back to claim the 9-month individual membership 60 days later, once it unlocks. Just set a calendar appointment! And if you’re already an individual Nintendo Switch online member (no family memberships, sorry), this deal just extends your renewal date for free.
I just watched Molly’s Game on an airplane, and now I want to run my own high end poker games. What could go wrong?
This folding poker table is, uh, not high end. But it’s all most of us need for a friendly neighborhood card game. You’ve got your green felt, you’ve got your cushioned rail, you’ve got your drink holders, you’ve got plenty of space underneath to stash weapons and hidden aces if things go south. And it’s only $179, or $100 less than usual, so go all in on this one.
- SanDisk SDCZ430-064G-G46 64GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive | $10 | Amazon
- SanDisk SDCZ430-128G-G46 128GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive | $19 | Amazon
- SanDisk SDCZ430-256G-G46 256GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive | $35 | Amazon
- Panasonic Eneloop CC55 Quick Charger Kit | $35 | B&H
- Teckin Smart Power Strip | $22 | Amazon | Promo code TECKIN22
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones w/ Google Assistant | $230 | eBay
- Plantronics Backbeat Go 3 + Charge Case Granite Black Neckband Headsets | $15 | eBay
- FOCUSPOWER-F16 Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case | $33 | Amazon | Use Code 502LBAOP
- OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $21 | Amazon | After $4 Off Coupon
- Fender 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Jazzmaster Guitar, Silverburst | $999 | Adorama
- LG 60-Inch 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV with HDR | $489 | eBay
- Sharp 24-Inch LED - 720p - Smart - HDTV Roku TV | $90 | Best Buy
- 120 Inch 16:9 Portable Projector Screen | $9 | Amazon | Use Code ISADURBC
- Save up to 45% on Logitech Mice, Keyboards, and More | Amazon
- HP 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB SSD | $400 | Best Buy
- Logitech Trackman Marble Trackball Mouse | $17 | Amazon
- Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse | $9 | Dell
- Logitech HD Webcam C310 | $19 | Amazon
- Logitech Desktop MK120 Durable, Comfortable, USB Mouse and keyboard Combo | $12 | Amazon
- Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 3000 MT/s (PC4-24000) CL16 SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory | $84 | Amazon
- Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD / 2.5-Inch SATA I/II/IIIHard Drive Adapter | $5 | Amazon | Use Code 45BKAWV9
- Sabrent 3.5-Inch to x2 SSD / 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive Mounting Kit [SATA and Power Cables Included] | $5 | Amazon | Use Code 5036CJZ6
- ARCTIC S3 Turbo Fan Module | $12 | Amazon
- Refurb Google Pixel 2 | $280 | Walmart
- Leather Apple Watch Bands | $7 | Amazon | Promo code QUANBAO5. Should work on all sizes and colors.
- Vivitar Action Camera with Remote | $25 | Best Buy
- Wi-Fi Endoscope | $19 | Amazon | Promo code 6JVAY7JU
- Sorbus Set of 4 Foldable Drawer Dividers, Storage Boxes, Closet Organizers, Under Bed Organizer | $14 | Amazon
- Honeywell RTH6360D1002/E Programmable Thermostat, 5-2 Schedule | $35 | Amazon
- 125in Cable Management Channel Kit | $13 | Amazon | Use Code JN29LM5W
- Up to 35% off Select Kitchen Facuets, Sinks, Islands, and More | Home Depot
- Bronze Adjustable Stool | $23 | Lowes
- Porter-Cable Drills and Drivers are On Sale Today | $100 | Woot
- California Air Tools 8010 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.0 hp Steel Tank Air Compressor, 8 gal | $143 | Amazon
- AKASO Dual (front and interior facing) Dash Cam with Sony STARVIS, Loop Recording, G-Sensor | $55 | Amazon | Use Code Q3K2UANJ
- Tacklife Hot Glue Gun + 30 Glue Sticks | $7 | Amazon | Promo code B3CVW4MN
- Mens Superdry Polar SD-Wind Attacker Camo Blur | $53 | eBay
- Mens Superdry Remastered Bridge Coat Super Dark Navy | $53 | eBay
- Chaco Outcross 2 Water Shoes - Kids | $30 | REI
- iTeknic Body Fat Scale, 11 Health Measurements, Bluetooth | $20 | Amazon | Use Code NP5U7WBZ
- Muscle Tech and Six Star Supplements Deal of the Day | Amazon
- Save up to 45% on Logitech PC Gaming Peripherals | Amazon
- Logitech 910-004360 G300s Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse | $15 | Amazon
- Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse | $20 | Amazon
- Astro A40 TR Dolby Headphone 7.1 | $100 | Dell
- Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, RGB Backlit, 20 Programmable Buttons | $25 | Amazon
- Dead or Alive 6 | $50 | Best Buy
- Dead or Alive 6 | $50 | Best Buy
- LEGO Creator 3in1 Deep Sea Creatures 31088 Building Kit (230 Piece) | $12 | Amazon
- McFarlane Toys Fortnite Black Knight Premium Action Figure, Multicolor | $19 | Amazon
- Star Wars Entertainment Earth Force Link 2.0 Mission on Vandor-1 3.75" Figure 4 Pack | $12 | Amazon
Deals You May Have Missed
You might have heard a thing or two about some new Apple headphones last week, but they aren’t the only high profile wireless earbuds to get an upgrade recently.
These new and improved Zolo Liberty headphones are sort of a cross between the original Liberties and the now discontinued Liberty+, which we reviewed last year. They keep the design of the original Liberties, and still don’t have app-based EQ settings, but they did steal Bluetooth 5.0 and improved battery life from the more expensive version. In fact, they now claim to run for up to five hours untethered (the same as AirPods), and for up to 40 hours when combined with the charging case (a lot better than AirPods).
True wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5 and that kind of battery life are no joke at any price, but at $70 (with promo code SDCZOLO1), they’re an absolute steal.
Huanuo’s inexpensive monitor arms aren’t quite as nice as the high end models, but they’re surprisingly good given how affordable they are, and they’re even cheaper today with promo codes.
You can choose from a one, two, or three-screen gas spring arm with full articulation, meaning you can move your monitor up, down, side to side, on a swivel, and even rotate them 90 degrees. Just be sure to note the codes, and make sure your monitors are VESA mountable.
We’re entering a world where people own and use multiple devices that can charge wirelessly. Obviously, your phone. Increasingly, your earbuds. For some of us,