Today, you can get the 55" version for a new all-time low $898, which is about $100 less than the previous lowest price. That includes Samsung’s Quantum Dot-enhanced panel for more vivid color, and even Samsung’s “Clean Cable” solution that offloads your ports to a separate box that’s easier to hide.
Staring at a laptop screen sitting on a desk is terrible for your neck and your posture, but a laptop stand can bring your screen up to a more ergonomic height. This one from Lamicall looks great, rotates 360 degrees on its base, and is only $20 right now with promo code LAPTOP55.
Amazon’s Fire TV Cube is basically the love child of a Fire TV Stick and an Echo Dot, and Woot’s blowing them out for $60 each today. That’s half the cube’s normal price, and a better deal than we saw on Black Friday.
In addition to a free year-long subscription to YouTube Premium, Samsung will throw in a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds when you purchase any Galaxy S10 (Gizmodo’s pick for the best all-around phone) or Note9 (Gizmodo’s best hyper phone) from their website.
You can also trade in an older device for up to $450 off. But quite frankly unless you’re trading in a latest generation iPhone, you won’t get that much.
So, if you’ve been wondering when the best time to buy a new Samsung phone... this is it. Just don’t wait too long, this ridiculous bundle deal ends tomorrow. (Oh, your dad might like one btw.)
It might only be the first week of June, but we’re already over this heat. If you don’t have central air or your room is just always hotter than the rest of your house, you need to invest in a portable air conditioner. Right now, you can get a BLACK + DECKER 10000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner for $299 on Amazon. This is powerful enough to cool down a 10' x 20' room during the summer. If you know a soon-to-be college freshman, this could make a great gift for them to bring to their dorm room.
Do you always stop at an expensive coffee shop on your way to work? If you care about the taste of your coffee, then it is time to start making a pot at home. If you’ve never gotten into K Cups and prefer ground coffee, skip buying preground and get your own grinder.
The OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder is $80 on Amazon right now. This model has durable conical burrs, which helps create uniform grounds. If you brew with your own grounds, you’re guaranteed to have a strong and flavorful cup of coffee. This grinder has one touch start, 15 settings, and can hold up to .75 pounds of coffee beans.
If you want to drink like Thor, you can get into his mindset when you wield Mjolnir. Now, we’re not talking the one that was forged in the heart of a dying star. This is a mini version of Thor’s hammer that you can use to crack open a beer. You can get an Avengers Bottle Openers, Thor’s Hammer in silver or bronze for $11 with the promo code KJVENG. Using the same code, you can channel your inner Thanos with this Infinity Gauntlet bottle opener. If you haven’t gotten your dad a present for Father’s Day yet, one of these three bottle openers makes a great additional gift.
If you’re looking to cut down on your single-use plastic waste, ditching plastic straws is the way to go. These straws cannot be recycled and can take 200 years to decompose in a dump. Some people don’t like paper straws since they can start to dissolve during use. Metal straws are a great alternative and are easy to clean. Right now, you can get YIHONG Set of 8 Stainless Steel Metal Straws for $6 when you clip the $2 coupon. This set has four straight straws and four tumbler straws, plus two cleaning brushes.
We’re less than two weeks away from the first official day of summer and the sales are ramping up. If you like to host a lot of outdoor parties when the weather is nice, why not impress your guests with some new patio furniture? You can get up to 20% off Chris Knight Patio Furniture on Amazon today only. If you’ve always wanted a teardrop hanging chair but didn’t want to pay full price, you can get a wicker one for only $200. You can soak up the sun in a set of two teak chaise loungers for $343.
If you love making pizza, try out this baking pan for $21 which doubles as flat pan to sear, grill and saute stuff outdoors, These prices are only available today though, so don’t let these deals simmer for too long.
It is spring and you know what that means, tick season is upon us. If your pet goes outside at all, they need flea and tick prevention year-round. It is even more important during the warmer months. Right now, Chewy has a deal on the Seresto 8-Month Flea & Tick Prevention Collar. If you live in a household with a bunch of pets, you’re going to want to hop on this fast. The Soresto collar is normally $58 on Chewy ($56 if you do Autoship), but if you purchase two or more collars, you can get 10% off your purchase. The collars come in three different options for large dogs, small dogs, and cats & kittens.
The Seresto collar is great for people who have a tendency to forget when they’re supposed to administer their pet’s flea and tick prevention each month. Since the collar is meant to be worn for eight months, you can easily set a reminder that far out and remember to replace it. Which is much easier than wrangling your pet every 30 days and trying to put a little bit of goo between their shoulder blades. The Seresto collar repels and prevents fleas, ticks, flea larvae, and lice.
Unfortunately, it’s probably not the best idea to eat a donut every day. But a daily cup of donut-flavored coffee? Sure, why not! In honor of National Donut Day, Amazon is marking down a batch of Keurig K-Cup Pods in a variety of donut flavors from Krispy Kreme and The Donut Shop. Just be sure to buy today, since this do-nutty deal will be eaten up by tomorrow.
Don’t get caught in the sun this summer without sunscreen. If you can’t remember when you bought the sunscreen in your closet, it is probably expired. Right now, our readers’ favorite sunscreen, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch, is on sale. You can get two bottles for practically the price of one. If you select Subscribe & Save, you can clip a $3 coupon off your first order of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 45 Sunscreen and it’ll cost you $8.
Summer is here, but let’s be real: You’ll probably still need a jacket for cool nights, and you’ll definitely need one when fall arrives. So even though Mountain Hardwear is taking up to 60% off a selection of past season sale styles, you could probably still use many of the on-sale items right now, and for future winters to come. So load up on outerwear to keep you toasty warm the next time you step outside.
A designer bag from a legendary brand like Marc Jacobs will normally set you back hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. But not today! Nordstrom Rack is marking down a load of Marc Jacobs purses of all shapes and sizes, not to mention a selection of jewelry, sunglasses, and fragrances. So scoop up some designer duds ASAP, since this stuff will surely sell out.
I don’t think anyone really looks forward to lingerie shopping, but at Journelle—a brand known for being well made, size inclusive, and actually attractive—the whole process is shockingly bearable. And right now is a great time to hit up Journelle, since everything is 50% off thanks to their Semi-Annual Sale. So shop now and save on scores of bras, underwear, bodysuits, bathing suits, robes, and much more.
You guys know that I hate how gloppy lotion is. Hence why I pretty much can only stand to moisturize my body with this cult-favorite miracle product, Bio-Oil. (Fun fact: It’s also a favorite of Kim Kardashian West).
Bio-Oil is non-greasy, non-pore clogging, and soaks into your skin nicely, plus it can help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It even smells downright pleasant, and right now, it’s down to $15 at Ulta and Amazon. Buy some now, and start slathering it all over yourself soon.
We all love to hate Crocs, but guess what! Those lightweight, hole-y, rubber-y slides are cool now, thanks to the always groundbreaking runway scene and one Post Malone. And you too can be hip to the trend thanks to this sale: A selection of clearance styles are an extra 25% off. In case you haven’t noticed, Crocs also makes other shoes that barely even look like Crocs, not to mention, they’d make for some great pool slides this summer. So go ahead and stock up on Crocs, because fashun.
Does the point where you look at your closet and think to yourself, “I have too many good outfits,” even exist? No, in fact, it does not. And it’s because of sales like the one Anthropologie is currently running that we are (I am) like this. Right now, take 20% off all the whimsical, boho cool clothes from Anthro that are perfect for summer, including new arrivals (the discount will be automatically applied at checkout). These deals are just for this weekend, though, so buy now and figure out where you’ll store everything later.
Just because you love camping and love nature and love communing with the great outdoors doesn’t mean you have to love sleeping on the damn ground. There’s dirt there! And rocks! And bugs!
This inflatable sleeping pad only weighs about a pound, and goes under your sleeping bag to let you actually get comfortable and wake up feeling refreshed. It’s not from Klymit, the leader in this space, but it is only $20 after clipping the $6 coupon and using code CSAUA9W4 to save an extra $14.
We’re big fans of Dallas-based Breda’s minimalist timepieces, and starting under $60 for a ton of different styles, they’d make for a great Father’s Day gift.
For a limited time, use promo code KINJA30 to save 30% on the dozens of watches found on this page, plus free shipping, and even a free gift box.
There’s a lot to celebrate this time of year, and Clarks is here to help you out with a few of those gifts. In honor of graduation season and Father’s Day, take 20% off a selection of the brand’s comfy-yet-stylish footwear with promo code GRAD20. No matter who you’re gifting to, you’ll definitely be putting your best foot forward.
If you didn’t buy enough years for $40 back on Black Friday, you can get the exact same price today on PlayStation Plus from Amazon today in celebration of E3. If you own a PlayStation 4, or are planning to buy one soon, the only question is how many of these membership years you should buy, not whether you should buy them.
2D Mario > 3D Mario don’t @ me.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe has enough levels to keep you jumping and stomping until Mario Maker 2 comes out, and it’s down to $45 on Amazon today, the best price we’ve seen on this particular Switch game.
It’s a first world problem, but I hate waiting for my Xbox One controller to turn on and sync to the console just to pause a Netflix video. If that’s driving you crazy as well, this always-on media remote is only $15 today on Amazon, or about $5 less than usual. The best feature? As soon as you pick it up, the buttons light up automatically.
They aren’t new games by any means (one is actually a remaster of a PS3 game), but The Last of Us Remastered and Horizon Zero Dawn are basically mandatory inclusions in any PS4 game library. Now, for E3, both of them are marked down to $10. The Horizon Zero Dawn deal is even for the complete edition!
If you’ve been waiting to buy an Xbox One X, now is the time to spend your money. As a probable tie-in to the NBA Finals, you can get an Xbox One X 1TB Black Console NKA 2K19 Bundle for only $300 on eBay, the discount will appear at checkout. The bundle includes a black controller and Xbox One X, as well as a digital download of NBA 2K19. The Xbox One X has an AMD Octa-core CPU, 12GB RAM, 1TB HD, and 4K Blu-ray and streaming.
Unlike the (more powerful) Xbox One X, the PS4 Pro has been remarkably resistant to discounts since its release. Today though in celebration of E3, you can get it for $350, down from the usual $400. Just note that it doesn’t come with any bundled games.
It’s only available in black, but $40 is about as good a deal as you’re likely to see on the DualShock 4 outside of Black Friday. Best of all, it’ll work with your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV once iOS 13 comes out in the fall.
The PlayStation Classic doesn’t have Suikoden II, which means it’s a skip for me. But people who know better than me say it’s relatively straightforward to add some yourself. And even if you don’t bother hacking it, there’s still plenty worthwhile pre-loaded games to keep you entertained.
The game is the Legacy version of the popular Betrayal at House on the Hill, and takes place before the events of the original game, fleshing out its backstory while giving you the freedom to craft that story through your play.
Here’s what Eric Ravenscraft had to say about the game on The Inventory:
With each successive chapter, you unlock new rules, discover new secrets, and unfold the tale of the world’s most haunted mansion. Legacy games in general have a sense of permanence to them. You’ll have to destroy certain cards or make permanent alterations that might make the obsessive game collector cringe.
What you’re left with at the end, though, is a tale (and a game) that’s thoroughly yours. Once you’ve finished the story chapters, the game can be played as much as you want just like a normal Betrayal game. Your copy will have unique traits that no other copy has. And now, you know the deep and disturbing history of every tile, every item, and every body haunting the house on the hill.
$55 is within about $1 of the best price we’ve ever seen, and gets you a prologue and 13 chapters, each of which should take about 75 minutes to play through. And once you’re done with the Legacy campaign, you’ll be left with a fully functional (but totally unique to you) Betrayal game that you can continue to play.
I know, I know, gaming chairs look ridiculous. But whether you sit for extended play sessions, or just spend a lot of time at your desk for work, they really can be worth the cost and potential embarrassment for the comfort they provide.
AKRacing is one of the biggest names in the space, and their entry-level Core Ex chair is marked down to $186 at Drop (formerly Massdrop) today, way down from its $329 MSRP. Even though this is the company’s cheapest gaming chair, it still includes full 180 degree recline, a rocking function, “3D” armrests, and even adjustable head and lumbar pillows to help you get the perfect fit for extended gaming or work sessions.
- ADATA XPG SD700X 1TB External Gaming Solid State Drive | $140 | Amazon
- WD - Easystore 10TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive | $160 | Best Buy
- “Made for Amazon” SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV | $12 | Amazon
- “Made for Amazon” SanDisk 32 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV | $8 | Amazon
- Refurb Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones w/ Google Assistant | $200 | eBay
- Master & Dynamic - MW60 Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones | $350 | Best Buy
- SAMSUNG 40" Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN40NU7200 with $20 VUDU Credit | $250 | Walmart
- Samsung Q60 55" QLED 55" 4K TV | $898 | Walmart
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) | $650 | Amazon | After $96 Off at Checkout
- Samsung Galaxy Day Offer | Samsung.com
- Moto G6 with Alexa Push-to-Talk – 64 GB – Unlocked – Prime Exclusive Phone | $160 | Amazon
- Moto SoundBoost Moto Mod for Moto Z, Moto Z Droid | $30 | B&H
- Canary Products Height Adjustable Electric Desk Frame w/Single Motor | $171 | Amazon
- Dyson - Ball Multi Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum | $200 | Best Buy
- Save up to 20% on Chris Knight Patio Furniture | Amazon
- Insignia - 550 Sq. Ft. Portable Air Conditioner | $320 | Best Buy
- Up to 40% off Select American Spas Hot Tubs | Home Depot
- Seresto 8-Month Flea & Tick Prevention Collar | $58 | Chewy
- BLACK + DECKER 10000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner | $299 | Amazon
- Save up to 47% on Cast Iron Cookware from Cuisinel | Amazon
- Donut K-Cup Pods Are On Sale Today | Amazon
- Donut K-Cup Pods Are On Sale Today | Best Buy
- OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder | $80 | Amazon
- Avengers Bottle Openers, Thor’s Hammer | $11 | Daily Steals | Promo code KJVENG
Avengers Bottle Openers, Infinity Gauntlet | $11 | Daily Steals | Promo code KJVENG
- YIHONG Set of 8 Stainless Steel Metal Straws | $6 | Amazon | Clip the $2 coupon
- Bessey GSCC2.524 2.5-Inch x 24-Inch Economy Clutch Style Bar Clamp | $8 | Amazon
- WORX WG160.4 GT 20V PowerShare Cordless 4.0 ah String Trimmer/Edger/Mini Mower | $77 | eBay
- WORX WA0030 Landscaping 26-Gallon Collapsible Yard Waste Bag/Leaf Bin | $14 | eBay
- Women’s - 40% off Regularly-Priced or Extra 25% off Already-Reduced Sale Items use coupon code HEYBESTIE19 | Puma
- Men’s - 40% off Regularly-Priced or Extra 25% off Already-Reduced Sale Items use coupon code HEYBESTIE19 | Puma
- 60% Off Select Sale Items | Mountain Hardwear
- 20% Off Select Styles | Clarks | Promo code GRAD20
- Semi-Annual Sale | Journelle
- 30% off Select Watches | Breda | Promo code KINJA30
- Women’s Summer Fashion Under $25 | Amazon
- Up to 15% off Women’s Basics from Daily Ritual | Amazon
- Men’s Basics from Goodthreads up to 15% off | Amazon
- Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch Shoes - Women’s | $65 | REI
- Marc Jacobs Bags and Accessories Flash Events | Nordstrom Rack
- Extra 25% Off Clearance | Crocs
- 20% Off Clothing | Anthropologie
- NIVEA Men Dapper Duffel Gift Set - 5 Piece Collection Of On-The-Go Grooming Needs with Travel Bag Included | $15 | Amazon | After 40% Off Coupon
- Bio-Oil | $15 | Ulta or Amazon
- Freeland Air Camping Sleeping Pad | $20 | Amazon | Use Code CSAUA9W4 + Clip $6 Off Coupon
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch SPF 45 Sunscreen | $8 | Amazon | Clip $3 coupon
- Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock Book 1) [Kindle] | $2 | Amazon
- Theft of Swords (Riyria Revelations box set Book 1) [Kindle] | $3 | Amazon
- GOG.com D&D Collection Sale
- Larian Studios Franchise Sale: Bladur’s Gate, Divinity OS | Steam
- AK Racing Core Series EX/EX Wide Gaming Chair | $186 | Drop
- PlayStation Classic | $30 | Amazon | Also at Walmart
- Open-Box Sony - PlayStation Classic Console | $28 | eBay
- PS4 Pro | $350 | Walmart
- PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] | $40 | Amazon
- Sony - DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Copper | $40 | Best Buy
- Sony Days of Play Limited Edition 1TB Console - Steel Black | $300 | Best Buy
- PlayStation Days of Play Sale 2019 | GameStop
- PlayStation Days of Play Sale 2019 | | Best Buy
- PlayStation VR Sale | Gamestop
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy | $25 | Best Buy
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy | $25 | Best Buy
- Microsoft S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Disc-free Gaming) | $200 | Best Buy
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy | $25 | Best Buy
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy | $25 | Best Buy
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy | $25 | Best Buy
- Capcom Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection | $20 | Walmart
- Parrot Swing + Flypad | $39 | Amazon
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter | $248 | Amazon
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter | $148 | Amazon
Deals You May Have Missed
Let’s get meshy. Asus’s mesh routers are great, and this three-pack has never been cheaper.
Here’s how they work: multiple nodes, or access points, work together to blanket your home in signal. Better still, their glossy design encourages people to keep them outside of closets and drawers and in plain view to ensure unencumbered signal.
This current price is about $40 off its normal price. So, if you’re wondering what the whole mesh network fad is all about, this deal isn’t a bad place to start.
The first USB-C battery packs were all gigantic things that were designed for situations like keeping a laptop powered up during a long flight, and indeed, those are great!
But lately, we’ve seen a proliferation of smaller, less powerful, and significantly cheaper USB-C PD packs like this one from RAVPower, just $24 today after clipping the $2 coupon and using code QSMXCUZR. Its 18W USB-C port can’t charge a MacBook at full speed (though it can usually maintain its current battery level as long as you aren’t playing games or exporting video), but it’s enough power to charge a Nintendo Switch while you play Zelda at 40,000 feet, or your iPhone at the fastest possible speed before you land (with a compatible Lightning cable). For a lot of us, that’s exactly what we need out of this sort of thing.
Will Mpow’s EG3 gaming headset match the sound quality of a HyperX Cloud? Of course not. Do you want fancy LED lights? Try something from Razer. But if you’re on a budget and want to experience 7.1 surround sound (which really helps in games like Fortnite and PUBG), you can’t beat $19. Just use promo code MPOWEG3A at checkout to get the deal.
Why pay for an electric scooter by the minute when you can just buy one outright for the best price ever? The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter can cruise at 15+ mph for over 18 miles, depending on conditions, and includes some nice quality-of-life features like a built-in headlight and taillight, and a regenerative braking system to extend your range.
At an all-time low $399, it’s a better long term investment than the plague of electric scooters that befell our cities over the past year. Just don’t leave it in the middle of the damn sidewalk, please.