Today, the floodgates opened for pre-ordering the next batch of Apple’s flagship smartphones and with it, a ton of promotions from multiple storefronts.
Here’s what each store is offering:
- AT&T is offering a BOGO promotion, where if you pre-order an eligible iPhone, you can pick up a second for free. (Just a heads up, you’ll find the details under the “special offers” link in the product page.)
- Apple, Best Buy and T-Mobile offer a maximum $550 discount with an eligible trade-in, while Verizon’s offer tops out at $500. Sprint will deduct the value of your trade-in from each installment payment via their Sprint Flex lease. Only certain phones are eligible for the maximum trade-in value and other phones will get you smaller discounts, just as long as they’re made by Apple, Samsung, Google and LG.
- Sam’s Club will send you a $200 gift card with your pre-order and activation.
- Walmart keeps it simple by offering $100 off the purchase and activation of an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro. This offer only works with an installment plan, but luckily, there’s no penalty if you choose to pay it off early.
Amazon offering discounts on Apple products? Not too surprising. Amazon offering discounts on Apple products that aren’t even out yet though? That’s something new.
Releasing September 30, the new entry level iPad features a 10.2" screen (up from 9.7" on its predecessor), a smart connector for Apple’s smart keyboards (also on sale), and...not a ton else that’s new. It’s an iPad. It’s good. It’s pretty affordable. The 128GB version is the one you want, and preorders are available for $400, down from the $429 MSRP.
If your tiny SSD is filled to the brim thanks to your recent Borderlands 3 purchase, well, you’d be glad to know that a 1TB internal SSD from Seagate will cost you a low $110.
If you’re not familiar, SSDs, like this one, can do more for performance than, say, a new CPU or more RAM. And for $110, there is no reason to hesitate on this 1TB model. This particular 2.5-inch model promises speeds of up to 560MB/s and is currently marked down to the lowest price we’ve seen on Amazon.
V-Moda’s design language is unmistakable, and not everyone’s cup of tea, but there’s no denying that they make really great headphones. Their Crossfade Wireless over-ears are virtually indestructible, can run in both wireless and wired mode, and pack in massive 50mm drivers that should sound terrific no matter what you’re listening to. Today, all four colors are marked down to $100 on Amazon, an all-time low.
Amazon has a pair of exclusive Sennheiser headphones on sale for $70 less than usual today. The first is the Sennheiser HD 599 SE open back headphones, which are famous for being super comfortable and offering clear and detailed sound, thanks to the open back design.
Be warned, this type of headphone is designed for home listening—they leak sound, which could disturb those around you, and you hear a lot of the outside world. With this current discount, this makes an argument for the best value in audiophile-grade headphones today.
These cans leave out a lot of the bell and whistles of the competition, such as touch controls and a voice-assistant dedicated button. But they deliver what most people care about most: price and sound quality. Both are on sale for $130 today, which is $30 more than we saw on Prime Day, but still excellent deals.
Polk Audio’s new Command sound bar looks like a speaker that swallowed an Echo Dot, but look past the built-in Alexa support, and you’ll simply find really good audio quality. It even includes a wireless subwoofer.
Normally $250, it’s marked down to $200 today, an all time low. So this is a great chance to upgrade your TV’s audio before your big scary movie marathon.
With 1080p recording, night vision, a 2-way intercom, and 24 hours of free cloud clip storage (or more if you sign up for a paid account), its specs compare very favorably to the Nest Cam, especially at today’s $90 price point.
That’s $30 less than usual, and if, somewhere down the road, you decide to buy a smart lock, you’ll have everything you need to use Amazon Key.
Go take a look at your international travel bucket list, because there’s a pretty good chance one of those destinations is included in Emirates’ big International Sale.
The best way to sort through the best deals is to select your departure airport from the dropdown menu on this page (13 U.S. airports are included), leave the destination blank, and hit search. You’ll then see a list of the best economy and business class fares, and you can also drill down on the available inventory with the search tools to only see fares for certain months, or in certain price ranges.
The cheapest flight we saw was from JFK to Milan for $469 roundtrip, but as you’d expect from Emirates, there are also lots of options to far-flung destinations in the middle east, Asia, and Africa as well.
These fares are available (while supplies last, obviously) until September 13, and most seem to be valid for select travel days between September and April. Personally, I suggest finding a cheap flight you want now, and figuring out the rest of your vacation details later.
Anker’s best known for batteries and cables, but their smart home gear is really well regarded. Today on Amazon, you can get their new, smaller smart light bulb for $16 (down from $20), and their smart light switch for $18 (down from $30).
Going with smart bulbs or smart switches is a matter of personal taste, but the bulbs in this case are tunable, meaning they can display different shades of white, which can transform how a room feels. Daylight can energize you when you need to focus, and warm white can help ease you towards sleep and relaxation at night.
It’s Friday and I’m in love with this heavily discounted maple chopping board from John Boos. Selling for a low $28, this 1.25" thick board is made from sustainably-sourced Northern Hard Rock Maple. Usually selling for $10-15 more, this is a few cents off the lowest price we’ve ever seen and one of the best deals we’ve seen today.
But be sure to act fast before this deal gets cut down.
Everyone’s favorite bunny brand has some of the tastiest fruit snacks around. Never tried them? Now’s the time because you can get a box of 24 Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks for only $11 on Amazon. You need to select Subscribe & Save (which you can cancel at any time) and clip the 20% off coupon. Included in the box are these tasty flavors: Berry Patch, Summer Strawberry, Sunny Citrus, and Tropical Treat.
Lazy Susans can help you make the most of a small pantry or fridge space, and this one from Copco has great reviews, and includes a rubberized base to keep your spices and such from falling over. Normally $15, it’s down to $12, which is a solid deal, even if it won’t set your head spinning.
If you have a few projects around your house that require some added height, we’ve got a deal for you. Right now, you can get up to 25% off Ladders and Scaffolding at Home Depot during the Special Buy of the Day. A 14-foot Cosco Pinch-Free Extension Ladder is only $120 during today’s sale.
Have you ever touched your hair after you’ve washed it and it didn’t feel clean? That feeling might mean you have build up in your hair. It could be dead skin or product that didn’t get fully washed out. If you need to get a real deep clean of your hair, the HEETA Hair Scalp Massager can help get the crud out.
We’ve been fans of Privé Revaux’s affordable (but celebrity-approved) sunglasses for years now, but the company’s new Black collection offers a big step up in quality, at a really attractive price.
Retailing at $40 rather than the company’s usual $30, the Black collection glasses are built from polished acetate and stainless steel frames, and feature detailed riveting, high-end hinges, and laser engraved logos...stuff you’d normally see on glasses that cost in the $100 range. And like Privé’s other glasses, the sunglass lenses are still polarized, and the optical glasses feature blue light filtering.
For a limited time, you can pick any two of the frames, and get them for the same $30 each as Prive’s older glasses. Just add them to your cart, and use promo code black25 at checkout.
Are you superstitious? Maybe just a little stitious? Either way, you should take advantage of this Friday the 13th deal at Urban Outfitters. Today only, the retailer is taking 13% off your purchase, so you can snag clothes, accessories, home goods, and other lifestyle items for less than usual. It’s a sale that seems like a pretty good omen, if you ask me.
There’s a light at the end of the breakout with this Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment. The tool uses red light to calm inflammation and blue light to kill pimple-causing bacteria, no mess, pain, or side effects involved. And now, you can use promo code KINJALIGHT to get one of your own for just $14. Shop now, and finally see your skin in a good light.
Summer is especially tough on skin, so treat your face right with this FOREO LUNA Mini 2, now down to $118 on Amazon. This small-but-mighty scrubbing machine removes makeup, dirt, and oil from your pores with the help of soothing pulsations and a silicone brush. We’ve tried the full-size version before and loved it, but hey, bigger doesn’t always mean better.
The cold weather is on the way, so you’ll definitely need a jacket for the rest of the year. Luckily, several select items from Columbia that would be perfect for fall’s breeziest nights are 65% off with promo code SEP65OFF. Gear up now, and get ready for whatever the weather throws your way.
Get some air, and save some cash with Nike’s latest deals on Jordans. There are loads of sneakers for adults and kids marked down significantly, along with all the apparel any rising basketball star might need. Just be sure to snag this slam dunk of a deal before the game clock runs out. If they can hold Zion’s feet, they can hold yours, too.
We all love to hate Crocs, but guess what! Those lightweight, hole-y, rubber-y slides are cool now, thanks to the always groundbreaking runway scene and one Post Malone. And you too can be hip to the trend thanks to this Warehouse Clearance Sale: Select styles are up to 70% off, no promo code required. In case you haven’t noticed, Crocs also makes other shoes that barely even look like Crocs. So go ahead and stock up on Crocs, because fashun.
Football season’s just getting underway, and you can get ready to power your next tailgate with this surprisingly portable 1800W (2250W surge) generator.
The WEN 56225i is as quiet during operation as a normal human conversation, and normally sells for around $500. Today only though, Woot has marked it down to $440, leaving you more money to spend on beers and meats and lawn chairs. This price is only available today, so be sure to grab one before this deal runs out of gas.
These Hanes boxer briefs aren’t made from merino wool harvested from some faraway land, and they don’t have a separate pouch built in for your junk. But they’re boxer briefs. They’re fine. They have a comfortable looking waistband. And at $11 for a pack of eight from Walmart, they’re cheap.
Murad makes a whole lot of effective products for fighting back against any skin issues, from acne to signs of aging. And starting today, you can add them all to your skincare regimen for 20% off their usual prices in celebration of the launch of their new website. Might we recommend picking up the brand’s cult-favorite Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum, the most effective dark spot treatment I’ve ever tried, or the Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, one of our favorite retinol treatments in the skincare game? Just be sure to use promo code NEWMURAD at checkout to snag the savings.
Cole Haan is known for making quality handbags, shoes, clothes — you name it. And today, you can fill your closet with all of the above at clearance-level cost. Nordstrom Rack is having a major flash sale on everything Cole Haan, from women’s shoes and men’s shoes, to women’s coats, to men’s and women’s accessories. Some our our favorite ZERØGRANDS are included in the sale, if you hurry.
If your counter space is very limited in your kitchen, you probably don’t have a dishwasher either. That makes drying your dishes a bit of a challenge. No one likes washing dishes, but it is 20x worse when there’s nowhere to put them after. You can save on space if you nab this over-the-sink dish rack drainer.
You can get it for $75, which is the cheapest we’ve ever seen this dish rack. It has room for your regular bowls, plates forks, and knives, as well as hooks to hang cooking utensils and a place to store your soap and sponges.
So, you finally caved and bought yourself an Instant Pot? Welcome to the family. If you have no idea what the make in your brand new appliance, why not 500 quick and easy recipes? You can snag the Kindle version of the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook for $4. If you’re a Kindle Unlimited user, this download is free for you!
Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far, which includes HD versions of every previous title, is down to a low $26. Complete the set with a $25 copy of Kingdom Hearts III and you can own all of the titles for less than the cost of a regularly priced game. Pretty sweet no?
- Sennheiser HD 599 SE Around Ear Open Back Headphone (Amazon Exclusive) | $130 | Amazon
- V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone | $100 | Amazon
- Polk Audio Command Sound Bar with hands-free Amazon Alexa | $200 | Amazon
- Insignia - 43" Class - LED - 1080p - HDTV | $140 | Best Buy
- Denon - 2.1-Channel Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer | $200 | Best Buy
- Preorder Apple iPad 128GB | $400 | Amazon
- Refurb HP 14" Full-HD Intel Quad-Core Laptop | $170 | Woot
- Dell 24" IPS 1920x1080 HDMI VGA 60hz 5ms HD LED Monitor | $99 | Walmart
- Refurb Acer ET2 31.5" Widescreen Monitor Display WQHD 2560x1440 4 ms | $170 | eBay
- HP - 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 128GB SSD | $280 | Best Buy
- Seagate BarraCuda SSD 1TB Internal Solid State Drive | $110 | Amazon
- Corsair Vengeance SODIMM 16GB(1x16GB) DDR4 2400 C16 for Intel Core i7 6th and 7th Gen Laptops and NUC Mini PCs | $60 | Amazon
- Preorder Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Latest Model) Wi-Fi 32GB | $329 | Walmart
- Preorder Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Latest Model) Wi-Fi 128GB | $429 | Walmart
- Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks | $11 | Amazon | Clip 20% off coupon
- Save 20% on EnerPlex Air Mattresses, Pillows and Digital Scales | Amazon
- Sterilite 14928012 6 quart/5.7 L Latching Box with Clear Base, 12-Pack | $18 | Amazon
- DUUDO Solar Ground Light, 10 LED Garden Pathway In-Ground Lights (Cold White, 4 Pack) | $12 | Amazon | Use Code 26CWRYMQ
- Dyson - TP01 Pure Cool Tower 172 Sq. Ft. Air Purifier and Fan | $280 | Best Buy
- Eufy Smart Tunable Light Bulb 2.0 | $16 | Amazon
Eufy Smart Light Switch | $18 | Amazon
- Amazon Cloud Cam | $90 | Amazon
- SimpliSafe - Shield Home Security System | $270 | Best Buy
- John Boos Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board 18"x 12" x 1.25" | $28 | Amazon
- Contigo Shake & Go Water Bottles, 16oz, 3-Pack | $28 | Amazon
- CHEFMAN - 3.5L Analog Air Fryer | $30 | Best Buy
- Snapper 58-Volt Cordless 21 in. 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower (Battery Included) | $200 | Walmart
- Porter Cable Tool Sale | Woot
- GOOLOO DC 12V Portable Air Compressor - 300 PSI Tire Inflator | $10 | Amazon | Use Code 94UZQWC5
- Up to 25% off Select Ladders and Scaffolding | Home Depot
- Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5-qt | $23 | Walmart
- Craftsman 25 pc. Socket Wrench Set | $15 | Sears
- AmazonBasics Kids Ear Protection Safety Noise Earmuffs | $8 | Amazon
- Warehouse Clearance Sale | Crocs
- Save Big on Pure Essential Oils | Amazon
- Viome at-Home Gut Microbiome Test | $119 | Amazon
- 8-Pack Hanes Boxer Briefs with ComfortSoft Waistband | $11 | Walmart
- Outdoor Research Ceres II Shirt - Women’s | $45 | REI
- 13% Off Your Order | Urban Outfitters
- Jordans Sale | Nike
- FOREO LUNA Mini 2 | $118 | Amazon
- HEETA Hair Scalp Massager | $5 | Amazon
- 20% Off Sitewide | Murad | Promo code NEWMURAD
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint | $42 | Amazon
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment | $14 | Daily Steals | Promo code KINJALIGHT
- Frogg Toggs All Sport Rain Suit | $31 | Amazon
- Bushnell 8x42 Legend Ultra HD Binocular | $100 | Adorama
- The Cooking and Crafting DRM-Free eBook Bundle | $15 | Storybundle
- Razer Ornata Expert – Mecha-Membrane Gaming Keyboard with Mid-Height Keycaps + Deathadder Elite Gaming Mouse Combo | $95 | Amazon
- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Blue + Gaming Mat | $95 | Amazon
- Razer Cynosa Chroma Multicolor RGB Gaming Keyboard - Individually Backlit Keys | $35 | eBay
- Corsair Gaming Pbt Double-Shot Keycaps Full 104/105-Keyset - White | $25 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far (PS4) | $26 | Amazon
- Nite Ize Flashflight LED Light Up Flying Disc, Glow in The Dark for Night Games | $24 | Amazon
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Decks II | $30 | Amazon
- EastPoint Sports Liverpool Foosball Table Soccer, 60" x 29.75" | $99 | Walmart
- LEGO Super Heroes Spider-Man’s Spider Crawler 76114 | $27 | Walmart
- PLAYMOBIL Family Camping Trip | $7 | Amazon
Deals You May Have Missed
The iPhone 11 Pro is finally going to ship with a USB-C to Lightning fast charger. But standard iPhone 11 purchasers, or anyone with an iPhone from the last couple of years, might not realize that they can fast-charge their phone too.
All you need is an 18W or greater USB-C charger (like this one), plus a USB-C to Lightning cable. Anker’s are MFi-certified, more durable than the ones Apple makes, and cheaper to boot. This 6' model will charge an iPhone from 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes, and you can get it for $15 today, down from the usual $20.
Anker’s PowerPort line of multi-port USB chargers are our readers’ favorites, and this model is one of the few that includes USB-C Power Delivery, which outputs up to 30W to power devices like the new MacBooks, or even a Nintendo Switch. It normally sells for $50, but Anker’s knocked that down to $35 today, no promo code required.
If one of your goals in life is to visit every professional hockey arena, we’ve got a great way for you to show off your progress. You can now preorder Pop Chart’s Pro Hockey Arenas Scratch-Off Chart. You can scratch off every arena you’ve been to and it will reveal a full-color, close-up shot of center ice.
To get this deal, you can use promo code 20INTHEBOX. The promo code also applies to any bundled hanging hardware, like poster rails. Orders will begin shipping Monday, September 30th.
If you’re putting away your sandals and water shoes for the winter, these Sterlite storage boxes are perfectly sized for the task, or for any number of other organizational needs.
This pack of 12 boxes is temporarily out of stock, but you can still order it from Amazon for an all-time low $18, and they’ll ship them to you when they get more. Bonus, at the end of the winter, you can take out your sandals, and replace them with gloves and scarves.
Our readers have bought thousands of OxyLED’s T-02 motion-sensing light strips over the years, but if you’ve found them to be to annoying to charge, the new T-04 is an easier to use option.
Like the T-02, the T-04 can attach to basically any surface via the included adhesive strips, and will automatically light up when it detects motion in the dark. The main difference is the battery: rather than charging AAAs or plugging in a microUSB cable, the T-04's battery pack is fully detachable, and plugs directly into any USB charging port. I have a couple of these set up around my apartment, and they work extremely well. Get one today for just $14 with promo code DRWDQY94.
Most coolers are designed to be carried maybe 10 minutes away from the trunk of your car, but Kawartha’s Cooler Bag is just what you need to carry some beers and snacks deep into the woods on your next hike.
The Cooler Bag is actually a dry bag with a removable, insulated insert that can hold ice and food. Our resident outdoorsman Zach has been using it for awhile, and has nothing but good things to say:
During my first test of this bag, I managed to pack in 18 already cold beers and a few frozen steaks, with ice filling in any remaining space. Packing this much does mean some of your goods won’t fit inside the cooler insert (a 12-pack alone easily will), but if you can still close the outer bag using the roll top, everything still stays pretty cold. So after a 7 hour drive to the trailhead, it was another 1.5 mile hike into camp. Though there’s no convenient way to take that much weight into a secluded site, along with your own gear, this bag makes it bearable. Like a duffel, you can sling it over your shoulder, or carry it by the side handle, which is helpful in distributing the burden of your beer across different muscle groups.
For a limited time, you can use promo code KINJADB50 to get the whole setup for just $36 ($24 + $12 shipping, I know, I know), which would be a decent price for a good dry bag by itself, let alone one that can keep your drinks cold for hours.
David Archy is low-key one of the most popular underwear brands on Amazon, and they want you to treat your undercarriage to something nice today.
For a limited time, you can get three pairs of the company’s micro modal boxer briefs for $28, down from the usual $33. If you aren’t familiar with micro modal, it’s the material that most of those premium underwear brands charging $20+ a pair on Instagram use, and is one of the softest fabrics out there.
A handful of other David Archy products are on sale today as well:
A guy could build his entire wardrobe at Perry Ellis. They offer everything from tees to suits, and if it’s in their sale section today, it’s an extra 50% off at checkout with promo code 50SALE. We’re talking $15 tees and dress pants, and $20 watches, so load up!
Want to keep your money and small valuables really safe from pickpockets while traveling? This belt includes a hidden zipper pouch on the inside, which...yeah, that ought to do it.
So if you have any trips on the docket, the belt is already marked down to $10 from its usual $15, and a $1 coupon makes it even cheaper.