Featured Deal: Sony 75" X750H 4K Smart TV | $998 | Amazon
At Amazon Gold Box, a Sony TV that debuted at $1,500 just months ago is now down to $998. This 4K TV features all the usual Sony buzzwords to indicate it’s up to snuff, including HDR, MotionFlow for improved refresh rates to cut down on ghosting and blur in fast scenes, and the ever-capable X1 processor that consistently delivers an impressive picture across Sony’s range. It has Android TV with Google Assistant support, too.
If you’re looking for fuller more robust bass this is the sale for you. Sony’s High Power XB72 Speaker is just what you need to kick your sound system into high gear. If you’ve never had a speaker with a broad audio range, strap in. Take $150 off this speaker today only at Best Buy.
Another cool feature is it’s designed for either horizontal or vertical placement depending on preference and space. The built-in multicolored LED lights are gorgeous and really add some flare to this speaker. The lights can be controlled right from any smartphone too. There’s a built-in mic input so karaoke nights just got an upgrade. This speaker is easy to pair with Bluetooth and the Extra Bass button emphasizes even the deepest of grooves. Sony has built this with twenty presets to make even a party of one more entertaining and easy to recall your favorite with just one touch.
This item ships for free.
Every time I see an iPad deal, I’m reminded of this tweet from Washington Post reporter Gene Park. Also the NY Times article he’s referencing, but mostly his tweet. The iPad has supplanted our TVs as the main TV- and movie-watching device of the house. It’s an all-in-one distraction, and you can pick up the latest base model in 32GB for $299 on Amazon, a $30 cut. The 128GB version is also down to $395.
Between its 10.2-inch Retina display, the ageing but still pretty fast A12 Bionic processor, and up to 10 hours of battery life, there’s a lot to love about the iPad. It’s the latest model and it’s got plenty of character despite the lack of storage space.
Whooooooa, this pair of Ankbit earbuds by 1Mii plummets to $16 with promo code 65384LYM, down from a $46 list sticker, and while I can’t vouch for these personally, they’re cheap enough that you can take a chance and not feel bad. These things sport Bluetooth 5.0 AptX sound and IPX5 water resistance, and you’ll get eight hours on a single charge. The biggest shocker might not even be the price tag, though: it’s the fact that its enormous charging case with an LED battery indicator packs 150 hours worth of added playtime. That’s because it doubles as a 2,600mAh power bank that can also charge your smartphone and other devices. Again, only $16.
If you need 4K at a massive size and not-so-massive price, take a look at this 65" Sceptre from Walmart. As Walmart’s favorite budget TV brand, Sceptre sets dont get a lot of respect, but for the price, many find it delivers a sharp enough viewing experience. And tis one is loaded with Android TV, giving you a mature smart platform with tons of apps and voice control with Google Assistant. It’s only $398 today.
It’s only been out a week since launch and we’re already seeing discounts on the Apple Watch Series 6. Amazon has some 40mm models down to $384, while the 44mm falls to $415, both about $15 off and shipping anywhere between 1-4 weeks out.
The Apple Watch Series 6 runs laps around the competition as far as technology is confirmed. It features everything you love about the Series 5 watch like an ECG heart rate sensor, and also adds new tricks like a blood oxygen sensor and an always-on altimeter, making it more ideal than ever for fitness buffs.
With Aukey’s 10,000mAh wireless charging power bank, you don’t need to fumble around with cables when you need a quick top up while you’re out and about. Usually $40, you’ll score a $10 discount with a 10% coupon and promo code TRNKXNED.
I reviewed this exact model and found it to be a delight. It’s extremely versatile with up to 10W on wireless output, plus 18W over USB-C Power Delivery. Having reviewed one, I can tell you my favorite feature is the built-in kickstand, allowing you to prop your phone up for some fun and games while your battery gets its spa treatment.
Whether you’re out and about on social distancing walks or essential grocery runs, or even just in another room doing WFH stuff, you still need to keep a close eye on the happenings inside your house. Lucky for you, Eufy is running a sale on its 2K indoor security camera. Straight from Amazon, you can fetch yourself a stationary indoor cam for $32, and this one doesn’t require the Eufy Homebase.
Monitor stands are evil. Pure EVIL. They take up so much space on your desk, especially if you prefer to double up on your workspace windows. Thankfully, you can solve it with a mounting arm, such as this two-headed monster that’s 20% off when clipping the Amazon coupon, bringing your total down to $23. If you have a single monitor, you can also grab a single arm with gas-assisted adjustments for $27, but you’ll need to apply promo code 9ALD8UGE for the discount.
Beyond space savings, these mounts offer the ultimate flexibility with full articulation. Not only can you adjust the height and tilt, but you can also switch orientations from horizontal to vertical, something coders out there especially love.
So you’re picking up running during quarantine, huh? Well so am I. While I use my AirPods, maybe you’ll enjoy a pair of Jabra Elite Active 45E Wireless Earbuds. They’re $40 off the original list price ($60) at Best Buy and offers up to nine hours of talking and playback on one charge. Not only that, but you can also take these bad boys swimming up to one meter for about 30 minutes! I’d grab em’ before they’re gone!
Don’t look now, but Microsoft is about to yank Forza Horizon 3 off its digital shelves. Although there’s a new one out and it’s available on Game Pass, Forza Horizon 3 is still worth spending time in. You’re dropped into a transformed Australian countryside where racers from all over gather to gain wins, respect, and most importantly, cash to add more rides to your garage. It’s only $7 right now at Eneba with promo code FORZA3ENEBA, and you’ll want to buy it quickly as today is the last day you’ll be able to add it to your collection. Once you have it, you’ll still be able to redownload it from Microsoft’s servers any time you want. Don’t forget that you’ll have the game on both Xbox One and PC with one swift purchase.
You’ll also want to grab the expansion pass ($10), which adds the Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels DLC to the mix. Blizzard Mountain shakes things up from the usual extremities of a sweltering Australian climate to chillier roads up the mountains, giving offroaders another challenge to tackle. Hot Wheels, meanwhile, brings a whole new perspective and adds iconic plastic toy cars to its massive list of hundreds, making Forza Horizon 3 a game that both sim- and arcade-oriented racers can enjoy.
To all my gaming friends, the Razer Mamba gaming mouse is $60, which is $30 off the original list price. With a design of nine programmable buttons, click buttons, and a scroll wheel, this mouse allows you to be as versatile as your gaming collection is. It also has a 16,000dpi optical sensor for precision tracking. What are you waiting for? Grab this and game away!
I’m not about children but I am about The Child, and I know I’m not alone. This officially licensed six pin pack is exclusive to Amazon. Is this a good deal? Yes, very much so. These enamel pins are normally $10 each. So grabbing this for $25 is kind of a steal.
These pins are about an inch in size and have a backer with the basemetal. Only 10,000 packs were made and the collector’s packaging will be numbered. The Child is featured in these poses: napping in the pod, eating the frog, sipping on soup, pushing buttons, and using the force. You can’t deny how adorable he and these pins are not matter how hard you try. You can’t fight the cute so you might as well buy this pack and share with your pals from a galaxy far far away.
Free one-day shipping on this item for Prime members.
D.Va is without a doubt one of the most popular Overwatch characters. Hana Song has won the hearts of millions who play the game along with her mech. She has undoubtedly the best outfits, in fact, I was Cruiser D.Va for Halloween last year. But her classic catsuit is still her most iconic. Right now take $40 off this Good Smile Figma D.Va and let the South Korean cutie brighten your day.
The Good Smile Company has made a ton of quality and beautiful figures over the years, I’ve got a few of their Marvel ones. This figma of D. Va is no different. She’s six inches tall, comes with three face plates, and an alternate head part with her famous baseball hat. D. Va also has a few accessories as well: light gun, bubble gum bubble, soda can, and smartphone. The stand is included so you can make all kinds of poses. She’s flexible and her detail is impeccable for the size. She’s ready to mug for the camera which she loves to do after a hard-earned win.
Free shipping for Prime members.
If you’re looking for a gaming headset, this Razer Kraken Tournament Edition is $25 off at Best Buy right now, bringing it down to $75. Compatible with all major gaming consoles, PC, and mobile, the Kraken Tournament Edition includes a USB audio interface housing all your volume controls. This set has customizable bass, too, allowing you to tweak the boom in your ears across 17 different levels.
Amazon has a great sticker price on the Logitech G533 right now, offering the well-rated wireless gaming headset for $74, down from a $150 MSRP. With DTS 7.1 surround sound you’ll get full immersion in supported movies and games, and this is a Lightspeed connection, giving you a solid, low latency connection up to 15 meters from the source. The embedded boom mic has a pop filter embedded, and you can toggle mute simply by tucking it away.
Whether young or old, Yoshi’s Crafted World can warm any heart with its charm. This puzzler-platformer for Nintendo Switch can be played with one other friend, and today, you can buy it for just $40 at Amazon.
Its fun setting and mix of new and classic Nintendo characters make this a great game to sit back and relax with. Don’t be afraid to put all your Yoshi eggs into this basket if you’re looking for something new to play.
Have you heard? Microsoft bought Zenimax Studios, reportedly for an earth-shattering $7.5 billion in cold, hard cash. With the acquisition, Microsoft gets full control of everything under that banner, including Bethesda, id Software, Arkane, and more. Those studios are responsible for some of the most fun games this generation produced, including Doom, Wolfenstein, Fallout 4 (and 76 now, apparently, but I’ve personally given up), The Evil Within, and Dishonored. And while we haven’t gotten a new single player Elder Scrolls game since the Xbox 360, we know Elder Scrolls 6 is on the way, and Bethesda is working on other exciting new IPs like Starfield.
The other leg of this news is that all the games from these studios, like any first party Microsoft studio, will be available day one on Xbox Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate was already one of the hottest deals going in gaming before the news, and even without meaty discounts like 3 months for $25 at Eneba (currently $45 on Amazon), you’ll enjoy all the benefits for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, hundreds of first- and third-party games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X.
Existing subscribers of both Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play with over 50 days left on their memberships can also grab 1 year of EA Play (which converts to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate) for $27 from the site.
As it often does for hot new games, Amazon is taking $10 off pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077, the ambitious open-world game by CD Projekt Red, makers of the critically acclaimed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Your total is $50 with the deal, and that goes whether you buy on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC.
Unlike Geralt of the ancient (and totally fictitious) land of Rivia, Cyberpunk takes us into a not-so-distant future where guys good and bad are yoked up with cybernetic enhancements. Life is generally fine until it’s discovered there’s a prototypical component that grants immortality to whoever has it installed, and, of course, all hell breaks loose to secure it.
Cyberpunk 2077 was originally set to be out this Spring and was once delayed until September, but it has since suffered another delay to November 19, 2020. Pre-order now, and Amazon will offer you the lowest price if it drops again before release date.
Yep, I’m just over it. I think we all are. Even a Tesla-filled Christmas couldn’t save 2020 for me. I don’t often wear my emotions on my sleeve, but technically, this Animal Crossing Tom Nook beanie goes on my head, and it says oh so much without a peep required of me. The best part is you’ll get his cute little nose to show no matter which style you prefer to wear it. Only $12 at Amazon after a $7 discount.
Given the ubiquitous shipping delays from certain competing retailers, Best Buy is a strong contender in the video game pre-order space at the moment. Aside from promising day-and-date delivery, you’ll get a $10 Best Buy credit for every game you pre-order. So if you were already thinking about copping that new Spider-Man: Miles Morales game—either on PS4 or PS5—you’ll have an extra $10 to also pre-order Cyberpunk 2077, making the latter $50 instead of $60.
That goes without mentioning Best Buy’s price match guarantee. Because Cyberpunk is already discounted $10 on Amazon, you can pick it up from Best Buy for $40. You’re welcome. The only catch here is you have to be a My Best Buy member, which isn’t a catch really since signing up is free. You can do that here, and start putting in your orders today. We’re all stuck at home anyway, so you might as well buy some new video games, and maybe a new console or two.
If you like your lightbulbs smart, check out these from GE. You can easily pair them through Bluetooth with Google Assist or iOS so you can dim them, change the colors, and turn them on and off with a tap of your finger! If you have a smart plug, you can pair these to Alexa to enable voice control. Plus they’re only $40. We love to see it.
Decided to hold out on those gym days a little while longer? That doesn’t mean the workouts have to end. The BodyBoss 2.0 is a portable home gym platform that features bars and bands to give you the weight and resistance training you so heavily crave. Reviewers suggest this is a solid home workout option for beginners. Usually $200, Amazon is knocking $50 off the price for just one day and throwing in two extra bands for good measure, so give it a try if you don’t have a lot of space (or money) for traditional equipment. Most models ship by the first week of September.
Nothing’s worse than pulling into your driveway at 12AM and damn near ditching yourself because the landscaping sucks and you can’t see what you’re doing. Fix it with 12 solar lights that you can hammer into the ground and never worry about charging. They’re only $18 at SideDeal.
Well, the Echo Dot is down to $40, which is $10 off the original list price of $50. There’s nothing else to really say besides fire up Alexa and listen to tunes without ever leaving your couch! Grab it before it’s gone.
You’ve already cleaned your home three times over with all the free time you’ve gained, I’m sure, and if you’re anything like Jolie, you’ve also been rage cleaning, just because. At this point, any further efforts to clean can only be seen as a desperate, cryptic cry for some sort of help. After you’ve resolved your internal conflict and made a full return to normalcy, let someone else do the job. It could be your kids, but not all of us have them, and barring expensive nanny care, a eufy RoboVac just might be the next best thing. The BoostIQ RoboVac 11S packs a lot of suction power for just $120 ($30 off) for a Renewed (refurbished), but only for today.
No kitchen is complete without a killer set of steak knives, and you can’t do much better than Kyoku’s Samurai series. Made of high carbon steel, these “ruthlessly sharp” (and sharp-looking) blades are guaranteed for life and have a slightly curved edge to slice through a hearty steak with ease.
Right now, you can add a set of four Kyoku Samurai steak knives to your arsenal for just $40. Just clip the coupon on the page and use the Kinja Deals exclusive promo code KYOKUDWK at checkout and clip the coupon to secure the savings.
In my family, September is the time to start the trial runs for everything that will be cooked and baked for the holidays. My aunt bakes a million cookies and loaves of bread from now until the end of the year and her process improved sustainably after buying one of these. The best investment she ever made for all her culinary concoctions was a KitchenAid Mixer on sale now for $200 less.
This professional-grade KitchenAid Mixer isn’t just a lifesaver for baking it can relieve a lot of elbow grease for batter and creams too. The grinder, pasta maker, and ice cream maker attachments add a whole other level of options. You can really expand your culinary horizons with this one item. The sturdy bowl can handle even the heaviest of recipes and mixing. It’s got ten speeds for a variety of whipping. This sizable five-quart bowl allows up to nine dozen cookies or up to four loaves of bread. It’s easy to clean and is dishwasher-safe. As mentioned there are ten attachments that work with this mixer (sold separately) but that really opens up all the options you’ll have to experiment and/or perfect any recipe. Simple to use with endless foodies possibilities. Three colors are on sale and this item ships for free.
Oh, the joys of owning a larger vehicle. Not only does it cost more for parking in just about every city I’ve ever been to, but the jump starters, too, come at a premium. On the bright side, they occasionally go on sale for 40% off, as is the case with the Gooloo jumper pictured here.
This 1500A jump starter—which can breathe new life into your SUV, pickup truck, tractor, and even yacht—normally costs $90. Compared to the $60-$70 price tag on a lot of the 800A models geared toward more compact cars (the 1500A Gooloo supports up to 8-liter gas and 6-liter diesel engines), that’s a steep luxury tax for owners of bigger wheels.
Net yourself a high-end jump starter for the entry-level cost of $49 by clipping the coupon featured here and entering the promo code ENFD495V at checkout. You’ll never have to worry about your truck or phone dying again, thanks to its built-in 20,800mAh power bank functionality.
Huckberry is offering 15% off of its premium onsen bath towels. This brings a two bath towel set down to $85 and bath bundles (which also include face and hand towels) for $133. The price may seem steep at first glance to some, but these specially-designed towels are so absorbent that not only can you dry off quickly, the towels will also dry promptly afterward. According to many of the reviews, this feature also helps the towels remain mildew-resistant and odor-free.
This means you can comfortably re-use the towels more often than standard towels before washing, saving time, money, and the environment with reduced laundry loads— win-win-win.
Whether you’re headed back to school or not a solid backpack that’s comfortable and protective for your laptop is a necessity. And in these new times, places to charge your phone while you’re out have become limited with store and restaurant restrictions. So having a good charger with you is essential too. Grab both of these for just $15 today.
The M-Edge Cargo Backpack has a removable 6000mAh powerbank that can save your devices for up to forty hours for a smartphone and ten for a tablet. This sturdy nylon backpack will keep a laptop up to seventeen inches safe and sound. It’s perfectly padded in all the right places to protect from drops and bumps. Plus it’s designed to sit upright so no worries about it slumping over to mitigate any potential damage. The padded straps make even heavy days comfortable no matter how long you have to haul. Lots of pockets and compartments for all the extra belongings you need like keys, wallets, glasses, and of course your face mask or an extra one or two. These backpacks usually run around $69 so this is an awesome deal if you’ve been trying to pick a budget and quality option.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on Meh before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Y’all, let me tell you: I’ve seen some nasty videos from some nasty people spitting in other’s peoples faces. If you’re particularly vulnerable and you’re dealing with hordes of people on a daily basis, consider purchasing this ten pack of face shields for just $19. Elastic straps connect to a foam band that keeps it comfortable on your forehead, and it’s adjustable, so this can fit children and adults alike.
Sunday scaries, everyone gets ‘em. You know the night before you have to go back to work, when you’re filled with anxiety with nowhere left to turn? I’ve found CBD helps, and what better way to enjoy the relaxing, non-psychoactive cannabinoid than in gummy form? If you want to be chill and look chill doing it, check out the Everyday Scaries bundle, now discounted 25% using the promo code ESINV25 (automatically applied at checkout). The brainchild of Sunday Scaries and surf company Everyday California, the bundle includes not only a 20-count bottle of gummies but a matching hat to go with it.
Beachgoers looking to continue radiating those summer 2020 vibes can sit at home drink hot cider, and pop a couple CBD gummies for a relaxing Sunday afternoon, as opposed to the normal kind spent nervously dreading that awful Monday morning adjusting to the workday routine. Instead of wasting an entire weekend moaning and groaning about what’s to come, join me and the thousands of other Sunday Scaries customers raving about their products. Trust me, this is a much higher caliber of CBD than your over-the-counter bodega stuff. Because, for one, it actually works and doesn’t give you diarrhea.
I’m so proud of you for still wearing a mask, it’s super cool of you. But do you need an upgrade or maybe something a little more heavy-duty? Or maybe you just want to put your mind at ease with something a smidge more protective? Grab five of the KN95 masks from Amazon right now for just $12.
These are industry-standard which means they are supposed to filter 95 percent of particles. That is just about as good as you can get. So the mask obviously doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of catching or spreading something but if you wear it correctly it still drastically reduces the likelihood. These are also great if you’ve got severe allergies or asthma and protect against pollen, dander, and whatnot. The KN-95 isn’t made for clinical environments not that you’re performing surgery with these but they will definitely protect you and others against what is currently out there. Not all heroes wear capes, but they do wear masks. So thank you.
Friends and family discount week is back at Too Faced. I’m a fan of this company, clearly as I wrote this review on their new Pumpkin Spice Palette. From now until next Tuesday take 25% off your entire order so you can grab that palette or any others for a little less. All you need to do is use the code FAMILY25.
But wait, there’s more because of course there is. If you spend more than $75 you also get a free tote bag with the same code. I will enthusiastically recommend the purchase of Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara. It has been my go-to for years and it really is perfection. And honestly, most of the products I’ve had from this company have been really quality but if you want the best mascara that’s it. The code works until September 29.
For a short time, you can get a Satisfyer Pro 2 for a decent $50! It’s an oral sex simulator that will suck the shit out of your clitoris and has so many modes of pleasure. One of our writers, Jolie Kerr, says it best:
Satisfyer Pro 2 delivers a very specific experience; basically, it’s designed to stimulate the clit and nothing else, although you can certainly explore other areas with it. It is not, however, an insertable toy and should only be used externally.While it’s not an especially versatile toy, and doesn’t strike me as a great candidate for couples play, it is very, very good at what it does. Basically, if oral sex is the way you like to get off, Satisfyer Pro 2 will make you very, very happy.
The Satisfyer is only $50, so make sure you grab this and get off before it’s gone!
Whether or not we’re headed back into another possible lockdown we are definitely headed into the time of year where we spend more time indoors. What better way to prepare than with this month-long sale at Honey Adult Play. From now until the end of October take 40% off all vibrators.
Because one guy keeps tweeting at me that we don’t cover enough dildos, this featured item is for you. The King Vibrating Dildo is what you were asking for. This velvety silicone vibrator is the perfect size and shape for anyone looking for fast fun. With nine vibe modes and three different rotations, you can hit all the spots you’re aiming for. You’ll actually never want to leave your house now that you’ve got your new buzzing bestie.
Even if we weren’t in a global pandemic with constantly cleaning and wiping things down I’d still recommend a giant box of Antibacterial Wipes. With a pack like this, you can literally use them on anything. You’re only paying $25 so this is a pretty great deal. Heck, I think I’m going to grab these myself.
480 wipes for just twenty bucks is a steal, that’s something like five cents per wipe. With the six-packs, you can toss one in your bag, your car, and in every room, you might need them. These are probably helpful if you’ve got kids but I usually have them for my dog as he gets into everything when I take him to the park. Each sheet is made of 75% alcohol so it’s able to kill about 99.9% of bacteria. So outside of actual messes and accidents, these are just what you are looking for if you’re all about keeping things clean and sanitary. Surfaces, hands, paws, handles, boxes whatever it maybe these won’t go to waste. The multi-function aspect makes these a must buy.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Our own Ignacia wrote an extremely comprehensive and helpful review of the Fenty Skin Start’rs where she was pleasantly surprised. If you’ve been thinking about trying it out but are still on the fence this travel set might be the way to go. It’s half the price of the full-size set but only available for a limited time.
I was gifted a set also, have used it for over a month and can say I love the cleanser. I use it a few times a week and it smells unbelievable, super fresh, sweet, and inviting. But if you’re averse to more perfumed products this might not be for you. However, the Hydra Vizor Moisturizer held up pleasantly well during the more humid days at the tail end of summer. It never felt heavy and was breathable enough to still have on with my foundation. Fenty Skin gets two thumbs up from me.
All orders ship for free.
Some might think print magazines are archaic. I disagree; there is still something incredibly fulfilling about a tangible piece of media. If you grew up in a certain time Nat Geo mags probably filled your school libraries and maybe you were lucky enough to have a subscription of the Kids version yourself. As travel is difficult right now and it seems like so many parts of the world are still closed off. Maybe the best way to explore is through beautiful photos and compelling stories. No magazine does that better than National Geographic and today you can save 40% on a yearly subscription.
Choose from the classic version, the history heavy one, the kids’ ones, and there’s even an option for younger tots. With the savings, you could grab one for each member of the family. We never stop learning and being curious and what better way to foster that than with the quintessential magazine for photojournalism. Traverse the globe without leaving the comfort of your home. There is a Kindle option for each as well.
Cowboy Bebop was responsible for sparking my anime interest. I’m not the world’s biggest otaku, but between the eccentric characters, the space-noir setting, stylish fighting, and a jazzy soundtrack the protagonists throw their kicks and punches to, it was unlike anything I regularly watched. If you want to check it out, the Blu-Ray collection is only $33 at Amazon. It’s not the longest series ever at 26 episodes, but it’s short and sweet, perfect for a quick weekend binge.
One of the best Batman renditions of all time, you can now score Batman Beyond: The Complete Series on Blu-ray for just $38. Between the original animated series and The New Batman Adventures, you’ll get 12 discs packed with 106 episodes of animated Batman, which somehow gets more respect as a cartoon than Val Kilmer’s masterful performance in Batman Forever ever will. (Don’t fight me on this!) You’ll also get a digital copy to go along with the Blu-rays.
Enjoying Marvel’s Avengers? If you can’t get enough of the game’s visuals, then perhaps you need to check out the art behind it. You’ll get a deeper look at the concepts the game’s developers were working with before realizing it into the 3D loot grinder it is. From sketches of the heroes themselves to popup locations of iconic installations like Stark Industries, Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game not only visualizes the pre-production ideas, but you’re also getting commentary on the creative process from those who worked hard on the game. Amazon has it down to $31 right now, a 23% discount, and it ships in October.
With fifteen titles in this awesome deal from Best Buy, you can create quite the combo for a great day of lazy television binging. Grab any two titles for just $20 and get caught up on a favorite series, experience a new one, or relive the best moments from a past one. I’d like to recommend Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing as a combo. Both had no excuse for being as good as they are/were. Season two of Doom Patrol is currently out on DC Universe and HBO Max. Swamp Thing was sadly canceled too soon. But both are well worth a go.
Build a DC combo with these titles or The CW favorites Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl. Titans and Krypton are other good options...wow, this list is very DC heavy. But all the Rick and Morty seasons are available too and well as Big Bang Theory is that’s more your jam. No matter what you pick this is a killer deal for hours of quality entertainment.
This combo will ship for $5.
- Mophie Powerstation 4,000mAh Plus Mini (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- Aukey 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank | $30 | Amazon | Use code TRNKXNED
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Ankbit by 1Mii TWS Earbuds | $16 | Amazon | Use code 65384LYM
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $40 | Amazon
- Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $46 | Best Buy
- Jabra Elite Active 45e Wireless Earbuds | $60 | Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $94 | Amazon
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones | $159 | Amazon
- Sony High Power XB72 Speaker | $200 | Best Buy
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones | $200 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro | $219 | Amazon
- Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitor Pair | $539 | Amazon
- Samsung Back to Sports Sale | Best Buy
- TCL 40" 1080p Smart TV | $180 | Best Buy
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $299 | Best Buy
- Sceptre 65" 4K Smart Android TV | $398 | Walmart
- Sony 75" X750H 4K Smart TV | $998 | Amazon
- TCL 75" 4K HDR QLED Smart TV | $2,200 | Best Buy
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $22 | Amazon
- Dual Monitor Mounting Arm | $23 | Amazon | Clip 20% coupon
Single Monitor Mounting Arm | $27 | Amazon | Use code 9ALD8UGE
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Apple MacBook Air | $900 | Amazon
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,300 | B&H Photo
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,149 | Amazon
- Save 20% on Sabrent SSDs | Amazon Gold Box
- Kingston 480GB SATA 3 2.5" SSD | $47 | Amazon
- Corsair Carbide Series RGB Mid-Tower | $60 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet | $90 | Amazon
Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet | $150 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- iPad 8th Generation (32GB) | $300 | Amazon
Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm) | $385 | Amazon
- iPad 8th Generation (128GB) | $395 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm) | $415 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $799 | B&H Photo
- Aukey Mini Dash Cam | $26 | Amazon | Use code T9Q56HUQ
- VTech Kidizoom Action Camera | $42
- | Amazon
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $248 | Best Buy
- Fujifilm X-T200 | $500 | B&H Photo
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- BEBONCOOL Xbox One Battery 2-Pack + Charger | $18 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Animal Crossing) | $20 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $26 | Amazon
- PowerA Wireless GameCube Controller for Nintendo Switch | $42 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $52 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Video Games, Get $10 Back | Best Buy
- Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse | $60 | Best Buy
- Logitech G533 Wireless Headset | $74 | Amazon
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset | $75 | Best Buy
- WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive | $130 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $14 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers | $21 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $38 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- The Walking Dead Collection | $24 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot | $27 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered | $30 | Amazon
- 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership | $32 | CDKeys
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $45 | Amazon
- The Last of Us Part II | $49 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Forza Horizon 3 (Digital Code) | $7 | Eneba | Use code FORZA3ENEBA
- The Evil Within 2 | $9 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $13 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $17 | Amazon
- The Walking Dead Collection | $19 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- Sega Genesis Classics | $20 | Amazon
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima | $15 | Amazon
- Life is Strange 2 | $29 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $26 | Eneba
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | $27 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- BioShock: The Collection | $27 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster | $30 | Amazon
- Trials of Mana | $31 | Amazon
- Yoshi’s Crafted World | $40 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $40 | Amazon
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 | $40 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $40 | Amazon
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $40 | Amazon
- ARMS (Digital Code) | $42 | Walmart
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition | $42 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Amazon
Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Best Buy
- Save 10% on a $70 Nintendo eShop Gift Card | $63 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! NBA Celtics Gordon Hayward | $7 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Disney Mulan on Khan | $15 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $16 | Amazon
- Binx Plush | $17 | Disney Store
- LEGO City Advent Calendar (2020) | $20 | Walmart
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Neon Genesis Evangelion Eva Unit 01 Bloody Variant | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $25 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $25 | Amazon
- Good Smile Figma Overwatch D.Va Figure | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Death Star Final Duel | $89 | Walmart
- Bio Bidet Slim Edge | $27 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- AmazonBasics Laptop Table | $36 | Amazon
- GE A19 Smart LED Bulbs (2-pack) | $40 | Best Buy
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- Huckberry Onsen Bath Towel Sets | $85 to $133 | Huckberry
- Shark Wandvac | $120 | Amazon
- Bissell Upright Vacuum Cleaner | $170
- | Amazon
Dyson V7 Allergy Cordless Vacuum | $279 | Amazon
- Ergonomic Chair | $290 | Branch Furniture
- Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- Standing Desk | $780 | Branch Furniture
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25 | Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot | $40 | Amazon
- Eufy 2K Smart Doorbell | $110 | Promo Code DOORBELL99
- Eufy SmartDrop Mailbox | $149 | Kickstarter
- Eufycam 2C 2-Camera Security Kit | $256 | Amazon | Use code EUFY2C2K
- Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker Black Skull Edition | $16 | Amazon Gold Box
- 7 lbs of Individually Wrapped Butterscotch Candy | $21 | Amazon Gold Box
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- CSK Frying Pan | $29 | Amazon | Clip coupon on page
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $30 | Amazon
- Kyoku Samurai Steak Knives (Set of 4) | $40 | Amazon | code KYOKUNTM + clip coupon
- Wanbasion 16 Pieces Kitchen Knife Set | $46 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Electric Knife | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer | $80 | Amazon Gold Box
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Pro Series Stainless Steel Cookware | $129 | MorningSave
- KitchenAid Professional Lift Stand Mixer | $300 | Best Buy
- Stainless Steel Skillet x Pot | $322 | Proclamation Goods | Promo Code KINJA15
Carbon Steel Skillet x Pot | $336 | Proclamation Goods | Promo Code KINJA15
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $49 | Amazon
- Gooloo 1500A Car Jump Starter | $49 | Amazon | Promo code ENFD495V + Clip coupon
- Milwaukee Cordless Reciprocating Saw | $160 | Home Depot
- 25% off N95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo code KINJA25
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Reusable 2.5PM Face Mask Filters (10-Pack) | $9 | MorningSave
- 5-Pack: KN95 5-Layer Face Masks | $12 | Amazon
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $12+ | JACHS NY
- Adidas Men’s Climalite Trunks (3-Pack) | $15 | Amazon
- M-Edge Cargo Backpack With Powerbank | $15 | Meh
- 50-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $17 | Amazon
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (50-Pack) | $17 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Men’s Henleys | $19+ | JACHS NY
- Men’s Short Sleeve Tech Shirts | $19 | JACHS NY
- Reusable Face Shields (10-Pack) | $19 | MorningSave
- Adidas Roguera Sneaker | $20+ | Amazon
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $29 | Amazon
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $80 | Amazon
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Take 40% off Vibrators | Honey Adult Play | Use Code FALL2020
- Up to 60% off and Free Shipping | Ella Paradis | Use Code LABOR
- Take 25% off Anything | Too Faced Cosmetics | Use Code FAMILY25
- 21 Days of Beauty Sale | Ulta
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution | $7 | Ulta
- Fairywill Teeth Whitening Kit | $11 | Amazon | Use Code BG589INB
- Kingsley Vibrating Toy | $25 | Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINGSLEY
- 6-Pack: 80ct Antibacterial Wipes (480 Total) | $25 | SideDeal
- Everyday Scaries Bundle | $37 | Sunday Scaries
- Singles Week Bundles | $40 | Ella Paradis
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Party Pack Bundle | $51 | Sunday Scaries
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Air by Bellesa | $79 | Use Code AIRISBAE
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $120 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Tenuto Wearable Vibrator | $136 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Solar Pathway Lights 12-Pack | $18 | SideDeal
- MyMedic The Solo First Aid Kit | $37 | Huckberry
- Uncharted Supply Co. The Zeus Jump Starter | $113 | Huckberry
- Uncharted Supply Co. The Seventy2 Pro Survival System | $424 | Huckberry
- BodyBoss Portable Home Gym 2.0 | $150 | Amazon Gold Box
- Kingsman 2-Movie Collection (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-Ray) | $33 | Amazon
- Batman Beyond: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray) | $38 | Amazon
- 2 for $20 Select TV Show Seasons | Best Buy
- | Amazon Gold Box
- Dragon Ball Super (Various Books) | Amazon
- Persona 5 Manga Vol. 1 | $6 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Super, Vol. 1: Warriors From Universe 6! | $8 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game | $31 | Amazon
- The Art of Super Mario Odyssey | $32 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $82 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
While the capabilities of Samsung’s latest smartphones put them in an elite class of their own, the price tags match and it keeps many at bay. But today, you can grab a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G or Note 20 Ultra 5G for $200 less than they usually cost. That’s still $800 and $1,100, respectively, a big pill to swallow for sure, but if you’re a Note fan who refused to pay four digits for one, this seems like your time to shine.
The Note phones are big, but for a purpose: they’re the ultimate powerhouse champions. You’re in for one of the fastest processors in the game, a massive AMOLED display to show multiple apps simultaneously, and the Wacom-powered S Pen for doodling, note taking, and multitasking. Four total cameras come on board for your photography needs on the $800 Note 20, you’ll get all-day battery life that can be charged in minutes with “Super Fast Charging”, and a whole lot more. Be sure to check out Gizmodo’s Galaxy Note 20 review to see what all the hype is about.
No, it’s not an iPad—but Amazon really does right by parents with its Fire HD Kids Edition tablets.
As you’ll see from the image, they’re wrapped in a thick rubber shell/convertible stand that helps protect it from dings and drops. Still, kids will find a way to break almost anything, and Amazon is ready there too. Each Kids Edition tablet has a 2-year worry-free guarantee, so if your child still manages to bust the thing, you’ve got a free replacement coming.
Amazon’s marketplace has a wide array of games, apps, books, and streaming services available, and the Kids Edition comes with the handy bonus of a year’s subscription to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited. The gated-off service provides a wealth of kid-friendly content within a colorful launcher, and then you can choose whether or not to pay monthly once the year is done.
Right now, Amazon is knocking $50 off the 8” tablet and ditto for the 10” tablet, making it an ideal time to bring one (or more) of these durable devices into your family. Grab ‘em in blue, purple, and pink.