Yes, blanket scarves are factually trendy—they embody the exaggerated proportions, oversized silhouette, and extreme layering that made waves this season. But no, that’s not why I hopelessly hoard them. If there’s one thing about winter that I’ll defend until the day I die, it’s my right to wear blankets literally anywhere I want. If this means I look like Lenny Kravitz, then so be it. I’m warm, dammit.
This year, I prowled the depths of bargain websites and clearance sales to bring you the best winter scarves—all under $100! Good luck out there. Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
- Whalley Blanket Scarf ($24) |Anthropologie with code XTRA40
- Striped Poncho ($40) | Zara
- Brushed Plaid Open Poncho ($75) | Urban Outfitters
- Denali Blanket Scarf ($33) | Need Supply Co.
- Checkered Wool Scarf ($40) | COS
Gloomy Days Blanket ($80) | Artizia
- Blanket Scarf ($32) | Ann Taylor | Discount applied at checkout
Tartan Knit Scarf ($28) | Madewell with code TODOLIST
- 100% Wool Stole ($84) | The Corner
Pieces Ribbed Oversized Blanket Scarf ($28) | ASOS
- Boiled Wool Scarf ($43) | Nordstorm
- David & Young Textured Plaid Print Oblong Scarf ($5) | Amazon
Shoreditch Merino Handwoven Shawl and Oversize Scarf ($65) | Amazon
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.