A better blow dryer can save you a ton of time, save you from going out or going to bed with wet hair, and also just dry your hair consistently, safely, more quietly, and with less electricity. Which blow dryer deserves to blast you with hot air on a regular basis? Tell us in the comments.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More Gear For Your Bathroom:
- Most Popular Men’s Deodorant, Antiperspirant, and Alternatives
- Most Popular Women’s Deodorant, Antiperspirant, and Alternatives
- Five Best Electric Toothbrushes
- Most Popular Mouthwash: Listerine, Plus Alternatives
- The Shaving Gear Worth Your Money
- Five Best Razors
- The Best Electric Razor (Co-Op)
- The Best Electric Razor (Gizmodo)
- Five Best Shaving Creams
- Five Best Dry Shampoos
- Seven Best Lip Balms
- Eleven Best Mascaras
- Most Popular Sunscreen: Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker